PDA

View Full Version : Kosmic Exposure - Joe from the Carolinas

Chester
28th July 2017, 03:23
Joe from the Carolinas discusses the fraudulent and more...

Look out Chanter... someone that can cover the bases in under 30 minutes!

Ykj3BgDPcwM

Gio
28th July 2017, 03:34
Noting this individual is the new Project Avalon 'brand boy' being pushed over there for BR/CG propaganda.

Dreamtimer
28th July 2017, 10:46
I liked the first one. It's fun to watch someone talk about SSP 'whistleblowers' when they've just heard about it for the first time. I expect my favorite vids of his are going to be about the organic gardening. That's his main schtick.

In the most recent one he talks about a 'desert shindig'. :ttr::rolleyes:

PurpleLama
28th July 2017, 11:01
Noting this individual is the new Project Avalon 'brand boy' being pushed over there for BR/CG propaganda.

Eh, he is pretty funny, actually. Just so long as we keep our sacred cows in the pen where they belong, we can laugh. But, I have an appreciation for dry humor.

Chester
28th July 2017, 12:40

Noting that I discovered his video before anyone at PA did... just like I discovered Chanter before anyone at PA did. Note also I never discovered giovonni until I saw giovonni as someone who posted at PA.

Gio
28th July 2017, 14:23
Noting that I discovered his video before anyone at PA did... just like I discovered Chanter before anyone at PA did. Note also I never discovered giovonni until I saw giovonni as someone who posted at PA.

Noting ~ In all my years at that forum ~ I never discovered you ~ Dude ... :onthequite:

PS ~ Here's praying someday you can afford a ticket and go visit your messiah in Ecuador.

http://projectavalon.net/Amazon/Bill_Ryan_by_waterfall.jpg

PurpleLama
28th July 2017, 14:53
https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/8/8f/Funny-gif-cat-fight.gif/revision/latest?cb=20170302004440

Dreamtimer
28th July 2017, 15:44
I saw you both. Up at the ranch and the Vatican threads were some favs of mine.

And I remember JustOne.

Chester
28th July 2017, 16:13
Thoughts on Andrew Basiago, Time Travel, Teleportation, Life on Mars, Aliens, Chronovisor

Uh ohhhh.... is the Chanter effect creeping in? - 49 minutes long.

nYhrFvRu0bE

PurpleLama
28th July 2017, 16:37
I remember when he went full clown and creeped everyone out with his avatar.

Paloma
28th July 2017, 17:34
French maid?

Fred Steeves
28th July 2017, 18:03
Noting that I discovered his video before anyone at PA did... just like I discovered Chanter before anyone at PA did.

Sam my man,

I think staff at The Project should tap you as the new official talent scout. As it says in the Book of John: "No one comes to the father, except through me". :)

Chester
30th July 2017, 00:54
For all those who just can't get enough...

Randy Cramer Super Soldier Fraud, On Skepticism, Comments Responses

iy51uAFw_SI

Dumpster Diver
30th July 2017, 02:28
I only watched a few minutes...

...I really have better things to do than watch some muggle stumble into our universe and gag on the stone soup when served.

Dreamtimer
30th July 2017, 12:17
Joe's new to the SSP stuff but he's clued in on chemtrails and healthful food, thus the organic gardening. I listened to one radio show he was on, they discussed Trump and other stuff.

One quote from Joe, "The second Amendment protects the first". Interesting. But guns can't make the media stop feeding us bullshit. And guns haven't stopped people from being harassed and worse for saying the wrong things. IMO, it's a little simplistic to think that just protecting the second amendment will by proxy protect the first.

Dumpster Diver
30th July 2017, 12:32
Joe's new to the SSP stuff but he's clued in on chemtrails and healthful food, thus the organic gardening. I listened to one radio show he was on, they discussed Trump and other stuff.

One quote from Joe, "The second Amendment protects the first". Interesting. But guns can't make the media stop feeding us bullshit. And guns haven't stopped people from being harassed and worse for saying the wrong things. IMO, it's a little simplistic to think that just protecting the second amendment will by proxy protect the first.

