PDA

View Full Version : Feelings Are Spells

Aianawa
26th July 2017, 06:32
Feelings are spells, strong or maybe strongest spells that can be done. Still looking into this, others thoughts on this.

enjoy being
26th July 2017, 08:00
Emotions.
Responses to experience.
Meaning to ones life.
Reasons for living.
Emotional attachments.
motivations,
imaginations,
intentions.
The food for thought.
Value in moments.
Understanding.
Living a narrative.
Walking their path.
Feeling our way.
Response to vision.
Pattern recognition.
The spell of the imagination when the story is woven seamlessly into the senses and the visualisation of ones own cast and set amplifies its own perfection for the minds-eye to believe in the plot. The script which the individual has within them, the voice of reason and conscience and also "the voices" of reckless spontaneity, at the lighter end of the spectrum. The person. Persona of voices having their debate on what to think and where to focus intent. The inner battle playing with harp/heart strings, where you will always win and have the last word, as you battle with caring about which things to care about and how to colour code your pigeon holes.

Oration, poetry, prose, song, juxtoposition, formal image techniques, primal sounds. The spell of the emotional linkage. Touch. Energy exchange. Feelings. The scales. Musical, tonal, chromatic, scales of weighing.. heavy and light.
Sex. The chemical electric contact feeling mainlining through the spinal column and forming bonds as strong as spiderwebs on contact.

Feelings, the fuel. The motivation, the destination.
Most easily confused for right or for wrong, intentionally or not, its shortcomings allowing the charm for the magic.
The spell is when you forget.

Aianawa
26th July 2017, 08:59
Mmmm like not listening to ones feelings

enjoy being
26th July 2017, 09:03
Or to forget that one is easily swept up in the moment. Hooked on a feeling. Innocence having charm and hazard.

Feelings might be signposts and they may be mistaken for their meaning if ones sight is distorted.

Aianawa
26th July 2017, 09:33
Mind Pollution

PurpleLama
26th July 2017, 11:54
Feelings or emotions are not thought forms, but they my arise or be cultivated to energize thought forms. Conversely, one may be victimized by a particular thought form that will manipulate your mental structures for the purpose of generating a particular flavor of energy upon which it prefers to feed.

Aianawa
26th July 2017, 12:21
Yes, feelings form thoughts. Can the middle man as such, be taken out of the equation, as in , feeling to action or non action.

Paloma
26th July 2017, 12:21
Feelings have to do with the moon. And a full moon pulls them to the fore even more.

Aianawa
26th July 2017, 12:30
Interesting that because a friend did some research recently and found that the previous three to four days were the most inciting, did not follow up this.

Dreamtimer
26th July 2017, 12:41
We just had a new moon. It also has strong effects.

PurpleLama
26th July 2017, 13:00
Yes, feelings form thoughts. Can the middle man as such, be taken out of the equation, as in , feeling to action or non action.

No. Feelings do not form thoughts, feelings are raw, unformed energy.

Aianawa
26th July 2017, 13:25
Lol which imo may then form thoughts.

PurpleLama
26th July 2017, 14:12
Lol which imo may then form thoughts.

Nope.

Different parts have different functions, one may form a thought around a feeling, to describe it or to justify it, but feelings by definition are unconscious attributes. Thoughts, however, cause feelings all the time, for better or worse.

Juniper
26th July 2017, 14:50
What I presently think providing Dr Emoto's experiments with rice and water hold up it certainly goes a long way to prove that intentions can make spells work. Positive feelings behind the intentions is the creative force for the spells.

Paloma
26th July 2017, 14:58
Deception can trigger feelings which then give rise to prejudicial thoughts.
Here is an example of how deception operates on peoples emotions/ideas.
Even though these photographers insist on looking for that essential element,
their emotions are clearly spellbound, with the results showing in their work.
http://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/six-photographers-took-the-same-mans-picture-you-need-to-see-what-they-captured/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-TyPfYMDK8&feature=youtu.be

PurpleLama
26th July 2017, 15:24
F-TyPfYMDK8

Cut the 11 digit code off the end, and put [YouTube] tags on it.

