PDA

View Full Version : Topsy-turvy thinking

araucaria
4th November 2017, 10:35
This thread is the outcome of a moment of awful realization on October 12th while reading Don Wilson’s Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon: Is Our Nearest Neighbour in Space a Huge Alien Spacecraft? published by Sphere Books in 1976. I was alone in a house where the full moon came streaming in, shedding some additional light on my read. This book dates from the Cold War period when the data from the moon landings had just been analyzed. It presents the theory of two scientists, who would be mainstream except that they were Russian; this theory seems to explain ALL the many lunar anomalies in one fell swoop, making it worthy of close attention. You all know some of these; they basically fall into three categories. 1) The Moon is too big, too close, too round, too good at creating total solar eclipses, its orbit too circular... 2) Then there are all the strange sightings over centuries including by famous astronomers: lights, clouds, moving objects... 3) And finally you have the anomalies discovered in the space age: strange soil composition, too old, too metallic, too hollow...

Maybe like me you thought that the theory was of some huge spaceship being cloaked in a few miles of protective rock. Not so: we are talking about a planetoid with its innards scooped out, and placed on the outside. Here is the paragraph or two that caught my attention:

The Moon is so strange (...) that Dr. D.L. Anderson, professor of geophysics and director of the seismological laboratory at Caltech, proposes that “the moon was made inside out.”
We suggest: If the Soviet theory of a hollowed-out world were correct, with the internal Moon materials brought to the surface during the process, the Moon, to our scientists, would seem to be made inside out. Also, the fact that the Moon is deficient in iron except in a layer under its surface, and rich in iron and titanium and similar elements in the maria, fits the Soviet theory that aliens used these materials in the formation of their “spaceship’s” inner hull, and the outer maria patchwork. (p.97)
To explain the last bit, the anomalies include why the maria (seas) are circular, and the answer is because they are the very biggest of the craters. Given also that the large craters are not as deep as they normally should be (coming up against the inner hull), these craters actually did cause damage to the protective shell, hence the need for patching with extra metalling – in excess of excessive.

But what startled me with the passage was the thought, Why does this sound familiar? Where have we seen something like this before? The answer to the second question is very short: here on planet Earth. But the answer to the intuition of familiarity is complex and many-stranded, and is the subject of this thread.

From a standpoint on the surface, Inside out means upside down, and excavation is the means to attain upside-downness. You have a plot of grass, with topsoil underneath and clay under that. Dig a hole and you end up with grass under topsoil with clay on top. If you think we live on a topsy-turvy world, that is literally what the word means. This is where Lewis Carroll’s two metaphors come together: ‘through the looking-glass’ and ‘down the rabbit-hole’ symmetry are one and the same thing.

This being so, let me start with what is really my endpoint, and maybe should be yours. But it is something I have already written about and so it is also my starting-point here. Intuition being precisely the process of jumping to conclusions and working one’s way back, i.e. tackling a problem from the other end, i.e. topsy-turvy thinking, my intuition in this case is based on my earlier conclusion that for a particular agenda, the Earth needed to be mobile, like a giant spaceship. The content of this thread suggests a way how this might work, based on the Moon model.

The reader is referred to my contribution to a thread of Giovonni’s on Avalon, whereby I refuted the notion of an incoming Planet X on the basis that the scenario and timing pointed on the contrary towards one or more planets LEAVING the solar system. Briefly here, I was trying to build on the Thunderbolts theory, based on a combination of archaeological and scientific evidence, of a system of tellurian planets tidally-locked with Saturn as their Sun – tidally-locked as the Moon is with Earth: one lunar revolution = one earth orbit, hence we always get to see the same face. Tidal locking may be the smoking gun evidencing the Moon’s involvement in the above system, as a moon/planet of Saturn. I concluded that to get from the above arrangement of planets to the one we have now, Saturn and its cohort had to enter the solar system from outside. This may have happened through the interference of a binary star, possibly Sirius. Alternatively, Saturn itself may be a self-powered alien spaceship; but we don’t need to go there at this stage.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?88839-Nibiru-Will-Pass-Earth-Before-November-2017-The-Evidence-w-Investigator-David-Meade&p=1053302&viewfull=1#post1053302
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?88839-Nibiru-Will-Pass-Earth-Before-November-2017-The-Evidence-w-Investigator-David-Meade&p=1053507&viewfull=1#post1053507
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?88839-Nibiru-Will-Pass-Earth-Before-November-2017-The-Evidence-w-Investigator-David-Meade&p=1053827&viewfull=1#post1053827
See also:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?88150-David-Talbott-The-Electric-Universe-The-Saturn-Sun-Swap-The-Reconstructing-Of-Mythology&p=1044930&viewfull=1#post1044930
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?88150-David-Talbott-The-Electric-Universe-The-Saturn-Sun-Swap-The-Reconstructing-Of-Mythology&p=1044934&viewfull=1#post1044934

