PDA

View Full Version : Richard Doty : Air Force Office of Special Investigations

Kathy
29th October 2017, 17:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laVKgZB5Jbk

"Published on 23 Oct 2017 by HOAX ALIEN ATTACK COMING!
Full documentary: http://siriusdisclosure.com/unacknowl...

Dumpster Diver
29th October 2017, 18:49
I tend to discount all AF folks testimony. Typically allied to the wrong ET groups.

Fred Steeves
29th October 2017, 21:39
Richard Doty, now there's a master of spinning tall tales.

Octopus Garden
30th October 2017, 17:16
I would dismiss with extreme prejudice just about anything this guy says. The tough part is, as a disinformation agent (self admitted!) he is going to disguise the stench by wrapping it in the aroma of truth.

Dumpster Diver
30th October 2017, 19:07
The interesting thing is, if you can ferret out the main misinformation point(s) much of the rest has to be truth or it just gets dismissed. In this way, I’ve found that many misinformation agents can be much more useful than folks seeking the straight truth but who many times are just plain wrong.

It works like the Monte Hall problem in conditional probability:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem

Octopus Garden
30th October 2017, 19:51
Dumpster Diver,

Yes, they can be useful but only in that they are reinforcing what you already know to be true. Anything beyond that is guess work. The whole arena, up to and including alien intelligences themselves, seems to be a playground for ideas, beliefs but also mischief and myth making.

When exactly does a 'maybe' become a 'for sure?' Perhaps the largely unconscious processes involved in crystallizing belief are of interest to alien intelligences and this is their field of dreams. If we begin to build it, they will come.

Dumpster Diver
30th October 2017, 20:02
Dumpster Diver,

Yes, they can be useful but only in that they are reinforcing what you already know to be true. Anything beyond that is guess work. The whole arena, up to and including alien intelligences themselves, seems to be a playground for ideas, beliefs but also mischief and myth making.

When exactly does a 'maybe' become a 'for sure?' Perhaps the largely unconscious processes involved in crystallizing belief are of interest to alien intelligences and this is their field of dreams. If we begin to build it, they will come.

Your maybes becomes my conditional probabilities. String these probs together and the prob of something being true gets higher.

Unfortunately, bad guys knowing how powerful math is, have made it dull, boring and mostly unavailable to the larger public. If the utility of even basic maths were demonstrated, math classes would be packed with eager students. Another conspiracy, IMO.

Octopus Garden
30th October 2017, 20:21
Dumpster Diver, They are grappling with the elfin using slide rules and test tubes.

Dumpster Diver
30th October 2017, 20:25
I see Steven Greer chopped the video.

Another CIA operator, IMO.

Fred Steeves
30th October 2017, 23:35
I would dismiss with extreme prejudice just about anything this guy says. The tough part is, as a disinformation agent (self admitted!) he is going to disguise the stench by wrapping it in the aroma of truth.

Muy bien, welcome OG :)

Octopus Garden
31st October 2017, 01:48
Muy bien, welcome OG :)

Muchos Grassy-ass, FRED!:)

enjoy being
31st October 2017, 02:38
They get a bit het up about the Monty Hall Problem it seems, Dumpster Diver.
Seeing the comments and edits in that link.
I don't think it quite works that way though. There's a couple of mirrors. That monty thing. 3 doors is the tease. Saying there's a choice, 1 out of 3 chance of being correct. You choose and then a losing door is revealed. So it is only a choice out of 2 all along. You either got it right or wrong first, and then the remainder wrong one was removed. It has cancelled itself out, this was always going to be the outcome.. that the presenter would reset it so there is only 2. Now you effectively take your choice again, the one they left you the option of choosing, is claimed to be more likely than the one you chose first, I can understand that and see the added worth put on the door by having not been chosen. but that is not really the case.. or the following offset is not considered. The wikipedia diagrams seem flawed in that they seem to work it all out on the proviso that the competitor will always first picking door 1 and door 1 only. Then sure, they are only going to be right 1/3 of the time. But they might pick door 2 or 3. There is more room to move with the competitor being right 3 times in a row for instance. I think that bit is the big throw on that there problemmy thing.
One might keep looking back to "oh but I chose 1 out of three". Yes but you are being asked again 1 out of 2. The odds were cleaned. What you picked doesn't really matter?

sandy
31st October 2017, 02:48

I like the way you think Octopus Garden :-) and you are Canadian I see.....welcome aboard the good ship TOT...:h5:

Aianawa
31st October 2017, 09:53
Crikey, what other forum provides double figures of people you would have a cuppa round home with lol.

Dreamtimer
31st October 2017, 11:09
Dark Knight Dumpy said:

I tend to discount all AF folks testimony. Typically allied to the wrong ET groups.