Aianawa
26th July 2017, 16:21
Deception can trigger feelings which then give rise to prejudicial thoughts.
Here is an example of how deception operates on peoples emotions/ideas.
Even though these photographers insist on looking for that essential element,
their emotions are clearly spellbound, with the results showing in their work.
http://educateinspirechange.org/alternative-news/six-photographers-took-the-same-mans-picture-you-need-to-see-what-they-captured/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-TyPfYMDK8&feature=youtu.be

Love the truth supplied here, all 6 self duped

Nope.

Different parts have different functions, one may form a thought around a feeling, to describe it or to justify it, but feelings by definition are unconscious attributes. Thoughts, however, cause feelings all the time, for better or worse.

I use a different science maybe lol, first feelings which form thoughts then action or non action.
How could thoughts be created other than in response.

Finefeather
26th July 2017, 16:30
Feelings originate in our emotional envelope(body), whereas thoughts are consciousness expressions in our mental envelope(body)...and our 5 senses control our physical consciousness and awareness of our environment.

So yes we have different levels of consciousness, or worlds of awareness...5 in fact... which are used for different levels of consciousness awareness...they are: Physical, Physical etheric, emotional, mental and causal...also each of these consciousness 'worlds' also have levels in themselves. And we can see this clearly in the differences in people's emotional and mental lives...for example, there are repulsive emotions, and attractive emotions...
Each type of consciousness allows humans to see life from a different aspect during our consciousness evolution in the human kingdom...but...except for the physical consciousness, humans are not near yet fully conscious in the higher levels, and most have virtually no causal consciousness...yet.

It is very possible that a feeling could be a 'spell' upon us as we can see clearly the emotional state of those who, for example, attend a rock concert and the emotions are driven and heightened by the excitement of the fans.
We see, also, many people in a state of enchantment when, for example, they listen to a good story, like children wrapping themselves in their bedtime story.
Then it is well known that the ability to control or influence people, as though one had magical power over them, is based on controlling their emotions.

The emotions are easily manipulated... as we might have experienced during our relations with others... now a beautiful feeling. next a broken heart.
Emotions are a lower level of consciousness than mental consciousness...Emotions can only be controlled by mental reasoning...however...the reasoning(mentality) required to control emotions needs to be a higher level of mental consciousness, in order to allow the person to understand the reasoning why the emotion he/she is being controlled by is nothing more than his/her lack of higher consciousness.

Most humans are currently active mainly in their emotional envelopes and this is the reason why we are easily manipulated by our dark brothers who are mentally superior and thus know how to control us....
But there is a positive side too...once humans reach the causal level of consciousness, they can no longer be controlled by all the dark forces on this planet...and all the fiction stories, like 'soul capture' and 'don't go into the light' will be clearly seen as just ignorance and repulsive emotion.

heyokah
26th July 2017, 16:43
http://i65.tinypic.com/rws5fn.jpg

TimeLab
26th July 2017, 17:14
Feelings are spells, strong or maybe strongest spells that can be done. Still looking into this, others thoughts on this.
What is your definition of a spell?

Aianawa
26th July 2017, 18:53
To cast an intent, or communicate ones feelings which can be picked up by another, or intentional action reaction process, or wishing to achieve a fufullment, or what one knowing or unknowing is delivering within to the without/vastness, to name a few, in the case I am enquiring above, feelings create thoughts/responses which in turn causes creation or stillness, take the thoughts/responses out and one can feel to then create, thoughtlessly, a potential, feeling, to then react/create(anagram).

heyokah
26th July 2017, 18:58
But there is a positive side too...once humans reach the causal level of consciousness, they can no longer be controlled by all the dark forces on this planet...and all the fiction stories, like 'soul capture' and 'don't go into the light' will be clearly seen as just ignorance and repulsive emotion.

Do I hear fear of dark forces and fiction stories here? ;-)

Is the idea of soul(energy) capture and the lure of the bright white light of the reincarnation (soul)trap fearful or just informative?
Yes, this depends perhaps on one's level of consciousness.