The main point to be made at this stage is to see how a spaceship is equatable with an inside-out planetoid. If this is your mindset – say you have actually done this before – then to you, an outside-out planet like planet Earth would be desirable real estate, not for the beautiful planet it is, but for the spaceship conversion potential you see in it. Don WIlson’s book states that the Moon aliens are no longer around, suggesting that the damage to the maria area condemned their ship to the scrapheap. Near the end he mentions an earlier moon that was also in Earth orbit and would have helped with parking the one we know. Wilson’s idea is that the Moon aliens hollowed out that moon and sailed off into the sunset.

Wilson’s theory is a little sloppy in places. Paraphrasing, since the Moon is immensely old and mobile, it will have been to many different places and come here with ‘souvenirs’ in the form of cratering of all sizes and rocks of all ages. It is sloppy because it explains things without really explaining them. The Moon’s passport is full of visas, but illegible ones: we have no idea where it might have travelled. My idea is rather different and suggests possible locations, such as Saturn orbit. In this version, the two moons are more like contractors working shifts on the Earth works. Just as when building a house, you get the builders in first to erect the walls, and they make way for the carpenters and tilers to build a roof, one moves off and the other takes over. Many of the moons of Saturn are also strange, each in their own way, and potentially life-bearing; and the variety is also anomalous, unless they are operating like the butcher, the baker, and the candlestick maker, or different construction trades. Our Luna would not look out of place in their midst.

So I have two puzzle pieces that look as though they might fit together. A candidate planet for mobility, and a blueprint for making planetoids mobile. We already know of two ideas which, being in the realm of conspiracy theory, i.e. implausibly crazy-sounding and plausibly deniable. These are the alleged thousands of miles of underground tunnels, cities etc., and the ‘hollow earth’ theory centred on Antarctica. I don’t dismiss these ideas, but I want to disregard them in the discussion here, because I want to take the topsy-turvy path of following eminently reasonable and factual leads and seeing them in a new light. Things that can’t be hidden but only passed off as trivial and meaningless.

Emil El Zapato
4th November 2017, 13:13
I don't want to upset your flow but I wanted to comment on the conjecture that the ET's left the moon. When Obama, the NASA upper echelon, and the rest of the governmental crew opted to not pursue Moon missions I concluded that there could be one and only one reason for that decision. The ET's don't want us there! Moving the cheese to Mars forestalled the need for disclosure down the road a good 20 years.

Octopus Garden
4th November 2017, 18:35
I find this interesting. Ingo Swann wrote a book called 'Penetration' many years ago, where he reveals that he remote viewed moon activity, structures, etc...I can't remember all of the detail but may be able to find some of it online. His account of all the strangeness surrounding this series of remote viewings is mind blowing strange, but believable at the same time. As in, I believe he didn't make it up. He developed military remote viewing and was very well respected and considered one of the best remote viewers, ever. I think he passed away...too bad!

Emil El Zapato
4th November 2017, 19:19
Hi OG,

yeah, according to the legend Ingo Swann was definitely 'the Man'. I could have used, 'the Person' but I assumed you'd get the idea... :)

Dumpster Diver
4th November 2017, 23:43
Marking this one...good stuff. I LOVE EU and Saturn Death Cults. Not sure I believe it, but an intriguing read.

But! I think you ought to get Aragorn to change the tilt of the thread to something more “user friendly”

araucaria
5th November 2017, 07:25
Marking this one...good stuff. I LOVE EU and Saturn Death Cults. Not sure I believe it, but an intriguing read.

But! I think you ought to get Aragorn to change the tilt of the thread to something more “user friendly”
I don’t want Aragorn changing my tilt; we are all at 23° around here and it’s brought some nice autumn colours. :)
Same goes for my title; if he did that he might want to change your screen name too ;) The title did not need to be user-friendly to catch your eye did it?

