PDA

View Full Version : Super Soldier Talk with Preston Nichols - Montauk Survivors - February 17, 2014

Kathy
5th October 2017, 07:39
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdc9cPRlcEw

"Published on 20 Mar 2014 by supreme600
Listen in as James Rink, Dan Macbolen, and Suzy Meszoly of the Love Now Movement visit Preston Nichols to be psychically scanned while on a sound acoustic bed to learn if they were possibly part of the Montauk Project.

To learn more about the Love Now Movement please visit http://www.lovenowmovement.org/"

WantDisclosure
5th October 2017, 10:30
Kathy,

Do you have any information about what has happened since 2014 when this video was posted?

Kathy
6th October 2017, 16:30
Kathy,

Do you have any information about what has happened since 2014 when this video was posted?
Personally, I do not, but try James Rink at supreme600.

WantDisclosure
7th October 2017, 17:05
Hearing Preston talk about the Montauk boys being beaten makes me think of the book by Montauk Project survivor Stewart Swerdlow:

Do you have strange, inexplicable experiences, including: buzzing, humming, high-pitched noises, or voices in your head? strange body markings, out-of-body or abduction dreams/experiences? repetitive dreams of escalators, ladders, slides, or elevators? night time vomiting, night sweats, nightmares, or night terrors? feelings of loneliness, isolation, depression, or suicide? irrational fears, paranoia, anxiety, inability to focus, or set goals? knowing that something is just not right but you cannot put your finger on it? If this happens to you, then it is highly probable that you are specifically programmed. Surprised? Intrigued? Skeptical? Want to know more? 13 clients present their personal experiences; some bizarre, some seemingly normal, but all with the same common denominator of mind-control and programming. Read Stewart's fascinating analyses--perhaps you will recognize yourself or someone you know and love. Ex-secret government mentalist and clairvoyant Stewart Swerdlow once again explores the unknown zone where few dare to tread. Globally known for his ability to guide others out of the same darkness that tried to envelope his own life, this is definitely one book that will cause you to question your own reality. 13-Cubed: Case Studies in Mind-Control & Programming~ Stewart Swerdlow's continuing quest to bring you The Truth!

Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/13-Cubed-Case-Studies-Mind-Control-Programming/dp/0974014443/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1507395455&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=13+cube+by+stewart+swerdlow)

I seem to recall Stewart say that Preston helped Stewart de-program himself.

As I recall the 13 cubed is a reference to how many compartments there are in the brain, and that alters are housed within compartments.

Dumpster Diver
7th October 2017, 17:24
Hearing Preston talk about the Montauk boys being beaten makes me think of the book by Montauk Project survivor Stewart Swerdlow:

I seem to recall Stewart say that Preston helped Stewart de-program himself.

As I recall the 13 cubed is a reference to how many compartments there are in the brain, and that alters are housed within compartments.

In this video, PN says that the Montauk boys are "programmed" to suicide around the age of 35. He went on to say he deprogrammed Stewart over a several month period but that he failed in another case. Brutal stuff.

WantDisclosure
7th October 2017, 18:11
He went on to say he deprogrammed Stewart over a several month period but that he failed in another case. Brutal stuff.

I believe he was talking about Duncan Cameron, not Stewart. He probably worked with both of them.

As I recall Stewart said he started out working with Preston but completed the task on his own. I think what he was saying is that the process is embarrassing to be subjected to. I think he referred to the therapy as "Reichian," as in Wilhelm Reich.

Brutal stuff it is. I found myself becoming very emotional while watching that video.

Dumpster Diver
7th October 2017, 18:33
I believe he was talking about Duncan Cameron, not Stewart. He probably worked with both of them.

As I recall Stewart said he started out working with Preston but completed the task on his own. I think what he was saying is that the process is embarrassing to be subjected to. I think he referred to the therapy as "Reichian," as in Wilhelm Reich.

Brutal stuff it is. I found myself becoming very emotional while watching that video.

Oops sorry, you are right. Getting folks confused.

...I know I'm supposed to have agreed to all this crap before I came into this incarnation, but from my present perspective, I think I was on drugs when they asked me.

Kathy
8th October 2017, 00:46
...I know I'm supposed to have agreed to all this crap before I came into this incarnation, but from my present perspective, I think I was on drugs when they asked me.

I am doubled up with laughter, DD. You are hilarious!

Dumpster Diver
8th October 2017, 04:11
I am doubled up with laughter, DD. You are hilarious!

Thanks, but I was trying to have a serious Donk moment. I mean really, what was I thinking? This is a massive open-air lunatic prison. Only other thing I can think of, I must have had some serious karma to burn off.