Ok, I take it back then. Perhaps we are witnessing an awakening moment.

On a side note, in my move this week, the unload crew was local and totally into our alt-world. They then express to me their surprise at my knowledge due to my being of my generation (they were nice about it and didn't use the word geezer, so they got a good tip). They said that a lot of the kids at university have some amount of knowledge, but it was our "older generation" that rejected it in spite of a lot of evidence.

Dear Reader
30th July 2017, 12:40
Giovanni posted:

I think it was a mistake of joefromthecarolinas to join PA. He shudda remained impartial.

He couldda been a contender.

He couldda been someone!

Dreamtimer
30th July 2017, 12:54
This is part of the learning process, I think. Hopefully he's smart enough to see through BS. He could potentially be a good thing for them but the personality driven entity that the forum is will resist. My husband works for a personality driven agency and the dynamics are challenging to say the least.

Dear Reader
30th July 2017, 13:04
Oh Vey, Oh Vey, Oh Vey!

Yeah, what Dreamtime said. Person-al-ity driven. I have noticed that a lot of the person-al-ities, a lot of the longer timers and prolific posters don't seem to be around so much. There's summit afoot.

Its all a bit Thunderclap Newman - There's Something in the Air

Chester
30th July 2017, 21:44
Giovanni posted:

I think it was a mistake of joefromthecarolinas to join PA. He shudda remained impartial.

He couldda been someone!

referring to JoefromtheCarolinas - Would you say that if he joined TOT?

Dear Reader
31st July 2017, 05:33

No I wouldn't. From what I've seen, ToT has managed to keep on the low-down. I believe there's a bit more decorum on display here, ToT seems to keep it's thought's and opinions within the confines of it's own walls. It's keeping it's own house in order.

Hey, I may be wrong, and I'm aware that there have issues in the past, but to me it looks like ToT has got it's sh!t in order.

Just My two penneth.

Gio
31st July 2017, 06:34
No I wouldn't. From what I've seen, ToT has managed to keep on the low-down. I believe there's a bit more decorum on display here, ToT seems to keep it's thought's and opinions within the confines of it's own walls. It's keeping it's own house in order.

Hey, I may be wrong, and I'm aware that there have issues in the past, but to me it looks like ToT has got it's sh!t in order.

Just My two penneth.

And I Will Second That .

giggle :)

Chester
31st July 2017, 14:59
Giovanni posted:

He couldda been someone!

No I wouldn't.

Personally I would strongly agree with that ( - meaning the comment, "No I wouldn't." - ).

I believe no one here at TOT would say that it was a mistake made by Joe if JoefromtheCarolinas joined TOT.

I think the only problem I have here (which is not the fault of the forum and is all and only my problem) is all the Bill bashing / PA bashing.

In contrast, at PA there is virtually no ongoing bashing of TOT and from everything I read over at PA since I went back in October of 2015 I really can't recall ever encountering any TOT bashing.

This is why I decided (as I stated in a post I made about a month ago) that I will not jump into that type of discussion, avoid the threads where the Bill/PA bashing is in vogue and not get pulled down into the muck when it follows me (as it has) in the threads I create or the threads in which I participate. In fact, the TOT I have come to know and appreciate, is unique and quite often "rises above" that type of posting environment and I think that's what attracts me the most to TOT. I once recall when Aragorn helped my get out of my obsession about Corey's behavior and I only hope folks here at TOT that may be experiencing the same in relation to Bill/PA get past this as (it seems to me) this only harms the obsessed.

Dumpster Diver
31st July 2017, 15:19
Personally I would strongly agree with that ( - No I wouldn't. - ).

I believe no one would say that here at TOT if JoefromtheCarolinas joined TOT.

I think the only problem I have here (which is not the fault of the forum and is all and only my problem) is all the Bill bashing / PA bashing.

