PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Cassidy Interview of Jim Fetzer and Scott Bennett re. Vegas Shooting

WantDisclosure
18th October 2017, 11:48
x8hz0Ltxh7s

Streamed live 15 hours ago

I talk with Dr. James Fetzer ( jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/ ) and Dr. Scott Bennett, author and former officer with a high level clearance inside a US military PSYOPS division, about all the evidence surrounding the Mandalay Bay shooting in Vegas. Tuesday, 1pm Pacific Time: Go to my website for bio info on Fetzer & Bennett.

We will do a roundup on all evidence to date.

Emil El Zapato
18th October 2017, 12:28
The implication is that the boogieman is messing with the presentation. They can't allow the truth to be known. Most likely she and her guests need to learn how to use Skype. <sigh> As George Costanza would say...Why?! Why?! Why?! I saw this coming before she and they went into the spiel of the 'ptb'.

NAP

If there is a boogieman present, it's probably Alex Jones trying to gen up interest for his show. It's good for profits!

WantDisclosure
18th October 2017, 12:45
Most likely she and her guests need to learn how to use Skype.
Untrue. In fact, what you're saying is downright laughable.

Kerry and her guests have a great deal of experience.

I would also suggest that the subject matter being discussed in this video is what is important, and not jokes.

WantDisclosure
18th October 2017, 12:54
Apparently, both Jim Fetzer and Scott Bennett have radio programs on the Rense Radio Network:

The Raw Deal with Jim Fetzer (http://renseradioarchives.com/rawdeal/)
Shell Games with Scott Bennett (http://renseradioarchives.com/sbennett/)

Dreamtimer
18th October 2017, 13:39
Kerry often has trouble with her tech. I've watched many an interview and she will start when she's clearly not ready and say things like, "I don't know how this works." I just take it for what it is, it's part of her presentation. Glitches happen a lot with Skype, not just with Kerry. Some hosts just roll through it, some talk about 'interference'.

WantDisclosure
18th October 2017, 15:25
Kerry often has trouble with her tech. I've watched many an interview and she will start when she's clearly not ready and say things like, "I don't know how this works." I just take it for what it is, it's part of her presentation. Glitches happen a lot with Skype, not just with Kerry. Some hosts just roll through it, some talk about 'interference'.

I disagree with you but it's not an important topic and I'm not going to focus on it, in light of the serious issues we have going on planet earth at present.

Dumpster Diver
18th October 2017, 15:41

I think the “tech troubles” are part of her MILAB schtick. CG has trouble with blue chickens, Kerry trouble with inter-web tech.

WantDisclosure
18th October 2017, 15:46
I think the “tech troubles” are part of her MILAB schtick. CG has trouble with blue chickens, Kerry trouble with inter-web tech.

Are you interested in Jim Fetzer and/or Scott Bennett's input at all?

Dumpster Diver
18th October 2017, 15:53
Are you interested in Jim Fetzer and/or Scott Bennett's input at all?

Sure, but poking fun at Kerry is more fun.

...plus, given that ~30% of Kerry’s stuff is misinformation, and that I’m lazy this am, mathing out which 30% is worthy is too exhausting.

WantDisclosure
18th October 2017, 16:17
Sure, but poking fun at Kerry is more fun.

...plus, given that ~30% of Kerry’s stuff is misinformation, and that I’m lazy this am, mathing out which 30% is worthy is too exhausting.

Personally, I think that the Vegas shooting is of colossal importance. There is a chance that people who are not awake to false flag attacks might begin to see the light at this point in time. To me, people who have not yet understood 9/11 Truth need to ASAP, because they are part of the problem and not the solution. Nothing will change until enough people stop being minions of the powers that be out of sheer ignorance.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no better source of information about false flags than Jim Fetzer.

I'm not as familiar with Scott Bennett, but from what I've seen so far in the video, he is well-deserving of respect from the public.

I don't think this thread is an appropriate place for jokes.

Emil El Zapato
18th October 2017, 17:16
Here's a serious question.

When did all these false flags purportedly begin. I've already posted about my personal acquaintance with Mark Jimmy Essex. Incidentally, in refreshing my memory I read that he had only one brother named Benny who was in the same class as my brother. The other Essex was a cousin named Timmy who was a year older than me.

Here's another: Michael Soles

I lived two blocks from this guy. A friend who lived in an apartment upstairs from me had an ex-wife that was staying with him temporarily. She hitchhiked a ride with this guy on his way to downtown to crawl up on the Holiday Inn roof. She got to spend an afternoon at the police station for her efforts. A very close friend's father was an editorial writer for The Wichita Eagle-Beacon and was an acquaintance of one of the victims - Joe Goulart

I have another personal experience that I'll keep as my ace-in-the-hole.

