PDA

View Full Version : Personal Testimony Regarding Exposure to Plutonium

WantDisclosure
30th July 2017, 15:07
This Kerry Cassidy interview is about a special water developed by someone by the name of Steven Sedlmayr.

Ralph Stanton relays his personal experience having been exposed to an uncontrolled release of plutonium on the job. He shares his medical history after the accident and how it was that he came to drinking this water and what has happened since. He is sharing his story in the hope of helping others who might benefit. His wife joins him for the interview to give her perspective.

Streamed live on Jul 28, 2017

An interview with Kiersten and Steven Sedlmayr with special guests Ralph and Jodi Stanton. In 2011 Ralph was exposed to an uncontrolled release of plutonium while working on-site at Idaho National Labs. This is a story about how Divinia Water has helped him to regain his health.

Steven Sedlmayr has over 20 patents to his name, founded over 5 companies, and was the youngest recipient of the National Science Foundation Grant when he received it at the age of 16. Martin Marietta, NASA, and the Colorado School of Mines are some of the larger institutions he has worked for. Mr. Sedlmayr is a prominent inventor who invented the fiber optic television, which is known as the predecessor to high-definition television. Under the mentorship of Dr. Rostrum Roy at Arizona State and Penn State, Sedlmayr has perfected the state of water with his latest, patented invention. Sedlmayr’s water was researched by colleague Dr. Gerald Pollack, who concluded Sedlmayr’s water to have the highest EZ water signature he has seen; Sedlmayr’s water is also highly energetic, deuterium depleted, and oxygenated at 102%. WEBSITE: https://www.eauduvisage.com/

hCI00k4J5tc

Dumpster Diver
30th July 2017, 17:24
Wow, this stuff is expensive...

...need to do a decent drug deal to afford some.

WantDisclosure
30th July 2017, 17:30
Wow, this stuff is expensive...

...need to do a decent drug deal to afford some.
People on their death bed are interested in it.

He talked about bringing down the price at the end of the video.

Dumpster Diver
30th July 2017, 18:18
People on their death bed are interested in it.

He talked about bringing down the price at the end of the video.

Well, not there yet...even after this latest move. :fpalm:

WantDisclosure
30th July 2017, 18:35
Well, not there yet...even after this latest move. :fpalm:
Not to worry; you don't need it, do you?

Dumpster Diver
31st July 2017, 06:46
Not to worry; you don't need it, do you?

I don't think so, anyway, how do we really know the deuterium is removed. Normally this is a very expensive, hard to do procedure.

WantDisclosure
31st July 2017, 07:14
I don't think so, anyway, how do we really know the deuterium is removed. Normally this is a very expensive, hard to do procedure.
Did you listen to the interview?

How do we know anything in this life?

Take it or leave it.

It is a compelling story, in my opinion.

I don't believe these people are lying.

But, of course, anything is possible. (Sarcasm intended.)

Dumpster Diver
31st July 2017, 18:05
Did you listen to the interview?

How do we know anything in this life?

Take it or leave it.

It is a compelling story, in my opinion.

I don't believe these people are lying.

But, of course, anything is possible. (Sarcasm intended.)

At these prices, I'll leave it. I have a very expensive girlfriend to spend my hard-earned bux on...

...filtering my own water extensively anyway.