Amanda
27th July 2017, 01:46
I thought the moon was a satellite? It has been theorised that the moon is not actually a planet but a man made satellite. Science minded people have posited that if the moon were actually a planet then it would not be held in the 'apparent' orbit. Also posited is the fact that that we - the Humans who look up at the moon - do not ever see the entire moon - just one aspect in varying fractions/fractalised form????

Spells - Spelling. I have pondered this thought as an English Teacher. With all the spelling variations these days and the use of emoticon thingies and sooooooo many Children leaving school after ten to twelve years of Education and they cannot write. I have classroom examples that almost make me cry with sadness. I would upload the examples but I cannot upload from my computer. Trust me when I say : Spells and Spelling have woven a web of chaos and miscommunication. Sad for everyone but mostly for the Children who will one day live upon this planet and struggle to live proper healthy and fulfilling lives.

Spells & Spelling. Yes I think that perhaps we live in a society that is under a 'spell' of sorts. Magic black or white is of no interest to me but ignorance is not my friend and I do know how to read and learn. Spells & Spelling have entrapped many but most of all - those who cast them ....

Is it the Third Law of Physics? For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction?? I see that Law of Physics in action everyday.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

Finefeather
27th July 2017, 11:28
Do I hear fear of dark forces and fiction stories here? ;-)

Is the idea of soul(energy) capture and the lure of the bright white light of the reincarnation (soul)trap fearful or just informative?
Yes, this depends perhaps on one's level of consciousness.
Information is only useful when it is fact...else it is fiction and a waste of time...and...if you want to spend your entire incarnation believing, instead of knowing, then that's your right.
The problem lies in the ego which determines it's own destiny and reality by being ignorant of reality. The fact that there are so many opinions, based on belief, is proof of the human struggle to find truth.

The ego (emotional/mental construction) becomes less and less the decision maker as consciousness increases, and consciousness is not based on human intelligence, which is simply what you have studied or read about in your current incarnation.
Consciousness in humans is either conscious (awakened state) or unconscious...unconsciousness has 2 states...sub-conscious and super-conscious. Sub-consciousness is everything we have experienced in our current incarnation, and super-consciousness is everything we have experienced in our existence.

Super-consciousness can only be accessed by causal consciousness, and that is why we do not remember our past lives very easily. Super-consciousness, however, can be re-remembered when we are confronted by something which we studied in a previous life. This is the reason why some humans understand some things better than others.

So it is a fact that many people know some of the real truth of reality in their super-consciousness, and when confronted by fiction, will instantly know that it is so...and move on...whereas others will be caught in the trap of another's fiction...and because of the very convincing presentation, will believe it to be fact....

Most humans believe things, and their entire opinion is based on fiction...
How many more lives do we wish to waste on fairy stories and ignorant belief?...

heyokah
27th July 2017, 13:34
Information is only useful when it is fact...else it is fiction and a waste of time...

Often today's fiction is tomorrow's fact.

Consciousness in humans is either conscious (awakened state) or unconscious...unconsciousness has 2 states...sub-conscious and super-conscious. Sub-consciousness is everything we have experienced in our current incarnation, and super-consciousness is everything we have experienced in our existence.

Probably for as long as humans have been able to grasp the concept of consciousness, they have sought to understand the phenomenon.
But up till now, all concepts of consciousness are beliefs.
While philosophical approaches can be useful, they do not constitute testable theories of consciousness.

The problem lies in the ego which determines its own destiny and reality by being ignorant of reality. The fact that there are so many opinions, based on belief, is proof of the human struggle to find truth.

Right.

Finefeather
27th July 2017, 14:44
Often today's fiction is tomorrow's fact.
You're getting confused because you are not capable of knowing when fiction is actually fiction...and when claims, which some might call fiction, are in fact truth.
So yes some 'fiction' might become truth in the general collective of the human race...but then it was always truth in the first place...waiting for humans to 'see the light' :)
There is no supposed fiction which cannot be proven to be real or unreal...now!
All through human existence there have always been those who know truth from fiction...obviously most of us are not one of those yet. Humans have been around for billions of years...which shows how ignorant some are, yet their ego thinks differently.