So back to the question. When did these false flags start? Perhaps the earlier ones don't count? I really don't know.

NAP

Emil El Zapato
18th October 2017, 18:47
How to Identify Misinformation

How can a journalist or a news consumer tell if a story is true or false? There are no exact rules, but the following clues can help indicate if a story or allegation is true.

Does the story fit the pattern of a conspiracy theory?
Does the story fit the pattern of an 'urban legend?'
Does the story contain a shocking revelation about a highly controversial issue?
Is the source trustworthy?
What does further research tell you?
Does the story fit the pattern of a conspiracy theory?

Does the story claim that vast, powerful, evil forces are secretly manipulating events? If so, this fits the profile of a conspiracy theory. Conspiracy theories are rarely true, even though they have great appeal and are often widely believed. In reality, events usually have much less exciting explanations.

The U.S. military or intelligence community is a favorite villain in many conspiracy theories.

For example, the Soviet disinformation apparatus regularly blamed the U.S. military or intelligence community for a variety of natural disasters as well as political events. In March 1992, then-Russian foreign intelligence chief Yevgeni Primakov admitted that the disinformation service of the Soviet KGB intelligence service had concocted the false story that the AIDS virus had been created in a US military laboratory as a biological weapon. When AIDS was first discovered, no one knew how this horrifying new disease had arisen, although scientists have now used DNA analysis to determine that 'all HIV-1 strains known to infect man' are closely related to a simian immunodeficiency virus found in a western equatorial African chimpanzee, Pan troglodytes troglodytes. But the Soviets used widespread suspicions about the U.S. military to blame it for AIDS. (More details on this.)

In his book 9/11: The Big Lie, French author Thierry Meyssan falsely claimed that no plane hit the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. Instead, he claimed that the building had been struck by a cruise missile fired by elements within the U.S. government. No such vast conspiracy existed and many eyewitness accounts and evidence gathered on the scene confirmed that the hijacked airliner had struck the building. But, nevertheless, the book was a best-seller in France and has been translated into 19 languages, demonstrating the power that even the most groundless conspiracy theories can have. (More details on 9/11: The Big Lie.)

Does the story fit the pattern of an 'urban legend?'

Is the story startlingly good, bad, amazing, horrifying, or otherwise seemingly 'too good' or 'too terrible' to be true? If so, it may be an 'urban legend.' Urban legends, which often circulate by word of mouth, e-mail, or the Internet, are false claims that are widely believed because they put a common fear, hope, suspicion, or other powerful emotion into story form.

For example, after the September 11 attacks, a story arose that someone had survived the World Trade Center collapse by 'surfing' a piece of building debris from the 82nd floor to the ground. Of course, no one could survive such a fall, but many initially believed this story, out of desperate hope that some people trapped in the towers miraculously survived their collapse. (More details on this.)

Another September 11 urban legend is that an undamaged Bible was found in the midst of the crash site at the Pentagon. In reality, it was a dictionary. But, if a Bible had survived unscathed, that would have seemed much more significant, and been seen by many as a sign of divine intervention. (More details on this.)

Since 1987, the false story that Americans or others are kidnapping or adopting children in order to use them in organ transplants has been widely believed. There is absolutely no evidence that any such event has ever occurred, but such allegations have won the most prestigious journalism prizes in France in 1995 and Spain in 1996. (More details on this.)

This urban legend is based on fears about both organ transplantation and international adoptions, both of which were relatively new practices in the 1980s. As advances in medical science made organ transplantation more widespread, unfounded fears began to spread that people would be murdered for their organs. At the same time, there were also unfounded fears about the fate of infants adopted by foreigners and taken far from their home countries. The so-called 'baby parts' rumor combined both these fears in story form, which gave it great credibility even though there was absolutely no evidence for the allegation.

In late 2004, a reporter for Saudi Arabias Al Watan newspaper repeated a version of the organ trafficking urban legend, falsely claiming that U.S. forces in Iraq were harvesting organs from dead or wounded Iraqis for sale in the United States. This shows how the details of urban legends can change, to fit different circumstances. (More details in English and Arabic.)

Highly controversial issues

AIDS, organ transplantation, international adoption, and the September 11 attacks are all new, frightening or, in some ways, discomforting topics. Such highly controversial issues are natural candidates for the rise of false rumors, unwarranted fears and suspicions. Another example of a highly controversial issue is depleted uranium, a relatively new armor-piercing substance that was used by the U.S. military for the first time during the 1991 Gulf War.

