PDA

View Full Version : THE UFO VIDEO - Review of the Best ET Evidence

Kathy
30th November 2017, 15:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8LT4USyezc

"Published on 17 Nov 2016 by Maj0r Lee

This is it. The big kahuna.If you want more:'PATIENT SEVENTEEN' Roger Leir film series by Extraordinary Beliefs. http://www.extraordinarybeliefs.com/f...

'I AM NANO MAN' film series by Extraordinary Beliefs. http://www.extraordinarybeliefs.com/i...

Official site for the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure. http://www.citizenhearing.org/

Want To Know - Reliable info on major cover-ups http://www.wanttoknow.info/

Disney's UFO Disclosure Documentary from the 90's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCUmX...

Sirius Disclosure Official Site http://www.siriusdisclosure.com

CSETI Official Site http://www.cseti.org/

Paradigm Research Group Official Site (Stephen Bassett) http://paradigmresearchgroup.org/"

rayan522
11th December 2017, 06:46
Great vid - straight to the point and quick-witted. I always find this kind of stuff fascinating. Most people believe in God and nobody has anything against it, but when you say you believe in aliens - they will often laugh and mock you... It's so hard to find open-minded people these days!

Aragorn
11th December 2017, 09:19
Great vid - straight to the point and quick-witted. I always find this kind of stuff fascinating. Most people believe in God and nobody has anything against it, but when you say you believe in aliens - they will often laugh and mock you... It's so hard to find open-minded people these days!

Amen to that, and...

http://users.telenet.be/stryder/The_One_Truth/Miscellaneous/welcome.jpeg

;)

Dreamtimer
11th December 2017, 09:44
(welcome):abduct:rayan522. :)

Elen
11th December 2017, 10:22

(welcome):fire:

Dumpster Diver
12th December 2017, 19:49
Welcome to Argon’s house of horrors! :scp:

sandy
13th December 2017, 04:24
rayan 522, you have entered the TOT portal of openmindedness but not so open the mind falls out!! Many here, like me; call it home!! WELCOME :chrs:

modwiz
13th December 2017, 05:47
Welcome to Argon’s house of horrors! :scp:

Argon? Must be a noble house.:ha:

Orbs
20th December 2017, 09:21
Hey Kathy, thx for posting the UFO video. I watched it when I couldn't sleep. The narrator made me laugh when he swore.

The mind control is so powerful people can't see it. By the billions they believe a heavily edited book of contradictions of an invisible man living in the clouds whose son died to save you and have waited 2000 years to return and do it for them. However life in the universe is not possible.

Anyway, the spin on free energy putting oil and power companies out of business is just the tip of the iceberg. The entire matrix would crash. Control would be lost. The stakes are that high.

Aragorn
20th December 2017, 09:28
Anyway, the spin on free energy putting oil and power companies out of business is just the tip of the iceberg. The entire matrix would crash. Control would be lost. The stakes are that high.

Yes, and it makes perfect sense too. If the oil and power companies fall, then the banks will fall too, and if the banks fall, they take everything down with them. Just think of it — the entire planet is controlled by the financial-economical system, and it isn't how much money you have that matters, but who has it and who doesn't.

That is how the control system works, and the availability of free energy would bring that all down in a heartbeat, so the cabal cannot allow that to happen. They want to remain at the top of the food chain.

Orbs
20th December 2017, 10:01
The ships I have recently posted about... I made suggestions for seeing them yourselves.

Imagine the energy source they use. Then imagine what we see is military. Man made. That's how far behind we useless eaters are.

Chris Thomas wrote about Roswell. This was a source for getting technology.

Stakes are high indeed. God I hope the lid blows off this...

Aragorn
20th December 2017, 10:50
The ships I have recently posted about... I made suggestions for seeing them yourselves.

Imagine the energy source they use. Then imagine what we see is military. Man made. That's how far behind we useless eaters are.

Yes, and if it were to come out, then that too in and of itself would already be sufficient to topple the US government. The people would be outraged. "What? You've been doing this behind our backs, with our tax money, and for 60+ years already?"

One of many. There have been numerous crashes, and many of them were actually even deliberately triggered by the US military — e.g. when the military discovered that the high-powered microwaves from Cold-War-era radar installations could completely upset the navigation systems on those ships, they started using those installations for "shooting down" the craft.

And then there was Nikola Tesla's research, of course. As soon as Tesla had passed away, the spooks came in and confiscated all of his research.

Stakes are high indeed. God I hope the lid blows off this...

Well, the article I've posted here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11802-Finally-The-Pentagon-Admits-To-Multi-Million-Dollar-Investigation-Into-UFOs) could be a very careful baby step toward disclosure. It either way reached the mainstream news even over here in Europe, albeit that they haven't been talking about it anymore today. But it was definitely in the headlines of most of the mainstream newspapers over here over the course of the last three days.

