PDA

View Full Version : Diana - the truth is out there

Tribe
15th September 2013, 10:12
When I woke up on the morning of Diana's death I looked at my father with tears in my eyes and said "well they got what they wanted then "

It is with that view I follow this story :TRIBE

'SAS assassinated Diana by shining light into her driver's face': Extraordinary claim by special forces soldier who gave William advanced driving lessons said to be reason why Scotland Yard has reopened case
Claims made wife of former SAS soldier interviewed by Scotland Yard have prompted police to reopen case
Woman claims 'individuals in royal inner circle' instructed soldier to shine light into Paris tunnel to blind Diana's driver and force him to crash
'Soldier N' is said to have revealed theory after teaching Prince William how to drive in 2008

An SAS soldier claimed Princess Diana was killed after a member of the elite unit shone a light in her driver's face causing him to crash, it has been claimed.
The man, known only as Soldier N, is said to have made the astonishing allegations to his wife after taking Prince William on an advanced driving course in 2008.
Scotland Yard reportedly decided to review the historic case 16 years after Diana's death in a Paris underpass, after interviewing the woman who insists her former husband was telling the truth.
The soldier's wife, who is now divorced from him, is understood to have told police last month her husband had been teaching William how to drive with SAS collegues when he made the claims.
'We were talking about it...and I said it was sad that his mum wasn't there to see it.
'Then he said one of the guys was responsible for the accident, for the death of Diana. I was shocked. I believed what he said', the Sunday Mirror has reported.
When the woman quizzed her husband about his theory he reportedly told her the SAS had been following Diana and Dodi Al Fayed, who also died in the accident, and that a light was shone into the Paris tunnel before their car crashed.
When she asked him how anyone could do something like that he allegedly responded: 'It's an order, a job's a job.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2420954/SAS-assassinated-Diana-shining-light-drivers-face-Extraordinary-claim-special-forces-soldier-gave-William-advanced-driving-lessons-said-reason-Scotland-Yard-reopened-case.html#ixzz2exH0DCTY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Wolf Khan
15th September 2013, 11:56
One that cost him his soul too.

Spiral
15th September 2013, 11:59
The "light" is a high intensity strobe that is on a frequency that disorients the brain, used by special forces etc.

It also seems likely that the car was rigged with "Boston Brakes" too.

Spiral
15th September 2013, 12:01
One that cost him his soul too.

I think they pick people who have long since lost their souls for missions like that.

Wolf Khan
15th September 2013, 12:19
They wouldn't know as having no Soul they have no higher senses.

Breeze
15th September 2013, 12:31
Tribe I remember that night very well too, as for some reason I was unable to sleep, so was awake throughout that night and heard the first news reports of Diana's accident in the early hours of the morning. It was most curious how the first stories had been about her walking out of the car into the ambulance - to then being reported dead in the car from the crash by 6am that morning.

I sadly intuitively knew her time was up the moment she got into the land mine campaign.

She was a very bright light to this world, definitely a Queen of Hearts.

I actually had a thread on the old TOT dedicated to Princess Diana with a whole host of information on it.

This latest news is very interesting. I wonder how the British public will respond and how this story will unfold - seeing as most important news about Diana is vetted from the Brits over the years - the world can know, but we Brits must be 'protected' - yeah right (sarcasm).

Tribe
15th September 2013, 12:55
Weirdly breeze I awoke at 6 am , I hardly sufficed in those days until way past lunch . Do you recall her being interviewed on a beach before this happened , she said something would happen to her that will shock everyone ! :(

Tribe
15th September 2013, 12:56
Also seems so strange to be happening alongside the Film that Is being peddled around like candy for kids .

skywizard
15th September 2013, 13:01
She was a very bright light to this world, definitely a Queen of Hearts.

I agree with you totally Breeze... but she was a thorn in someone's side.

