PDA

View Full Version : UFOtv presents: Bob Lazar Explains UFO Propulsion

Aragorn
8th September 2017, 18:07
Description

In this very detailed video, Bob Lazar explains the way the "Sport Model" Flying Disk created its gravitational field and manipulated gravity to its benefit.

Duration

41 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dy6k27c5tA

Aragorn
8th September 2017, 18:49
"Much to Dr. Teller's dismay, the Japanese surrendered,
we never dropped the hydrogen bomb,
and Dr. Teller's been in a bad mood ever since."

(Bob Lazar)

:ha: :ha: :ha:

Dumpster Diver
8th September 2017, 21:31
Aragorn, this was made 20+ years ago, right?

Surprised I have not seen this particular video before as I did a ton of research on Lazar a few years ago.

Aragorn
8th September 2017, 23:14

Must be something like that, yes. Lazar is a lot older now, and that Corvette he's driving — and which he converted to run on pure hydrogen — is a 1980s model. Still had a 4-speed manual gearbox, even. :p

Surprised I have not seen this particular video before as I did a ton of research on Lazar a few years ago.

Same thing here. I found it by accident, and it wasn't even on UFOtv's own channel, even though they clearly marketed this video. :hmm:

Dumpster Diver
9th September 2017, 02:45
Must be something like that, yes. Lazar is a lot older now, and that Corvette he's driving — and which he converted to run on pure hydrogen — is a 1980s model. Still had a 4-speed manual gearbox, even. :p

Same thing here. I found it by accident, and it wasn't even on UFOtv's own channel, even though they clearly marketed this video. :hmm:

Yeah, agree on the Corvette. I had two (at the same time :eyebrows:): a 1968 big block and 1966 small block V8s. The bag-of-sh!te model Lazar was driving in the video was an 80s "wouldn't touch it with a barge pole" emasculated version. We in the Corvette Club did not consider it a "real Vette."

sandy
9th September 2017, 07:34
Yeah, agree on the Corvette. I had two (at the same time :eyebrows:): a 1968 big block and 1966 small block V8s. The bag-of-sh!te model Lazar was driving in the video was an 80s "wouldn't touch it with a barge pole" emasculated version. We in the Corvette Club did not consider it a "real Vette."

Would that also be a My dick is bigger than your dick club DD>>>:eyebrows::hiding:

Dreamtimer
9th September 2017, 12:24
Sandy, :lol::lol::hilarious:

Well Vetted.

Dumpster Diver
9th September 2017, 12:35
Would that also be a My dick is bigger than your dick club DD>>>:eyebrows::hiding:

Well, yes...since you put it in implied "man-speak". But in my guise as a kinder, gentler DD, it is not a reflection of Lazar, but a commentary on the entire automotive industry at the time...a group of "dickless wonders".

Today, I don't drive a corvette, but a BMW 330CI...and the GF still loves me.

Aragorn
9th September 2017, 13:23

Yeah, agree on the Corvette. I had two (at the same time :eyebrows:): a 1968 big block and 1966 small block V8s.

A friend of mine — I haven't seen him anymore in ages — owned two Ford Mustangs back in the 1990s. They were both 1966 models, but one had a 3.3-liter straight-6 and the other one had a 4.8-liter V8. He also had a late 1960s Corvette, but he didn't get to own that one for very long — see farther down. They were registered as old-timers, which was the only livable option if you wanted to own cars with big-displacement engines over here in Belgium, due to the annual road tax being based upon fiscal horsepower, with one fiscal HP covering 200 cc of displacement and the minimum rating being 4 FHP (for a Citroën 2CV and similar). (My 2006 Opel Astra GTC 2.0 Turbo is rated at 11 FHP.)

The fuel consumption and the cost of petrol/gasoline over here aside, the annual tax and insurance premium alone are the main reasons why American automobiles were never really popular over here: the state would bleed you dry, and so would the insurance company. So the only solution would be to wait until the vehicle was 25 years old and to then have it registered as an old-timer. But then of course there would be restrictions, such as that you're not allowed to drive any faster than 60 km/h — which means that you cannot drive on the highway, as the minimum allowed speed there is 70 km/h — and you have to stay within a 25 km radius from your place of residence unless you are driving to or from an old-timer gathering.

Anyway, my friend had to sell both of his Mustangs in 1999, plus his Corvette, plus his regular car, plus a 1950s-era Chevrolet Bel-Air, because he had gotten himself conned by a woman he had fallen in love with — her mother was in on it. She got him to rent her an apartment — that he was supposedly going to move into with her later — and buy her a complete set of all-new furniture. And once she was settled in, she changed the locks on the doors and dumped him. The only transportation he still had after that was his bicycle.

I thought he would have learned his lesson after my (first) ex-fiancée had pulled the exact same stunt on him. :rolleyes:

:fpalm:

The bag-of-sh!te model Lazar was driving in the video was an 80s "wouldn't touch it with a barge pole" emasculated version. We in the Corvette Club did not consider it a "real Vette."

Well, I'm not necessarily a fan of Corvettes — for high-performance cars, I prefer a mid-mounted engine — but the nicest ones for me personally were the 1970s-era Vettes, like the one Bill Bixby drove in "The Magician" (for those old enough to remember that series). I did like that model at the time.

The 1980s Corvette that Bob Lazar drives in that video was seriously underpowered, undergeared, and the bodywork was almost entirely made of plastic, and could be bent by simply pushing against it with your hand. ;)

Anyway, let's get :back to topic:, shall we? ;)