It'll all remain to be seen whether the press is going to follow up on it, or whether they'll simply pretend like nothing ever happened — they're quite good at that. They could in theory even try covering it up by suddenly offering more coverage of another (and far less significant) news item, as a distraction. That sort of thing has happened before, and especially in the USA.

Best would be to get your popcorn out. If this news is here to stay, then things could get mighty interesting. :eyebrows: :popc:

Fred Steeves
20th December 2017, 11:39

One of many. There have been numerous crashes, and many of them were actually even deliberately triggered by the US military — e.g. when the military discovered that the high-powered microwaves from Cold-War-era radar installations could completely upset the navigation systems on those ships, they started using those installations for "shooting down" the craft.

Doesn't it make more sense that ships started appearing in the late 40's because the U.S. was testing out advanced Nazi technology, and that the storied Serpo named "Ebens" on board were just that, cover stories?

So if radar were causing them to crash, we were accidentally "shooting down" our own. Doh! :fpalm:

Orbs
20th December 2017, 11:47
The "people" would also be curious about their innocent children coming home in body bags for wars of private agenda and wars that could have been won using advanced technology.

I think we would all agree there have been several ever crashes etc. If you think about it how much contribution came from cooperation? Noodle that one.

As far as disclosure goes some us believe that has always been the plan. Some of us believe in the fake invasion ff. Hollywood has done the prepping snd we all know that. No matter, there are a few reasons the genie will come out of the bottle. Unfortunately it won't be for our benefit at FIRST.

The good guys will make a debut. Rumor has it there are Pliedian ships near by keeping an eye on things. Can you imagine how stupid we look? Eeh gads!

Btw Ellen, thx for the kind words to me. In return - ditto.

Aragorn
20th December 2017, 11:55
Doesn't it make more sense that ships started appearing in the late 40's because the U.S. was testing out advanced Nazi technology, and that the storied Serpo named "Ebens" on board were just that, cover stories?

So if radar were causing them to crash, we were accidentally "shooting down" our own. Doh! :fpalm:

Well, I don't know about that, and I certainly do believe that there could be truth to the Nazi flying saucer thing — I've seen some convincing photographs, although they could of course always have been doctored — but witness testimonies do describe the beings found in the Roswell crash as the archetypal "alien Grey", rather than human-looking.

On the other hand, if George Adamski is to be believed on account of the encounters he allegedly had — and he did at least produce both photographs and video footage, in a time long before the internet and computers with graphics processing software — then I think that those humans would indeed have been descendents from those involved with the Nazi saucer program. The shape of that craft was very similar to the photos of the Nazi saucers I've seen, and it would also be perfectly consistent with the design style of that era.

Furthermore, if Billy Meier's story is legitimate — which I personally do not believe to be the case — then his Plejaren could also be of Nazi origin. He does after all claim that their message can only be properly conveyed in the German language.

Aragorn
20th December 2017, 12:34
The "people" would also be curious about their innocent children coming home in body bags for wars of private agenda and wars that could have been won using advanced technology.

How about "wars that could have been avoided"? ;) :eyebrows:

Orbs
20th December 2017, 12:43
For what it is worth Chris wrote an electromagnetism thingy like the Philadelphia thingy was switched on and they fell from the sky. It appears electromagnetism has something to do with their propulsion.

At Rosewell.

As I have stated if you look you will see this technology with your own eyes. Sometimes it will be moving and other times not. They can fade in and out of visibility.

I am surprised many of have not already seen them. However some of you live far outside the US but I think it is like spraying - everywhere.

Here is another clue - pay attention when a high profile political figure is in town. If it is cloudy I don't know if you could see one at all.

Orbs
20th December 2017, 12:48
Aragorn, I simply believe some wars are engineered. It's good business for some. It's demand. If it is engineered it was done purposely. I'm not the only one who thinks this.

It all boils down into being duped. You appear to make an effort to expose the duping. Right on...

Aragorn
20th December 2017, 13:11
For what it is worth Chris wrote an electromagnetism thingy like the Philadelphia thingy was switched on and they fell from the sky. It appears electromagnetism has something to do with their propulsion.

Well, David Pares — his website was taken down somehow, so I can't give you an actual working link at present time — has been experimenting with the creation of spacetime warp fields by using extremely high voltage, and so far, his experiments appeared successful.

Bob Lazar on the other hand reported that the craft he worked on — this was an actual alien vehicle, not a back-engineered one — was using antimatter in some way, but he also referred to electricity as being a kind of micro-gravity. That was certainly intriguing.

As I have stated if you look you will see this technology with your own eyes. Sometimes it will be moving and other times not. They can fade in and out of visibility.

I am surprised many of have not already seen them. However some of you live far outside the US but I think it is like spraying - everywhere.

The thing is that there appears to be some kind of selection on account of who may see them and who may not. Some say that this is an agreement made at the soul level, before incarnation, but even though it could be true, it is hearsay. We have no way of knowing what happens before the soul incarnates into the body, and we have very little information on what happens when the soul leaves the body again. The only information we have in that regard is from people who "died" and came back to life.