Tribe
15th September 2013, 13:13
http://youtu.be/EpLyWr0p2II

Dianna wanted to draw out the darkness in people .. Isn't that what light workers do , draw out the darkness in people and help it go towards the light ?

Spiral
15th September 2013, 13:26
Personally I think she was doomed from the day she caught Charlie boy in bed with a prominent male member of staff, whatever was happening vis a vis Savile & Epstein must have put the top hat & tails on it.

The "royals" are up to their scaley necks in child abuse.

Calabash
15th September 2013, 14:12
I think they pick people who have long since lost their souls for missions like that.

I had an uncle in the RAF - one of the Falcons - who was selected for several special missions with other members of the armed forces. On one occasion he was the only man to come back and was decorated for his services. He never disclosed to his family what he did but he was the most humble and meticulous of people.

All our soldiers are trained to be obedient and suppress their own feelings entirely. They couldn't do the job otherwise.

Spiral
15th September 2013, 14:44
I had an uncle in the RAF - one of the Falcons - who was selected for several special missions with other members of the armed forces. On one occasion he was the only man to come back and was decorated for his services. He never disclosed to his family what he did but he was the most humble and meticulous of people.

All our soldiers are trained to be obedient and suppress their own feelings entirely. They couldn't do the job otherwise.

The discipline courage & professionalism of those elite forces chosen for special missions is not the same thing as murdering civilians in cold blood, and Diana of all people.

In the Nazi concentration camps the cruellest & most sadistic guards were the ones promoted, the more atrocities you commit the more you loose your soul until you have none at all, this state is sometimes referred to as being an "empty house".

Black magic rituals involving "certain types" of sacrifice also have the purpose of "driving the soul out", Bohemian Grove anyone ?

This is how come politicians can start wars based on lies to make them & their evil mates more rich & powerful.

Calabash
15th September 2013, 15:04
The discipline courage & professionalism of those elite forces chosen for special missions is not the same thing as murdering civilians in cold blood, and Diana of all people.

Agreed, but I think they would if they were ordered to.

Spiral
15th September 2013, 15:08
Agreed, but I think they would if they were ordered to.

I think they spot the psychopaths suitable for such work, its too risky not too, not that it would be that hard to find them in the SAS !

Calabash
15th September 2013, 15:33
I think they spot the psychopaths suitable for such work, its too risky not too, not that it would be that hard to find them in the SAS !
Although this is derailing the thread a bit, I think they are cultivating the psychopathic mindset these days - in all areas, not just soldiers, royalty, bankers and MPs. I'm seeing it in the workplace.

Diana didn't stand a chance and I hope her legacy and decency lives on in her sons.

Kathy
18th September 2013, 20:43
Although this is derailing the thread a bit, I think they are cultivating the psychopathic mindset these days - in all areas, not just soldiers, royalty, bankers and MPs. I'm seeing it in the workplace.

Diana didn't stand a chance and I hope her legacy and decency lives on in her sons.

Common Purpose!!!!

Tribe
22nd September 2013, 12:40
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2428913/Special-forces-sniper-claimed-SAS-assassinated-Diana-shining-light-drivers-face-fled-Britain.html

Seems the pressure got to much ..

Special forces sniper who claimed SAS assassinated Diana by shining light into her driver's face 'has fled Britain'
Solider N was due to be interviewed by Scotland Yard for new investigation
Is said to have left the country on Monday and Tuesday
Comes after his claims that the crash was a 'hit' ordered by an elite unit
Sources say he may have fled because of the 'pressure'
By WILLS ROBINSON

Spiral
22nd September 2013, 12:59
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2428913/Special-forces-sniper-claimed-SAS-assassinated-Diana-shining-light-drivers-face-fled-Britain.html

Seems the pressure got to much ..

Special forces sniper who claimed SAS assassinated Diana by shining light into her driver's face 'has fled Britain'
Solider N was due to be interviewed by Scotland Yard for new investigation
Is said to have left the country on Monday and Tuesday
Comes after his claims that the crash was a 'hit' ordered by an elite unit
Sources say he may have fled because of the 'pressure'
By WILLS ROBINSON

Fled Britain or already dead ?