In contrast, at PA there is virtually no ongoing bashing of TOT and from everything I read over at PA since I went back in October of 2015 I really can't recall ever encountering any TOT bashing.

This is why I decided (as I stated in a post I made about a month ago) that I will not jump into that type of discussion, avoid the threads where the Bill/PA bashing is in vogue and not get pulled down into the muck when it follows me (as it has) in the threads I create or the threads in which I participate. In fact, the TOT I have come to know and appreciate, is unique and quite often "rises above" that type of posting environment and I think that's what attracts me the most to TOT. I once recall when Aragorn helped my get out of my obsession about Corey's behavior and I only hope folks here at TOT that may be experiencing the same in relation to Bill/PA get past this as (it seems to me) this only harms the obsessed.

What is alarming to me is the PA folks going after the Contact in the Desert folks and trying to disrupt that venue.

Smacks of Scientology tactics...I wonder...

Dear Reader
31st July 2017, 17:06
Dumpster Diver:

What is alarming to me is the PA folks going after the Contact in the Desert folks and trying to disrupt that venue.

Smacks of Scientology tactics...I wonder...

Was/Is that even true though? Was there a PA group that went for a specific reason and only reported amongst themselves? Seems strange that if they did, then there's no mention or talk of it on PA.

Unless ............... Da Da Daaaaaaaa !!!!!

Anyhoos, I'm enjoying Joe's vlogs. I like his dry humour and wit, not to mention........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................................. the long,............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................pregnant,................... .................................................. .............................................. pauses.

Dumpster Diver
31st July 2017, 17:19
Dumpster Diver:

Was/Is that even true though? Was there a PA group that went for a specific reason and only reported amongst themselves? Seems strange that if they did, then there's no mention or talk of it on PA.

Unless ............... Da Da Daaaaaaaa !!!!!

I've two sources, but one is the Corey Goode/T. Yanaros interview. So still checking this one out. But I do remember all the warnings I saw on PA before CITD happened. Perhaps the organization of such happened on the subscriber side only.

Dreamtimer
31st July 2017, 23:05
Most of the comments I saw over there were of the "Say What?" sort. I personally don't think PA as an entity would waste its time. If a group of people PMing each other were to go heckle or whatever, that would be their thing. But really, who's gonna go spend the money just to heckle or 'harass' Corey and crew?

Personally I think it's a bunch of hooey and more a reflection of Corey's sense of self-importance.

Dreamtimer
1st August 2017, 00:08
At the end of Joe's commentary on the second half of the Q&A with Corey and Teresa, Joe points to the fact that Corey speaks frequently about his Christian upbringing and holy family lines.

Holy family lines? I don't recall him talking about that before. Not while he was around here.

Aragorn
1st August 2017, 01:12
At the end of Joe's commentary on the second half of the Q&A with Corey and Teresa, Joe points to the fact that Corey speaks frequently about his Christian upbringing and holy family lines.

:holysheep:

:shocked: :belief:

Holy family lines? I don't recall him talking about that before. Not while he was around here.

Neither do I. Must be a new marketing shtick. :rolleyes:

Holiness does not come in bloodlines. It is a property of the (individual) soul. :fpalm:

Dumpster Diver
1st August 2017, 02:33
Neither do I. Must be a new marketing shtick. :rolleyes:

Holiness does not come in bloodlines. It is a property of the (individual) soul. :fpalm:

Makes sense to me. Gotta keep the "Cross Bearing" Christians on board or they go into attack mode, 7 x 70 be damned.

PurpleLama
1st August 2017, 11:45
CG will eventually come to embody every alt world meme.

We should start identifying everything he hasn't been, yet, and placing bets on when he will become just that. We happen to know a good oddsmaker who could oversee the festivities.

So, has he travelled back in time to kill Hitler at the end of WW2?

pointessa
1st August 2017, 12:15
So here is a decent guy making organic farming videos. He is "encouraged" by one of his YouTube followers to comment on someone he knows nothing about. Hmmm, I wonder who that was? And then he is encouraged and manipulated to do more by being told his first video on Corey was" brilliant". (Who likes to throw that word around?) So now he is making more videos about topics and people he knew nothing about and had no interest in based on the encouragement of a couple of well placed followers praising him for furthering a agenda. Now he has been asked to join Project Avalon and may well be manipulated to be a mouthpiece.