Do you mean wrong as in bad, worse, or evil? Want to enslave or destroy us? Interestingly, StarGate SG-1 was AF. (sci fi, of course)

Emil El Zapato
31st October 2017, 12:58
Air Force is no worse than any other branch (I think he's partial to Army). I've worked with loads of AF folks...they're ok... :)

Surprisingly perhaps is the fact that the Navy is more deeply embedded in the UAP stuff than the Air Force. I think it has to do with the MJ-12 group and Hillenkoeter (sp?) He was Navy.

The Stargates are my favorite all-time scifi series.

Fred Steeves
31st October 2017, 14:26
I think it has to do with the MJ-12 group and Hillenkoeter (sp?)

The informed researcher would take the MJ 12 materials with a grain of salt, knowing that Doty has played a key roll in the creation and dissemination of this meme; same as he was instrumental in enabling his buddy Bill Ryan to roll with the similar "Anonymous" releases compiling the Project Serpo material.

This is basic stuff people, a good lesson in "Bright Shiny Object 101".

Emil El Zapato
31st October 2017, 14:42
yeah, i'm ok with that. Things go to and fro on the MJ-12 thing but, I think it is legit that the keys to the kingdom were handed to the Naval Branch early on...

Dear Reader
31st October 2017, 16:07
Is the alleged involvement of the Navy, them being the apex group, because of their experience of 'ships' & 'fleets'? It makes sense to me, at least, as regardless of whether it is the sea or space, having experience of running a ship with 1000+ crew, or a fleet of those ships, is what would matter. No?

Is it also correct that if/when a vehicle that is not of this Earth either lands or is shot-down that the apex group is then the army? I know of at least one find and secure team (under NATO command) that is comprised of army personnel from all sorts of different regiments within the UK, that has a global reach and, ultimately, American paymasters. It's a helluva subject this!

With regard the MJ documents, who knows? Could be legit, makes sense. Doty's involvement may have been pushed so as to muddy the waters', this also makes sense. Does anyone know if Doty's position was only to put-out disinfo? Is anyone aware of legitimate, truthful material that he has been involved with? Any comment on this would be much appreciated.

Emil El Zapato
31st October 2017, 16:20
Hi Reader,

I wish I could remember the exact reason for the Navy being the apex group. I'll try to refer to some of the books I've read to see if I can find it. It started very early though...I think it had to do with who was assigned to the government sanctioned research groups and there was competition. The Air Force was miffed but they were a newly formed branch of the military. Immediately after WWII they were Army-Air Force after a fashion. They split but it seems the Navy was already in control.

Fred Steeves
31st October 2017, 16:31
How about this, for those who want this type of disclosure stuff to be true so badly they can taste it:

Assuming the Roswell type crashes were legit ET craft and not Nazi experimentals, and assuming the MJ group were legit, any leaked (ahum) documents would be nothing like the crap that Doty puts out there.

Dumpster Diver
31st October 2017, 17:36
And old Joint Staff joke: The three services can be generally described as:

Dumb, Devious, Defiant

Guess which is which?

Army - dumb
AF - devious
Navy - defiant

-------------------------

I've worked for all services, Joint Staff, & NATO. I ran a General Officer Training program while at NATO (2-4 star Flags). While on Air Staff, I worked with a number of AF General Officers; on Joint Staff, worked with a number of Army Generals, and have worked at times with various Navy Admirals throughout my career. My general observations were: as a group the slimiest were the AF Generals. At the time I thought this was due to the fact that AF 3+ star Generals (all fighter pilots, no others were allowed to ascend to that level) were all "jungle fighter" personalities due to their training as pilots. They were always in competition with everyone else for promotions, recognition, etc. Army Generals, on the other hand, had to work with troops at every level while climbing the promotion ladder. Navy flags tended to stay to themselves and not work with any other service and as a group were hard to deal with (Defiant aka Captain Bligh types).

Now later reading the testimonies of William Tompkins, etc, I'm seeing some of this in the Secret Space Programs where we have at least two main variants: Navy and AF. Navy working with the more friendly Nordics, and AF working with the Reptilians.

Emil El Zapato
31st October 2017, 17:44
yeah, that sounds pretty accurate.

One thing I could add is that having worked with Astronauts who come from all branches, surprisingly, in their roles as CAPCOMs in the shuttle main flight control room were the most humble of the group. The rest of the flight controllers were all in a competition to be the 'one'...Flight Director. It really, really sucked!

For awhile, I was a GCO - Ground Control Officer. It didn't take long to get the hint that I didn't belong in the club. I got out as quickly as I could and never looked back!

Dreamtimer
1st November 2017, 11:47
I guessed right before I looked, DKD. Not sure what that means...