There are many exaggerated fears about depleted uranium because people associate it with weapons-grade uranium or fuel-grade uranium, which are much more dangerous substances. When most people hear the word uranium, a number of strongly held associations spring to mind, including the atomic bomb, Hiroshima, nuclear reactors, radiation illness, cancer, and birth defects.

Depleted uranium is what is left over when natural uranium is enriched to make weapons-grade or fuel-grade uranium. In the process, the uranium loses, or is depleted, of almost half its radioactivity, which is how depleted uranium gets its name. But facts like this are less important in peoples minds than the deeply ingrained associations they have with the world 'uranium.' For this reason, most people believe that depleted uranium is much more dangerous than it actually is. (More details on depleted uranium in English and Arabic.)

Another highly controversial issue is that of forbidden weapons, such as chemical or biological weapons. The United States is regularly, and falsely, accused of using these weapons. (More details on this in English and Arabic.)

In the same way, many other highly controversial issues are naturally prone to misunderstanding and false rumors. Any highly controversial issue or taboo behavior is ripe material for false rumors and urban legends.

Consider the source

Certain websites, publications, and individuals are known for spreading false stories, including:

Aljazeera.com, a deceptive, look-alike website that has sought to fool people into thinking it is run by the Qatari satellite television station Al Jazeera
Jihad Unspun, a website run by a Canadian woman who converted to Islam after the September 11 attacks when she became convinced that Osama bin Laden was right
Islam Memo (Mafkarat-al-Islam), which spreads a great deal of disinformation about Iraq.
(More details on Islam Memo and Jihad Unspun in English and Arabic.)

There are many conspiracy theory websites, which contain a great deal of unreliable information. Examples include:

Rense.com
Australian 'private investigator' Joe Vialls, who died in 2005
Conspiracy Planet
Extremist groups, such as splinter communist parties, often publish disinformation. This can be especially difficult to identify if the false allegations are published by front groups. Front groups purport to be independent, non-partisan organizations but actually controlled by political parties or groups. Some examples of front groups are:

The International Action Center, which is a front group for a splinter communist party called the Workers World Party
The Free Arab Voice, a website that serves as a front for Arab communist Muhammad Abu Nasr and his colleagues.
(More details on Muhammad Abu Nasr in English or Arabic.)

Research the allegations

The only way to determine whether an allegation is true or false is to research it as thoroughly as possible. Of course, this may not always be possible given publication deadlines and time pressures, but there is no substitute for thorough research, going back to the original sources. Using the Internet, many allegations can be fairly thoroughly researched in a matter of hours.

For example, in July 2005, the counter-misinformation team researched the allegation that U.S. soldiers in Iraq had killed innocent Iraqi boys playing football and then 'planted' rocket-propelled grenades (RPGs) next to them, to make it appear that they were insurgents.

Using a variety of search terms in 'Google,' a researcher was able to find the article and photographs upon which the allegations were based. Because weapons did not appear in the initial photographs, but did appear in later photographs, some observers believed this was evidence that the weapons had been planted and that the boys who had been killed were not armed insurgents.

The researcher was also able to find weblog entries (numbered 100 and 333, on June 26 and July 15, 2005) from the commanding officer of the platoon that was involved in the incident and another member of his platoon. The weblog entries made it clear that:

the teenaged Iraqi boys were armed insurgents;
after the firefight between U.S. troops and the insurgents was over, the dead, wounded and captured insurgents were initially photographed separated from their weapons because the first priority was to make sure that it was impossible for any of the surviving insurgents to fire them again;
following medical treatment for the wounded insurgents, they were photographed with the captured weapons displayed, in line with Iraqi government requirements;
the insurgents were hiding in a dense palm grove, where visibility was limited to 20 meters, not a likely place for a football game, and they were seen carrying the RPGs on their shoulders.
Thus, an hour or two of research on the Internet was sufficient to establish that the suspicions of the bloggers that the weapons had been planted on innocent Iraqi boys playing football were unfounded.

Finally, if the counter-misinformation team can be of help, ask us. We cant respond to all requests for information, but if a request is reasonable and we have the time, we will do our best to provide accurate, authoritative information.

Dumpster Diver
18th October 2017, 22:35
Personally, I think that the Vegas shooting is of colossal importance. There is a chance that people who are not awake to false flag attacks might begin to see the light at this point in time. To me, people who have not yet understood 9/11 Truth need to ASAP, because they are part of the problem and not the solution. Nothing will change until enough people stop being minions of the powers that be out of sheer ignorance.

As far as I'm concerned, there is no better source of information about false flags than Jim Fetzer.

I'm not as familiar with Scott Bennett, but from what I've seen so far in the video, he is well-deserving of respect from the public.