Probably for as long as humans have been able to grasp the concept of consciousness, they have sought to understand the phenomenon.
But up till now, all concepts of consciousness are beliefs.
While philosophical approaches can be useful, they do not constitute testable theories of consciousness.
You are quite incorrect here. Just because you fail to understand consciousness does not mean more advanced humans do not...and if you're waiting for science to enlighten you, you'll be waiting for a long time.
Consciousness is certainly not a phenomena as in 'that which appears or is seen' as you seem to be implying...consciousness is one of the 3 aspects of every beings life, and without it we would not exist...it is a part of us...
Consciousness is exactly what you think it is at your stage of evolution...it is different for each of us...
Don't consider yourself the human archetype...humans at their peak of consciousness can make the average human look like a brainless fool...fortunately they prefer to enlighten those with clear minds.

heyokah
27th July 2017, 14:58
^^^^
You truly have enlightened me. Thanks!

BTW, it wasn't my intention to "make you look like a brainless fool" (your own words)
If I did, my apologies. ;)

Exit 0
27th July 2017, 15:12
Ray, my brother,

The fact is, all that which you call "fact", is extracted from the subjective dream-state in which you prefer to frolic. A realm locked securely within the matrix of this Prison Solar System.

There are vast amounts of objective studies that will show, all that occurs within the "Dream-State", (otherwise known as the Bardo or 4th Dimension) is manipulated by Archons (demons) who appear as both "good cops" and "bad cops". It's impossible for the average pilgrim to distinguish the difference between the two. It's all part of the trapping mechanism that 's designed to keep souls contained within the endless ass-biting-loops of birth-death-rebirth. It's all a function of the artificial white light, Reincarnation Machine.

This is precisely the reason that indigenous peoples from around the world, dating back into great antiquity, required a lifetime of study before one could become a Shaman. The Dream-State is no place for children to play.

Aragorn
27th July 2017, 19:10
Bold emphasis is mine...

Ray, my brother,

The fact is, all that which you call "fact", is extracted from the subjective dream-state in which you prefer to frolic. A realm locked securely within the matrix of this Prison Solar System.

There are vast amounts of objective studies that will show, all that occurs within the "Dream-State", (otherwise known as the Bardo or 4th Dimension) is manipulated by Archons (demons) who appear as both "good cops" and "bad cops". It's impossible for the average pilgrim to distinguish the difference between the two. It's all part of the trapping mechanism that 's designed to keep souls contained within the endless ass-biting-loops of birth-death-rebirth. It's all a function of the artificial white light, Reincarnation Machine.

This is precisely the reason that indigenous peoples from around the world, dating back into great antiquity, required a lifetime of study before one could become a Shaman. The Dream-State is no place for children to play.

All of what you write here — and I've also glanced over your thread where you were expounding on this "soul trap", so I know your position on this — is nothing other than a New Age belief system, popularized by Wes Penre and others. So I don't think it's fair to dismiss what Finefeather says and substitute your own unproven — yes, let me repeat that: unproven — belief system as factual truth.

For that matter, Ray speaks of the superconsciousness as holding the knowledge and experiences from past lives. To the best of my knowledge, confirmed both by my own meditations and by several people with psychic abilities, I have not had any incarnations before this one, nor will I ever have any incarnations again — look up on the late Dolores Cannon and how she discovered what she calls "the Three Waves of Volunteers" — so my own superconsciousness exclusively contains information from beyond the physical realm. And even though I've been hearing and reading about this "soul trap" of yours for many years already, my inner self tells me that it's hogwash. There is no such thing.

However, what I can also tell you is this: if you believe that there is a soul trap, then chances are that you will encounter such a trap once the time has come for you to leave this mortal realm and pass over into the next one, because what you believe is what you create. Each and every one of us, whether human or not, exists within an individual reality bubble with its own principles and truths and what have you.

