PDA

View Full Version : Ole Dammegard Interview of Willem Felderhof

WantDisclosure
7th October 2017, 13:29
From Willem Felderhof's website, a statement about "royalty" that is compelling and true, in my opinion:

As a Dutch citizen I am very concerned about the direction this country and the enslaved humanity in general are heading for. The Netherlands, like most other European countries, is no longer a sovereign country but it is hijacked and occupied by imperialistic forces with dark agenda’s. All this is facilitated by corrupt puppet governments that are controlled by a psychopathic elite. A visible embodiment of this control structure in the Netherlands is the so-called “royal” family.

Dutch Anarchy (http://www.dutchanarchy.com/about/)

Personally, I have strong feelings about humanity being under the illusion that there is any such thing as elites with special, superior genetics that make it appropriate for them to rule others. Nothing could be further from the truth. Why would we want to go along with that?

This video is part 1 of the interview. Part 2 is available by subscription:

Published on Sep 13, 2017

Ole Dammegård interviews Willem Felderhof, a former green beret with close family connections to the Dutch Gladio-network, a commercial pilot for 25 years, whistleblower, truth researcher regarding geo-engineering and a carrier on Kambo medicine and its traditions. The conversation covers his many years a The Toxic Pilot, a nickname he got during many years of struggle trying to get a major airline to fix the leakage of neuro toxins into the cabin air, causing very severe injuries to staff and passengers. The importance of the Dutch involvement in the New World Order, the creation and maintenance of the Bilderberg Group is also covered, among many other interesting topics.

nF8rp19Zwws

enjoy being
8th October 2017, 03:45
I watched a few other interview chats with this guy. He is one of the ones with a fairly good focus on what is real and what is not in the path ahead of us.

Dreamtimer
8th October 2017, 11:42
For the most part, people had no choice but to go along with the monarchy. They controlled everything. Being indoctrinated from youth to believe royalty is special and graced by god is hard to get past. It took revolutions.

The royals have always been about bloodlines but I don't believe they're superior. They might want us to believe that. Royal families often ended up with weak genetics due to inbreeding.

I've not heard this fellow before. Should be interesting.

WantDisclosure
8th October 2017, 11:50
Being indoctrinated from youth to believe royalty is special and graced by god is hard to get past.

My older sister, the loves the mainstream one, tells the story of skipping school when she was young so that she could go into D.C. and see Queen Elisabeth.

Even in adulthood, she still has that mystique.

Dreamtimer
8th October 2017, 11:54
I have a friend who's and Orthodox Jew who just loves the British royalty. I haven't quite figured that one out.

I can understand the love of Princess Diana because she did so much for people, she was always out in the world with people.

WantDisclosure
8th October 2017, 12:44
I can understand the love of Princess Diana because she did so much for people, she was always out in the world with people.

But if we're honest with ourselves, we have to admit that being pretty has something to do with that love. Imagine how people would react were she homely!