If nobody sees him again I'll wager the latter.

The One
23rd September 2013, 15:17
Also this

Mystery death of key MP witness in Diana's 'murder'

http://images.dailystar-uk.co.uk/dynamic/1/photos/393000/620x/28393.jpg

POLICE probing a possible SAS link to Princess Diana’s death are being thwarted because of the mysterious death of a top UK politician.

Robin Cook, who was Foreign Secretary when Diana died, would have had the ultimate say about any plan to kill her.

So detectives leading the new Scotland Yard inquiry into the Princess’s death would have been anxious to question him.

But the apparently fit and healthy Mr Cook died in 2005 while walking on a remote Scottish mountainside.

A helicopter took 30 minutes to get to the scene after he tumbled just 8ft down a ridge.

Mr Cook’s wife, Gaynor, did not get in the helicopter and was instead left to walk down the mountain.

By the time she got to Raigmore Hospital in Inverness, her husband had already been pronounced dead. A heart attack was blamed. He was 59.

Mr Cook died a year before the conclusion of Operation Paget, the Met’s official inquiry into Diana’s death, and two years before the official inquest.

His death had a huge effect on efforts by French authorities to get to the bottom of Diana’s car crash horror in central Paris in 1997.

A senior French judicial source said: “It would have been important for us to question Mr Cook about these dramatic developments.

“If the accusation is that he was the man who may have sanctioned an attack, then of course his answers would be crucial. So many lines of inquiry led to him and his office.”

Former head of MI6 Sir Richard Dearlove testified on oath at the Diana inquest in 2007 that Mr Cook would have been required to issue a “Class Seven Authorisation”.

This would have unleashed an armed unit with a “licence to kill”, in the kind of plot a former SAS soldier has said was played out in the Alma Tunnel.

Diana’s Mercedes smashed into the underpass wall, killing her boyfriend Dodi Fayed and their French chauffeur Henri Paul.

An SAS sniper, known only as Soldier N, has since said Diana was murdered, adding to the growing belief that her death may not have been an accident.

http://images.dailystar-uk.co.uk/dynamic/1/photos/395000/28395.jpg

Around 30 SAS soldiers who were serving in 1997 have now been re-interviewed in an internal probe.

On April 7, 2008, an inquest jury concluded that Diana and Dodi were unlawfully killed by the “grossly negligent” driving of Henri Paul and pursuing paparazzi photographers, but such findings have been hotly disputed.

Now it is argued that Diana was murdered when a piercing light was shone directly at the car she was travelling in.

Soldier N’s ex-wife told Scotland Yard detectives last month that her former husband decided to confide all to her after taking Prince William, then 26, on an advanced driving course in 2008.

He told his wife he already knew of the alleged plot to kill her, but a face-to-face encounter with the young prince convinced him to open up for the first time.

Co incidental mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Tribe
23rd September 2013, 15:22
I have it on very good authority that Diana had some very naughty meetings with a a well known footballer that has been desperately kept hushed . In fact plans to expose it have been steered away many times now , with "Other news" .!

Seikou-Kishi
23rd September 2013, 19:06
I have it on very good authority that Diana had some very naughty meetings with a a well known footballer that has been desperately kept hushed . In fact plans to expose it have been steered away many times now , with "Other news" .!