I don't think this thread is an appropriate place for jokes.

Ok, maybe you should start a jokes only thread. Meanwhile, we’ll do jokes here.

Fetzler is a decent guy, but by no means the only source on Vegas or false-flags in general. My problem is so much Camelot stuff has been shown to be false over the years that it HAS become a joke.

Here's a serious question.

When did all these false flags purportedly begin. I've already posted about my personal acquaintance with Mark Jimmy Essex. Incidentally, in refreshing my memory I read that he had only one brother named Benny who was in the same class as my brother. The other Essex was a cousin named Timmy who was a year older than me.

Here's another: Michael Soles

I lived two blocks from this guy. A friend who lived in an apartment upstairs from me had an ex-wife that was staying with him temporarily. She hitchhiked a ride with this guy on his way to downtown to crawl up on the Holiday Inn roof. She got to spend an afternoon at the police station for her efforts. A very close friend's father was an editorial writer for The Wichita Eagle-Beacon and was an acquaintance of one of the victims - Joe Goulart

I have another personal experience that I'll keep as my ace-in-the-hole.

So back to the question. When did these false flags start? Perhaps the earlier ones don't count? I really don't know.

NAP

When did false flags start? Goes back to the Romans, and probably earlier than that. Every war the USA has been in since the Spanish American war (at least) was started by a false flags event.

Emil El Zapato
18th October 2017, 23:05
ok, I struggle with the concept of false flags as they relate to mass shootings. I know people that have killed and died in mass shootings.

enjoy being
18th October 2017, 23:16
The term false flag comes from days where flags were used to identify armies. Particularly on the ocean in ships. A ship would fly a different (false) flag to their actual affiliation, to pass themselves off as that army or nation. To either get closer without raising alert, or to attack under a flag that wasn't theirs and place the blame for the attack on the nation of the flag they were flying.

It has been used in more recent times to describe events which are also psyops and contain partial staged elements. I think people get confused wih the word false in false flag, also meaning staged.

When someone says this is a false flag, all that is saying is it wasn't carried out by the person that is blamed for it.

Emil El Zapato
18th October 2017, 23:28
thanks...so if there is a personal connection to the alleged shooter/s is it possible to say they didn't do it? Foregoing all the theories on mind control as with each layer added into the tangled web it stretches credulity one more level. And ultimately false flags have a function correct? Hopefully a credible function as in the case of starting wars with perceived enemy nations. I'm aware, for example, that the Hearst power base was instrumental in starting the Spanish American War. (Using what is termed yellow Journalism as the mechanism). I suspect now it is called Alternative Media.

Actually, I changed the above 'yellow' journalism from 'blue' journalism, but I've heard it referred to that way somewhere along the line... :)

enjoy being
19th October 2017, 00:46
I'm not sure I entirely follow, but yeah it is a lot easier to describe a false flag when the "patsy" is group of people all appearing to be of a particular affiliation. You know, like Islamic terrorists on a bus or aircraft. But the lone gunman thing well yeah, sometimes they did do it, because of some sort of coercion. Other times they might just be "knocked out and come to in a crime scene", kinda thing. You'd do just as well calling it being framed in those cases?

WantDisclosure
19th October 2017, 09:23
When someone says this is a false flag, all that is saying is it wasn't carried out by the person that is blamed for it.
That's true and I think the public waking up to the fact that false flag attacks have become commonplace is imperative.

In addition, the events have become bizarre in that unlike 9/11, where people died, there is now the use of drills or exercises being purported by the corporate-owned, lying, mainstream media controlled by the Deep State as if they were real.

It seems now that that is the case with Las Vegas. Apparently, nobody died. Maybe Paddock didn't even die. I don't know.

Emil El Zapato
19th October 2017, 12:35
I'm not sure I entirely follow, but yeah it is a lot easier to describe a false flag when the "patsy" is group of people all appearing to be of a particular affiliation. You know, like Islamic terrorists on a bus or aircraft. But the lone gunman thing well yeah, sometimes they did do it, because of some sort of coercion. Other times they might just be "knocked out and come to in a crime scene", kinda thing. You'd do just as well calling it being framed in those cases?

To be clearer. I think it is conspiracy nonsense. Actors, Mind control, look-alikes, staged scenes. I have personal experiences with such events and have reviewed the facts, videos, and arguments for these claimed 'false flags' and they are so full of logical holes that they are ludicrous. But what I'm missing is the Why?

