PDA

View Full Version : Robert David Steele Interviews Kerry Cassidy

WantDisclosure
21st July 2017, 09:48
Robert David Steele was recently interviewed by Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot about the initiative #UNRIG, and in return he asked for the opportunity to interview her because he is interested in her expertise.

This interview provides a way to get an overview of what Kerry has learned by asking whistleblowers questions, as well as her own spiritual path:

VwHY_fZv5HI

Dreamtimer
21st July 2017, 12:01
Not often you hear Kerry on the other side of the mic.

WantDisclosure
21st July 2017, 12:16
Not often you hear Kerry on the other side of the mic.
What is your opinion of her contribution to our knowledge of what's really going on in this world?

Paloma
21st July 2017, 14:54
Kerry is brilliant. And not just a good interviewer, but has connected the dots of what she has learnt over the years.

WantDisclosure
21st July 2017, 15:27
Kerry is brilliant. And not just a good interviewer, but has connected the dots of what she has learnt over the years.
Thank you for taking the time to post a positive comment about someone from whom I have learned a great deal and toward whom I feel much gratitude because she's risking her life doing what she's doing; it helps to counterbalance the negative comments which are so often expressed about her online.

I think that if humankind does succeed in bringing about self-determination on this planet, she will have had a significant role as a trailblazer.

Paloma
21st July 2017, 15:34
I often wonder about that need to dismiss someone.
Especially when they are bright lights like Kerry.

TimeLab
22nd July 2017, 03:41
I often wonder about that need to dismiss someone.
Especially when they are bright lights like Kerry.

There's a difference between 'dismissing' someone and calling a spade a spade. If we're supposedly trying to sort thru complex info/disinfo being dished out in the alt world, then we have to always be on our toes and it's exceptionally dangerous to truth to whitewash anything or anyone that deserves serious questioning. You can't be an alternative world sheep either.

Kerry has done consistent and courageous work but has also always had serious, serious flaws that affect the integrity of the information being presented. It's obvious she's now made hard decisions about who she believes, the nature of reality and has slammed the door shut on being open to any change of beliefs in many topics - Ashayana (sic?) Deane, for example. All her interviews are now overflowing with confrontative and condescending questions that start 'Do you know...." far more putting the interviewee in uncomfortable spots to show them up as to whether they 'know what she knows' than learning from them.

Since day one she has taken an abrasive disrespectful approach in interviews by constantly interrupting people's (often fascinating) train of thought and stopping it dead in it's tracks, changing the subject and constantly finding excuses in in interviews to interject her 'I know better than you' ego and agenda. All the people she has chosen to cite as the most reliable and believable all have serious unanswered questions surrounding their info and selves - Dean, Neumann, Petersen, Deane, Richards, for a few.

I'm saying she likely has gained real knowledge in many cases but can also be very wrong and you have to do a LOT of sifting and sorting in all Kerry's interruptive and ego laden interviews as she has provided access to some of the most interesting characters in the alt scene thru the years when they can actually finish their sentences.

WantDisclosure
22nd July 2017, 06:30
I'm saying she likely has gained real knowledge in many cases but can also be very wrong and you have to do a LOT of sifting and sorting in all Kerry's interruptive and ego laden interviews as she has provided access to some of the most interesting characters in the alt scene thru the years when they can actually finish their sentences.
One must interrupt sometimes to interject a necessary point.

If she didn't have a strong ego, she couldn't possibly be doing what she's doing.

And considering the nature of the subject matter she's dealing with, being wrong sometimes goes with the territory.

Dumpster Diver
23rd July 2017, 19:56
Great interview. Very important in my opinion. Of note are areas where her viewpoint is wrong, IMO (single SSP).

important highlights (to get more to view this video and comment, perhaps):

1:20 How did Kerry get started in the alt-world biz? Standard “wanted to do SF movies.” Worked at JPL just before starting out (in my world, JPL developed the JESS Command Post Trainer for my unit)

3:40 What is the Secret Space Program? Kerry says the SSP is a single program (with splits) run by the Paperclip Nazis and is participated in by Russia, Britian, US, etc. (My research shows this to be a total misconception. The SSP consists of several separate secret programs and further, they are in conflict with each other. The worst is the Dark Fleet consisting of Nazi “Janissaries” supporting Reptilian wars of conquest. Her idea of funding SSP is messed up. Different SSPs derive money in various ways. The genetic enhancement programs are funneled into Dark Fleet support. The “lesser” SSPs, US Air Force, US Navy, are separate and not receiving as much monetary support or “genetic enhancement” support.)

5:10 RDS goes on a tangent on SSP funding. Kerry says moneys derived from drugs, child, sex & organ trafficking, mined gold and “high-yield trading programs” goes to support the SSP by trading with other ET civilizations and the Anunnaki in the Nazi Base in Antarctica.

6:55 Nazis in NASA. Money and children are being funneled into NASA programs. Kerry’s whistleblowers are children “recruited” in NASA programs against their will. Creating humanity 3.0, creating hybrid humans using ET DNA to support the SSP (again, Kerry is mixing Dark Fleet with USAF & US NAVY programs, seems to not know any differences)

9:30 Congress funding new Space Force. Pence is running, another ploy of misdirecting the public.

10:30 Is Pence stabbing Trump “in the back” over the funding of the Space Force? Answer: yes. Kerry here talks about the split in the SSP being about folks wanting/not wanting disclosure of the SSP.

11:00 Who are the whistleblowers and their ethical dispositions? Kerry mentions several folks, Pete Peterson being the “Dr Who.” (RDS loses patience and shuts down Kerry and didn’t listen to her further explanation of who whistleblowers were and what they did. This is a very shortsighted move on his part as he always wants to tie the discussion to his view of US political issues.)

12:30s RDS pushing Kerry by saying “just go, go” to only “name names” from her views of NASA/SSP is most unhelpful.

13:20 Deep State SSP and Paedo agenda, increasing orgone energy thru sex torture.

15:25 Super soldiers. Slang for being enhanced in some fashion. Movie “Universal Soldier.” SS are self-destruct chipped so they can’t go against orders from Deep State, Pete Peterson has knowledge.

18:00 ETs, how many? Thousands of differing races, Gordon Duff (Veterans Today) has a catalog as does Kerry on her site.

19:30 What is the ET agenda? Varies. Basically a “takeover” the humans. We are hybrids.

20:20 Depopulation of Earth part of the ET agenda? Yes, in the higher echelons of the Deep State, easier to “maintain and control.” Humans as a food source especially “fat” guys.

21:18 How important is Portal and Star Gate Technology? And did we have a setback in 2009-12? No, toroidal physics & time travel is the basis of interstellar travel. Portals being heavily contested on earth. Military bases, churches, Dome of the Rock, Stonehenge etc. build on them. Accelerators (Brookhaven Labs, CERN, etc) are portals. War in Iraq was over portal, Saddam Husain was bringing in Annunaki, war in Syria is over portals as well, and portals in Iran are also desired. War over oil is cover story.

24:05 Vietnam war was about spider ETs coming in thru the Angkor Wat portal (from Mark Richards)

26:00 can we defend ourselves from ETs? Yes, would not be here if we couldn’t

26:45 What have we done right in the last 10 years? Movie biz, aliens shown in movies won’t catch kids flatfooted. Kids have memories of past lives, so they “get it.”

28:00 What is the motivation for restriction of advanced tech? Free energy, Tesla killed for it. We are like cattle, used for food and for fighting wars.

31:10 Artificial Intelligence. 5G grid Minerva is an AI who outlived it’s creating civilization. AI probably a much bigger threat to us than the Reptilians.

34:10 Parallel Earth.

34:45 Nazis age reversed, Verner Von Braun is one.

35:10 War of the worlds. We humans are made up of 12 or more DNA strands. ETs contribute DNA and then reincarnate thru us. Walk-ins. Many children who are ½ grays incarnating now. Lack of emotional connection but have paranormal capabilities. Problem we must deal with.