The other day on another thread I quoted Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance as I book I hadn’t read. I still haven’t read it, which makes it an even stranger coincidence that I stumbled on this quote:

``We're living in topsy-turvy times, and I think that what causes the topsyturvy feeling is inadequacy of old forms of thought to deal with new experiences. I've heard it said that the only real learning results from hangups, where instead of expanding the branches of what you already know, you have to stop and drift laterally for a while until you come across something that allows you to expand the roots of what you already know. Everyone's familiar with that. I think the same thing occurs with whole civilizations when expansion's needed at the roots. `You look back at the last three thousand years and with hindsight you think you see neat patterns and chains of cause and effect that have made things the way they are. But if you go back to original sources, the literature of any particular era, you find that these causes were never apparent at the time they were supposed to be operating. During periods of root expansion things have always looked as confused and topsy-turvy and purposeless as they do now. The whole Renaissance is supposed to have resulted from the topsy-turvy feeling caused by Columbus' discovery of a new world. It just shook people up. The topsy-turviness of that time is recorded everywhere. There was nothing in the flat-earth views of the Old and New Testaments that predicted it. Yet people couldn't deny it. The only way they could assimilate it was to abandon the entire medieval outlook and enter into a new expansion of reason.

araucaria
5th November 2017, 07:31
Let’s start digging. Note, I am not expecting to be able to dig very deep. But then again, I am not trying to establish the ‘truth’ of our current reality. We may be talking about some ancient memory, some imagined scenario or something else again. None of this matters if we just think of it as a thought experiment for possible application elsewhere. See this thread (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11654-Together-we-make-a-difference?p=841981803&viewfull=1#post841981803).

My first subject is Caen stone (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caen_stone).
When William the Conqueror built Caen Castle, he dug a dry moat in the stone and used the quarried material to build the castle walls, which are still standing, and the keep, which is not. As above, so below: you dig, say 10m down, and build 10m up and you get a 20m defensive work. A win-win situation is not straightforward arithmetic where -10 +10 = 0. Here -10 +10 = 20. Topsy-turvy maths. The lesson then is that you can achieve a goal by very divergent means: here digging down as a way of building up. If you are into deception for whatever reason, then this would be a useful tool. The win-win situation breaks down into a benefit for others, but one that is diversionary with respect to the real, clandestine benefit to self.

There is of course a drawback, as well as a drawbridge. :) The moat has width, which, although adding to the fortress defences, is otherwise a total waste of space. It is like an open-cast quarry that is no longer being worked, but is not disused either. At least you can build on a disused open-cast quarry. William the Conqueror also built a couple of abbeys, and exported stone to swampy London for Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London. When later he was crowned king of England in Westminster Abbey, he was truly on home ground. Maybe he actually gifted the stone to build up the debt owed to him by Harold, who ‘robbed’ him of the kingship. The lesson here is that even bedrock, that symbol of stability and immovability, can be shifted when one is in charge, to consolidate that position by building both sticks (the Tower) and carrots (churches).

The next stage when you have built on your quarry is to go underground. This is where it gets devious. The modern city of Caen was built from stone quarried underground. During the Battle of Normandy following the D-Day landings, the townspeople took shelter in the churches, or in the underground quarries. They were mostly threatened by loose stones falling on them, and were protected by solid stone kept in place. During the postwar reconstruction, the quarry went back into operation to build a new town. Where did the rubble go? It stayed on the surface; it always does. If your purpose is to dig holes in the planet, recycling is not the way to go. But since people will recycle stones, building homes out of dead churches, pyramids, whatever comes to hand, then warfare might be a good idea to make these raw materials non-reusable. Every time buildings are demolished and replaced, the underground system grows by an equal amount.

Hence we move from deception to perversity. It might have seemed an excellent idea to turn a planet into a spaceship, but you are going to have to kill people to achieve it. All of a sudden, it looks not so good; but that is only from the perspective of the surface creatures being exterminated. From the alien perspective, they are no more than a part of the surface material to be used as a protective layer. The term ‘human shield’ comes to mind. On this ‘Inside out’ world, the important things and people are on the inside instead of on the outside, and apart from a few ‘insiders’, this will not change, because this world is expanding. Surface creatures are literally buried, which is why for archaeologists, how far they go back in time is proportional to how far they dig down.