WantDisclosure
19th October 2017, 14:03
I think it is conspiracy nonsense.
Do you believe the official story of:

1. The JFK assassination
2. 9/11

Emil El Zapato
19th October 2017, 14:32
the 'official' story ... that's a tough question to answer. I've never really made up my mind. I've heard ten of each, 2 or 3 of which are considered official. One can accept a specific story, pick and choose bits and pieces or just write it all off until the misinformation smoke clears and the truth is evident. That is likely to happen in about 100 years. I'm pretty patient so I'm waiting.

9/11 - I think the 'conspiratorial' events didn't begin until AFTER the event. Certain aspects of the real story are not palatable or even consummable by the average citizen.
Kennedy - One of his secret serviceman shot him by accident and then the bullshit started to roll like an avalanche.

Emil El Zapato
19th October 2017, 14:47
I will say this. You said that we must trust our 'intuitions'. I have the utmost faith in intuition but obviously your intuition is telling you one thing and my intuition is telling me something very different. That makes me worry about the substance of my intuition.

I will say this also, through a lifetime of successful pre-cognitive predictions verifiable by literally groups of people and individuals, as well, I have come to have full confidence in my intuition. But nothing is a foregone conclusion in the real world.

Aragorn
19th October 2017, 14:57
Do you believe the official story of:

1. The JFK assassination
2. 9/11

On account of #1, no. And on account of #2, no. ;)

The official report of the Warren Commission holds no water, unless 7.62 mm bullets can make 180° turns. :fpalm:

The report of the 9/11 Commission is equally fraught with corruption. The researchers were told in advance what to look at, and not to look any anything else. The report also doesn't even mention the demolition of Building 7, which was brought down per Larry Silverstein's orders — he has admitted to that on camera — because of one small fire in an office opposite to the Twin Towers.

Furthermore, Building 7 was already reported destroyed in the attacks by a BBC reporter half an hour before it came down, and — you can't make this stuff up — with the building still standing intact in the view behind said reporter.

Of course, that doesn't mean that the entire US government would have been behind it. But certain elements — the so-called Deep State — within the government, yes, definitely. And the Mossad, the Saudis and probably the British MI6.

The one guy who didn't have anything to do with at all, ironically, was Osama Bin Laden. ;) : Sherlock:

donk
19th October 2017, 16:31
ok, I struggle with the concept of false flags as they relate to mass shootings. I know people that have killed and died in mass shootings.

Really?? Who?

Fred Steeves
19th October 2017, 16:59
I will say this also, through a lifetime of successful pre-cognitive predictions verifiable by literally groups of people and individuals, as well, I have come to have full confidence in my intuition.

That's twice I've seen you say that Adamm. I don't seem to recall the accolades concerning these pre cog abilities of yours over at Universal Spectrum or Topic of Topics, the two places I know you from besides here now. Must have been other places?

Dreamtimer
19th October 2017, 18:03
I trust my instincts because of their track record and that they've saved my life. I can't tell others to trust mine because I'm not those people. I would say each person must trust their own instincts. It's most challenging when the instincts go against experience or logic or emotions or pressure from others... A lifetime of practice helps.

Emil El Zapato
19th October 2017, 18:16
Really?? Who?

Mark Jimmy Essex, Michael Soles...it's in earlier posts. The Essex family (children) were in a local bowling alley, the day after Mark's funeral...I spoke with them. My high school counselor appeared in a TV interview discussing 'what kind of kid' Essex was. My friend's ex-wife and a frend of mine rode with Soles the day of his shooting spree. I was with a friend the day it happened at his mother and father's house. My friend and I and his mother were playing a Laverne and Shirley game in the kitchen when his Aunt came in and said there was a sniper on the Holiday Inn. I'm remembering decining to continue the game. Their father passed by this location several times on a daily basis to and from his job (lunch too) as a writer for the local newspaper. Thankfully, he was safe but an acquaintance had been shot dead, Joe Gourlat. In fact my friend and I had passed the location probably a couple of hours earlier on a motorcycle.

Another friend and co-worker had a girlfriend visiting in my hometown of Emporia Kansas over a summer. She left for home. She worked for the post office in Edmond, Ok. in 1986, (Patrick Sherrill and Going Postal)

That's twice I've seen you say that Adamm. I don't seem to recall the accolades concerning these pre cog abilities of yours over at Universal Spectrum or Topic of Topics, the two places I know you from besides here now. Must have been other places?

Huh!? Why accolades? I, for one, don't look for accolades if that's what you mean! That's not what it is about in any case. It is about true or false.

and if you mean you don't believe me, and that you have seen no evidence of it...I would say that it doesn't surprise me...because you won't or even can't. As far as bona-fide pre-cog events, I've never had any regarding conspiracies, it's not an area of interest for me. I rely on intuition in those cases and you should look more carefully for those. :)

The only time I've actually made a cursory attempt to 'try' to make it happen was with the disappearance of the airliner a few years ago...look that one up. Most times pre-cogs just happen but if I took it that seriously I could try to put myself in a self-induced altered state but that takes energy, energy I'm not predisposed to use just for 'accolades'.