You can't leave it there lol

john parslow
24th September 2013, 18:21
You can't leave it there lol

Certainly a very famous footballer immediately sprang to mind ... :ninja:

The One
30th December 2013, 12:12
What is the latest on this anyone

Anyone got any up to date info,seems to have gone a bit quite dont ya think

cheers

Tonz
30th December 2013, 13:10
I never understood the fascination for Dianna, .I found her to be dull and uninteresting,as if she were unintelligent.The marvile about her was more about her charity funds and support , that was more than likely structured for her to give her the best royal image possible, to use this image to distract the journalism towards her at all times as a distraction perhaps for something else.A structure that worked perfectly still to this day .
But as for Dianna as a person , for the life of me ''the lights may be on but there is no-one home''. Then she leaves her position with Charlie and moves on for the good times with ''Dodi Al Fayed'' none the less.
Dianna's sweet caring innocence never gelled with me.I wish I could put my finger on it but for the life of me there was something unreal about her.

Please don't get offended to those that loved her ,I have no proof for what I have stated nor would I even try to convince anyone, just my unjustifiable opinion.

As for her Death , was it even real? If it were what was the hurry in the tunnel all about,If it were assassination ,to what gain ?To silence her?, just had to threaten her children to keep her silent. I just don't get it , Its been a fools game from day one to the end .
Like the old diggers spending there lives following fools gold.
Dianna may you rest in peace .

The One
30th December 2013, 13:15
As for her Death , was it even real? If it were what was the hurry in the tunnel all about,If it were assassination ,to what gain ?To silence her?, just had to threaten her children to keep her silent. I just don't get it , Its been a fools game from day one to the end .

My take on this i dont think her children would ever be silenced as i believe somewhere high up in the monarchy they were involved in all of this.The only thing that keeps me coming back to this is that there is a greater power at play that needs to be stopped.

something does not add up in all of this,why would that sas solider say that.

30th December 2013, 13:41

Ritualistic sacrifice? Of which the list is massively extensive. Given their penchant for ancient God's etc and sacrifices in their name....

Tonz
30th December 2013, 13:51
perhaps 777,although i really would have thought that ''the children of '' would have been a more powerful sacrifice.
And also a sacrifice at a distance from where their ritual took place/ hmmmmm, at most a ritual to provoke a death? Like what is said can be done by some indigenous.

Spiral
30th December 2013, 17:21
Maybe her getting involved with a muslim at a time when they were most likely planning the second Gulf war & the invasion of Afghanistan was a step too far considering the public sympathy & love for her ?

If she had continued to be on the front cover of every magasine with a man who turned out to be a lot nicer than bugger lugs the whole "evil islam" thing would have been a LOT harder to pull off.

Calabash
30th December 2013, 23:18
I never understood the fascination for Dianna, .I found her to be dull and uninteresting,as if she were unintelligent.The marvile about her was more about her charity funds and support , that was more than likely structured for her to give her the best royal image possible, to use this image to distract the journalism towards her at all times as a distraction perhaps for something else.A structure that worked perfectly still to this day .
But as for Dianna as a person , for the life of me ''the lights may be on but there is no-one home''. Then she leaves her position with Charlie and moves on for the good times with ''Dodi Al Fayed'' none the less.
Dianna's sweet caring innocence never gelled with me.I wish I could put my finger on it but for the life of me there was something unreal about her.

Please don't get offended to those that loved her ,I have no proof for what I have stated nor would I even try to convince anyone, just my unjustifiable opinion.

Until Diana's untimely death I never questioned anything because, like the masses still, I was fast asleep and took everything at face value. The events as they unfolded on 31st August 1997 changed everything for me and from that point onwards I have never taken anything official at face value. What started the landslide for me was the royal family's "business as usual" attitude hours after the news broke and the refusal to fly the flag at half mast. This behaviour struck me as very odd. And there are just too many loose ends.

I never knew her of course, although when I worked for a titled person she was a regular visitor there and I was introduced to her on one occasion and took the tea tray in :). She was tall, slim and beautiful. Her skin glowed with good health and she dressed impeccably. She may have been referred to as "Shy Di" but the woman I saw was vibrant, and confident and every inch a Princess. Diana gave me her full attention when we were introduced and her smile was ready and warm. She felt "strong", which she must have been because she sure rocked that boat didn't she . . . .?