39:00 humans have “defeated” nanos in vaccines

40:15 “junk DNA” being activated by movement of planet into an energetic part of the Galaxy re: Paul La Violette (Superwave).

42:20 Define the Illuminati. Black magicians let by the Black Pope originally from Atlantis. Rothschilds are a “front agency” like NASA. Blackmailing of Illuminati members to “keep them on board”

44:15 Who is humanity and how are we winning? Grand experiment where we can learn to get along (most ETs do not get along). We are all part of Source. Illuminati fell in love with the mirror (dark side) and got away from the source.

46:05 What is the future? Slowly breaking out of the “shell” of ET domination. Atlantis coming to the surface. We are time travelers. As a composite hybrid of ET races, we are more than the sum of the parts. Movie “Lucy” shows our future.

Dreamtimer
23rd July 2017, 20:57
...Lack of emotional connection but have paranormal capabilities...

I've heard this before from Dr. Jacobs. He's known for researching what he calls hubrids and how some abductees report teaching these hubrids to function in society.

I'm just gonna say, it makes absolutely no sense to me that they are telepathic and can control people and yet are so socially clueless they have to be taught the most basic things.

If they're telepathic, they can gain understanding that way. A human would be teaching them subtitles of grace and personality so as to be convincing, not how to use a chair.

The SSP wants to reinvent humanity. I don't have any problem believing that. And that's been meat and potatoes of Sci Fi for a long while.

It's absolutely fascinating to see Kerry interviewed in this style. She so often ums and ahs and is unspecific with her words in the process of interviewing others. Here, she's in her element, rising to the challenge, riding the bull of knowledge and belief. She doesn't have to hold back for the sake of her guest. Talking over Robert is more a plus than a minus and she finishes her sentences.

I've listened to Kerry interview a lot of people.

Dumpster Diver
23rd July 2017, 21:32
I've heard this before from Dr. Jacobs. He's known for researching what he calls hubrids and how some abductees report teaching these hubrids to function in society.

I'm just gonna say, it makes absolutely no sense to me that they are telepathic and can control people and yet are so socially clueless they have to be taught the most basic things.

If they're telepathic, they can gain understanding that way. A human would be teaching them subtitles of grace and personality so as to be convincing, not how to use a chair.

The SSP wants to reinvent humanity. I don't have any problem believing that. And that's been meat and potatoes of Sci Fi for a long while.

It's absolutely fascinating to see Kerry interviewed in this style. She so often ums and ahs and is unspecific with her words in the process of interviewing others. Here, she's in her element, rising to the challenge, riding the bull of knowledge and belief. She doesn't have to hold back for the sake of her guest. Talking over Robert is more a plus than a minus and she finishes her sentences.

I've listened to Kerry interview a lot of people.

As a socially clueless anti-social hybrid "human" who only could work on computers and read books "all the time" and had to be "beaten into shape" by drop-dead gorgeous girlfriend 40+ years, I resent...er...resemble this remark.

DNA
23rd July 2017, 22:25
Thanks Double D, this bullet pointing and time stamping takes a bit of time, so I would like to let you know how much I appreciate this. :)

Great interview. Very important in my opinion. Of note are areas where her viewpoint is wrong, IMO (single SSP).

important highlights (to get more to view this video and comment, perhaps):
I think she knows that the SSP is a divided and competing group of entities, she has said as much in other interviews, it's just tough to get that all out in the manner RDS was attempting to orchestrate the interview. For the record I liked how he did the interview.
In my opinion Kerry indulges too much on shoving triple scoops of bat sh!t crazy down her listeners ear holes, and I for one think she could/would get her message across easier in smaller portions of bat sh!t crazy per serving.
It's as if she is playing the one upper game, but in the context of her interviewing folks she is either attempting to one up who she is interviewing or in this case trying to shock her interviewer, it doesn't really help in terms of educating people.
She needs to slow her roll and build a foundation for context in terms of each scoop of her bat sh!t crazy information.

1:20 How did Kerry get started in the alt-world biz? Standard “wanted to do SF movies.” Worked at JPL just before starting out (in my world, JPL developed the JESS Command Post Trainer for my unit)3:40 What is the Secret Space Program? Kerry says the SSP is a single program (with splits) run by the Paperclip Nazis and is participated in by Russia, Britian, US, etc. (My research shows this to be a total misconception. The SSP consists of several separate secret programs and further, they are in conflict with each other. The worst is the Dark Fleet consisting of Nazi “Janissaries” supporting Reptilian wars of conquest. Her idea of funding SSP is messed up. Different SSPs derive money in various ways. The genetic enhancement programs are funneled into Dark Fleet support. The “lesser” SSPs, US Air Force, US Navy, are separate and not receiving as much monetary support or “genetic enhancement” support.)
I view the SSP in the same way I view the Millitary Industrial Complex.
They may cherry pick and draft various individuals from the Millitary into their program, but by and large they are beholden to no one.
They are more corporate than military.

5:10 RDS goes on a tangent on SSP funding. Kerry says moneys derived from drugs, child, sex & organ trafficking, mined gold and “high-yield trading programs” goes to support the SSP by trading with other ET civilizations and the Anunnaki in the Nazi Base in Antarctica.
Kerry has never once fleshed out the actual situation in Antarctica.
Are the Nazi's from WWII still there? Are the bases still manned? Did the Nazi's continue as a group but leave Antarctica?
Or is there more of an alien presence based and controlling things in Antarctica
The devil is in the details and the details have never been ironed out because Kerry is too busy topic jumping all the time.

11:00 Who are the whistleblowers and their ethical dispositions? Kerry mentions several folks, Pete Peterson being the “Dr Who.” (RDS loses patience and shuts down Kerry and didn’t listen to her further explanation of who whistleblowers were and what they did. This is a very shortsighted move on his part as he always wants to tie the discussion to his view of US political issues.)
I suppose so but we have multiple interviews with Pete Peterson for folks to reference. I think RDS is trying to skip data that has already been shared in previous interviews. He wanted this interview more as a reference for further research. I was actually very okay with this method of interviewing as I've heard Kerry go triple scoop bat sh!t crazy more often than I can count.

12:30s RDS pushing Kerry by saying “just go, go” to only “name names” from her views of NASA/SSP is most unhelpful. It would have been helpful if Kerry could have just named names, but her memory doesn't work like that and she would have had to have had a list.

13:20 Deep State SSP and Paedo agenda, increasing orgone energy thru sex torture.
Very sad and probably very true.
Eve Lorgan's "Alien Love Bite" site says that anal sex also contributes to producing reptilian friendly energy.
So for the record folks should probably think twice about going back door. :ninja:

15:25 Super soldiers. Slang for being enhanced in some fashion. Movie “Universal Soldier.” SS are self-destruct chipped so they can’t go against orders from Deep State, Pete Peterson has knowledge.
For the record Billy Meier stated this as far back as 1975, and he included an incredible amount of data that turned out to be true as well.
Things a one armed man sitting on a swiss mountain shouldn't have been able to come up with.
One of the many pieces of data that just seemed to amazing for him to know was that the tallest mountains in the world were not the Himilayas but Mount Chimborazo in Ecuador (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8FCR-NJgq0)being as this was the furthest place from the Earth's center and had the weakest gravity of anywhere on the surface of the earth.
Billy states that these cloned soldiers will be nothing more than zombie killing machines, and he even states that these things have no soul.
(http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Henoch_Prophecies)He also states that these things get lose from their captors and go on a zombie killing spree all across North America.
So that sounds like a karmic repercussion if ever I've heard one.

18:00 ETs, how many? Thousands of differing races, Gordon Duff (Veterans Today) has a catalog as does Kerry on her site.
Bill Ryan is of the opinion that Gordon Duff is a CIA operative and I'm of the opinion to agree with him.

19:30 What is the ET agenda? Varies. Basically a “takeover” the humans. We are hybrids.
I think honestly there are a multitude of folks visiting us.
We may be sport hunting for some. Sport F#cking for others. It is hard to say.
I think if we found out the truth we would be very disappointed at what a base standard our value is.