My son wanted to be an astronaut. He may pursue AstroBiology. He went to Space Camp and definitely was not into the military part. He did the research program.

Octopus Garden
1st November 2017, 17:03
I like the way you think Octopus Garden :-) and you are Canadian I see.....welcome aboard the good ship TOT...:h5:

Thanks so much, Sandy. That is so kind a sentiment! Sometimes I like the way I think but not at 3:00 am. Scary!:shocked:

Are you Canadian too??

Emil El Zapato
1st November 2017, 17:19
I guessed right before I looked, DKD. Not sure what that means...

My son wanted to be an astronaut. He may pursue AstroBiology. He went to Space Camp and definitely was not into the military part. He did the research program.

Hey Dreamtimer, that is cool.

I always wanted to be an Astronaut but at least I made it close (I got to work in the same rooms with them). Fear of Flying is not a good place to start but I did speak with an Air Force colonel once that confided that he knew some Astronauts that had confessed to a fear of flying. lol...Can you imagine?

I'm sure the manned space flight program has a future but it has taken some major hits in the last 10 years but I'm sure it will resurge. Private companies are trying to take the lead on that.

One story I have to tell. I was at a 30th celebration of the moon landings, I got a few pictures of some of the pioneers but the one thing that really sticks out occurred when I was just standing around and happened to be behind a couple of the corps newer members. I overheard one remark to one of his fellows that 'sometimes he feels like an exhibit at the zoo!'. It was like a slap in the face regarding the 'glory' of the space program. It only went down hill from there for me. One experience after another convinced me that ego, reactionism, and one-upmanship were the only things that really mattered to the community.

p.s. What is DKD?

Octopus Garden
1st November 2017, 17:30
Is the alleged involvement of the Navy, them being the apex group, because of their experience of 'ships' & 'fleets'? It makes sense to me, at least, as regardless of whether it is the sea or space, having experience of running a ship with 1000+ crew, or a fleet of those ships, is what would matter. No?

Is it also correct that if/when a vehicle that is not of this Earth either lands or is shot-down that the apex group is then the army? I know of at least one find and secure team (under NATO command) that is comprised of army personnel from all sorts of different regiments within the UK, that has a global reach and, ultimately, American paymasters. It's a helluva subject this!

With regard the MJ documents, who knows? Could be legit, makes sense. Doty's involvement may have been pushed so as to muddy the waters', this also makes sense. Does anyone know if Doty's position was only to put-out disinfo? Is anyone aware of legitimate, truthful material that he has been involved with? Any comment on this would be much appreciated.

Hi Reader!

The MJ 12 documents are a mixed bag. Some of the items are decoy and some could be legit. The one that sparked my interest as legit looks like it was engineered to appear obviously false. It was dated back to the sixties or seventies. The article used the term 'retrovirus.' The term retrovirus was not invented until the 90's.

This could have been an attempt by some group to steer people away from the topic of retroviruses (and possibly other diseases) and how they relate to the topic of ufos...whatever ufos are.

Dreamtimer
1st November 2017, 22:37
DKD was my short for Dark Knight Dumpy. ;)

Emil El Zapato
1st November 2017, 22:53

Hi Dreamtimer,

The space program has an ongoing need for astrobiologists. There is a large ongoing research effort for the sake of pure research, as well as for the Astronaut Corps and general NASA community's medical health. One of my more recent projects was a short stint back at the Johnson Space Center maintaining a website dedicated to states of research for all those concerns. It was an interesting gig. Exposure to radiation was obviously a big focus that was marked 'red' as in, We need more data and information.

sandy
2nd November 2017, 02:48
Yes Ocotpus Garden, Iam from the Prairies.......Saskatchewan:tiphat:

Thanks so much, Sandy. That is so kind a sentiment! Sometimes I like the way I think but not at 3:00 am. Scary!:shocked:

Are you Canadian too??

Aragorn
2nd November 2017, 13:25

I am thinking about starting an Acronymian Rehab Center, where you Acronymians can learn how to speak real English again. :p :whstl: :onthequite:

:hiding:

Octopus Garden
2nd November 2017, 16:42
Yes Ocotpus Garden, Iam from the Prairies.......Saskatchewan:tiphat:

Hi Sandy...Me too, originally! Love the prairies!

Dreamtimer
7th November 2017, 00:23
I am thinking about starting an Acronymian Rehab Center, where you Acronymians can learn how to speak real English again. :p :whstl: :onthequite:

:hiding:
It'll never work. I do it and I never even worked for the govt or military. Or the Industrial Complex.

If it's not acronyms, it's jargon, eh? My sister-in-law is a nurse and loves her jargon. It makes her feel smart. She knows what others don't. :rolleyes: