PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Rense Interview of Dr. Richard Alan Miller, Ph.D.

WantDisclosure
27th September 2017, 21:48
Richard Alan Miller sounds frantic in this interview excerpt.

Should he be?

4IprT0Q4DfA

Dreamtimer
28th September 2017, 16:38
I listened to this one. Richard sounds to me like he sounds in many interviews. He's always on overdrive, always laughing the way he does. He doesn't always finish his ideas.

I've heard him talk about the Nibiru system before, he leans towards a Dyson Sphere. He talks about the occupants being cannibals.

He also talks about fullerenes, buckyballs(C-60), and carbon nano-tubes. Jeff Rense was remarkably calm and patient in this one. He must like Dr. Miller.

WantDisclosure
29th September 2017, 12:21
I listened to this one.
I was intrigued by what he said beginning at 12m46s (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IprT0Q4DfA&feature=youtu.be&t=12m46s), "You and me are closed systems, mutually exclusive of each other, and we two when we interface with each other, a third membrane is created, and by the time we've been floating around with each other, we've got so many possibilities of closed system universes, that my guess is the [inaudible] and the Hopi are correct, that consciousness is a dream state, that certain dreams like lucid dreaming are closer to reality, and we don't have a clue what we're doing here, because we're asleep!" He goes on to talk about us going in and out of an altered state of consciousness at least a thousand times in one minute.

:confused:

Dreamtimer
29th September 2017, 14:37
He says Haudenosaunee which is what the Iroquois nations call themselves. They are Dreamers and understand that the Dreamtime is the primal and more real reality and this is the dream.

When Richard says 'we're asleep' he's referencing what they say which is, "When you die you wake from the dream". Richard says, "...their system of reality works better than ours." (I think that's what he's says while Rense is telling him to hold on).

It sounds like he's saying that we're constantly tapping into this larger reality. I believe we do it at night/when dreaming. And in other similar states. We are not bound by space or time in the Dreamtime. There is as much dreaming as there needs to be for us to see/learn what we need. There can be an infinite amount of dreaming because it's not limited. The Dreamtime contains all the possibilities at once, which is much like being able to tap into all the multiverses at once.