20:20 Depopulation of Earth part of the ET agenda? Yes, in the higher echelons of the Deep State, easier to “maintain and control.” Humans as a food source especially “fat” guys.
Kerry has been on record as saying that the Depopulation agenda isn't so much an ET agenda as it is an elite human agenda, those elite on earth who wish to control a smaller population, a smaller population that is less of a burdon on the Earth's resources and to insure that they have a planet where thier progeny and children live on rather than die on a barren used up rock.

For more info on a possible situation where mankind is a constant menu fixture one should research the work of Karla Turner.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayLasHNlh4U)An expert hypnotist very proficient at getting past screen memories, she saw time and again situation where souls where pulled out of their bodies and placed into identical clones. She hypothesized that this was a meat eating practice. She used much more data than I will get into for coming to this conclusion.
She was of the opinion that Reptilians valued flesh that had been flavored by a human soul.
To maximize the resource of the human soul and it's flesh flavoring attributes rather than just kill someone and eat them, they would pull a soul and place it in a new clone this so as the new clone would be prepared by the soul through proper marinating.

21:18 How important is Portal and Star Gate Technology? And did we have a setback in 2009 -12? No, toroidal physics & time travel is the basis of interstellar travel. Portals being heavily contested on earth. Military bases, churches, Dome of the Rock, Stonehenge etc. build on them. Accelerators (Brookhaven Labs, CERN, etc) are portals. War in Iraq was over portal, Saddam Husain was bringing in Annunaki, war in Syria is over portals as well, and portals in Iran are also desired. War over oil is cover story.
We should all be able to correlate this based on where we live.
I for one can tell you that the Rainbow Valley in Phoenix Arizona is a constant UFO hot spot and this is where Luke Air Force Base is located.
Kerry does a video with John Edmonds (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwIkj6K_Spk&t=3759s)who lives on a very active portal in this valley, and the video is pretty crazy, there is even a supposed alien who looks around a corner while John and Kerry are filming.

24:05 Vietnam war was about spider ETs coming in thru the Angkor Wat*portal (from Mark Richards)
In an interview Kerry did with John Lear they discuss this.
John Lear goes on to talk about Lou Baldin who was a contactee and also in the Vietnam War.
Baldin states that the war was indeed to battle beings crossing over through stargates.
Baldin states that the beings were winged humanoids and that they looked mostly female, kind of like harpies from Greed mythology.

For a general overview of weird things US soldiers have seen during their tour of Vietnam go to the link I provided. Giant spiders and winged humanoids have both been sighted.
(http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/01/bizarre-encounters-with-the-weird-in-the-vietnam-war/)

26:00 can we defend ourselves from ETs? Yes, would not be here if we couldn’t
We appear to be able to shoot them down, but I don't think this means we could defend ourselves from a full on invasion.
Shooting down a rogue scout is not the same as repelling a full scale invasion.
Maybe giant spiders and winged humanoids not relying on very advanced tech, more their biological advantages, but a full scale tech savvy invasion? I don't think so.

26:45 What have we done right in the last 10 years? Movie biz, aliens shown in movies won’t catch kids flatfooted. Kids have memories of past lives, so they “get it.”
28:00 What is the motivation for restriction of advanced tech? Free energy, Tesla killed for it. We are like cattle, used for food and for fighting wars.
31:10 Artificial Intelligence. 5G grid Minerva is an AI who outlived it’s creating civilization. AI probably a much bigger threat to us than the Reptilians.
34:10 Parallel Earth.
34:45 Nazis age reversed, Verner Von Braun is one.
35:10 War of the worlds. We humans are made up of 12 or more DNA strands. ETs contribute DNA and then reincarnate thru us. Walk-ins. Many children who are ½ grays incarnating now. Lack of emotional connection but have paranormal capabilities. Problem we must deal with.
Lots of material there, nothing substantial to contribute.

39:00 humans have “defeated” nanos in vaccines
I've wondered about various applications here as well.
Could there be a vaccine to make us less palatable to reptilian dinner forks?

42:20 Define the Illuminati. Black magicians let by the Black Pope originally from Atlantis. Rothschilds are a “front agency” like NASA. Blackmailing of Illuminati members to “keep them on board”
I've often speculated along these lines with no real meat in so far as corroborating proof to substantiate.
For me, I often site Carlos Castaneda's work where he talks about the "sorcerors" of old using whatever methods worked for capturing human energy and making magical applications. He often talks about the ancient pyramids of Mexico and central America as such, and he warns against visiting these places as these places were used to capture/aquire the energy of those in it's proximity, further more certain essenses of those who made these pyramids still linger on as ghoul type apparitions living on the energy of the living. Kind of like the Dementors from Azkaban in the Harry Potter movies.
The occult practices of the elite align very well with the human sacrifice rituals from ancient Mexico and Castaneda makes loose references about this lineage and practice going back to Atlantis.

44:15 Who is humanity and how are we winning? Grand experiment where we can learn to get along (most ETs do not get along). We are all part of Source. Illuminati fell in love with the mirror (dark side) and got away from the source.
This dark side would be an alternate dimension where there is no light. Entities from this dimension appear to us as Shadow Beings.
Parasitic entities, if Cern succeeds in creating a portal to this dimension we are all f#cked.

46:05 What is the future? Slowly breaking out of the “shell” of ET domination. Atlantis coming to the surface. We are time travelers. As a composite hybrid of ET races, we are more than the sum of the parts. Movie “Lucy” shows our future.
I personally do not have such a grand outlook.
We are the genetic manifestation of what our DNA is capable of translating from spirit or our souls.
No David Wilcock ascension is going to happen in my opinion.

DNA
23rd July 2017, 22:34

Strangely enough from what I've researched we should not assume telepathic equates spiritual endowment.
I've heard that the two can be quite separated from one another.

From what I've often heard telepathy use can often cut you off from spiritual source and as such intuition of a spiritual nature.
There is also technologically endowed telepathy and from what I've heard the Grays make use of this technology, so I wouldn't assume they are more advanced than we. I also don't neccesarily think Gray hybridization is necessarily the answer for what we see right now in folks who may qualify in this description of folks with hybrid qualities.
Vaccine use has been shown to create a state of being in people where they lose communication and empathy skills and gain logical linear computer use type skills.

I agree I like Robert's interview style.

DNA
23rd July 2017, 22:49
Both excerpts refer to what Kerry talks about in terms of John Lear and Mark Richards. The website has nothing to do with Lear, Kerry or Richards but documents the same information they discuss. From this website http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2017/01/bizarre-encounters-with-the-weird-in-the-vietnam-war/

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/333fcc6eec020599266f2c342a808a97-570x548.jpg

There were also reports during the Vietnam War of spiders far larger than any known in the region. One such report comes from a comment on the website Cryptomundo in 2013, in response to a post by cryptozoologist Loren Coleman entitled Camel Spiders and Other Alleged Giant Spiders. The commenter, who goes by the name “mrmaxima,” claimed that his father-in-law had been in a 5-man scout unit during the war and that while out in the jungle had seen enormous spiders described as having bodies the size of dinner plates, with 20 to 30 inch leg-spans. These mysterious spiders were reported as always being found near water sources such as creeks or rivers, and that they were extraordinarily tough. On several occasions it was claimed that the startled men had opened fire on the massive spiders with their M16s but that even when riddled with bullets they’d still be moving around and scampering about. Of course this is a totally unverified report, but it certainly makes one think about what sorts of unknown species could be wandering about out there in this jungle already known to be inhabited by numerous deadly spiders and snakes.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/29fzgr9-570x428.jpg

Some strange accounts from the war are a bit harder to classify, and one of these is certainly the case of what has come to be mostly known as the “Bird Woman of Da Nang,” and was most famously recounted by John Keel in his Mothman Prophecies, in which he credits the source as being FSR Case Histories, No. 10, June 1972. In the summer of 1969, a private, first class of the marine corps by the name of Earl Morrison was sitting on top of a bunker near Da Nang with two others on guard duty when they claimed to have seen something unlike anything they had ever experienced before.