Oh yes, and other places...In the past I've mentioned the 'Serial Killer board'. I was focused on that effort and yes, there were pre-cog events that were significant.

Emil El Zapato
19th October 2017, 18:40

Here's an example that is totally in the view of the beholder.

For years, I had a recurring dream/nightmare that Airliners were falling out of the sky all around me. Just randomly falling and it was a 'scary' dream for me. Until 9/11, they then stopped. I have had a similar dream twice since then and COINCIDENTALLY there were two significant terrorists events on those days. Imagination, self-aggrandisement, paranoid delusion, synchronicity...hell who knows, you tell me Fred.

There was a period of time when pre-cog dreams seemed to occur almost daily. Here's another example.

I had a dream that I was hanging out with Jean-Claude Van Damme. I woke up and turned on the TV and the news was announcing that Van Damme was hanging out with some of the Middle Eastern Bigwigs and it was all so shameful. As I mentioned before, not everything is profound and earth shaking. They just happen and I've learned to trust such things as a result. There are many more examples I could give you, some more personally significant than others, some that might or might not be significant to you.

I think you might have the wrong perspective of what things mean. Pre-Cog is not about getting attention like a Uri Geller and his ilk. Those types are either tricksters or legitimate and if legitimate are much more gifted than I would ever be. We go with what we got, man!

Dreamtimer
20th October 2017, 12:31
The biggest challenge with pre-cog seems to be timing. How do you know when your vision will occur? Many times dreams don't give that away. That's where the instincts come into play for me. They signal a feeling or something and then I act. Often, I don't even recall any dreaming that was relevant until later.

I wouldn't want to have a very perfect memory, mostly because nothing is set in stone, even if 99.9% possible. I would be too 'certain' of things.

As far as Vegas being a false flag, imo there's no faking the deaths and first-hand accounts and all the people in the hospital. The falsity could lie in the lone gunman aspect. It's currently the favorite way of reframing terror attacks on the homeland. (Unless, of course, the perp has brown skin).

What's the purpose? Gun control? Hasn't worked yet. Terror? Successful.

WantDisclosure
20th October 2017, 12:38
As far as Vegas being a false flag, imo there's no faking the deaths and first-hand accounts and all the people in the hospital.

People in the hospital can be faked with crisis actors.

Jim Fetzer has reported his research on actually calling the area hospitals.

Dumpster Diver
20th October 2017, 13:14
One of the problems I have with the "l'm mad as hell" approach on this video is all three get facts wrong and then insist the fact is true with no research.

The fact I know of is: pro gamblers do make money off video poker. All three insist this is a "obvious" fact and they are dead wrong. I personally know of a number of folks who have done this, I could have done it but I hate sitting in smoky casinos doing repetitive things. Btw, the main video poker strategy involves finding good payout machines for Royal Flushes and changing your play strategy to enhance the probability of a RF occurring (which is not the same as lower ranked hands). It is an "all or nothing" type strategy which involves long periods of losing between big wins.

I much prefer a Richard Dolan well researched factual approach and I'm sure Dolan will give us one in his new false flag reporting. An obvious blunder like this one makes me wonder how many other "obvious facts" are wrong as well in this video.

WantDisclosure
20th October 2017, 13:46
The fact I know of is: pro gamblers do make money off video poker.

You are zeroing in on probably the least important piece of information in the discussion.

Dumpster Diver
20th October 2017, 13:54
You are zeroing in on probably the least important piece of information in the discussion.

Exactly, why should they beat this drum when they obviously know nothing about it? Just the facts, no BS.

Emil El Zapato
20th October 2017, 15:55

I started watching the Netflix series 'Mindhunters' a couple of nights ago. It is based on a book by John Douglas who was the prototypical 'Criminal Profiler' for the FBI. He's a mega-showboat and had a major natural falling out with one of his pioneer colleagues, Roy Hazelwood. Natural because Hazelwood was as thoughtful, reticent, and shy of the spotlight as Douglas was a know-it-all, publicity hungry blowhard.

The series is set in the mid-to-late 70's when the criminal profiling arm of the FBI was in its infancy. In the 4th episode they score their first victory and in the ensuing celebration at a local police station in Santa Cruz California, one of the local cops is praising the FBI profilers and says, "What are you guys, psychics?!" Everyone laughs and one of the other cops jokes that all psychics want to be cops, all cops want to be FBI, and nobody knows what an FBI guy wants...Big laughs.