The royal family went down in my estimation at the way they handled themselves and have never recovered. But if they hadn't then - probably- I would still be fast asleep, snoring my head off. Would I be happier . . . . ? Yes, definitely but I'm glad to be where I am now.

Tonz
31st December 2013, 03:47
The royal family went down in my estimation at the way they handled themselves and have never recovered. But if they hadn't then - probably- I would still be fast asleep, snoring my head off. Would I be happier . . . . ? Yes, definitely but I'm glad to be where I am now.

I would have imagined that there were a fair few people that noticed the strange course of events,an awakening to many!

I would have imagined That this quote from spiral perhaps is as close to logic for me

Maybe her getting involved with a muslim at a time when they were most likely planning the second Gulf war & the invasion of Afghanistan was a step too far considering the public sympathy & love for her ?

If she had continued to be on the front cover of every magasine with a man who turned out to be a lot nicer than bugger lugs the whole "evil islam" thing would have been a LOT harder to pull off.

Frances
31st December 2013, 17:41
Vibrant,. Beautiful and strong.
I still think of her that way Linda.
Frances

Sparky
3rd January 2014, 15:27
From David Icke...The Biggest Secret

Today there is an added challenge for would be assassins and assassination plots with the 'traffic' cameras that are located all over cities.. It would have been impossible to keep secret the methods and personnel used to kill Diana if the whole thing was being videoed. But when you are the brotherhood with connections at the highest levels in politics, police and intelligence agencies, the traffic cameras are no such problem. You simply turn then off!

There are 17 traffic cameras on the route between the Ritze and the Pont de L'Alma, including those inside the tunnel itself... Never before in Paris had the whole system malfunctioned at the same time and the police refuse to explain what happened.... suddenly, at 12:20am, all the lines went down.

"There was a radio blackout. It lasted for 20 mins and then... there was a mass of radio traffic as people all wanted to talk at once"...

Another official excuse for the delay is that the emergency doctors had to give her a blood transfusion.

This is another lie, lie, lie.

SAMU teams do not carry blood transfusion equipment because they would not know the victim's blood type. When the ambulance did leave the tunnel, the driver was ordered to go no faster than 25 miles an hour....when Diana arrived... Professor Alain Pavie, a chest and heart specialist, and Professor Pierre Benazet, another experienced surgeon...we are told... opened Diana's chest cavity, repaired the vein, and 'battled to save her' for an hour and a half before admitting defeat. I find this remarkable, also, because the autopsy report apparently shows that Diana was clinically dead at 12:45am while still lying in the tunnel... Petal says that he was overtaken by the Mercedes... He said,

"he was at the scene for about a minute before climbing back on his bike to ring the police. He told them that Diana had been in an accident, but they laughed and told him to stop wasting their time. In despair at this, he rode to the police station in Avenue Mozart."

His lawyer, Antoine Deguines, says that Petal was kept waiting for 25 minutes and taken into a backroom where he was handcuffed. For reporting an 'accident'... whilst researching this book I was introduced to Christine Fitzgerald, a brilliant and gifted healer, who was a close friend and confidant of Diane for nine years... Diane was able to talk to her about matters she would not dare share with anyone else for fear of being dubbed crazy.

It is clear that Diana knew about the true nature of the royal family's genetic history and the reptilian control. Her nicknames for the Windsors were the "lizards" and the "reptiles" and she used to say in all seriousness:

"They're not human"...

The brotherhood obsession with Scotland, she said, was because there are many entrances there into inner-Earth where the physical reptiles live... She said that during the sacrificial rituals the Queen wears a cloak of gold fabric inlaid with rubies and black onyx. The Queen and Charles have their own ritual goblets, inlaid with precious stones signifying their Illuminati-Brotherhood rank. The Mother Goddess says that that queen makes cruel remarks about lesser initiates, but is afraid of a man code-named 'Pindar' (The Marquis de Libeaux) who is higher in the Satanic hierarchy.