At first it started as a weird glow in the sky, the source indiscernible, but as it drew closer they could make out that it was some sort of flying humanoid with bat-like wings. As it slowly moved closer, certain features could be ascertained. The creature seemed to be in the form of a naked woman, with flowing long hair and totally black skin that cast an eery greenish glow around it. The entity was described as being completely silent, and as flying very slowly and purposefully. Morrison would say of the odd sight:

There was a glow on her and around her. Everything glowed. Looked like she glowed and threw off a radiance. We saw her arms toward the wings and they looked like regular molded arms, each with a hand, and, fingers and everything, but they had skin from the wings going over them. And when she flapped her wings, there was no noise at first. It looked like her arms didn’t have any bones in them, because they were limber just like a bat.
The strange entity inexorably came closer as the shocked men looked on, unsure of what to do, until it was hovering a mere 6 or 7 feet above their heads, so close that she blotted out the moon. None of them knew what to do, and all they could do was stare with mouths agape, trying to make sense of what they were seeing. The entire time they could hear no sound from the creature, and it was not until she was continuing on her way that they could make out the faint sound of her wings flapping. The entire encounter was reported as lasting between 3 and 4 minutes. Interestingly, Vietnam folklore speaks of what are referred to as “night fliers,” which are winged humanoids usually described as being women and which are said to swoop down to attack the unwary.

Aragorn
23rd July 2017, 23:41
Vaccine use has been shown to create a state of being in people where they lose communication and empathy skills and gain logical linear computer use type skills.

I sincerely hope that your above statement is not an allusion to the proven-false-ad-nauseam supposition that autism would be caused by vaccines. Because if it is, then I'd like to state the following:

The "research" supporting this quack theory has been proven false, and the "researchers" behind it were simply out to con the government out of subsidies and grants. Just because Andrew Wakefield was deprived of his right to ever practise medicine again in the United Kingdom doesn't mean that he would be some anti-establishment hero who was crucified for going in against Big Pharma™. The guy was a conman.

Furthermore, most of the people who claim that vaccines cause autism are people who don't understand first thing about genetics and neurology. They are not trained medical professionals. And if they are, then they're either unworthy of their diploma because of their incompetence, or unworthy of same because they're charlatans.

I am autistic, and I'm probably more empathic than 95% of the members of this forum. I do however have mild dyslexia, as well as mild motor skill impairments which (among other things) affect my speech, which is what you may pick up from my participation in the Voices of the Forums video conferences, and which may wrongfully raise the impression that I would have an accent as the result of my not being a native English speaker.

Yet, in spite of the very thorough and very traumatizing attempts to dumb me down by my environment when I grew up, have me believe I was retarded and mold me into a docile serf, I think I've managed to develop my communication skills rather well, and in five different languages (English, Dutch, French, German, Afrikaans) to boot, with notions of a few additional languages (Spanish, Italian, Latin, Greek) on top.

I also started teaching myself English from the age of 6-7 onward, long before we ever had English classes — or for that matter, French classes — at school. And even though I'm not a native English speaker, my English is apparently so good that one of these "alt media celebrities" launched the rumor that I would be an artificial intelligence, just because I happen to know the rules of grammar and because I know how to use a spell checker — which, for someone with dyslexia, is a blessing. (It doesn't do autocorrect, by the way — I don't even use that on my phone, because I hate it — but it does highlight misspelled words. I also keep a bookmark in my browser to an online dictionary for in the event of doubt.)

Dumpster Diver
24th July 2017, 02:23
I sincerely hope that your above statement is not an allusion to the proven-false-ad-nauseam supposition that autism would be caused by vaccines. Because if it is, then I'd like to state the following:

The "research" supporting this quack theory has been proven false, and the "researchers" behind it were simply out to con the government out of subsidies and grants. Just because Andrew Wakefield was deprived of his right to ever practise medicine again in the United Kingdom doesn't mean that he would be some anti-establishment hero who was crucified for going in against Big Pharma™. The guy was a conman.

Furthermore, most of the people who claim that vaccines cause autism are people who don't understand first thing about genetics and neurology. They are not trained medical professionals. And if they are, then they're either unworthy of their diploma because of their incompetence, or unworthy of same because they're charlatans.

I am autistic, and I'm probably more empathic than 95% of the members of this forum. I do however have mild dyslexia, as well as mild motor skill impairments which (among other things) affect my speech, which is what you may pick up from my participation in the Voices of the Forums video conferences, and which may wrongfully raise the impression that I would have an accent as the result of my not being a native English speaker.

Yet, in spite of the very thorough and very traumatizing attempts to dumb me down by my environment when I grew up, have me believe I was retarded and mold me into a docile serf, I think I've managed to develop my communication skills rather well, and in five different languages (English, Dutch, French, German, Afrikaans) to boot, with notions of a few additional languages (Spanish, Italian, Latin, Greek) on top.

I also started teaching myself English from the age of 6-7 onward, long before we ever had English classes — or for that matter, French classes — at school. And even though I'm not a native English speaker, my English is apparently so good that one of these "alt media celebrities" launched the rumor that I would be an artificial intelligence, just because I happen to know the rules of grammar and because I know how to use a spell checker — which, for someone with dyslexia, is a blessing. (It doesn't do autocorrect, by the way — I don't even use that on my phone, because I hate it — but it does highlight misspelled words. I also keep a bookmark in my browser to an online dictionary for in the event of doubt.)

Don't believe a word of it. Aragorn is one of my sock puppets. :onthequite:

Chester
24th July 2017, 14:50
One must interrupt sometimes to interject a necessary point.

A necessary point to who? The interjector? Or maybe, a few of the folks listening may (after the fact) agree? Isn't the decision as to what might be a point so necessary to justify interrupting a subjective opinion?

What about the folks who were following the words and thought flow of the speaker and wanted to hear that speaker complete their thought?

And so then since there's a way that both goals can be accomplished, which would entail Kerry saving her own thought/point for after the speaker's thought flow is completed, why does she not have enough savvy to do so?

The above is one significant reason among several others why I (and others I know) have stopped listening to her interviews.

If she didn't have a strong ego, she couldn't possibly be doing what she's doing.

Unchecked, "ego run riot" is an extreme most of us are put off by. Self confidence and a sense of healthy self-esteem is another part of the overall spectrum that is anchored by individuation / self identity. In speaking for myself, I have no doubt I have expressed at specific times in ways an observer could conclude one or the other. I stated that so as to qualify "the pot calling the kettle black" as I am about to do.

In the case of Kerry, I have all too often experienced her acting like she is indeed "the knower" of much of "other worldly" matters and that she imposes her "knowing" in ways that are much like a bully does to the vulnerable. Having said this, I enjoyed the Kerry of the early days of Camelot when she "knew less" and was "curious about more" where her other trait of impulsive interrupting was easier to overlook.

And considering the nature of the subject matter she's dealing with, being wrong sometimes goes with the territory.

Actually, when there's no proof either way, there's no wrong or right either way. It is up to each of us to decide what we take on board and elevate to the status of "a provisional assumption." Thus when people impose their unprovable, other worldly beliefs on others, they are doing others a disservice.

This is why I prefer sources for these types of things (both the interviewers types like Kerry and the interviewee types like say, a Simon Parkes) to share about their experiences and then "full stop" at that point. Then, if the interviewer (investigator) is remaining pure to the role, they then might ask the one being interviewed the following...

"How do you interpret what you experienced?"

"Have you formed any conclusions based on your interpretations of your experiences?"

But you never, ever hear any of these interviewers separating the experience (as recalled by the experiencer) from the interpretations of the experiencer and finally, from the conclusions drawn by the experiencer.