And that is the real trap, my friend. And all of these "alternative community" gurus and celebrities are only making this worse for us all by pontificating their own convictions and/or fantasies, selling books and making money in the process, perhaps gathering a cult following along the way, all based upon the fact that what they claim is largely unverifiable by the vast majority of the people who stumble upon them. And that, then, is where dogma steps into the room.

So with the above in mind, what exactly is it that makes us into "the alternative community", as opposed to just being members of mainstream society, if we're going to have other people dictate to us what we should think and believe, and if we take their claims at face value because they are celebrities? Aren't we getting all of that already from the government propaganda, the indoctrination through the educational system, the intellectually insulting "reality TV" shows and the incessant barrage of audiovisual advertisements?

You are a sovereign being. You were born as a sovereign being. And mainstream society has been trying very hard to sway you into their own mindset, because mainstream society is a control mechanism — a matrix, or "patrix", if you will. But so long as you're not changing your attitude toward all those who seek to indoctrinate you with their own philosophies, you will remain trapped within this matrix.

Just because these "gurus" call themselves "alternative" doesn't make it so. Whether you're letting your mind be polluted by a Jewish rabbi, a Catholic priest, an Islamic imam, a Hindu swami or a New Age guru like Wes Penre, it is all the same thing. You can only ever be free when you start looking at the truth buried within you — the superconsciousness that Finefeather speaks of, or "the higher self" in New Age speak. Only then will you know The Real Truth™, and only then will you have liberated yourself from the parasitic matrix.

Finefeather
27th July 2017, 20:32
To the best of my knowledge, confirmed both by my own meditations and by several people with psychic abilities, I have not had any incarnations before this one, nor will I ever have any incarnations again — look up on the late Dolores Cannon and how she discovered what she calls "the Three Waves of Volunteers" — so my own superconsciousness exclusively contains information from beyond the physical realm.
I was about to sign off for good when I saw your post and just had to comment on this. No doubt you will have your own belief but never let it be said that I did not try to inform you. :)

There are no humans, including yourself, who have not already had 1000s of incarnations...and still have 1000s more to go...the fact that 'to your best knowledge' and confirmed by others and psychics, proves that you were merely mistaken, because no psychic is able to see past lives...they are, without exception, fooled by their own inability to know where they get that information from...ONLY Causal Beings are capable of this, and no psychics are causally conscious. Just an impressive sounding name with no facts at their disposal. AND those humans who have advanced to become Causal Beings will not delve into the lives of anyone...because they know that that would go against your right to self determination. When you consult a psychic you may as well be consulting with the man in the moon.
Incarnation, technically known as Involvation, is a Cosmic law which facilitates the evolution of the monads on the human path...you cannot escape it...and who wants to, when it is the only means by which we can gain consciousness into higher worlds AND every one of us chose it ourselves!

Dolores Cannon never ever saw clearly despite her claims....she was merely active in the emotional/astral world, which is the world of illusion....she was esoterically incorrect in all her assumptions....enough said.

We have a lot to learn and experience about the reality of life...the best way to begin is to rid ourselves of the illusion that we know much, and stop believing all the fictions out there...there is only ONE way that a human can advance consciously....and that is by his own experience and his own doing.... all esoteric truths are available for those who wish to begin the journey to truth....

The reason why most humans have very little idea of truth is simply because they have no idea who they are, and what they consist of...once they know and understand this, their entire life changes and their life finally begins to have real meaning.

You need to be what you need to become.

Aragorn
27th July 2017, 21:14
To the best of my knowledge, confirmed both by my own meditations and by several people with psychic abilities, I have not had any incarnations before this one, nor will I ever have any incarnations again — look up on the late Dolores Cannon and how she discovered what she calls "the Three Waves of Volunteers" — so my own superconsciousness exclusively contains information from beyond the physical realm.

I was about to sign off for good when I saw your post and just had to comment on this. No doubt you will have your own belief but never let it be said that I did not try to inform you. :)

It is not a belief. It is an inner knowing that I've always had within me — from the very first moment on that I ever heard of reincarnation — and that I have verified myself through meditation. At least, it is what I myself call meditation, but it may actually be something else altogether.