Read more around 8 paragraphs down
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/biggestsecret/esp_biggest_secret_4.htm

shamanseeker
3rd January 2014, 15:48
They shouldn't tell lies if they don't have perfect memories! I looked the Marquis de Libeaux up on the internet once with a student of mine and we only found one other mention in a very ancient poem but that was some years ago now.

Wolf Khan
5th January 2014, 05:15
You'll find that any information about a luciferean, is all above top secret, so finding anything reliable is next to impossible. The pindar sounds to me as the white rolls scenario. A situation where when the lizard king makes his rounds, all traffic is diverted all police look away and so on. What a mindlessly mindless reality these snake people play in.

Sparky
5th January 2014, 07:02
Shamanseeker and WK - I came to the thread late. Is Icke the one whose making up the lies?

I know a lot of these "truth seeker" researchers make stuff up for marketing purposes. You two spotted something I'm blind to.

That biblio site is full of mind bending unbelievable stuff and I've been unable to learn who is behind it.

Sooz
5th January 2014, 08:08
Interesting thread.

All I know is that the royal family murder people. They are above the law. They have lackeys who murder people, they of course don't do it themselves.

I posted something last night in another thread relating to the 'King Hits' in Sydney - men on steroids mixed with alcohol 'king-hitting' innocent people.

The term 'King Hit' relates to when an English king 'to be' was chastised by a judge, (maybe 100 or 200 years ago) that the King was not above the law. The King or king to be, hit the judge with his sword and the judge fell to the ground.

The royal family have for a millennia gotten away with murder. Historically and up to this modern day.

shamanseeker
7th January 2014, 14:46
Shamanseeker and WK - I came to the thread late. Is Icke the one whose making up the lies?

I know a lot of these "truth seeker" researchers make stuff up for marketing purposes. You two spotted something I'm blind to.

That biblio site is full of mind bending unbelievable stuff and I've been unable to learn who is behind it.

Could you be a bit clearer please, Sparky. I don't know what you are referring to. Thank you!

Sparky
8th January 2014, 14:18
The Mother Goddess says that that queen makes cruel remarks about lesser initiates, but is afraid of a man code-named 'Pindar' (The Marquis de Libeaux) who is higher in the Satanic hierarchy.

They shouldn't tell lies if they don't have perfect memories! I looked the Marquis de Libeaux up on the internet once with a student of mine and we only found one other mention in a very ancient poem but that was some years ago now.

Is the lie the Marquis de Libeaux doesn't exist? My problem is: "I don't know who they is", so I became completely derailed trying to suss what is said.

You'll find that any information about a luciferean, is all above top secret, so finding anything reliable is next to impossible. The pindar sounds to me as the white rolls scenario.

Since I don't know what a white rolls scenario means, I couldn't track what is said. OR - could the reference apply to what is written in the article after clicking the link?

A situation where when the lizard king makes his rounds, all traffic is diverted all police look away and so on. What a mindlessly mindless reality these snake people play in.

I'm guessing the Lucifer worship/practice is what the rulers in power follow, also called snake people, and make up a bunch of weird entity crap as they commit their atrocities? By thinking something exists, the thought makes it real? I don't know? I know so very little about this, except what they believe in makes it real...no different than anyone believing in any of the 3 Abraham concoctions or other so called religious practices.

Thoughts, words deeds create reality?

KosmicKat
8th January 2014, 19:38

My understanding (so far) is that daydreams play a large part in creating your personal reality.

shamanseeker
9th January 2014, 14:07
Is the lie the Marquis de Libeaux doesn't exist? My problem is: "I don't know who they is", so I became completely derailed trying to suss what is said.

Since I don't know what a white rolls scenario means, I couldn't track what is said. OR - could the reference apply to what is written in the article after clicking the link?

I'm guessing the Lucifer worship/practice is what the rulers in power follow, also called snake people, and make up a bunch of weird entity crap as they commit their atrocities? By thinking something exists, the thought makes it real? I don't know? I know so very little about this, except what they believe in makes it real...no different than anyone believing in any of the 3 Abraham concoctions or other so called religious practices.