And guess what all too often happens as a result? Either an existing paradigm which may have room to conveniently fit some newbie's experience/interpretations and conclusions is supported or a new paradigm emerges. Sometimes the new paradigm grows legs and eventually may catch on like wild fire (such as the Corey Goode/Wilcock/Gaiai version of SSP/savior alien races/time traveling sci-fi gobbledy goop).

WantDisclosure
24th July 2017, 15:02
A necessary point to who? The interjector? Or maybe, a few of the folks listening may (after the fact) agree? Isn't the decision as to what might be a point so necessary to justify interrupting a subjective opinion?

What about the folks who were following the words and thought flow of the speaker and wanted to hear that speaker complete their thought?

And so then since there's a way that both goals can be accomplished, which would entail Kerry saving her own thought/point for after the speaker's thought flow is completed, why does she not have enough savvy to do so?

The above is one significant reason among several others why I (and others I know) have stopped listening to her interviews.

Unchecked, "ego run riot" is an extreme most of us are put off by. Self confidence and a sense of healthy self-esteem is another part of the overall spectrum that is anchored by individuation / self identity. In speaking for myself, I have no doubt I have expressed at specific times in ways an observer could conclude one or the other. I stated that so as to qualify "the pot calling the kettle black" as I am about to do.

In the case of Kerry, I have all too often experienced her acting like she is indeed "the knower" of much of "other worldly" matters and that she imposes her "knowing" in ways that are much like a bully does to the vulnerable. Having said this, I enjoyed the Kerry of the early days of Camelot when she "knew less" and was "curious about more" where her other trait of impulsive interrupting was easier to overlook.

Actually, when there's no proof either way, there's no wrong or right either way. It is up to each of us to decide what we take on board and elevate to the status of "a provisional assumption." Thus when people impose their unprovable, other worldly beliefs on others, they are doing others a disservice.

This is why I prefer sources for these types of things (both the interviewers types like Kerry and the interviewee types like say, a Simon Parkes) to share about their experiences and then "full stop" at that point. Then, if the interviewer (investigator) is remaining pure to the role, they then might ask the one being interviewed the following...

"How do you interpret what you experienced?"

"Have you formed any conclusions based on your interpretations of your experiences?"

But you never, ever hear any of these interviewers separating the experience (as recalled by the experiencer) from the interpretations of the experiencer and finally, from the conclusions drawn by the experiencer.

And guess what all too often happens as a result? Either an existing paradigm which may have room to conveniently fit some newbie's experience/interpretations and conclusions is supported or a new paradigm emerges. Sometimes the new paradigm grows legs and eventually may catch on like wild fire (such as the Corey Goode/Wilcock/Gaiai version of SSP/savior alien races/time traveling sci-fi gobbledy goop).

To each his own, I say.

Everyone has his or her own contribution to make.

Dreamtimer
24th July 2017, 15:20
Great comment, Sam. I was just reading something about doing a good interview yesterday. I have to go find it again. One of the points made was that it's good to let your guest go on and tell their story and put themselves on record and wait to give the probing questions until after the guest has laid their foundation (or dug their hole).

Interjecting is different, imo, than interrupting. Interjecting goes with the flow of the conversation. Interrupting doesn't. In conversation, people read each other and give pause for others to comment or ask questions (hopefully). In interviews, the interviewer has more control. It's a directed conversation. Interviewer's have cause to interrupt and interject. A good interviewer knows when and how.

Kerry has a 'style' and it seems like it won't change. So if I listen to an interview by her I prepare myself for what I know will come.

I've definitely heard interviewers ask the kind of questions you point to at the end. I don't have names off the top of my head, I've listened to gobs of interviews online, on the radio and on TV, over many years. One that comes to mind is Streiber. He's very much about the experience and he does separate out interpretations and conclusions. Jimmy Church is like a really enthusiastic boy who loves to hear every detail of the story, and then he'll ask about what the guest thinks it was or it means.

People gotta get past seeing what they want to see and hearing what they want to hear. That's where so many followers come from. Many people just don't want to think. They want to pick an authority. imo.

WantDisclosure
24th July 2017, 15:25
People gotta get past seeing what they want to see and hearing what they want to hear. That's where so many followers come from. Many people just don't want to think. They want to pick an authority. imo.
You're taking a shot at people who find Kerry Cassidy's work credible?

Dreamtimer
24th July 2017, 15:32
I'm not taking a shot at anyone. I was thinking of people who might choose to follow the blue avian stuff without looking into it in depth. Sam referred to them at the end of his comment.

I was also thinking of people I know first hand who do just what I said. One of them says on a regular basis, "I don't have time to think. I don't have time to listen." The problem is, in the long run he's ended up being really uninformed. And now I take most of what he says with a big grain of salt. Natural consequences.

I don't know Kerry and have no reason to take shots at her or anyone else.

I think she's clumsy with her equipment, starts the shows unprepared with stuff not working right, can be abrasive, and I still listen to her interviews.

Chester
24th July 2017, 15:35
You're taking a shot at people who find Kerry Cassidy's work credible?

This statement demonstrates you did not understand the excellent points made by Dreamtimer. I recommend you consider re-reading her comments which, were clearly stimulated by mine that I made just above Dreamtimer's post.

WantDisclosure
24th July 2017, 15:49
I'm not taking a shot at anyone. I was thinking of people who might choose to follow the blue avian stuff without looking into it in depth. Sam referred to them at the end of his comment.
As this thread is about an interview of Kerry Cassidy and has nothing to do with blue avian stuff, I suggest that you both are off-topic, and that we now get:back to topic:.

DNA
24th July 2017, 15:50

I purposely did not use the word autism because of how someone on this forum has been known to get triggered from time to time when that word is used.
As I wrote what I said, I stand by it and I see no reason to modify and or add anything.

Chester
24th July 2017, 15:56
to Dreamtimer. Great example... Whitley Strieber. In fact, about a year ago I read an excellent book co-written by Strieber and Jeffrey J. Kripal that demonstrates this superior approach to exploring the anomalous.

The book is entitled - The Super Natural and any serious student / researcher / explorer of anomalous, other worldly and un-provable experiences, interpretations and conclusions of these types of phenomena would be greatly benefited by reading this book.

One thing my own explorations (which included reading this book) has done for me is that I have learned that I can believe people when they share about anomalous experiences without having to accept their interpretations as "fact" and their conclusions as "fact." I adopted this approach after my series of experiences with Simon, Corey and Shane and for this reason I have developed relationships with over a dozen either "relatively unknown" experiencers or "all but completely unkown" experiencers who have shared incredible experieces.

My new approach (adopted in late 2015) has led me to understand that folks can indeed have incredible anomalous experiences and that where all the trouble begins is when they start to form "set in stone" conclusions about them where they invariably attempt to fit it all in an existing 'popular' paradigm or form their own. Sometimes the new paradigm is an amalgamation of more than another already existing paradigm. It is my firmest belief that this is exactly what has happened with those prone to supersticioun/new age dogma and the prospects that "we are not alone."

As this thread is about an interview of Kerry Cassidy and has nothing to do with blue avian stuff, I suggest that you both are off-topic, and that we now get:back to topic:.

This is not off topic - it is pointing out differences in how to benefit the public in the way you investigate matters and share what you investigate... It involves a process and I shared what I believe is a more productive process than what Kerry does. Thus all ties right back into Kerry, her style and the damage she may do as opposed to how what she does might help folks.

To each his own, I say.

Everyone has his or her own contribution to make.

Yes and also, everyone could perhaps improve in how they deliver their contribution and this includes myself. I am open to critique as I desire to improve.

Chester
24th July 2017, 16:08
I sincerely hope that your above statement is not an allusion to the proven-false-ad-nauseam supposition that autism would be caused by vaccines.

From my understanding there is a great deal of research that suggests that there are materials used in some vaccines which are not the active ingredients of the vaccine itself which link these shots to increasing rates of autism. - Specifically Thimerosal (aka Thiomersal).

From my understanding, this debate is still unresolved.