In the last 3 episodes they start each with a scene in Wichita Kansas and Park city without any explanation as to why. I don't know how common the knowledge is but the person spotlighted in each scene is someone named, "Dennis Rader", a.k.a. The BTK Strangler (bind, torture, kill). He was active in the mid-seventies in and around Wichita Kansas. I'm really, really hoping that the series pursues the 'joke' angle of psychics and criminal investigations.

BTK came out of retirement around 2000 and started a frenzy of media, law-enforcement, and public activity. The local newspaper, The Wichita Eagle started a forum as a kind of a clearinghouse for the ongoing case. It was crazy, the board was riddled with criminal journalists, writers, law enforcement, professional and amateur psychologists, professional and amateur psychics, just regular people frightened by BTK's re-emergence. One guy had appeared in documentaries as a professional investigator of the Zodiac killer. He thought his father was the perpetrator. A number of books were sourced by people that were frequent inhabitants of this site.

What would be intensely interesting to me is the series exploring the 'psychics' input and how it impacted, if at all, the course of the investigation. If I show up, I'll be sure to let you know. However, the caveat would be that you won't recognize me as my current persona or even in my real identity. I guarantee, many leads that law enforcement pursued were to me, surreal in their entirety. I continued my own investigation for some time after he was apprehended just to see 'how close' I had been. One of the ongoing discussions on the board centered around my 'dream' of a muddy farm scene. Based on the dream I began investigating 'historical round barns' in the United States. One of which was located around Hays Kansas which in the course of time was raided by the KBI with Bulldozers, Trenching machines and the rest of it, but nothing was found which was totally weird because with that kind of effort one would expect results. As it later turned out Rader had family there, actually had attended college for awhile in the general location. The one thing that never emerged, publicly at least, is that his Compliance Officer building in Park city was a converted 'historical round barn'. There were a number of other 'significant coincidences' during the investigation. Another impulse that I followed after actively attempting to 'see' the perpetrator prior to his arrest revealed that he was involved in the Boy Scouts, what his family yard looked like and several other 'small' details.

NAP

Dumpster Diver
21st October 2017, 15:09
I started watching the Netflix series 'Mindhunters' a couple of nights ago. It is based on a book by John Douglas who was the prototypical 'Criminal Profiler' for the FBI. He's a mega-showboat and had a major natural falling out with one of his pioneer colleagues, Roy Hazelwood. Natural because Hazelwood was as thoughtful, reticent, and shy of the spotlight as Douglas was a know-it-all, publicity hungry blowhard.

The series is set in the mid-to-late 70's when the criminal profiling arm of the FBI was in its infancy. In the 4th episode they score their first victory and in the ensuing celebration at a local police station in Santa Cruz California, one of the local cops is praising the FBI profilers and says, "What are you guys, psychics?!" Everyone laughs and one of the other cops jokes that all psychics want to be cops, all cops want to be FBI, and nobody knows what an FBI guy wants...Big laughs.

In the last 3 episodes they start each with a scene in Wichita Kansas and Park city without any explanation as to why. I don't know how common the knowledge is but the person spotlighted in each scene is someone named, "Dennis Rader", a.k.a. The BTK Strangler (bind, torture, kill). He was active in the mid-seventies in and around Wichita Kansas. I'm really, really hoping that the series pursues the 'joke' angle of psychics and criminal investigations.

BTK came out of retirement around 2000 and started a frenzy of media, law-enforcement, and public activity. The local newspaper, The Wichita Eagle started a forum as a kind of a clearinghouse for the ongoing case. It was crazy, the board was riddled with criminal journalists, writers, law enforcement, professional and amateur psychologists, professional and amateur psychics, just regular people frightened by BTK's re-emergence. One guy had appeared in documentaries as a professional investigator of the Zodiac killer. He thought his father was the perpetrator. A number of books were sourced by people that were frequent inhabitants of this site.

What would be intensely interesting to me is the series exploring the 'psychics' input and how it impacted, if at all, the course of the investigation. If I show up, I'll be sure to let you know. However, the caveat would be that you won't recognize me as my current persona or even in my real identity. I guarantee, many leads that law enforcement pursued were to me, surreal in their entirety. I continued my own investigation for some time after he was apprehended just to see 'how close' I had been. One of the ongoing discussions on the board centered around my 'dream' of a muddy farm scene. Based on the dream I began investigating 'historical round barns' in the United States. One of which was located around Hays Kansas which in the course of time was raided by the KBI with Bulldozers, Trenching machines and the rest of it, but nothing was found which was totally weird because with that kind of effort one would expect results. As it later turned out Rader had family there, actually had attended college for awhile in the general location. The one thing that never emerged, publicly at least, is that his Compliance Officer building in Park city was a converted 'historical round barn'. There were a number of other 'significant coincidences' during the investigation. Another impulse that I followed after actively attempting to 'see' the perpetrator prior to his arrest revealed that he was involved in the Boy Scouts, what his family yard looked like and several other 'small' details.