What I find interesting about the whole thing is watching what Joe will do. Watching his ego, watching what a tiny, tiny bit of fame will do to a guy who seems basically decent..

PurpleLama
1st August 2017, 13:48
Yes, but he is injecting some much needed humor into the scenario. Imo, the best way to fight against CG and the blue birds is through humor and ridicule.

Dreamtimer
1st August 2017, 14:30
Favorite quote so far from his Vlog on gardening, "I got luffas comin' out my ear-balls"

Garden for Victory!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0DLqVW1y5M
The other person with the double squash is our friend Shadowself:)

pointessa
1st August 2017, 14:37
Yes, but he is injecting some much needed humor into the scenario. Imo, the best way to fight against CG and the blue birds is through humor and ridicule.

I get your point, and you are right. What I am wondering about, though is what is the point of going after Corey after his nonsense has been revealed. Every discrepancy and lie he has shared on the internet has been brought to light. The job has been done. Now, if someone chooses to believe him in spite of the discrepancies that is their choice. Any squabbling after the fact is for reasons other than revealing the truth, to name a few, quest for fame, jealousy, spite, bitterness or boredom.

I would be embarrassed to admit some of the bunk I have fallen for when I was younger. Not only that, but I have given money I couldn't really afford to some really dumb stuff as well. In some cases I eventually figured out the scam, in others it was revealed by someone else. Now I am much more careful. No one is going to fix the belief system of someone else. Maybe Corey is providing some hope to some in what is becoming an ever more hopeless world. Personally, I think his story lacks imagination, creativity and I can't imagine anyone being entertained by it, let alone believe it. But if I were to share with you today, all of the things I believe even now you would probably laugh.

I think this little alt world, that is involved in this drama, and in the scheme of things it is small, is cheapening itself with the bickering. The highest road is to reveal the truth as best is possible and walk away. If, in fact, that was the goal in the first place.

Dreamtimer
1st August 2017, 14:52
My impression is that Joe knew nothing about CG and the birds until one of his listeners from his radio show sent in an email asking for his opinion. Joe decided to look into it and went to Gaia. Then the interview w/Teresa. That seems to be what he knows. Looking into the general SSP issue he discovered Kramer and Basagio. His most recent video is about Laura Eisenhower and others.

I don't see him switching gears away from permaculture and organic gardening in the long term. That's where his passion is. (If he does, red flag)

pointessa
1st August 2017, 16:54
My impression is that Joe knew nothing about CG and the birds until one of his listeners from his radio show sent in an email asking for his opinion. Joe decided to look into it and went to Gaia. Then the interview w/Teresa. That seems to be what he knows. Looking into the general SSP issue he discovered Kramer and Basagio. His most recent video is about Laura Eisenhower and others.

I don't see him switching gears away from permaculture and organic gardening in the long term. That's where his passion is. (If he does, red flag)

It was a request from this You Tuber:

vandersar321 week ago
Brilliant !!! Now could you please do a similar video on Andrew Basiago?...please ..

I have a feeling I know who this is. If I am correct, why not use your already established YouTube account?

I hope Joe does continue with the permaculture and organic gardening. I don't like to see a sincere good hearted person given a stumbling block distracting him from his good intentions. But, at the end of the day, that is what life is about. Can we stay on course or are we led off of our path by things that sparkle and give immediate gratification. At the end of the day, maybe my assessment is totally off base. All I can do is speculate.

Sometimes I like to write and debate and this topic seems as good as any. Have a wonderful day guys!

Chester
1st August 2017, 22:32
I have a feeling I know who this is. If I am correct, why not use your already established YouTube account?

