PDA

View Full Version : The Messiah Complex

Aianawa
26th July 2017, 20:46
This I find interesting to discuss as the spiritual journey usually involves stages or a stage involving this.

Apparently Jesus said imo I am a messiah and you can be also and more.

Aianawa
26th July 2017, 21:17
If I say to someone who is suffering greatly, who has asked for assistance regarding their suffering, I know a way to stop your suffering and do so, their suffering ceases, are you their savior as such, likely in their mind yes.

enjoy being
26th July 2017, 21:49
In my opinion the complex would find the occasional person diagnosed, with many more , the bulk, accused by others.

Dumpster Diver
26th July 2017, 21:58
To me, Messiah complex means someone who likes sacrificing themselves in order to get noticed.

Chester
26th July 2017, 22:12
Using English language Gematria, we have a very interesting synchronicity

J = 10

e = 5

s = 19

u = 21

s = 19

add that up and we get

= 74

and...

m = 13

e = 5

s = 19

s = 19

i = 9

a = 1

h = 8

add that up and we get

= 74

Aianawa
26th July 2017, 22:20
And 74 is shorthand mayan wise for 144, 7 X 20 plus 4

Dreamtimer
27th July 2017, 00:48
If we can be messiahs, then we can save ourselves. We can heal ourselves. We can find our way to heaven or the next life.

DMt.
27th July 2017, 08:45
To me, a Messiah Complex means the extreme of grandiosity; imagining oneself a Christ-like figure, very likely due to a basic sense of inadequacy that demands equally extreme compensation...well, that's what seemed to be behind mine, at least!

Chester
28th July 2017, 03:05
All complexes begin as tiny proclivities.

and along these lines... Fun Fact

L = 12

u = 21

c = 3

i = 9

f = 6

e = 5

r = 18

add 'em all up

= 74

Chew on that one for a minute

Dreamtimer
28th July 2017, 10:51
Jesus said he was the morning star. Lucifer is also called the morning star. So your numbers seem to add up, Sam.

Chester
28th July 2017, 12:47
Jesus said he was the morning star. Lucifer is also called the morning star. So your numbers seem to add up, Sam.

yes, and this is cemented in stone in the Bible as well as in the Catholic prayer read on Easter - the Exsultet (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exsultet)

Here is the relevant ending -

Therefore, O Lord,
we pray you that this candle,
hallowed to the honour of your name,
may persevere undimmed,
to overcome the darkness of this night.
Receive it as a pleasing fragrance,
and let it mingle with the lights of heaven.
May this flame be found still burning
by the Morning Star:
the one Morning Star who never sets,
Christ your Son,
who, coming back from death's domain,
has shed his peaceful light on humanity,
and lives and reigns for ever and ever.
Amen.

Aianawa
3rd August 2017, 01:25
If we can be messiahs, then we can save ourselves. We can heal ourselves. We can find our way to heaven or the next life.

Eggyaxely indeed, the complex can be a natural human evolving gift that anyone can aspire to but seen as a Christ power shaking hands with a yet unknown mind.