Magnitude
Mw 6.7

Region
COSTA RICA

Date time
2017-11-13 02:28:24.1 UTC

Depth
24 km

More... (https://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/earthquake.php?id=629779)

sandy
13th November 2017, 03:45
Prayers for safety for all..........and od course our Paloma :group hug::hugs:

Elen
13th November 2017, 06:46
My goodness :fpalm:

Paloma
13th November 2017, 07:01
Thanks guys, but we are fine. Nothing fell, nothing broke. My heart raced for a few moments while I ran for the door. Husband was outside, feeding the dogs. He thought I had gone nuts, as he hadn' t felt the tremor at all. Very strange.
We then turned on the radio and they were already getting reports from all over the country that it was a strong one. Coastal towns on the Pacific side were hit hardest, but had their electricity restored within the hour.

Waiting for daylight to get more detailed reports now.

Elen
13th November 2017, 07:09
Thanks guys, but we are fine. Nothing fell, nothing broke. My heart raced for a few moments while I ran for the door. Husband was outside, feeding the dogs. He thought I had gone nuts, as he hadn' t felt the tremor at all. Very strange.
We then turned on the radio and they were already getting reports from all over the country that it was a strong one. Coastal towns on the Pacific side were hit hardest, but had their electricity restored within the hour.

Waiting for daylight to get more detailed reports now.

You are in our hearts and minds, you know!

Dreamtimer
13th November 2017, 10:42
We felt the earthquake here from years ago that was centered in VA. It was felt all the way to CT and OH. This is due to the bedrock under the east coast. I've never felt anything stronger than a magnitude three, which was out in CA.