It is understandable why those who do not dwell in the details might erroneously blame "the vaccines." But I have excellent sources of information on this subject, specifically Thimerosal and my mind is still open there may be a legitimate link and thus a legitimate concern.

Frankly, what concerns me the most is if a government or any outside third party imposes these shots on others against the will of the parents. That, to me, is the most terrifying concern.

Dumpster Diver
24th July 2017, 16:45
What I found to be interesting about this interview is, other than the implied single SSP (and reviewing this, I think other writers in the thread are correct, Kerry did not exactly state there is one SSP) there is NO substantial difference between Kerry's views as expressed in this interview and those expressed by DW and CG. BTW, I keep up with the "Blue Chicken Show" and the other stuff on Gaia TV (I'm a subscriber).

Also, Sean Stone has a great interview with Kerry on his Buzzsaw show also on Gaia TV. His interview heads in a little different direction. Bottom line for me here is: good on RDS for keeping Kerry on track and pulling out a ton of info in a short amount of time, bat sh!t crazy or not. :crazy:

WantDisclosure
24th July 2017, 17:05
What I found to be interesting about this interview is, other than the implied single SSP (and reviewing this, I think other writers in the thread are correct, Kerry did not exactly state there is one SSP) there is NO substantial difference between Kerry's views as expressed in this interview and those expressed by DW and CG. BTW, I keep up with the "Blue Chicken Show" and the other stuff on Gaia TV (I'm a subscriber).

Also, Sean Stone has a great interview with Kerry on his Buzzsaw show also on Gaia TV. His interview heads in a little different direction. Bottom line for me here is: good on RDS for keeping Kerry on track and pulling out a ton of info in a short amount of time, bat sh!t crazy or not. :crazy:
David Wilcock used to be a very important part of Project Camelot.

I sincerely hope that at some point in time, Kerry and he can publicly reveal what real differences they have about what the facts appear to be, at this point in time, and why.

Also, I believe that Kerry may have made an error in journalistic responsibility when she first talked publicly about Corey Goode. I believe him when he says she outed him and that it was not his intention to go public.

Dumpster Diver
24th July 2017, 17:18

I sincerely hope that at some point in time, Kerry and he can publicly reveal what real differences they have about what the facts appear to be, at this point in time, and why.

Also, I believe that Kerry may have made an error in journalistic responsibility when she first talked publicly about Corey Goode. I believe him when he says she outed him and that it was not his intention to go public.

I think Davy Will-talk-about-his-cock (there has to be some sort of synchronicity on this and his actual name...call it a Tourette's-synchronicity thingie) had a falling out when he uncovered BR's Dark Passenger (I'm going Dexter on ya here) and moved off in another non-Hat direction. BR now has found a way to counter-attack thru Chicken-Corey. Kerry is caught in the cross-fire, and as a former love-interest of Darth Hatman, is probably is in damage control, if not PTSD, as well.

Dreamtimer
24th July 2017, 17:55
Did she 'out' him before the video released on PA? I don't recall her ever saying anything about him before the interview by Christine.

Aragorn
24th July 2017, 18:07

I agree 100% with all of the above. :h5:

WantDisclosure
24th July 2017, 18:17
Did she 'out' him before the video released on PA? I don't recall her ever saying anything about him before the interview by Christine.

My impression is that what happened from Corey Goode's perspective was that as a forum member at Avalon being interviewed by Christine he was just that, a forum member.

But when Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot spoke publicly about him as a secret space program whistleblower, that was a horse of an entirely different color, and it appears to me that there was a serious misunderstanding between Corey Goode and Kerry Cassidy, and that Kerry probably should have been more cautious and careful in her actions.

Dumpster Diver
24th July 2017, 18:17
From my understanding there is a great deal of research that suggests that there are materials used in some vaccines which are not the active ingredients of the vaccine itself which link these shots to increasing rates of autism. - Specifically Thimerosal (aka Thiomersal).

It is understandable why those who do not dwell in the details might erroneously blame "the vaccines." But I have excellent sources of information on this subject, specifically Thimerosal and my mind is still open there may be a legitimate link and thus a legitimate concern.

Frankly, what concerns me the most is if a government or any outside third party imposes these shots on others against the will of the parents. That, to me, is the most terrifying concern.

My chemistry training revealed that there are no compounds of Mercury that is non-poisonous. I didn't major in it, but I remember this statement from our chem teacher as he said it numerous times since we were dealing with it in the lab.

I say this as I'm sitting here with mercury amalgam fillings in my teeth.

Chester
24th July 2017, 18:51

You have the right to believe what you want but the fact is that Corey Goode.... long before, outed himself and did so dozens of times. This is documented all over PA and all over the internet.

You can't send third parties information where you leave 'easy to uncover' trails to your actual identity and not expect your "outing."

My chemistry training revealed that there are no compounds of Mercury that is non-poisonous. I didn't major in it, but I remember this statement from our chem teacher as he said it numerous times since we were dealing with it in the lab.

I say this as I'm sitting here with mercury amalgam fillings in my teeth.

And is one reason why so many have their mercury fillings removed. Because of what we accept as fact... now.

Aragorn
24th July 2017, 18:56

I purposely did not use the word autism because of how someone on this forum has been known to get triggered from time to time when that word is used.
As I wrote what I said, I stand by it and I see no reason to modify and or add anything.

The bold emphasis in the above first-level quote is mine.

Well, Marcus, then you've managed to insult the intelligence of that particular someone on this forum by assuming that he wouldn't be able to recognize that innuendo, because from the looks of it, you did trigger him, didn't you?

For that matter, he always tends to react this way when people pontificate out of a belief system based upon nonsensical argumentation.

Not to autism, Sam, but to an immune-system-related condition that is perseveringly misinterpreted and mislabeled as autism by virtually exclusively Anglo-Saxon physicians, minus those of the United Kingdom. In the UK itself, and in the non-Anglo-Saxon "rest of the world", the condition is seen for what it is.

Thimerosal is a neurotoxin and would indeed be responsible for the immunity-related reactions I've mentioned above. However, those immunity-related reactions are not (and have nothing to do with) autism.

As a self-proclaimed responsible anarchist, I must agree with that.

Dumpster Diver
24th July 2017, 20:02
OK, in light of what is mentioned above I've got to say it (again):

....what if this drama was pre-arranged by parties involved. To wit, this is another two sided dialectic, designed to waylay the alt-world into conflict within itself.

Just think about it.

BTW, I see this method as the one of the chief tactical methods used by the "Deep State" to keep all of us divided, not just us denizens of the alt-world.

Chester
24th July 2017, 22:02
Its up to each individual (to the degree they are capable) to assess things for themselves.

As a caring society, some of us sometimes feel compelled to assist those we sense are far more vulnerable to abuse than capable of assessing risk on their own. As an example of a general group that falls in the latter category - children.

Where an individual might draw the line is something that, IMO, is subjective. Yet also, as a society, we might find that a large percentage of that society would share the same view when it comes to something extreme like pedophilia.

The point being that to do or not to do, should a society do or not do... is such a grey area that I bet no two people would absolutely agree in all decisions at all times.

and THAT is, to me... the real challenge of life.

PurpleLama
25th July 2017, 02:24
Jesus, will some people never get it?!

Goodetxsg was his Texas state guard email address, and he used his real name all over the board before his interview, and hundreds of people on the board knew it was him as soon as it was released. He was never outed by anyone, he was public with his identity from the get go.

DNA
25th July 2017, 02:47
The bold emphasis in the above first-level quote is mine.

Well, Marcus, then you've managed to insult the intelligence of that particular someone on this forum by assuming that he wouldn't be able to recognize that innuendo, because from the looks of it, you did trigger him, didn't you?

For that matter, he always tends to react this way when people pontificate out of a belief system based upon nonsensical argumentation.

Not to autism, Sam, but to an immune-system-related condition that is perseveringly misinterpreted and mislabeled as autism by virtually exclusively Anglo-Saxon physicians, minus those of the United Kingdom. In the UK itself, and in the non-Anglo-Saxon "rest of the world", the condition is seen for what it is.

