PDA

View Full Version : Organic and GMO Fact vs. Myth with Dr. Jennifer Daniels

Kathy
16th August 2017, 08:31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGbAEsMGdws
"Published on 3 May 2017 by Boundless Spirit
Have you ever wondered if the Organic Food label is all it's cracked up to be? Or if GMOs are really destroying your body? How about whether you should still be taking those vitamins? Join us in an incredible journey with our guest Dr. Jennifer Daniels. She "tells it like it is" and explains what is fact, and what is just great marketing in the Food Industrial Complex.

You will not want to miss the Woo Woo Hour and more jaw dropping moments with the amazing Dr. Daniels and Charlene! YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY TO SUBSCRIBE.

To listen to the 2nd hour of this amazing interview, please subscribe at: www.boundlesspirit.com/subscribe"

Elen
16th August 2017, 12:50
So much for Organic food, hey? And locally grown food is the thing. Thanks for sharing Kathy, you're on a roll here...:D

WantDisclosure
16th August 2017, 13:06
And locally grown food is the thing.
What if food is locally grown with pesticides?

Elen
16th August 2017, 13:29
Maybe get in touch with a local farmer that you can talk to...a Farmer's Market or a neighbour or just get weeds from somewhere in the neighbourhood. Let us figure it out!

Dreamtimer
16th August 2017, 13:49
I joined a CSA, community supported agriculture, and get fresh produce from a farm in town. It's very good and keeps well. I don't know if they're organic, they're a small farm.

WantDisclosure
16th August 2017, 14:30
I joined a CSA, community supported agriculture, and get fresh produce from a farm in town.
One thing I really like about doing that is having a food source close to home.

I worry about the danger of people being dependent upon a food source that is nowhere near where they live.

Kathy
18th August 2017, 01:32
Un****It Discussion Aug 16:...the After Show discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPLtU0TNhvc
"Published on 17 Aug 2017 by RemovingtheShackles"

Dani swears a lot, but I listen to her stuff because she and her group come out with a lot of good information. For instance, IN THUS VID THERE IS DISCUSSION ABOUT PLANTING, FREQUENCIES, AND ANASTASIA. THE KNOWLEDGE IN BEN IS QUITE VAST. Ben cultivates gardens on derelict land. He is first on the left in the second row.

As Elen says, Let us figure it out!

Elen
18th August 2017, 08:06
Un****It Discussion Aug 16:...the After Show discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPLtU0TNhvc
"Published on 17 Aug 2017 by RemovingtheShackles"

Dani swears a lot, but I listen to her stuff because she and her group come out with a lot of good information. For instance, IN THUS VID THERE IS DISCUSSION ABOUT PLANTING, FREQUENCIES, AND ANASTASIA. THE KNOWLEDGE IN BEN IS QUITE VAST. Ben cultivates gardens on derelict land. He is first on the left in the second row.

As Elen says, Let us figure it out!

This must be one of the most informative discussions ever. I've ALWAYS objected to pesticides (poisons) being spread all over the place...and here is the very answer to it. Don't you just love this Kiwi-fellow from NZ? I used to feed a Kookaburra that used to show up on my balcony, because it was the only way to stop that laughter (noise) going on. :ha: :ha: ad infinitum....
Thanks for sharing Kathy,,,I really hope they get together again for more nature/wisdom talk.