For an example of this, let’s move south to the Loire valley, not the scene of 20th c. warfare. Here the local stone is volcanic tuff, a creamy stone rather like Caen stone, only much more friable. This stone wears rapidly and the buildings are visibly being patched up all the time. As a result, the underground system has expanded to hundreds of miles of tunnels, surely not all occupied by wine cellars. These tunnels were used by resistance fighters during the war – the Underground – and the natural tendency is not to worry about how far they go across and down, just so long as there is stone to do whatever job needs doing. The logical expectation, however, is that there is more room down there than meets the eye, and it is highly useful for clandestine operations of whatever nature. The place is bigger on the inside than it appears on the outside, and so eminently suitable for a magician’s sleight of hand.

One of the lunar anomalies is precisely that it is way too large to be there. This could be because it has been blown up like a balloon. It is not simply a matter of putting new material on the surface and letting it all sink back; it is a complex process of building out and removing material like so much scaffolding as you go. People mention the Moon’s diameter as being 2160 miles, but they fail to mention the really strange thing. Not only is that way too large, but it also happens to be in miles the length of one thirty-degree age in the precession cycle in years (12*2160=25920). Hence we are at the cusp of the Age of Aquarius, and the previous Age of Pisces marked by the Christian symbol of the fish. This coincidence is a fairly sure sign of artificial growth – along with other things such as the distance, enabling near-perfect solar eclipses.

Compare and contrast Paul LaViolette’s theory of natural growth through continuous creation of matter, most notably in places where matter is most concentrated. The Earth, other planets, stars, everything grows, but the growth is solid. The Earth is the size it is because matter has gradually been added to it, and the surface has expanded at the weakest rift points (mostly under water). Hence what grows most is the surface area of the planet, potentially creating an ever-richer environment for surface creatures. The hollowed-out spaceship does the opposite, creating valuable emptiness within and virtually discarding the outer skin. Since recycling is a way of holding the planet together, the rise and growth of recycling – and more generally environmentalism, as we shall see – is an expression of popular resistance to the notion of spaceship earth, where trashing the outer layer is desirable. More than those abstractions, it is a concrete step in the battle to halt and reverse that possible agenda. To date, it is mostly instinctive and could conceivably be the wrong way to be going about things. My purpose in moving from instinct to understanding is to make sure humanity is doing whatever is in its best interest (and the Earth’s) rather than being led by the slaughter as being surplus to someone else’s requirements and agenda.

Let’s start digging. Note, I am not expecting to be able to dig very deep. But then again, I am not trying to establish the ‘truth’ of our current reality. We may be talking about some ancient memory, some imagined scenario or something else again. None of this matters if we just think of it as a thought experiment for possible application elsewhere. See this thread (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11654-Together-we-make-a-difference?p=841981803&viewfull=1#post841981803).

My first subject is Caen stone (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caen_stone).
When William the Conqueror built Caen Castle, he dug a dry moat in the stone and used the quarried material to build the castle walls, which are still standing, and the keep, which is not. As above, so below: you dig, say 10m down, and build 10m up and you get a 20m defensive work. A win-win situation is not straightforward arithmetic where -10 +10 = 0. Here -10 +10 = 20. Topsy-turvy maths. The lesson then is that you can achieve a goal by very divergent means: here digging down as a way of building up. If you are into deception for whatever reason, then this would be a useful tool. The win-win situation breaks down into a benefit for others, but one that is diversionary with respect to the real, clandestine benefit to self.

There is of course a drawback, as well as a drawbridge. :) The moat has width, which, although adding to the fortress defences, is otherwise a total waste of space. It is like an open-cast quarry that is no longer being worked, but is not disused either. At least you can build on a disused open-cast quarry. William the Conqueror also built a couple of abbeys, and exported stone to swampy London for Westminster Abbey and the Tower of London. When later he was crowned king of England in Westminster Abbey, he was truly on home ground. Maybe he actually gifted the stone to build up the debt owed to him by Harold, who ‘robbed’ him of the kingship. The lesson here is that even bedrock, that symbol of stability and immovability, can be shifted when one is in charge, to consolidate that position by building both sticks (the Tower) and carrots (churches).

The next stage when you have built on your quarry is to go underground. This is where it gets devious. The modern city of Caen was built from stone quarried underground. During the Battle of Normandy following the D-Day landings, the townspeople took shelter in the churches, or in the underground quarries. They were mostly threatened by loose stones falling on them, and were protected by solid stone kept in place. During the postwar reconstruction, the quarry went back into operation to build a new town. Where did the rubble go? It stayed on the surface; it always does. If your purpose is to dig holes in the planet, recycling is not the way to go. But since people will recycle stones, building homes out of dead churches, pyramids, whatever comes to hand, then warfare might be a good idea to make these raw materials non-reusable. Every time buildings are demolished and replaced, the underground system grows by an equal amount.