Hi, pointessa... the second part of your response suggests you not only feel you know who this is, but if you do, you also know they have a Youtube account and that you are asking why would they not use that one? And you are asking this in such a way that it appears you are asking someone you believe would read your post.

Clearly this makes me wonder who that could be? And if they are indeed using a stealth Youtube account, why would they not use their primary or main or identifying Youtube account (a very good question).

One thing I noticed in Joe's vids... he seems to have a pretty good idea about much of the popular memes, theories, blabberings that I have encountered in the "alternative world" universe. So I am not surprised that if someone prompted him to comment on Goode (as he did) that he already had some familiarity with Goode as well as the paradigms' Goode's stories share.

Chester
1st August 2017, 23:19
Joe back on Corey again...

AKfhvQOS18w

Dumpster Diver
2nd August 2017, 02:06

I would love for you to provide evidence CG is wrong on the major points...

...I have him as congruent with many sources including (now) Kerry Cassidy.

Don't get me wrong, I make fun of the Blue Chickens too, BUT chaotic Sun leading to some sort of event drastically impacting Earth is the main point to be examined here.

donk
2nd August 2017, 02:20
I get your point, and you are right. What I am wondering about, though is what is the point of going after Corey after his nonsense has been revealed. Every discrepancy and lie he has shared on the internet has been brought to light. The job has been done. Now, if someone chooses to believe him in spite of the discrepancies that is their choice. Any squabbling after the fact is for reasons other than revealing the truth, to name a few, quest for fame, jealousy, spite, bitterness or boredom.

I would be embarrassed to admit some of the bunk I have fallen for when I was younger. Not only that, but I have given money I couldn't really afford to some really dumb stuff as well. In some cases I eventually figured out the scam, in others it was revealed by someone else. Now I am much more careful. No one is going to fix the belief system of someone else. Maybe Corey is providing some hope to some in what is becoming an ever more hopeless world. Personally, I think his story lacks imagination, creativity and I can't imagine anyone being entertained by it, let alone believe it. But if I were to share with you today, all of the things I believe even now you would probably laugh.

I think this little alt world, that is involved in this drama, and in the scheme of things it is small, is cheapening itself with the bickering. The highest road is to reveal the truth as best is possible and walk away. If, in fact, that was the goal in the first place.

Brilliant !!! * Now could you please do a similar post on Sam Hunter? ...please .. **

*i'm really serious
**here I'm just (half) joking, love ya Sam

donk
2nd August 2017, 03:59
Sorry I'm just busting the oddmaker's balls:

"The danger is that those who predict real events may overlook the polarizing effect brought about by overindulgence in their own truth. They tend to forget that nothing in a polarized universe can exist without its opposite being present. -THE PRESCIENT VISION BY HARQ AL-ADA" --Frank Herbert, "Children of Dune"

But I was really serious about it being pheromonal post and break down or the situation pointessa, apprecuate it :thup:

Chester
4th August 2017, 17:31
More Joe on Corey...

aPTCvukcnpg

Chester
6th August 2017, 03:45
and more where that came from...

87f_b8qROKM

PurpleLama
6th August 2017, 11:36
I would love for you to provide evidence CG is wrong on the major points...

...I have him as congruent with many sources including (now) Kerry Cassidy.

Don't get me wrong, I make fun of the Blue Chickens too, BUT chaotic Sun leading to some sort of event drastically impacting Earth is the main point to be examined here.

Ah, but this point did not originate with CG and DW. We have been talking about this shit for 20 years amongst my own real life friends, and this is the real salient point.

Dreamtimer
6th August 2017, 11:50
Joe's vid on Laura was pretty funny. He's trying really hard to understand her words and is just perplexed. The stuff about the higher and lower chakras is pretty funny.

"That woman must be smokin' somethin' good ain't she?" (I've honestly thought that myself)

I have no desire to dis Laura. I've tried to listen to her a couple times and I had the same problem as Joe. She's all over the place. Last year, I think, she came on briefly with Jimmy Church on his live broadcast at Contact in the Desert. She was wired and dropped a couple f-bombs. Jimmy was like, whoa, you're a firecracker today.

