PDA

View Full Version : 24 TH, Birth, Bleeding & Water Bursting a Flowering Seed

Aianawa
31st August 2017, 22:24
An as yet unnamed fellow member here on TOT, a few weeks ago said of the 24 TH sep being an auspicious day, a birthing as such of high intentions, also that lots of happening now things were pointing to this said date being a good for all date, new energy etc.

As with most future things, we use our tools to look and feel, to sense and for myself this indeed looked good and continues to.

Today Modwiz on another thread, said of lots of flooding around the world being in alignment with the birthing process of this new energy, the waters bursting, very interesting.

One tool I use is the arkeytypal energies of the dreamspell, when holding hands future wise, the date for 24 TH sep is Resonate Seed, in the Mirror wavespell, resonate tone being the seventh tone of thirteen tones ( right in the middle ).

The Seed arkeytype is actually also the year bearer this year ( Crystal Yellow Seed ).

Sure there is much more around this date and happenings, please add.

Aianawa
1st September 2017, 02:15
Put this here also, as imo is part of the pre knowing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJP5n-770gA&app=desktop

Aianawa
18th September 2017, 02:33
Well, the approach to this sep 24 th energy timeline speeds up more going into 21 st 22 nd.
Seeing it myself as energy landing here, Earth, and the runway has obstacles and is moving and squabbling in the observation tower lol.

enjoy being
18th September 2017, 03:04
There's quite a few elections going on currently.
The New Zealand parliamentary elections on the 23rd. Not that I am taking part, but we are witnessing a planned whirlwind romp from the red party heroine, which has so obviously been designed much in the way of a pied piper. They labelled it, an effect. They called the persons popularity, before it even was popularity, an effect. The Jacinda Effect. Self fulfilling prophecy as people pricked up their ears and became enthralled by the possibility of this effect they hadn't heard of, and didn't want to miss out on?
There is something being used in regards the female energy coming to make it all better. In line too, with the problem, reaction, solution technique, as the guard is changed between parties, as the last time there was a change, it was made by making the public completely fed-up and feeling helplessly at the mercy of the previous political party. Therefore a choice centred on a need to escape above any rational analysis of policy.

Be interesting to see how the dynamics of the other elections are shaped as often it seems like the same medicine is dished out in each countries elections. They compare notes on the climate of public thinking or something, use the same techniques of manipulation, create the same issues for people to rile against.

Aianawa
20th September 2017, 10:40
Quakes and shakes and only the 20 th this side of Earth.

Actually I have a wee mantra I keep in mind as such, since 2010 and especially since 2012/21/12, that is, absolutely Amazing what has not happened.

Aianawa
21st September 2017, 11:00
So so interesting, feeling into the all, noosphere ish wise, smooth energy, smooth energies, a calmness, hurdles melting sense also, strange energy shift after all of late.

Aianawa
23rd September 2017, 07:07
Smooth continues, still 23 rd here in NZ, very emotional expressions ( like feelings tears wise, letting past go etc ) today micro and macro.

24 th revealing tomorrow and I spose it is 36 hours long, taking both sides of Earth into context

Aianawa
23rd September 2017, 21:53
Well its 24 th morning and smooth continues, lol elections here concluded last night, status quo continues by the look of it, I got seven straight hours sleep for first time this month, MOONTH nice, wonder if it was originally spelt that way, all is well ?

Aianawa
24th September 2017, 06:43
Lol we missed or forgot daylight savings ( add an hour to clocks) completely till about two this afternoon when at the beach, and noticed our phone clocks were an hour slow lol, otherwise the 24 th sep 2017 has been flowish and smoothish, even forgot the time sillies had change the time, mind you there is still fours hours to go, any reports from others elsewhere or other side of world ?

Dreamtimer
24th September 2017, 10:20
Things are calm here. Yesterday was beautiful, today is supposed to be quite warm. I'm looking forward to bagpipes and drums, Cu Dubh AND Albannach. I'm in a temporary heaven this weekend. My feet will hurt and it will be totally worth it.

Aianawa
25th September 2017, 06:22
Was speaking with Modwiz on the 24 th date a few days ago and felt there was an aftersplash, 3 to 4 days or 27 th 28 th, based on the 24 th happenings, So looking forward to some harmony happy happenings 27ish

sarahdita85
25th September 2017, 15:19
It has been a beautiful week here in Derry, Ireland. We did have severe floods around 3 weeks ago, many peoples homes destroyed, including my old house where i used to live. Saying that, last month I just woke up happy, and trust me it has been a miserable few years, typical awakening symptoms id imagine, the anger and depression you go through when you realise whats been going on. Anyway, im still happy and calm and finding it so much easier to meditate in the evenings, not so much 'buzz' going on in my head. Hope everyone is doing good!!!!

enjoy being
26th September 2017, 00:58
Congratulations Sarahdita. =b

The winds got up here now, the wind can wind me up :-P Air/ear pressure thing, I have these ears that don't like pressure changes.

