PDA

View Full Version : Bases at The Black Swan Vanessa Bates Max's Mum

Kathy
1st August 2017, 19:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZDciJTYCoE
"Published on 31 Jul 2017 by Miles Johnston
Max Spiers died just over a year ago to the date of this recording. Vanessa Bates, his mother, gives this unique address to a small audience in Wiltshire, "Bases at The Black Swan" July 22nd 2017. Vanessa, has to speak with care, as she is under legal restraint.

One of the designated speakers for this avent, who had Max on her shows, and was an "ex" Mi6 agent was not present as that individual promised. Threats were made soon afterwards, against the event organizer, a "sparing partner" of Max, who is ijn a jail near by, and (see end shots) where Jane meets Vanessa on camera.

A live event with consequences. The Tavistock Institute is mentioned. Bases 2016 was to have been a show case for Max Spiers.

This is Vanessa Bates, the mother of the late Max Spiers, with Miles Johnston, at the Black Swan Inn, Devizes, Wiltshire Sat July 22nd 2017"

Dear Reader
1st August 2017, 19:39
I spent an afternoon with Miles this time last year.......... Interesting to say the least. Wherever we went, there were 'agents' following us, trying to listen to our conversation, trying to steal our souls! All very exciting :lol:

I was talking about Max, and the footage of his last interview where he looks to be OD'ing, or effected by an exotic toxin, take your pick, and was surprised how Miles talked of him as if he were a commodity. Considering how much exposure Max brought to Miles's Bases project (yet another project), I was shocked. But, I suppose commodities have their usefulness............. Even in death.

Sad business all round say I. I didn't believe all Max had to say, not by a long shot, but he was a good soul. A sad loss.

Not Forgotten.

Aianawa
4th August 2017, 16:09
Cheers Kathy, what is your take on Max

Kathy
11th August 2017, 08:51
Cheers Kathy, what is your take on Max

I recorded an interview with Max and Realise in May 2016 and we spent a few hours talking with him beforehand. He was at the point of splitting up with Sarah and was undecided. The interview was completely about the heart and he expressed that it was the best he ever did after it was done. We had talked with him about many things for most part of that day, nothing of which was included in the interview. He wanted to walk along the path that this interview was the beginning of. Realeyes did so well in guiding it along, and I commend her for the heart energy she put into it. She brought out the best in him.

But we split paths because I did not feel to comply with her wish that I delete the video upon his death. So many people needed a place to express their sorrow and I felt for them.

Max came across as a well-intentioned guy who wanted to do right.