PDA

View Full Version : Paladin interviews Kerry Cassidy - skies the limit

Kathy
28th October 2017, 08:48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY2vde9mPFw
"Streamed live on 26 Oct 2017 by Project Camelot

Paladin, White Hat and forensic financial investigator will be interviewing Kerry Thursday night."

Fred Steeves
28th October 2017, 11:44
Jeez, is that the best picture they could find of Kerry? She looks like she's about to vomit...

Emil El Zapato
28th October 2017, 14:57
She looks stressed as hell...

I wonder if she 'likes' him... :)

Dumpster Diver
28th October 2017, 16:09
She looks stressed as hell...

I wonder if she 'likes' him... :)

Bad photo. I’m half way through and so far she exhibits no sign of stress at all. Typical Kerry. She was much more stressed in the Robert David Steele interview.

enjoy being
28th October 2017, 18:49
Going for the au naturale look I see.
This woman really gives me the heebies, that image sort of describes that, so great pic.

Dumpster Diver
28th October 2017, 19:06
Guess I gotta say it. Most of the men on these shows look like a bunch of paedos to me, but nobody says anything. Some poor gal gets on, has a poor photo, bad hair day or whatever and gets raked over the coals. Kerry had some sort of alt-world attack happen about 6 or so months ago and everyone is on her for looking bad. For me it's all about the info, to heck with the photos unless they are showing some sort of stress induced posing which could be a comment on their truthfulness. And I'm not seeing that in this interview.

enjoy being
28th October 2017, 19:11
...yeah well I was THAT close to not bothering to say anything, for as the adage goes.... I don't have anything nice to say about her.
Apologies I'll stay out of this thread.

Fred Steeves
28th October 2017, 19:47
Kerry had some sort of alt-world attack happen about 6 or so months ago

It's far more likely she suffered a mild stroke, something along those lines.

Emil El Zapato
28th October 2017, 20:41
Bad photo. I’m half way through and so far she exhibits no sign of stress at all. Typical Kerry. She was much more stressed in the Robert David Steele interview.

Hey, you can't disagree with me. :) Between you and I, she always seems stressed. (And I think she has a 'relationship' with this guy). There was nothing new in the entire video, so I think the reason for it was a 'professional' 'get together'. Most of it, is total fantasy, in any case.

Dumpster Diver
28th October 2017, 21:45
It's far more likely she suffered a mild stroke, something along those lines.

Well, she said in an interview several months back she suffer an attack of some kind, but it was not a stroke. She's a bit young for a stroke, BTW.

Dumpster Diver
28th October 2017, 21:57
Hey, you can't disagree with me. :) Between you and I, she always seems stressed. (And I think she has a 'relationship' with this guy). There was nothing new in the entire video, so I think the reason for it was a 'professional' 'get together'. Most of it, is total fantasy, in any case.

Ok, I'll have to ask which part you see as fantasy as the greater part of the interview resonates with my findings.

BTW, I am not a KC fanboy. Frankly, I see her as having colluded with BR and thusly somewhat suspect but in many of her interviews she has had, I find myself agreeing with her at least partially. Her viewpoint on flat earth has me reviewing my non-Euclidian Geometry and how some folks may view 3D differently as we ascend into 4D. Reason I say this is the Adm Byrd flight:

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tierra_hueca/esp_tierra_hueca_2d.htm

and books like the Smoky God:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Smoky_God
http://www.ourhollowearth.com/SGContents.htm

not to mention all the Norse Mythology and their land of Asgard which is certainly close to Agartha of Cory Goode lore.

My research shows there is something there, and the geometry is twisted/changed in some way to allow the occasional passage of folks over the poles, certainly the North Pole. Remote viewers see things in weird ways and it can certainly look "flat" to them if you can't see things in 4D (or sometimes even in 3D).

Emil El Zapato
28th October 2017, 22:11
Ok, you win...but I think only time will tell what is and what isn't. Non-Euclidean Geometry is for sure a lucrative mathematical source for conjecture. I, for one, will remain convinced (until I see one something appear and disappear before my eyes) that the truth is greater than what we see as consenus reality but not as fantastic as the imagination can conjure in absence of concealed truths. We can believe literally anything in a vacuum of hard experience and hard facts. I don't mean to be a killjoy, it is just what I believe.

Aragorn
28th October 2017, 22:15
Well, she said in an interview several months back she suffer an attack of some kind, but it was not a stroke. She's a bit young for a stroke, BTW.

I don't know about that. She's 51, so it's possible. :hmm:

Fred Steeves
28th October 2017, 23:01
Well, she said in an interview several months back she suffer an attack of some kind, but it was not a stroke.

I know, but people in that business people tend to say a lot of things; and she has, see a good number of the other "researchers" and "whistleblower" types discussed ad nauseum on this and related forums.