Thimerosal is a neurotoxin and would indeed be responsible for the immunity-related reactions I've mentioned above. However, those immunity-related reactions are not (and have nothing to do with) autism.

As a self-proclaimed responsible anarchist, I must agree with that.

Dude you seem to think it against this forum's rules to make any connections between vaccines and negative side effects.
You even start making sh!t up if someone throws a horse shoe close enough to this particular topic.
I have no interest in this debate with you, other than saying you are creating drama and conflict where there was none.

As far as Andrew Wakefield is concerned I happen to believe his work lock stock and barrel Aragorn.
Losing your medical license in this day and age is akin to a doctor having ethics and balls to confront the powers that be on their bullsh!t.

Speaking of bullsh!t Aragorn, I'm kind of sick of yours.

I wish to quit this forum, please take this as my official request to leave this forum. Thank You

PurpleLama
25th July 2017, 02:58
https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/autism-spectrum-disorders-asd/index.shtml

------

Wilcock was never part of PC, it was only ever Bill and Kerry.

Dude you seem to think it against this forum's rules to make any connections between vaccines and negative side effects.
You even start making sh!t up if someone throws a horse shoe close enough to this particular topic.
I have no interest in this debate with you, other than saying you are creating drama and conflict where there was none.

As far as Andrew Wakefield is concerned I happen to believe his work lock stock and barrel Aragorn.
Losing your medical license in this day and age is akin to a doctor having ethics and balls to confront the powers that be on their bullsh!t.

I wish to quit this forum, please take this as my official request to leave this forum. Thank You

Come on Marcus. Seriously?

Exit 0
25th July 2017, 06:14
In his book, "Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery", Dr. Joseph Farrell writes about there being "Three Tiers" of administration within the black operations of our government, as it related to the 9/11 event.

In the first two levels, the Deep State operates, apparently without the knowledge of the third level, or a Break-Away Civilization that operates above all Global Governments, otherwise known as the Secret Space Program.

Here's an interview where he explains the structure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71cK2TLCOFA&t=76s

Listening to the entire video isn't necessary to get what Dr. Farrell is suggesting regarding a Break-Away Civilization....

This analysis of just one event, of such reverberating consequence, is revealing to the structure of the oligarchy that hyperdimensionally maintains the control of our Common Reality. - my conclusion.

Lord Sidious
25th July 2017, 06:18
Let me give you some ideas on interviews.
When you are the host, you are NOT the star or the attraction, the one you are interviewing is.
Your job is to perform as a vehicle for them to get their information out to the listeners.
You are NOT there to cut people off and carry on like a KGB interrogation.
If you know your job well, you act like a helmsman who guides the ship to it's destination.
However, many can't let go of their own ego and wanna be the centre of attention at all times.
This doesn't make for good interviews, only good interrogations.
I have hung up on people trying that with me.................

Aragorn
25th July 2017, 07:57

Color me blind, but where the hell would I have suggested any such thing?

I didn't make up any shit, Marcus. Your innuendo was loud and clear, and given that I had already had to explain the ins and outs regarding the differences between vaccine-induced injury and autism ad nauseam here at the forum due to the apparent short attention and memory span of a number of our members — which, for that matter, applies equally well to the many times I have already had to point out the facts surrounding a certain person in Ecuador — I could see very clearly where you were going with that, and I responded in kin. No more, no less.

Oh really? Spout false allegations much? No, don't even bother answering that. You're the only one of our members who has repeatedly and consistently been throwing me under the bus on multiple publicly visible threads already, and there are still a few such gems buried in the archives where you once did the same to Malc.

On the other hand, I can fully understand that you wouldn't want to get into a debate with me over this, because you wouldn't stand a chance. Unlike you, I do actually happen to have the background training, the innate understanding of autism and the research to back up what I say. Your argumentation in turn is only based upon a woo-woo conspiracy theory and the black & white belief system that comes with it.

I know that bipolar disorder is a bitch, but that is more so the case for the target of the outbursts than for the person suffering from the disorder. So far you have yet to apologize for every single one of your outbursts. And yet we have never banned you, and we've so far also always given you another chance whenever you requested it — emphasis on the words "so far".

Of course, but that is only because you understand neither neurology nor genetics, and because you're not exactly in touch with reality — you have already amply demonstrated that.

Oh, so you don't believe that there are any physicians at all who might be abusing their professional status for personal and/or criminal gain?

Well, in that case I've got a beachfront property to sell you, up in the Himalayas. Comes with its own private marina, and I'll throw in the yacht for free.

Well, that's a knife that cuts both ways then, Marcus, because I'm personally kind of fed up with your arrogance and your disrespect as well. Perhaps it is time for you to learn what the word "respect" means, because you seem to be under the impression that it's a one-way street.

Well, with your track record you ought to know the routine by now, Marcus. But just to be clear, you've got 24 hours to rescind that request, and if you have not done so by 02:50 UTC on Wednesday 26.07.2017, we will retire your account.

On a personal note, taking my admin hat off again, all I will say is this: Don't let the door hit you in the ass. :tea:

:back to topic:

WantDisclosure
25th July 2017, 10:17
Losing your medical license in this day and age is akin to a doctor having ethics and balls to confront the powers that be on their bullsh!t
Thank you for reminding me of the contribution of Andrew Wakefield. I remember listening to interviews of him years ago and admiring his conscientiousness, courageous stance.

People like him are the salt of the earth.

Wilcock was never part of PC, it was only ever Bill and Kerry.
He was a trusted consultant.

WantDisclosure
25th July 2017, 10:31

Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery
Link needs editing?

heyokah
25th July 2017, 10:31
Let me give you some ideas on interviews.
When you are the host, you are NOT the star or the attraction, the one you are interviewing is.
Your job is to perform as a vehicle for them to get their information out to the listeners.
You are NOT there to cut people off and carry on like a KGB interrogation.
If you know your job well, you act like a helmsman who guides the ship to it's destination.
However, many can't let go of their own ego and wanna be the centre of attention at all times.
This doesn't make for good interviews, only good interrogations.
I have hung up on people trying that with me.................

This comment of Kerry's was under the video:

Project Camelot 3 days ago

Just a note: prior to the interview Robert set this up to be a very fast rapid fire Q&A designed as a sort of Executive Summary of Project Camelot and the secret space playing field. This is why he times me and cuts me off when I go over time! It is supposed to be short and sweet (so to speak) but cover the important points briefly.

Exit 0
25th July 2017, 12:09
Link needs editing?
In his book, "Hidden Finance, Rogue Networks, and Secret Sorcery", Dr. Joseph Farrell writes about there being "Three Tiers" of administration within the black operations of our government, as it related to the 9/11 event.

In the first two levels, the Deep State operates, apparently without the knowledge of the third level, or a Break-Away Civilization that operates above all Global Governments, otherwise known as the Secret Space Program.

Video Link Edited
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71cK2TLCOFA&t=76s

Listening to the entire video isn't necessary to get what Dr. Farrell is suggesting regarding a Break-Away Civilization....

This analysis of just one event, of such reverberating consequence, is revealing to the structure of the oligarchy that hyperdimensionally maintains the control of our Common Reality. - my conclusion.

Sorry folks, it was early in the morning, and way past my bedtime!

Lord Sidious
25th July 2017, 12:48
This comment of Kerry's was under the video:

I was talking about interviews in general, but it could apply to all of hers.

Fred Steeves
25th July 2017, 13:02

On a personal note, taking my admin hat off again, all I will say is this: Don't let the door hit you in the ass. :tea:

Anyone who has spent their fair share of time in pubs and bars, has surely heard this: "Take it outside boys!"

Some forums have wound up adopting an off to the side sticky thread for these occasions, called "Battle Hill", "The Bear Pit" and such, intended solely for the occasional matter such as this to be settled no holds barred. You know in all honesty I really don't give a shit, but it could be a good halfway measure to head off the old familiar pattern of "I quit!", "no you're fired!".