Dreamtimer
6th August 2017, 12:00
Joe posted a screen shot of a recent comment by Dr. Salla. I find it ridiculous. I went to his site a few times while Corey was still a member here and after a while I felt like he was saying a lot of stuff without really backing it up. And now he says they don't have to and the onus is all on other researchers.

He calls Richard Dolan's idea of 'scientific ufology' to be a chimera. I also think that's ridiculous. The whole reason Richard got into this was to debunk and he found, through his research, that there really is something going on. That's how it actually works, Dr. Salla. :fpalm:

Joe says he recorded inside because it's dark and there are a lot of bugs. I can say that at night, you might not even be able to hear him over the cacophony of katydids, cicadas and grasshoppers. It's loud in August at night.

Here's the vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdimJBQZTDE

What's it got in its pocketses? Nothing.

Fred Steeves
6th August 2017, 12:37

Could this ongoing critique aimed squarely at Corey and company, also be called "bashing"? Or is that different?

Just wondering :whstl:

Dreamtimer
6th August 2017, 12:37
Not saying he should, but if Joe researched Dolan, I think he would find someone who is logical, analytical and bases what he says on evidence. I haven't seen Richard make any wild claims. The one who likes to "go out on a limb of high octane speculation" would be Farrell. But he also offers substance, imo.

Fred, ;););)

Chester
6th August 2017, 17:35
Could this ongoing critique aimed squarely at Corey and company, also be called "bashing"? Or is that different?

Just wondering :whstl:

Actually I was posting Joe's videos in the order that Joe released them. They cover others as well. The only factor is that I posted the videos that Joe made which were not focused on organic gardening.

Here is the next one -

hmt6dAm77io

Chester
6th August 2017, 18:10
so as to try and be completely caught up -

Ai9Cwyb3_ZA

and then we have the one posted by Dreamtimer above (at this link (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11269-Kosmic-Exposure-Joe-from-the-Carolinas?p=841976967&viewfull=1#post841976967)) [so no need for me to post that video again]

and then the last in the series... The actual MUFON 2017 SSP panel discussion

mtbIQ-PWT3M

Dreamtimer
7th August 2017, 14:36
For some, High School was their best years...

Joe heard from some HS buds of Corey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq0jEl1ybSk

Joe mentions that Dark Journalist has the juice and it'll be in his next installment. :popc:

Chester
7th August 2017, 23:58
Joe has been busy

1mW6s6dJ2f8

and... after threats...

zPzRnp-BjSI

Dreamtimer
8th August 2017, 00:40
I like how he calls it a 'data dump' from Corey's past.

I recall many promises of upcoming 'data dumps' from CG and DW, and some accompanying :popc:

Chester
9th August 2017, 16:37
Thanks Joe for the lesson regarding garlic.

Quite apropos, well appreciated and very well needed when it comes to psychic vampiric protection.

nskx5uUU5QU

Dreamtimer
9th August 2017, 20:31
Joe's smiling a bit more in this one. Makes me wonder if he's got someone nearby or somebody new in the audience who makes him smile...;)

Chester
9th August 2017, 23:36
WoW -

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/08/09/chupacabra-sighted-in-carolinas-strange-animal-sparks-debate.html

Chupacabra! In the Carolinas!!

Dreamtimer
10th August 2017, 03:46
I saw a 'dog' that looked just like that, skinny with the big ears, very dark brown, trot through my yard a couple times. It was very cautious and moved with a purpose. I haven't seen it in years. There are coyotes that we hear occasionally. They sometimes cross w/dogs.

Aragorn
10th August 2017, 03:51
WoW -

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2017/08/09/chupacabra-sighted-in-carolinas-strange-animal-sparks-debate.html

Chupacabra! In the Carolinas!!

It's a coyote suffering from mange (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mange). Chupacabra hysteria is quite common whenever such an animal is sighted, captured or killed. ;)

Dreamtimer
10th August 2017, 06:25
A coyote with mange would look like the animal pictured in the link.