Other than that, there is also circumstantial evidence to support this, but it would take up too much of my time to expound upon that here. I have already long expounded upon that elsewhere at the forum anyway. ;)

There are no humans, including yourself, who have not already had 1000s of incarnations...and still have 1000s more to go...the fact that 'to your best knowledge' and confirmed by others and psychics, proves that you were merely mistaken, because no psychic is able to see past lives...they are, without exception, fooled by their own inability to know where they get that information from...ONLY Causal Beings are capable of this, and no psychics are causally conscious. Just an impressive sounding name with no facts at their disposal. AND those humans who have advanced to become Causal Beings will not delve into the lives of anyone...because they know that that would go against your right to self determination.

And how do you know this? Because from where I'm sitting, what you are doing now is exactly what I have just told Exit 0 that he's doing, i.e. pontificating a belief system without any verifiable evidence to support it.

Mind you that there is a huge difference between what I have stated above and the entire esoteric picture that you yourself are painting here. What I have stated is a singular fact. What you have stated is an entire movie script. :p

When you consult a psychic you may as well be consulting with the man in the moon.

I have actually not consulted any psychics about this. What has happened is that I have come across people with certain abilities who voluntarily relayed their own information to me. And some of those people — not all of them, but some — corroborated what I already knew.

Incarnation, technically known as Involvation, is a Cosmic law which facilitates the evolution of the monads on the human path...you cannot escape it...and who wants to, when it is the only means by which we can gain consciousness into higher worlds AND every one of us chose it ourselves!

I'm afraid that does not apply to me. I was a non-physical being before this incarnation, and that is the state of being I will return to after this life. I am here for a specific reason, and I am doing exactly what I came here to do. My soul is also not "human", and there are quite a few differences between myself and true humans. For one, my consciousness is different, but that's only the tip of the iceberg.

Whether I will continue to exist as an individual after I depart from this mortal existence is something I'm not sure of, even if only because it is a decision I have not yet made. Whatever happens to me in whatever time I still have left on this planet is what I will found said decision upon. Such is my prerogative.

Dolores Cannon never ever saw clearly despite her claims....she was merely active in the emotional/astral world, which is the world of illusion....she was esoterically incorrect in all her assumptions....enough said.

Dolores Cannon was not active in any emotional or astral world at all. She was a regression hypnotherapist who worked primarily with UFO abductees and contactees, and this is how the information was relayed to her — it came from her clients/patients. Her earliest information regarding the Three Waves was 100% correct, but then later on she herself started getting confused as more and more information began coming in which conflicted with the information she had received earlier.

Either way, like I said higher up in this post already, I have always known that this is both my first and my last incarnation, long before I ever heard anything about Dolores Cannon, and in spite of all the reincarnation propaganda that I was constantly being smacked around the ears with by New Agers. I just could never identify with that, and my soul rejected it as false. And it was then, when I first heard Dolores Cannon on a Coast To Coast radio show — I'm not sure whether it was still Art Bell hosting the show or whether it was George Noory — that I finally felt like "Yes! Thank <deity of choice>, somebody else beside myself knows about this!"

Besides, I've already met several others like myself. But again, I've already expounded upon all that several times, and I'm getting tired of having to repeat myself, so I'm not going to. I have even already been accused of having concocted that story so as to create a cult around myself, which is the last thing I would ever want to do.

We have a lot to learn and experience about the reality of life...the best way to begin is to rid ourselves of the illusion that we know much, and stop believing all the fictions out there...there is only ONE way that a human can advance consciously....and that is by his own experience and his own doing.... all esoteric truths are available for those who wish to begin the journey to truth....

The reason why most humans have very little idea of truth is simply because they have no idea who they are, and what they consist of...once they know and understand this, their entire life changes and their life finally begins to have real meaning.

You need to be what you need to become.

On that I will definitely agree. :)

enjoy being
27th July 2017, 23:26
there is only ONE way that a human can advance consciously....and that is by his own experience and his own doing..

