PDA

View Full Version : Preston Nichols and Duncan Cameron 1993

Kathy
25th October 2017, 20:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUQtrKYo88o

"Published on 17 Jun 2013 by Richard Bruce

The shocking expose of how the US government has been involved with alien technology, including invisibility, mind control, and time travel. Also you hear Preston Nichols say he worked with a white skinned reptilian, a Draconian (dragon) serpent, and gray type aliens, which is one hundred percent illegal to hide this from the American people.

There could be only one reason this incredible reality is able to be kept a secret from the American people, and only one reason that it WOULD be kept a secret from the American people, and those reason are that non-human beings are in charge of the secrecy since humans are NOT able to keep secrets so big covered up, especially the unbelievably exciting reality of extraterrestrial sentient life, and secondly the basis of this alien involvement must be so evil that it is completely unacceptable to the American people should they know of it. The very act of hiding this historic fact from humanity is a crime worthy of death for all involved, not to mention the evil that is the cause for all the humans involved not share with their fellow man the truth we are not alone, which evil I have heard is that the deal the government has with the Draconians is that we feed them human beings in their underground bases, and on the moon and Mars, and they won't come up and kill the lot the lot of us. Further there is a deal with insect type beings working with the serpents (scorpions), to abduct a certain amount of the population for a hybridization program for the purpose of living and ruling as human appearing beings, along side the serpents as elite parasites that feed off of and make cattle out of sentient life forms as a way of life, and this is done on many other planets with young races."

Dumpster Diver
27th October 2017, 00:03
I need to rewatch this one.

Dumpster Diver
27th October 2017, 00:15
I suspect in the first few looping timelines of WW II, the Nazis won WW II. The timelines were gradually shifted over to where we "won" but became, in essence, the covert 4th Reich. This was done to move us closer to WW III in early 2000s (which also happened) but we have now evolved off that into the present timeline that is nearing a close optimality to a large % of the population achieving a positive asension.

...good guys are winning...we think...but I suspect we've never quit been down this timeline (or rabbit hole) before.

...high octain speculation...your mileage will vary.