PDA

View Full Version : Quintessentially Whole: Endocannabinoid System- The Cannabis Connection

Kathy
27th November 2017, 12:31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESytXgpDO5o

"Published on 27 Nov 2017 by RemovingtheShackles

Last night on Quintessentially Whole, Ann Callaghan and I were joined by Dawn Hart for a riveting discussion about "medicinal" marijuana. The Endocannabinoid System and how cannabis works with your whole body on every level. ....This was the first of what will be many discussions that look at Cannabis and the role of the Endocannabinoid System on our whole health, as last night we were able to barely scratch the surface of this topic. We are looking at a brand new world of diseases and health impairments, and thus we are literally writing the book on returning to Whole Well-Beings every step of the way on this journey.

Quintessentially Whole, with Ann Callaghan & dani arnold mckenny, and special guest Dawn Hart."

HEMP OIL IS NOT THE SAME AS CANNABIS OIL.

Elen
27th November 2017, 17:23
This is it guys and girls...this is it...check it out please...it's making sense to me, so here you are! :D

Elen
27th November 2017, 19:27
Thank you sooooo much Kathy...great knowledge here....:rock::chrs::h5::hugs: Wish I could say more...just fantastic my friend!