PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous - Waves of Intelligence

Kathy
27th August 2017, 14:57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuLViOgiSQI
"Published on 24 Aug 2017 by Anonymous
- Connect with Anonymous -
Subscribe: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_c...

Today we will take a look at quantum computers and the rapidly growing world of artificial intelligence. We will keep a watchful eye on the developments of technology and be prepared for how it will be used by those who rule us.

In this bright new world of singularity, there will be no room for humanity."

Dreamtimer
27th August 2017, 20:27
I recognize the opening lines from the "Planet Earth" Movie w/Will & Jayden Smith. Earth had evolved to kill any human who stepped foot on her.

(I didn't actually watch the movie, it was in the preview)

I personally don't like the stilted prefab voices that they use in these videos. They're not the only ones. It's hard to listen to. I'm not sure why they've chosen that mode.

Amanda
27th August 2017, 23:54
Will return to watch the video in its entirety. The 'anonymous' electronic style voice could be a protective measure, could be a tool of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), could be AI (Artificial Intelligence) or a computer technique to make voice identification impossible????? Who knows - someone does, they always do.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

Aianawa
28th August 2017, 08:22
Anon has no leader, no one voice or boss, if you help people know themselves and or the truth, you then are Anon

Dumpster Diver
28th August 2017, 12:44
Nice, but let's make sure it doesn't happen before GAme of Thrones is finished.

Aragorn
28th August 2017, 12:55
The 'anonymous' electronic style voice could be a protective measure, could be a tool of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming), could be AI (Artificial Intelligence) or a computer technique to make voice identification impossible????? Who knows - someone does, they always do.

It is simple text-to-speech conversion software, and there are many such software titles to choose from — some are Open Source Software, others are proprietary and commercial.

The primary intent behind the development of this software was to help the visually challenged, but it has later on also become important in plain day-to-day office use, because department managers can't be bothered looking at their screen when they are being sent a memo. :p There is also software which does the opposite, i.e. you dictate to it what it must convert into written text. This too is quite popular in offices these days, as it saves time compared to when you have to dictate your memo to a touch-typist.

Anonymous (and others) have already long been using this kind of software because of its anonymizing aspect. All they have to do is make sure that they type up their text in a grammatically correct fashion, with the necessary punctuation. And then the typed text is converted into a more or less human-like voice. There are some heuristic algorithms involved which attempt to pronounce a word understandably (in the given language) when it has been mistyped, but for most part, it relies on simple sound samples. It is definitely not an A.I. ;)

Amanda
29th August 2017, 03:55
Aragorn et al - My understanding is that the programming you describe - that of transcribing the spoken word into text, can be applied to at least one hundred languages. My only concern is that with the lessening of the written word, emotion and thus intent and meaning can be lost. Also consider that when a person writes by hand that they are accessing and exercising more of their cognition. Even more cognition can be accessed when writing in cursive/running writing.

While I can accept that electronic technology can be very helpful, I sometimes wonder whether People can see that their cognition could reach another level if they could still maintain some form of writing by hand.

The documentary is excellent and the final 10/12 minutes had me watching and listening with much focus. It has been quite awhile since a documentary has really made a powerful impact upon my cognition. For whatever it is worth - I would recommend the documentary to anyone who is interested in learning about what is really going on - on our beautiful but embattled planet Earth.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda