PDA

View Full Version : Feet to the Fire: Dr. Richard Alan Miller - Fullerene Fusion Bombs 10-12-2014

Kathy
15th November 2017, 10:06
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUKr1B7tlcI

"Published on 9 Feb 2015 by BLKnight2012

I did finally finish the video annotating/edit of the Oct 12th 2014 live (video) interview with Dr. Richard Alan Miller. It is almost 3 hours long, and in 720p HD.

It is my favorite interview with Richard to date. I added as much as I could as far as visual overlays when possible/appropriate. You will really get to know and enjoy Miller, the man with his facial expression and laughing as he blows one's mind with his insights, both as a genius and feel the love of a genuine human being.

As much as we tried, we did wander off topic, but, I did not edit out those little excursions and they too contained insights for the taking. This is not a clever, fast paced edited production, nor is it filled with a series of pre-loaded questions that are sterile and disconnected. It is a flowing heart to heart talk which I thoroughly enjoyed, and trust you will too. Be prepared to pull up a chair and relax for a journey.

The main thrust of the talk is on the use of fullerenes (Carbon 60) as a weapon by placing deuterium and/or tritium within the symmetrical ball structure, which is the hardest substance on earth, and exciting the heavy water molecules within until they implode causing fusion. This in turn creates a plasma of extreme energy. And these Fullerenes are lined together in cords called nanotubes which can be made into any structure and combined, release HUGE amounts of plasma energy effectively vaporizing anything and everything in it's reach and leaving no traditional forensics, such as radiation, etc. Just a path of total destruction; which is it's "signature".

Also talked about is the wonderful work done with fullerenes as an anti-oxidant and toxic remover 2nd to nothing seen before.

In true Miller style, many things tangent and frankly off topic are mixed in for a fascinating interview. "