PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Cassidy Interview of Sean David Morton

WantDisclosure
16th August 2017, 14:19
Sean David Morton is the author of the Sands of Time trilogy.

In this recent interview of him, among other things, he talks about the absolutely bizarre experience he has had from the Federal judicial system in the United States.

I was especially impressed with what he said about the court being a business. My ears perked up because previously I learned about and posted about the fact the United States government is a corporation.

Beginning at 5:48 (https://youtu.be/XcFA1MjlCJI?t=5m48s), Morton talks about his case, which has something to do with the Internal Revenue Service (which is also a business), in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California. He said that cases actually have a CUSIP (Committee of Uniform Security Identification Procedures) number, that he found the Dun & Bradstreet numbers for his case, and that the CUSIP numbers get folded into massive trust accounts. He's saying that cases are turned into investment devices.

Streamed live 18 hours ago

SEAN DAVID MORTON... in hiding and on the run broadcasting from somewhere in the Universe... Sean talks about his case and the illegal proceedings in the court room. . .

XcFA1MjlCJI

donk
17th August 2017, 05:14
(Besides this...) Have you ever watched/listened to anything SDM has done?

Or KC?

WantDisclosure
17th August 2017, 09:17
(Besides this...) Have you ever watched/listened to anything SDM has done?
Very little. I find him hard to listen to.

Or KC?
I've watched the vast majority of Project Camelot interviews.

That may not continue, however. I was quite distressed by her use of the F- word in this one.

What is your point?

donk
17th August 2017, 14:43
Just curious

It is an interesting thought if court cases were assigned CUSIPs, implying they are financial securities?

Have you seen or heard of any such thing outside the mouth of SDM (speaking with KC)?

WantDisclosure
17th August 2017, 16:09
Have you seen or heard of any such thing outside the mouth of SDM (speaking with KC)?
Yes, I've seen a lengthy discussion about the United States being a functioning corporation instead of a nation in the document I posted on the thread Anita Whitney of the AntiCorruption Society (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11239-Anita-Whitney-of-the-AntiCorruption-Society).

In the video I posted on that thread, Anita Whitney shares the fact that she got started researching what's really going on in government after she learned from a video by John Harris of the UK that she needed to check Dun & Bradstreet for the United States version of what he was saying, which she did, and found all branches and departments of government listed there. For example, her state, Ohio, was listed and the governor was listed as Executive Office State of Ohio.

Dumpster Diver
17th August 2017, 19:19
What I find disturbing is SDM's eclipse information. He is painting a pretty bleak scenario...but, perhaps, no bleaker than my other sources.

I've read his Sands of Time books (1st two so far) and I just can't see where he has "revealed" so much unique information other than his "Grand Unification" formula (which I doubt there are many people on the planet who could understand it). Not sure why he is being chased down for it.

His info on US courts being corporate structures is also out there already.

WantDisclosure
17th August 2017, 20:37
What I find disturbing is SDM's eclipse information. He is painting a pretty bleak scenario...but, perhaps, no bleaker than my other sources.
I thought about you as he was talking about it.

What in the hell are we supposed to do about it?

I've read his Sands of Time books (1st two so far) and I just can't see where he has "revealed" so much unique information other than his "Grand Unification" formula (which I doubt there are many people on the planet who could understand it). Not sure why he is being chased down for it.
Maybe the insider providing the info to Morton is being punished by a competing faction.

His info on US courts being corporate structures is also out there already.
That does not diminish the importance of his personal experience of it.

Dumpster Diver
17th August 2017, 20:55
I thought about you as he was talking about it.

What in the hell are we supposed to do about it?

Read my Eclipse Meditation tread.

WantDisclosure
18th August 2017, 00:32
Read my Eclipse Meditation tread.
I did.

Good thinking.