The past week has had lots of interference cutting out my internet. I have a usb stick modem, using a sim card, which seems to play up in different weather. It seems it could be linked with solar and geomagnetic weather more than weather such as rain.
It has also been quite a charged few weeks with aches and headaches here and there and the suspense in the air like the sound of a slow draw with the bow over a bass string.

How does the German Election results mixed with American Football protests and topped off with a bit of the ol Trump lovin' on the Neo nazi's at home, look to be shaping up for the next while?

Elen
26th September 2017, 06:57
It has also been quite a charged few weeks with aches and headaches here and there and the suspense in the air like the sound of a slow draw with the bow over a bass string.

Love that description of things! Scotland is wet and more wet. I knew that A. Merkel was going to win...so I decided to do the Astrology for my dog...:smile2:

sandy
26th September 2017, 07:17
Been away for over a week but it was a good week of connecting with different family members and catching up on quality time with all. So energies in general were calm, with some fun times thrown in.....back home now and happy to be settling in for the up and coming winter energy.

Skies are mostly grey with clouds holdong rain and or soon to be snow. Had frost last evening so must get the yard ready for the winter snows. Lots of fires in the western prairies this year so the forests will be looking for extra moisture to replenish their growth once again.

Renewal is a good thing, me thinks............ :-)

Dreamtimer
26th September 2017, 14:14
Summer's holding on here. Energies were good over the weekend for the most part. It's still hot during the days, but that will change.

The crops on the farm in town have all come in early, which isn't good for pumpkin season. They're ripe too early and many are rotting on the ground. The late broccoli came in three weeks early.

enjoy being
26th September 2017, 22:38
Our season earlier this year had crop failures. Lots of rot and mould inhibiting yields. Pumpkin for instance, has got up to around $8-10 each and most people began buying it in halves or less for $5-6. Normally a pumpkin would be $4-5 nzd

Aianawa
27th September 2017, 16:54
Missed this, just watching now >

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z4yQ8brW7A&feature=share

Aianawa
27th September 2017, 21:39
What you say is what I am seeing and hearing of others experiencing of late, warms my heart, cheers for sharing.

It has been a beautiful week here in Derry, Ireland. We did have severe floods around 3 weeks ago, many peoples homes destroyed, including my old house where i used to live. Saying that, last month I just woke up happy, and trust me it has been a miserable few years, typical awakening symptoms id imagine, the anger and depression you go through when you realise whats been going on. Anyway, im still happy and calm and finding it so much easier to meditate in the evenings, not so much 'buzz' going on in my head. Hope everyone is doing good!!!!

Aianawa
30th September 2017, 00:42
Well last day of sep today, all is well.

Of course sept means seven not ninth month, like oct means 8th month not tenth, the Vatican cloak lifts strongly in oct ( dreamspell measure of synchronicity wavespell wise is that the 1st oct is also the first day of the monkey 13 day wavespell, lol the monkey arkeytype is very meaningfullll in these times.

Aianawa
30th September 2017, 00:51
And this is todays energy, last day of 13 day mirror wavespell, cosmic dog >

Electric Moon day 11
Year of the Yellow Crystal Seed

Your Galactic Signature is:

kin 130: White Cosmic Dog
I Endure in order to Love
Transcending Loyalty
I seal the Process of Heart
With the Cosmic tone of Presence
I am guided by the power of Timelessness

Dreamtimer
1st October 2017, 12:53
October is my favorite month! Autumn, my birthday, Halloween, last weekends of RenFaire... Fire pits at night. :fire:

Aianawa
2nd October 2017, 01:04
Huge macro and micro positive changes and smooth, the last 36 hours.

Aianawa
3rd October 2017, 21:38
Definitely a flowering since oct first, massive even, imo

Aianawa
17th October 2017, 22:26
Reflecting, feel one can see the eclipse in august being a jump point or stage opening as such, atm a 19 th and 20 th to 22 nd oct is yet another shift or energy happening being felt, weres appear to be scratching future timeline itches unsuccessfulllly

Aianawa
31st October 2017, 05:12
Okey dokey, the false moon NOV begins tomorrow, what dark can be lightened lol.

Dreamtimer
31st October 2017, 11:12
NOV = November?

BTW, Happy Halloween!