Shudders at the use of "his", to describe humanity, an archaic spell many have freed themselves of with basic self awareness.

Dreamtimer
28th July 2017, 00:45
I'm no swine. But how would someone know that who comes and goes so fast?

It's not a small room here. There's the Tent, the Emporium, there's room for many. And many things are discussed.

There's a pearl for ya.

enjoy being
28th July 2017, 01:20
I see polarised masculine thought forming, drapped over an armature which is conflicted by much the same symptoms as anyone, but having chosen to take the form of an imposing figure as an elected method to lubricate ones path in that age old battle of who is right andwho is wrong and how threatening that might all be to the one waving their flag.
The spell of words and how they describe actions. How words create history. How one can flee an argument, flee a forum, or choose to just back out for personal reasons often silently.
We squeaky wheels sometimes make a tune between us that others can hear. Beats we may think belonged to a different tune. Hell, they often are, but become so beautifully repurposed by super duper ultra mega consciousness-ness :-p

sandy
28th July 2017, 08:13
Yeppers, Think, Feel, Do.......Feel, Think, Do, ....Do, Think, Feel, Do, Feel, Think......never ending loop, thus mindfulness ultimatley the key to awake and aware first and foremost with self. :-)

Elen
28th July 2017, 08:35
Bold emphasis is mine...

All of what you write here — and I've also glanced over your thread where you were expounding on this "soul trap", so I know your position on this — is nothing other than a New Age belief system, popularized by Wes Penre and others. So I don't think it's fair to dismiss what Finefeather says and substitute your own unproven — yes, let me repeat that: unproven — belief system as factual truth.

For that matter, Ray speaks of the superconsciousness as holding the knowledge and experiences from past lives. To the best of my knowledge, confirmed both by my own meditations and by several people with psychic abilities, I have not had any incarnations before this one, nor will I ever have any incarnations again — look up on the late Dolores Cannon and how she discovered what she calls "the Three Waves of Volunteers" — so my own superconsciousness exclusively contains information from beyond the physical realm. And even though I've been hearing and reading about this "soul trap" of yours for many years already, my inner self tells me that it's hogwash. There is no such thing.

However, what I can also tell you is this: if you believe that there is a soul trap, then chances are that you will encounter such a trap once the time has come for you to leave this mortal realm and pass over into the next one, because what you believe is what you create. Each and every one of us, whether human or not, exists within an individual reality bubble with its own principles and truths and what have you.

And that is the real trap, my friend. And all of these "alternative community" gurus and celebrities are only making this worse for us all by pontificating their own convictions and/or fantasies, selling books and making money in the process, perhaps gathering a cult following along the way, all based upon the fact that what they claim is largely unverifiable by the vast majority of the people who stumble upon them. And that, then, is where dogma steps into the room.

So with the above in mind, what exactly is it that makes us into "the alternative community", as opposed to just being members of mainstream society, if we're going to have other people dictate to us what we should think and believe, and if we take their claims at face value because they are celebrities? Aren't we getting all of that already from the government propaganda, the indoctrination through the educational system, the intellectually insulting "reality TV" shows and the incessant barrage of audiovisual advertisements?

You are a sovereign being. You were born as a sovereign being. And mainstream society has been trying very hard to sway you into their own mindset, because mainstream society is a control mechanism — a matrix, or "patrix", if you will. But so long as you're not changing your attitude toward all those who seek to indoctrinate you with their own philosophies, you will remain trapped within this matrix.

Just because these "gurus" call themselves "alternative" doesn't make it so. Whether you're letting your mind be polluted by a Jewish rabbi, a Catholic priest, an Islamic imam, a Hindu swami or a New Age guru like Wes Penre, it is all the same thing. You can only ever be free when you start looking at the truth buried within you — the superconsciousness that Finefeather speaks of, or "the higher self" in New Age speak. Only then will you know The Real Truth™, and only then will you have liberated yourself from the parasitic matrix.

Very well said...this mindset is not liberating, but imprisoning...isn't it?