What I do know is that I've always believed in the existence of intelligent extraterrestrial life and in extraterrestrial visitation, and even though I have witnessed and experienced quite a few paranormal events, I have never even once seen a real UFO with my own eyes. So maybe I wasn't supposed to? :hmm:

What is undeniable on the other hand, even here in Europe, and in spite of certain mainstream media publications' attempts to ridicule things, is that there was a huge UFO flap over Belgium and the Netherlands in the late 1980s and early 1990s. At one point, the Belgian Air Force scrambled two F-16 fighters to intercept a gigantic triangular craft — black, with a dome on top — that had been witnessed by tens of thousands of people, among whom hundreds of gendarmes and military personnel. It was also observed on the radar screens of several Belgian and Dutch military bases, one of which was under direct NATO command.

The two fighter planes were able to establish a weapons lock a number of times, but each time the craft outran them with erratic maneuvers that would have killed any human occupant of the craft because of the enormous G-forces. The craft was also completely silent, and it was capable of accelerating from about 160 km/h (~100 mph) to over 1'600 km/h (~1'000 mph) in less than a second, thereby also radically changing altitude.

The Belgian Air Force was very open about it, and later that night, radar footage from the two F-16 fighters was shown in a press conference on television. The Air Force was also adamant that what they had been pursuing was neither of the following:

a conventional or experimental airplane (such as a Stealth Fighter)
a ULM
a balloon or airship
an atmospheric phenomenon
a laser projection onto clouds — it was a cloudless night
a mass hallucination
a radar malfunction
an animal

Strangely enough, not much was ever heard about it afterward, probably because of the mandatory ridicule factor. :hmm:

Aragorn
20th December 2017, 13:21
Aragorn, I simply believe some wars are engineered.

All of them are, Orbs. All of them.

It's good business for some. It's demand.

Exactly! And the USA has been perpetually at war ever since the end of World War II, and always on foreign soil. The most blooming business in the USA is the military-industrial complex.

If it is engineered it was done purposely. I'm not the only one who thinks this.

It all boils down into being duped. You appear to make an effort to expose the duping. Right on...

Yes, I absolutely resent the fact that we, the people of this Earth, who were born here and who live here, and to whom this planet was entrusted as its custodians, are perpetually being lied to by psychopaths who seem to get some sort of perverse pleasure out of controlling us and causing us to go to war against one another.

I am sick of the propaganda and the lies. That alone is already one reason why I don't even watch television anymore. Being smacked around the ears with commercials every 15 to 30 minutes is another reason, but then again, commercials are a form of propaganda too.

I am sick and tired of being told what to think and how to live my life, and I can't wait for the day that humanity takes back this world from the perverse psychopaths who've seized control of it. :mad:

:wiz:

Dumpster Diver
20th December 2017, 13:23
Argon? Must be a noble house.:ha:

I’m keeping Gio’s memory alive...and spell checker’s as well.

Orbs
20th December 2017, 13:38
There is no doubt in my mind Aragorn you will see this technology. It can be photographed. No requirement disqualifies anyone.

Fred Steeves
20th December 2017, 15:17
— but witness testimonies do describe the beings found in the Roswell crash as the archetypal "alien Grey", rather than human-looking.

Interesting that when discussing "the Grays", one is only a hop skip and a jump from some very deep occult matters. Note the similarities in this nicely done piece between a Gray, and Aleister Crowley's "Lam".
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/cienciareal/cienciareal07.htm

Well worth perusing, here's one example:

A Portal Opened

It is generally agreed within occult circles that Crowley intentionally opened a portal of entry via magick ritual in the Amalantrah Workings which allowed the likes of Lam and other similar entities a passageway onto the earth-world.

The rift "in-between the spaces of the stars," created by the Amalantrah Working, created a gateway through which Lam and other extra-cosmic influences could enter the known universe, and most particularly, our earth-world.

According to occultists involved in such things, the Portal has since widened.

Dreamtimer
20th December 2017, 23:14
Yeesh. I don't like the idea of opened and since un-closed portals. Not a good idea as far as I can tell. Kinda like leaving your front door wide open in the heart of a big city.

So it's been the AATIP looking into UAPs. Got it. Here come Thing One and Thing Two.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gKWZjwGAoQ

Orbs
21st December 2017, 00:08
What unclosed portals are you referring to? Please.

Dreamtimer
21st December 2017, 00:14
Orbs, go to the link Fred put in his post and go down just a bit to Amalantrah Working. You'll see the bit about portals.

Orbs
21st December 2017, 06:21
Thx Dream. I read that article. I woke up and now sleepy again. I view it as channeling. Chris wrote a great deal about channeling, portals, that Blasphemy chick etc.

I think that Norway spiral thingy was an attempt to open a portal. Interesting Iguana himself was there...

Orbs
21st December 2017, 08:25
Dream, an open portal free for all is really a stretch. Don't lose any sleep over it. Bypassing the Earth defenses is against Her wishes. As we saw with the Norway spiral they do try however.

Oh, they do try...