The animal that ran through my property did not have mange. It had a short, dark brown coat. Smooth and sleek. It had large ears, was skinny but not very bony, and moved with the purpose of an animal that was feral/wild. I saw it twice, once out my kitchen window where it passed by close.

Dreamtimer
22nd August 2017, 13:45
This is a good gardening video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28ASw2qbz-I

Any sizable Mantis you see in your garden/yard is a female. The males are very small. A large female flying looks like a fairy.

It's Wild America! Where's Marty Stouffer when you need him?

The bee footage at 37 min. is sweet.

donk
23rd August 2017, 13:38
Actually I was posting Joe's videos in the order that Joe released them. They cover others as well. The only factor is that I posted the videos that Joe made which were not focused on organic gardening.

Here is the next one -

hmt6dAm77io

Nice comment on this one, Fred! I don't think Joe's a good poker player either, or analogy maker I guess...a good poker player deceives others into believing the reality they create.

Enough people "buy" his stories that he is concerning enough that the "pillars" of this community feel the need to step up and show how smart they to see through his lies...he's might not be the best poker player in the world but he's got the other players worried bout how well he's been playing

Dreamtimer
16th September 2017, 15:48
Joe's been reporting post-hurricane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYEmoc9ZTsc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJZ-txqAZpc

Dreamtimer
13th December 2017, 02:50
Garden for Victory! Gourmet mushrooms for health! Got stumps?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tt5dYOpj88

Dreamtimer
16th December 2017, 10:13
Joe's in a punk band (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?100987-my-band-s-live-set-happy-holidays&p=1196402&viewfull=1#post1196402). Permaculture, radio show, punk band, this guy's a doer. (I didn't listen 'cause punk really isn't my thing)

Dreamtimer
15th June 2018, 07:49
I haven't listened to all of this yet. Go Joe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=194&v=heFZUoq6Lqw

Well dang, if people can ride Joe's assets, I suppose I shouldn't be worried about the silly things that come my way.

Like assumptions about being on one team or another.

Or having a former super moderator give me the "First they came for..." lecture. (as if I would turn a blind eye to a group losing their rights)

Go Joe!

Dreamtimer
15th June 2018, 08:12
I recently listened to Joe Rogan's show with Jesse Itzler. He spent 15 days in a monastery. (as a 24/7 doer it was very difficult for him)

His biggest takeaway was realizing the importance of his time and energy and the priorities he had.

He made a change. That change involved saying "No". There were too many times that people asked things of him and he'd do it, and give his time. And he realized that he was spending too much time doing things others asked him to do.

So he says, "No" now, much more.

He's not a wind-up toy either.

But he can run 100 miles.:omg:

"Perfectionism is boring as all Hades"

Love it.

I would hear 'boring as all getout.' This is better.

Dreamtimer
15th June 2018, 08:21
I can't believe buffoons actually ask about getting a nose job. Whoever is paying those trolls should crawl under a rock.

I hope his nose left some hands bruised. (he talks about being bullied)

I found a snake skin in my basement. Black snake most likely. I found a baby ring-neck years ago. And a baby black more recently. It was feisty, striking at my legs. Good thing I had jeans on. I've had to take live adults out of the house.

One time I lost grip with one hand and ended up holding a rod-stiff snake by the tail. That was pretty amazing.

Dreamtimer
3rd July 2018, 01:59
This is about sustainable agriculture. He covers stacking, swales, and maximizing output of the food forest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrUgNDwUAUU

Dreamtimer
3rd July 2018, 11:11
Joe got death threats after he did his videos critical of Corey Goode and the SSP.

Jeez Louise.:shocked::omg::yoda:

Indigris
3rd October 2018, 20:48
Eh, death threats are nothing nowadays, as depressing as those words are. I've gotten them, my boyfriend's gotten them. We get them at work, since we work in customer support. It's so pervasive nowadays that you don't even bat an eye anymore. Hell, we even find a fair chunk of them funny, because they say such outrageous shit. I don't know if it's a generational thing or what, but it's pretty commonplace nowadays to get them left and right, because of the Internet. Anonymity brings out the worst in people.

