PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Boo: A Hallowed Eve and More

Kathy
1st November 2017, 18:22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHrGYu7Euaw
"Published on 31 Oct 2017 by Modwiz125
It has been awhile and this special time of year inspired me with a topic to address."

sandy
2nd November 2017, 04:05
Appreciate your intent and send wishes for it to become a creation in this time and space. Although I do not resonate too much with woo-woo I am not adverse to listening and learning, so look forward to another campfire soon.

modwiz
22nd November 2017, 10:22
Appreciate your intent and send wishes for it to become a creation in this time and space. Although I do not resonate too much with woo-woo I am not adverse to listening and learning, so look forward to another campfire soon.

Another campfire is being discussed for its utility and you will know of it. Thank you for letting me know.

Dumpster Diver
22nd November 2017, 12:45

This place (TOT and certainly Wizzy's brews) is ALL about the woo-woo. The only reason I'm here is for the woo-woo.

Dumpster Diver
22nd November 2017, 12:50
Wizzy, you made a point of mentioning you got yourself unbaptized. Is this important? Maybe I gotta do this as well.

enjoy being
22nd November 2017, 12:55
Sounds like the pledge to (enter favoured omnipotent entity).

"I request the severing and ending of any bonds, ties and contracts made under my name in this life and others".

Dumpster Diver
22nd November 2017, 13:29
Ok, sounds like I've got to find a Lego Batman with a loincloth...

...where's my Photoshop?

Btw, I like Batman...he's dark with pointy ears.