PDA

View Full Version : Vibrational field of people close to us

Black Panther
24th October 2013, 21:13
I don't really know what to think of this video,
but I agree for most part. The more I am waking up
the worse it get to be with people who are asleep.
I know I should be able to get along with everyone,
but I am out of energy everyday. And I know I should
be able to meditate in the midst of chaos, but I still
rather meditate alone in a nice quiet room.

It feels like I'm constantly under attack and I also believe
a lot of people are like agents Smith defending the corrupt
system with their lives, while we are trying to free humanity.

I know how it feels to be with like-minded people:
LIBERATION!

Because of the same frequency.

Do we have to learn our lessons by being the lions among
the sheep or come together as soul family ?

nAURWvGc0rM

Sparky
25th October 2013, 02:28
Hi BP and thank you for finding that video.

I don't really know what to think of this video, but I agree for most part.

That was one of the best videos I've ever watched as it stitched it all together for me. I've always known about demons, jinn and around 10 years ago learned about the greys. It never occurred to me these somnabitches are all the same in the 4th dimension. Just different names for different groups of experiencers or believers.

The more I am waking up the worse it get to be with people who are asleep.

I sure know what you mean. Been there, done that...and today, the sleepyheads are of no concern to me depending on their response to my question: "Tell me what you know about the German people in the 20's & 30's"?

If they tell me the Germans were the most culturally advanced people or something along that line, I know I'm speaking to someone who was interested in history. They understand how that country was demoralized after WW I when the Treaty of Versailles signed on June 28, 1919 forcing them to pay reparations and what happened in the city of Weimer that same year. I'll engage them. If they tell me about Hitler, I remind them I asked about the people...not their leader.

If they don't know about the people, I save my breath as they would be unable to put the pieces of the puzzle together. Historically, Germany has been called Das Land der Dichter und Denker (the country of poets and thinkers). The German people didn't see it coming, just like many of us blind Americans today that are still glued to the tube watching sports and the rest of the trash.

BP, we can't fix stupid; especially when it is willful ignorance.

I know how it feels to be with like-minded people:
LIBERATION!

Because of the same frequency.

Me too. Why is it they are only on the internet? Around a month ago, I chatted up an rocket engineer over cocktails and made the comment there were no planes at the WTC. Instant denial. I asked him what was the most tender part of an airplane? He wouldn't admit it's the fuselage or that hollow aluminum will not cut steel. I shifted the discussion to the wings and asked if he ever noted: "DO NOT STEP" painted on them? THEIR TENDER TOO, and impact to a high rise building would cause them to fold back and drop to the ground. I was shocked and amused by his arguments that flipped 180 degrees from his training.

This guy was an engineer stuck in his belief: "I know what I saw on the TV". Eisenhower was President, Richard Nixon was Vice President in the 50's, and "Tricky Dick" made the statement: "The American people will not believe it unless it's on TV". CBS engraved those words on a bronze plaque in their NY studio.

Interesting, isn't it --- how people are stuck in their beliefs? If the container is closed, it's impossible to get anything inside.

Black Panther
25th October 2013, 16:12
I like to be alone a lot of the time to recharge myself
and because of the fact I have to defrag all the information
I have gathered the latest years.

Are we able to raise the frequency of others or
do we have to adept to the frequency of others ?

pF0ni4M3HJw

Sometimes it feels like this. Like a lot of people
are defending the system like agents Smith:

Eigs9m_gIaA

And of course Eckhart Tolle doesn't care how many
sheeple are surrounding him, because he is able to
completely stay in his own power. But I'm not an
ascended master (yet ;)), so I do irritate myself a lot.

Maybe I will buy a tent and become a neigbhour of Modwiz

:swing:

Tribe
29th October 2013, 19:23
I very much agree with the OP , it speaks to me truth . Thank you BP :) x