I've reflected on it and the past, and have had several questions. For example, is it insidious and dangerous that as a generation, millennials are so jaded to this kind of extreme hostility? All the people I know that are around my age deal with this crap too, and it's nothing we ever take seriously, though they do sometimes get scary.

Are we dangerously blasé about it, or are older generations, for lack of a better term, sheltered and oblivious? My parents and older people react quite strongly to the things people say to me and everyone I know online, whereas for us, it's so typical, we don't even notice it anymore.

Furthermore, what are the implications of such hostility? Have we always been this way, but never had a proper venue to broadcast it at such a scale until now, or are we really getting worse because such behavior is being normalized?

As for Joe, I've seen him here and there on PA. Seems like a cool dude. I watched a few of his agricultural videos, found them interesting and informative.

His whole channel, nowadays, though, seems to be a clickbaity alt frenzy, which is a bit sad. On one hand, I understand, because YouTube money is very seductive, and the alt world is so multi-faceted and riveting. When I first got heavily into this stuff a couple of years back, it was all I could do and think of for a while.

So it remains to be seen if this is a phase, or if Joe took the bait of the ego fanning that comes with viewership and feedback loops.

Joe, if you're reading this, remember to stay true to yourself. Don't let money and a tiny bit of fame ruin your principles.

Dreamtimer
4th October 2018, 14:10
Interesting about the death threats. I get that they can become tiresome and mostly would never be acted on. But there's always the crazy ass who will decide it's time to use one of his weapons he's been itching to use for so long....

I guess one could find a way to sift through them to see if there's a repeat offender, or to look for signs of someone looking to act on their words. But that would mean spending time and energy on them which may not have good returns.

Maybe there's an app for that.

I was hoping Joe would still intersperse the gardening videos with the other stuff. It seems to mostly be critical analysis rather than jumping on a bandwagon. But I haven't been watching them so I say that based on the few I have seen.

Dreamtimer
11th November 2018, 18:19
Joe has made a video about Teresa, and then he did an interview. I haven't listened beyond the beginning but I'd like to post it here. Teresa has been discussed on this forum in relation to the SSP stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6tBBXeCisA

Dreamtimer
11th November 2018, 20:29
So I listened to it while doing stuff and I found it an interesting conversation. Joe was respectful and Teresa was open and straightforward. Joe took some questions after a while.

One which stood out to me came from Bill Ryan who wanted to know when she was going to take the time to research Corey more because the truth is important. I wonder why he feels she now needs to be taking time to do that. Now doesn't seem to be the time since she's moving on with Divine Frequency and having no more involvement with Corey et al.

Teresa struck me as an intelligent and focused woman.

Dreamtimer
15th November 2018, 10:43
"Ladies and gentlemen and others..." Just noticed his opening.

I see now, she did say at the beginning that maybe she needs to look into the breadth of research about Corey's story. This was in context of Joe asking her if she believed his story.

"There is a forum, if you're interested..." says Joe.

Teresa iterated several times that people only have so much time and energy and that it's important to focus energies on what each person's purpose and mission is.

(I re-listened to the beginning as I was distracted first time around)

Dreamtimer
15th November 2018, 11:26
Joe referenced Teresa's live chat explaining her departure from SBA and FDP. I decided to give it a listen. I did this because she's been discussed here a couple times. Some members observed her change on her you tube channel. Some of the Corey's Kids Dark Journalist videos were posted here.

She has now spoken for herself and tells about how she found out about and then met Corey and his wife Stacey. She talks about how she got involved with projects and why she left.

Many of the questions that were raised here about her are answered.

She's got a lot of positive energy and speaks clearly without much in the way of um's and er's, which is fantastic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr1UIdfGfBY&t=10s

Teresa graduated high school at 16. And college at 20. Seems like she's pretty sharp.