Hence we move from deception to perversity. It might have seemed an excellent idea to turn a planet into a spaceship, but you are going to have to kill people to achieve it. All of a sudden, it looks not so good; but that is only from the perspective of the surface creatures being exterminated. From the alien perspective, they are no more than a part of the surface material to be used as a protective layer. The term ‘human shield’ comes to mind. On this ‘Inside out’ world, the important things and people are on the inside instead of on the outside, and apart from a few ‘insiders’, this will not change, because this world is expanding. Surface creatures are literally buried, which is why for archaeologists, how far they go back in time is proportional to how far they dig down.

For an example of this, let’s move south to the Loire valley, not the scene of 20th c. warfare. Here the local stone is volcanic tuff, a creamy stone rather like Caen stone, only much more friable. This stone wears rapidly and the buildings are visibly being patched up all the time. As a result, the underground system has expanded to hundreds of miles of tunnels, surely not all occupied by wine cellars. These tunnels were used by resistance fighters during the war – the Underground – and the natural tendency is not to worry about how far they go across and down, just so long as there is stone to do whatever job needs doing. The logical expectation, however, is that there is more room down there than meets the eye, and it is highly useful for clandestine operations of whatever nature. The place is bigger on the inside than it appears on the outside, and so eminently suitable for a magician’s sleight of hand.

One of the lunar anomalies is precisely that it is way too large to be there. This could be because it has been blown up like a balloon. It is not simply a matter of putting new material on the surface and letting it all sink back; it is a complex process of building out and removing material like so much scaffolding as you go. People mention the Moon’s diameter as being 2160 miles, but they fail to mention the really strange thing. Not only is that way too large, but it also happens to be in miles the length of one thirty-degree age in the precession cycle in years (12*2160=25920). Hence we are at the cusp of the Age of Aquarius, and the previous Age of Pisces marked by the Christian symbol of the fish. This coincidence is a fairly sure sign of artificial growth – along with other things such as the distance, enabling near-perfect solar eclipses.

Compare and contrast Paul LaViolette’s theory of natural growth through continuous creation of matter, most notably in places where matter is most concentrated. The Earth, other planets, stars, everything grows, but the growth is solid. The Earth is the size it is because matter has gradually been added to it, and the surface has expanded at the weakest rift points (mostly under water). Hence what grows most is the surface area of the planet, potentially creating an ever-richer environment for surface creatures. The hollowed-out spaceship does the opposite, creating valuable emptiness within and virtually discarding the outer skin. Since recycling is a way of holding the planet together, the rise and growth of recycling – and more generally environmentalism, as we shall see – is an expression of popular resistance to the notion of spaceship earth, where trashing the outer layer is desirable. More than those abstractions, it is a concrete step in the battle to halt and reverse that possible agenda. To date, it is mostly instinctive and could conceivably be the wrong way to be going about things. My purpose in moving from instinct to understanding is to make sure humanity is doing whatever is in its best interest (and the Earth’s) rather than being led by the slaughter as being surplus to someone else’s requirements and agenda.

Paloma
5th November 2017, 08:49
A double post there, araucaria. Is this to make sure that by reading it twice the reader can go deeper into the material than the writer?

Elen
5th November 2017, 10:07
A double post there, araucaria. Is this to make sure that by reading it twice the reader can go deeper into the material than the writer?

Now when that has been pointed out...I'll leave it in... :p

Dreamtimer
5th November 2017, 12:51
As above, so below. Literally.;):spinning:

Dumpster Diver
5th November 2017, 13:09
I don’t want Aragorn changing my tilt; we are all at 23° around here and it’s brought some nice autumn colours. :)
Same goes for my title; if he did that he might want to change your screen name too ;) The title did not need to be user-friendly to catch your eye did it?

The other day on another thread I quoted Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance as I book I hadn’t read. I still haven’t read it, which makes it an even stranger coincidence that I stumbled on this quote:

Well, I read most every thread.

The point is, those who don’t (read every thread) will not know what it is about. Then later, when folks research the topic (which I think important) will overlook it.

Up to you and Argon...Agorathorn...Agamemnon...Achilles...somebo dy whose name starts with an “A”