NAP

I think this post needs its own thread. Mindhunter is an important series (I’m half way thru it) and is a completely different topic than Kerry’s Vegas disclosure with Fetzler.

Emil El Zapato
21st October 2017, 16:17
I think this post needs its own thread. Mindhunter is an important series (I’m half way thru it) and is a completely different topic than Kerry’s Vegas disclosure with Fetzler.

Hey Mr. Diver,

Did you recognize Dennis Rader?

Dumpster Diver
22nd October 2017, 20:10
Hey Mr. Diver,

Did you recognize Dennis Rader?

On the Mindhunter series? Somewhat, but I could not quite understand who the mystery guy is going to be. Frankly, before this series, I had little interest in serial killers. Now I think there is something there.

Emil El Zapato
22nd October 2017, 21:26
yeah, Dennis Rader is the mystery guy in the series. I give you permission to ask Aragorn to move the posts...I always find discussions of the alpha group of psychopaths fascinating.

Dreamtimer
6th November 2017, 11:22
MindHunter the musical?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jFebRghM7k&index=6&list=PLiZxWe0ejyv9-4NT1jO8kh50xXs0C9wlC

Emil El Zapato
6th November 2017, 13:17
A Gay Blade...Not that there's anything wrong with that ... :)

DMt.
7th November 2017, 00:59
How to Identify Misinformation

By understanding that all misinfo/disinfo, from whichever source, contains a small percentage of obvious or self-evident truth and a large percentage of more-or-less persuasive bullshit...like this oh-so-deeply-comforting 'piece'...?

You might have flagged up that this 'piece' is a product of the US State Dept. - see http://www.rense.com/27-595713.html

Depleted uranium, yeah, must be harmless...it's only HALF as toxic as the really serious stuff...

Dreamtimer
7th November 2017, 08:36
I had to look up Gay Blade because I couldn't recall it's meaning. Flamboyant. And I was reminded of the movie classic, Zorro, the Gay Blade, with George Hamilton.

"I could never get into those pants."

"I bet I could".

And of course the Blade is a DC publication for the gay (et al) community.

I can't get over what becomes a musical. It's amazing.

Emil El Zapato
7th November 2017, 11:23
By understanding that all misinfo/disinfo, from whichever source, contains a small percentage of obvious or self-evident truth and a large percentage of more-or-less persuasive bullshit...like this oh-so-deeply-comforting 'piece'...?

You might have flagged up that this 'piece' is a product of the US State Dept. - see http://www.rense.com/27-595713.html

Depleted uranium, yeah, must be harmless...it's only HALF as toxic as the really serious stuff...

Hi DMt,

Like all things, it should be viewed as a guideline not a mandate. I don't like mandates anymore than the next person. I despise propaganda more than most things.

If anyone ever wonders why my grammar and writing style seems 'not so good' :) it's because I always had a penchant for getting myself removed from English classes. The thought of letting my life be dictated by 'rules' of language was anathema. Even in college I was dumped by an English professor because I cited our local newspaper, a highly vaunted publication in the conservative world, as a wonderful example of yellow/blue journalism. She was not very happy with me. :)

Even in high school, things didn't seem 'right' to me. I had a good friend whose father was an English professor at the local university and she seemed to be able to get away with breaking all writing rules because she was considered 'creative'. In fact, her work was in my opinion 'crazy' not creative but her grades were perfect of course.

So I questioned why some and not others. That wasn't going to work for me.

DMt.
11th November 2017, 20:47
Sure, NaP, but the State Dept...? Really?!

Your grammar & syntax are fine AFAICS, btw.

Emil El Zapato
11th November 2017, 21:56
Sure, NaP, but the State Dept...? Really?!

Your grammar & syntax are fine AFAICS, btw.

lol, it was the first site that popped up...it seemed 'official' anyway...

Octopus Garden
12th November 2017, 01:05
911 has all the appearance of a conspiracy that would require intelligence operative 'insiders' to pull off. I am currently so burned out on conspiracy and all the people making money by leveraging off of people's rightful paranoia, I quit reading a lot of it. I have no way of vetting the material, other than, "so and so SAID so."

But for sure Kennedy was bumped off by a bunch of creeps, not just one.