PDA

View Full Version : Unleashing Natural Humanity

WantDisclosure
25th August 2017, 13:07
"Unleashing Natural Humanity" is the title of a presentation given at the recent conference Eclipse of Disclosure sponsored by the Full Disclosure Project.

The presenter is someone by the name of Eric Raines, who I had never heard of before, but after viewing this video, it is clear to me that I want to learn what he knows.

He talks about charge in the human body and the fact that it is what conscientiousness is. He talks about the meridians in the body, the importance of breath, and that the flow of chi through the meridians and their associated internal organs is what gives us health, and what connects us to the divine. This is my paraphrase of what I hear him saying.

Vd5cD1DVOKA

I think the presentation is very inspirational. :thup:

WantDisclosure
25th August 2017, 14:42
I see what looks like a very interesting article by Eric Raines dated January 6, 2017, "Etheric Implants and Entities ARE 'Human Nature' Part 1," :

Symptoms of the System

After an incredibly intense energetic activation, I became aware, as clearly as you are reading these words right now, of a system that had completely infiltrated the human condition, yet was almost 100% invisible to detection. Almost 100% of the population of the planet is walking around completely unaware that most of the “talking” they are doing in their heads isn’t talking, but listening to something else speaking in their own internal voice. They are completely unaware that almost all of their habits, routines, impulses and reactions are not theirs but an invisible puppet master’s direction, willing them to develop these neuro-linguistic pathways (NLP) through 24/7 monitoring and countering of any resistance to the invisible agenda.

. . . In Part 2, we will be going over in detail the implantation systems I have encountered, negative entity types, positive entity encounters, positive implants, different types of implants, parasites and artificial intelligence, as well as the techniques, and how to remove each type of parasite/implant and entity.

Unleashing Natural Humanity (http://unleashingnaturalhumanity.com/2017/01/06/etheric-implants-are-human-nature/)

Aianawa
25th August 2017, 22:36
Cheers looks interesting, watching now.

Aianawa
26th August 2017, 01:54
Very much enjoyed, Wim Hoff plus qi gong, nice nice, lots of interesting stuff from this young un

Dreamtimer
26th August 2017, 12:12
I'm trying not to be biased. Eclipse of Contact was originally conceived by Anette O'Toole and then taken by Ramjet, et al.

Not Raines fault, I know, but I haven't watched anything from the event yet.

WantDisclosure
26th August 2017, 12:18
I'm trying not to be biased.
I more than appreciate your honesty. :thup:

Aianawa
31st August 2017, 03:21
Have used some of the suggestions with success, cheers Keep Trying