When I said they shouldn't tell lies if they can't remember what they said I wasn't referring to the Marquis of Libeaux. That was another point I made to emphasise just how well hidden this being is and Wolf Khan responded accordingly,

The other comments were made by Wolf Khan. I have to say though that I agree with him because I have seen a person shapeshift. I know that these entities exist. Can you prove that David Icke is telling lies? All I know is that all he talks about seeing some people possessed which is an experience that I had had before reading his books and a few times after and I can tell if they are possessed from some photos too as a result. He says he hasn't seen a reptlilian but he has spoken to so many people who have that he believes they exist. I've seen a shapeshifter and I've seen people possessed. Can you prove these things don't happen? I know I can't prove that I've seen this either but those of us who have, have the right, and I believe the duty, to tell others about it.

It is not right to accuse us of blindly believing something that Icke has talked about. It is also not right to accuse Icke of lying when you cannot prove it.

shamanseeker
9th January 2014, 14:11
My understanding (so far) is that daydreams play a large part in creating your personal reality.

We have the intelligence to know the difference between daydreams and reality, I think, KKat!

KosmicKat
9th January 2014, 14:44
I think you misunderstand me: I'm not suggesting that anyone confuses daydreams with reality, but rather that daydreams are the seeds from which changes to reality can spring.

shamanseeker
9th January 2014, 15:32
Sorry KK!

Sooz
10th January 2014, 08:15
Just as a side note, I seem to recall Doctor ........(can't think of his name).....Bill and Kerry interviewed him several times, was (he said) recruited to become the next Pindar.

Whether that was flatulence or not I don't know. Interesting all the same.

He has his own radio show and peddles nutritional products, uh duh, the name will come back to me after I post this, I'm sure.....lol...

Sooz
10th January 2014, 08:16
See I told you so.....

Dr Bill Deagle!

Sparky
11th January 2014, 06:06
It is not right to accuse us of blindly believing something that Icke has talked about. It is also not right to accuse Icke of lying when you cannot prove it.

Whoops, shamanseeker...another misunderstanding. I never said David Icke was lying. I was asking a question to determine who you meant by "they".

From biblio

The Mother Goddess says that that queen makes cruel remarks about lesser initiates, but is afraid of a man code-named 'Pindar' (The Marquis de Libeaux) who is higher in the Satanic hierarchy.

Your comments confused me as I didn't know who "they" were.

So I asked another question.

Which lead to this misunderstanding

Well, guess what I learned a few days ago. Marquis de Libeaux is mentioned around 14 minutes in this video I watched trying to learn how the Jesuits became so powerful. Many years I tried to learn why so many Popes were murdered, including one whose life ended with nails driven in his head.

This will really lift the fog and worthwhile taking the time to watch. If you are familiar with Karen Hudes, Frank O'Collins and others work, it's obvious the Jesuits are the foundation and instigators of the New World Order.
Catholic Confidential | Deplorable Jesuit Secrets Revealed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8YUN1GcV-k
Published on Jul 15, 2013
http://www.worldslastchance.com/ - Deplorable Jesuit Secrets Revealed!

• 38 noted historical figures confirm...
• Appalling wickedness of the Jesuits
• Pope Francis I = 1st Openly Jesuit Pope
• Jesuits responsible for some of the most heinous acts in recorded history.
• "Society of Jesus" ... Secrets Revealed!

In this video:
Exploring the Satanic identity of the Jesuit Order!

Download this and other videos for FREE at:
http://www.worldslastchance.com/videos
(more than 500 videos in more than 25 languages!)

FREE WLC Video App for mobile devices!
http://www.worldslastchance.com/wlc-v...

FREE Luni-Solar Calendar App for mobile & desktop!
http://www.worldslastchance.com/luni-...