Paloma
28th July 2017, 12:46
The only prison is the prison of self(ishness)
Thoughts direct reality. Emotions fuel reality, once direction has been established.
I have seen it being true for decades now and there is no doubt in my mind.
By the time that book The Secret came out (2005?) I knew those teachings to be true, and was happy that now the masses were given a chance to learn what only occultists had had access to.

The real obstacle is within people as they change their minds from one day to the next, don't really know what they want, are swayed by stuff that is offered on the silver platter of seductive advertising, and it is that inconsistency that confuses the universe which is at all times willing and ready to serve those who know how to decree their wishes.
Whoever has set up such a marvellous system is not malefic.
In fact, being in awe of such a creation actually opens more and more doors, to bring the miraculous process about in one's own life.

The trap is in the mind programming, that no change is possible.
When in reality change is the only constant in the universe.

Jengelen
29th July 2017, 16:19

I had read as a child, not sure the title but a book about or by Sybil Leek, who professed to being a witch that said that cats in particular had this ability to put a spell on someone. But it had to be the right cat as she explained because some cats did not have the 'power' and even a cat thought to have the power did not exhibit the power on everyone or was thought to not use the power on everyone.

Now imagine that there is this person, could be a woman even, and she is a nice woman. She is known for being nice, mild mannered and polite. She is out and even has cats of her own but these are not bothersome. However, there is this one cat in particular. He gets in under her feet, he is in her face, he is rubbing he is persistent and pushy and before long the woman explodes in this unusual way. Now of course today we all have different perspectives of this event. In the olden times this was all perceived so differently that to us it seems unreal, funny even but it happened.

The people blamed the cat you see, and later the witch because the person that dressed funny, or had tats in the wrong places or that looked evil, or that wouldn't tow the party line were under a spell? The cat must have put the woman under a spell and so she behaved this way and the woman would blame the cat because oh it couldn't be me> much like some of the Arab and Muslim men in other parts of the world blaming women for their feelings or arousal rather than take responsibility.

Aianawa
3rd August 2017, 05:10
So we can say feelings produce the ability to be spells, yes.

Been away and catching up on thread just now, feelings then become opportunity, yes ?

The thinking and thought processes begin usually, yes ?

Is this process the middle man not needed ?

sandy
3rd August 2017, 05:16
Are you indicating that the middle man is the feeling part of the process? Not sure what you are saying here Aianawa??

Aianawa
3rd August 2017, 20:31
The middle man or in some cases the mind parasite interaction, is the thinking and or thought process imo.

Aianawa
11th August 2017, 21:51
And part of humanity evolving imo is the mind parasite being accepted and then being aware of it, to then bypass.

Myst
12th August 2017, 09:09

Aianawa
12th August 2017, 11:04
Brain activity without thoughts being involved, being used. Imo the brain is an aspect of the mind or facet, yes thoughts do and can inspire and light up the emotional sensing buds, take the mind out of play but keep the brain, is the mind even really ones own ?, does a spell need the minds play ?.

Myst
12th August 2017, 13:01

Aianawa
14th August 2017, 09:10
I like that, thankyou for sharing.

Myst
14th August 2017, 18:16

Aianawa
17th August 2017, 21:48
Beautifullll post , thankyou for sharing once again.

AZA
20th September 2017, 21:28

Hi Aianawa some of the most potent spells are just someone's feelings being spoken through a expression of poetry.

This being a way to express ones desire for change and effect full of imagination, intent and visualisation, and finally being expressed as tone in creative poetry.

Thought, word and deed with imagination, emotion and expression.

Aianawa
21st September 2017, 09:53
Hi and welcome AZA, you put thought first, is emotion needed for a thought ?, you feel ?

Emil El Zapato
21st September 2017, 15:36
No. Feelings do not form thoughts, feelings are raw, unformed energy.

Not quite really, feelings are an integral part of thought and can't be separated.

- Carl Jung - He could be wrong, of course.

The feeling is always accompanied with the thought whether appropriate or not. Likely inappropriate if emanating from the subconscious energy. Which is why, integration of the ego is part and parcel of awareness...