PDA

View Full Version : Killing Parasites in hard to reach places

Kathy
3rd September 2017, 08:56
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnEx0zHEzj8
"Published on 23 Jul 2014 by A Place To Heal
The castor oil might kill parasites in other parts of the colon but it will not work to kill the ones outside the Ileocecal Valve where they like to live. Castor oil is very nasty tasting and causes diarrhea and most of it gets lost in stomach juices. The reason for freezing is to bypass the stomach and have it start working in the small intestine without all the side effects of consuming it straight."

Elen
3rd September 2017, 09:23
I just purchased some capsules Kathy...and thanks for fixing my Avatar too!

Kathy
3rd September 2017, 21:17
I just purchased some capsules Kathy...and thanks for fixing my Avatar too!

It was Aragorn who fixed it. Bless him.
I just purchased some capsules as well, and then found out that they don't freeze in the container, so now I have to get a plastic zipper bag to transfer them into.
K

modwiz
3rd September 2017, 23:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnEx0zHEzj8
"Published on 23 Jul 2014 by A Place To Heal
The castor oil might kill parasites in other parts of the colon but it will not work to kill the ones outside the Ileocecal Valve where they like to live. Castor oil is very nasty tasting and causes diarrhea and most of it gets lost in stomach juices. The reason for freezing is to bypass the stomach and have it start working in the small intestine without all the side effects of consuming it straight."

The extra weight this woman carries is food for parasites. She can clean all she wants but, while she is providing food for them she can expect varying results. I like healthy people to educate me about health and that leaves about a handful or so in Western societies.

Kathy
4th September 2017, 07:57
The extra weight this woman carries is food for parasites. She can clean all she wants but, while she is providing food for them she can expect varying results. I like healthy people to educate me about health and that leaves about a handful or so in Western societies.

If you look at any of her subsequent videos, you may find that she has followed her own advice.LOL.

Elen
4th September 2017, 08:06
If you look at any of her subsequent videos, you may find that she has followed her own advice.LOL.

That's what I like about her, Kathy.

sandy
5th September 2017, 09:57
Well; talking about fixing Avatars Elen, deciding to start my 7th decade out with an updated one. I too will be getting some of those pills Kathy...thanks

Dreamtimer
5th September 2017, 12:21
You're beautiful as ever, Sandy. And I like your elephant mug.

sandy
6th September 2017, 06:28
Thanks Dreamtimer...your cheque is in the mail .............LOL

I had a few elephant ornaments they played with when my Granddaughters were little and now they believe I have a thing for elephants, so much depicts this shape and or motif in way of gifts, etc. As a result I now have a fairly extensive array of elephant items.....hahahha.

I also was a mega coffee drinker non-stop most of my life except this past few months (down to one cup a day now) thus the big elephant mug...it will make a nice plant and or pencil or equivalent holder, we will see what situation presents itself first. :-) It is really hard to buy seniors things as we really are not needing much and not into stuff anymore either. Thus I relish the Love as the best gift underneath all the other wrappings...Blessed I am!!:smiley hug:

Elen
6th September 2017, 07:48
Thanks Dreamtimer...your cheque is in the mail .............LOL

I had a few elephant ornaments they played with when my Granddaughters were little and now they believe I have a thing for elephants, so much depicts this shape and or motif in way of gifts, etc. As a result I now have a fairly extensive array of elephant items.....hahahha.

I also was a mega coffee drinker non-stop most of my life except this past few months (down to one cup a day now) thus the big elephant mug...it will make a nice plant and or pencil or equivalent holder, we will see what situation presents itself first. :-) It is really hard to buy seniors things as we really are not needing much and not into stuff anymore either. Thus I relish the Love as the best gift underneath all the other wrappings...Blessed I am!!:smiley hug:

Looking good Sandy! Glad to see you moral compass is pointing in the right direction, i.e. love is the most important. I too used get gifts like that, but mine were of Cats...I love cats of course, although I don't love ONLY cats.

I used to have cats because they came to me...so that was easy, but the funny thing was that I could make them do things for me that made them look like "puppy-dogs", i.e. if I threw a little toy, the cat would bring it back so that I could throw it again. One cat would give me live mice so that I could bring it outside to live another day. One cat was playing with a certain curtain and so I opened the door saying "OUT". After that it became the doorbell. :p. Too many stories for this short space. I just want to say that it wasn't me that MADE them do anything...but it was me discovering what they could do. Some people think cats have "evil eyes" but in my experience they have the most loving beautiful eyes when they look at me. OK, I'll make this shorter....my family then used to give me gifts of cat-motifs. I have a large Cat-mug! ;)

modwiz
6th September 2017, 08:32

Yes, I am sure. Grumpy Rad wrote that one. We used to have a broom gif for a smiley. (I think) Would've been fun as an afterthought.

PurpleLama
7th September 2017, 10:38
Cold pressed castor oil, which is the only one that should be used on a living body, actually does not taste all that bad, it's the viscous texture that is hard to swallow. It is utter ignorance to bypass the stomach juices by freezing capsules of the oil, as it is the digestion of the oil in the stomach that turns the oil into ricinic acid, which is the cleansing form of the oil to start with.

An adult human should take approximately two table spoons of oil on an empty stomach right before bedtime.

One can do this for seven days, and rest for seven, or for three days and rest for three. If you've never taken such a dosage, the seven day regimen is recommended, if you are not relatively healthy to start with then the three day regimen may be easier on the system.

Dreamtimer
7th September 2017, 12:36
Thank you very much PL.