She's a bit young for a stroke, BTW.

You sure about that?

Dumpster Diver
28th October 2017, 23:03
Ok, you win...but I think only time will tell what is and what isn't. Non-Euclidean Geometry is for sure a lucrative mathematical source for conjecture. I, for one, will remain convinced (until I see one something appear and disappear before my eyes) that the truth is greater than what we see as consenus reality but not as fantastic as the imagination can conjure in absence of concealed truths. We can believe literally anything in a vacuum of hard experience and hard facts. I don't mean to be a killjoy, it is just what I believe.

NAP, you are sorta new here, but the old hands around here at TOT have grown tired of my beating the drum on my evidence based approach based on my observations and the derivations thereof. To wit, I think many things quite probable that I hate and would rather not be true. Everything I state has a fair amount of research and reference. This may be La-La land, but I'm not a practioner of La-La.

Dumpster Diver
28th October 2017, 23:08
I don't know about that. She's 51, so it's possible. :hmm:

Well, even 51 is young for a woman having a stroke as they are fairly well protected by hormones until menopause. However, Males in the US particularly, tend to start dying off at 55 due to too many Big Macs and curly fries along with crappy Y chromosome problems. Frankly, I thought she was younger, but time marches on.

Kathy
29th October 2017, 11:02

I think it was Bell's Palsy.

Dreamtimer
29th October 2017, 12:59
Kerry said last year (I believe) that she was attacked by a scalar weapon. Others observed that her symptoms, such as they could see them, appeared like Bells Palsy.

I for one am not happy thinking about being less safe from stroke now that I'm almost done with menopause. And yes, it sucks. The heavy bleeding is the worst. I thought it was all about the hot flashes and other stuff. Those suck too, by the way. Sure hope I don't stroke out. Jeez.

Thanks for the links and info about Hollow Earth. I'm not so keen on the flat earth idea though I do find it interesting. These things are pushed for a reason, the question is what?

I've forgotten whatever I may have known about Paladin, and I haven't had a chance to listen to this yet. Should be interesting.

donk
29th October 2017, 13:27
NAP, you are sorta new here, but the old hands around here at TOT have grown tired of my beating the drum on my evidence based approach based on my observations and the derivations thereof. To wit, I think many things quite probable that I hate and would rather not be true. Everything I state has a fair amount of research and reference. This may be La-La land, but I'm not a practioner of La-La.

This old head grew tired of your attempts at “humor”, and find your choices of when to use it so poor and distracting (same goes for your “evidence/experience-based research”, your choice of placement is what is tiresome about it) that it that it makes any of your contributions questionable and even less credible.

Just clarifying, please don’t take it as an attack

Dumpster Diver
29th October 2017, 14:56
This old head grew tired of your attempts at “humor”, and find your choices of when to use it so poor and distracting (same goes for your “evidence/experience-based research”, your choice of placement is what is tiresome about it) that it that it makes any of your contributions questionable and even less credible.

Just clarifying, please don’t take it as an attack

Coming from a humorless, distracted person such as you I’ll take it as a compliment. :onthequite::tea:

Kerry said last year (I believe) that she was attacked by a scalar weapon. Others observed that her symptoms, such as they could see them, appeared like Bells Palsy.

I for one am not happy thinking about being less safe from stroke now that I'm almost done with menopause. And yes, it sucks. The heavy bleeding is the worst. I thought it was all about the hot flashes and other stuff. Those suck too, by the way. Sure hope I don't stroke out. Jeez.

Thanks for the links and info about Hollow Earth. I'm not so keen on the flat earth idea though I do find it interesting. These things are pushed for a reason, the question is what?

I've forgotten whatever I may have known about Paladin, and I haven't had a chance to listen to this yet. Should be interesting.

Am I to only one sensing a departure for Kerry over the last year or so? Many more interview of her where she is now talking about being a MILAB, empath(!), probable UFO abductee? Seems very different, or do I need some old, tired Donk eyes to see such?

Emil El Zapato
29th October 2017, 15:14

yeah, I get you entirely...I do the same thing...I made that post a bit more forcefully than I intended to. I'm in waiting mode for more evidence... :)

Dumpster Diver
29th October 2017, 15:29
yeah, I get you entirely...I do the same thing...I made that post a bit more forcefully than I intended to. I'm in waiting mode for more evidence... :)

Thanks, that’s great. I think the real value here at TOT is everyone having their eyes out and presenting things that others may not have seen. Add any evidence you can. Then the rest of us can view, calculate, debate, ruminate, etc according to each receiving person’s background/need. I cannot count the number of times I’ve seen something here that has enhanced, clarified, and (even) changed my views. Evidence is king, but an initial research vector has to be the start.

This is why I contribute both time and money to TOT. It is a valuable resource and must be nourished or we’ll lose it.