Just a thought.

PurpleLama
25th July 2017, 15:01
Anyone who has spent their fair share of time in pubs and bars, has surely heard this: "Take it outside boys!"

Some forums have wound up adopting an off to the side sticky thread for these occasions, called "Battle Hill", "The Bear Pit" and such, intended solely for the occasional matter such as this to be settled no holds barred. You know in all honesty I really don't give a shit, but it could be a good halfway measure to head off the old familiar pattern of "I quit!", "no you're fired!".

Just a thought.

I think we should call it "Arguing Autism with Aragorn" or AAA for short. Then we could call it the AAA Meeting.

Dreamtimer
25th July 2017, 15:52
I liked your purple llama, and I really like your purple lama.:thup::meditating:

Chester
25th July 2017, 16:09
Jesus, will some people never get it?!

Goodetxsg was his Texas state guard email address, and he used his real name all over the board before his interview, and hundreds of people on the board knew it was him as soon as it was released. He was never outed by anyone, he was public with his identity from the get go.

Precisely - so you have to wonder, are those who promote a false narrative in denial or are they in cahoots with the lie machine?

The preceding statement is meant as a "Public Service Announcement."

Dumpster Diver
25th July 2017, 16:40
I think we should call it "Arguing Autism with Aragorn" or AAA for short. Then we could call it the AAA Meeting.

I'm a paid up member of this group. :fire:

DNA
25th July 2017, 16:41
I know that bipolar disorder is a bitch, but that is more so the case for the target of the outbursts than for the person suffering from the disorder. So far you have yet to apologize for every single one of your outbursts. And yet we have never banned you, and we've so far also always given you another chance whenever you requested it — emphasis on the words "so far".

You have made this reference a few times in personal communications with me regarding the bi-polar thing, I've never thought it a big deal so I've never corrected you on it.
I'm not bi-polar, but you making this reference would be a breach of etiquette had I at any time what so ever made this known to you in confidence.
And just for the record if I've ever made this reference to you I now freely allow you and encourage you to make this reference public.
You will find you are wrong on this and you have probably mixed me up with someone else.

I might have lost my temper a little bit Aragorn, and I now apologize for I wasn't really mad at you, I was mad at how conversations go around here.
And though I feel you replying to a ball park reference I made to autism was a good example of that it was actually just another brick in the wall so to speak.

For instance, I had taken the time to give my take on this interview and contribute what I had felt were some good points, you could have chosen any number of those points for us to expound upon and thus have a dialogue, but you did not, your conversation choice was to be offended about something that had nothing to do with you.
You killed an oppurtunity for a really good conversation.

You have mentioned my attacks on you before.
I never felt they were attacks. In my opinion I was pointing out how at times you seem obsessed with Bill Ryan.
I've never understood your need to constantly attack him and after my last, what you call attack, you had gone on at length and stated that you were turning a new leaf and you were going to change your ways. HERE (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/10917-BR-s-disclosure-on-CG?p=841969112&viewfull=1#post841969112)
Regardless of your posted intention it never came to fruition.
I still see the same vitriol and unnecessary attention given to trashing Ryan.
And it isn't just you Aragorn.
There are folks who only post here seemingly to trash Ryan.
What a waste.
There are so many things folks could be contributing to in terms of further learning and folks waste their time on this crap.
This in a nutshell is what really disappoints me about this forum.
So much energy is wasted on threads that do not contribute to the further understanding of all the phenomenon going on in the world.
I can handle talking politics but I will not waste my time chewing the cud rehashing past wrongs and perceived slights that have occurred on another forum.

Aragorn
I don't understand your argument in terms of vaccines and autism for one reason.
You make it about you, and you make yourself the victim so as to funnel your self righteous energy into the subject.
I've talked with you a few times and you are sorely lacking on some fundamental lessons to be learned in the conspiracy community.
You seem to believe in the medical community as if it hasn't been corrupted and controlled by the Rockefeller/Rothschilde cartel from long ago.
You should talk to modwiz at length on this because it could save your life.
You should also talk to him about how our food has been poisoned so that we pay to be poisoned further by the pharmaceutical companies.
You should drop all subjects not relating to how TPTB are trying to shorten your life and decrease your quality of life because it is a very real thing.
You have communicated to me several times about your lifestyle in this regard and I'm here to tell you, if you don't take this subject seriously it very well could prove to cost you health and comfort.

I apologize Aragon for my temper in the past.
I apologize for my temper now.
I wish you well Aragorn and I wish everyone on this forum well.
You are a great group of people, you could all learn so much from each other if you could let the past go and focus on the present.
I'm looking at you Donk and Fred.
:)
Take Care
Marcus

Aragorn
25th July 2017, 18:26

You have made this reference a few times in personal communications with me regarding the bi-polar thing, I've never thought it a big deal so I've never corrected you on it.
I'm not bi-polar, but you making this reference would be a breach of etiquette had I at any time what so ever made this known to you in confidence.

To the best of my knowledge, you have stated this on a publicly visible thread once, but I don't have any links to that.

For instance, I had taken the time to give my take on this interview and contribute what I had felt were some good points, you could have chosen any number of those points for us to expound upon and thus have a dialogue, but you did not, your conversation choice was to be offended about something that had nothing to do with you.

I was not offended by it, because I wasn't taking it personally. I was however irritated by it, because not only do I know the facts, but I've also already had to expound them here ad nauseam, exactly because of the tenacious (and viciously defended) prejudices and misconceptions regarding autism in the Anglo-Saxon world.

I never felt they were attacks. In my opinion I was pointing out how at times you seem obsessed with Bill Ryan.
I've never understood your need to constantly attack him and after my last, what you call attack, you had gone on at length and stated that you were turning a new leaf and you were going to change your ways. HERE (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/10917-BR-s-disclosure-on-CG?p=841969112&viewfull=1#post841969112)
Regardless of your posted intention it never came to fruition.
I still see the same vitriol and unnecessary attention given to trashing Ryan.

There can only be vitriol if there is an emotional attachment. For me, there wasn't and still isn't. But if people's attention spans were a little longer and they would actually be open to verifiable facts — as opposed to going about starry-eyed over "Uncle Bill, the hero" — then they would have already long known that when it comes to El Hombre Con Sombrero™, I am only speaking the truth.

This is no different on account of the "autism versus vaccines" debate, and I can tell you that I myself have already amply been on the receiving end of the most vicious vitriol you can find on the planet, exactly from so-called anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists. And I'm not even pro-vaccination — on the contrary.

But using a scientifically ludicrous misconception as the "autism is caused by vaccines" myth as a weapon in the battle against compulsory vaccinations is actually doing the exact opposite of what the anti-vaxxers hope to accomplish. By relying on a pseudo-scientific myth — and for that matter, one that has been proven wrong already — they are invalidating their own arguments before the official bodies with the legal power to temporarily or permanently halt compulsory vaccination.

Aragorn
I don't understand your argument in terms of vaccines and autism for one reason.
You make it about you, and you make yourself the victim so as to funnel your self righteous energy into the subject.

No, I did not and am not making this about myself. I do however have all the right qualifications to talk about this subject, for reasons already explained and expounded upon ad nauseam.

I've talked with you a few times and you are sorely lacking on some fundamental lessons to be learned in the conspiracy community.
You seem to believe in the medical community as if it hasn't been corrupted and controlled by the Rockefeller/Rothschilde cartel from long ago.

Once again you are wrong. I come from the medical community, and I know very well that it has been corrupted. But I'm smart enough not to throw the baby out with the bathwater, and that is a level of wisdom which I all too often find missing within this so-called "alternative community".

You should talk to modwiz at length on this because it could save your life.

I already have, thank you very much. He and I seem to be on the same page in that regard.

WantDisclosure
25th July 2017, 18:38
It was my relentless questioning of Bill Ryan about integrity in journalism when I was "Seeking Senior" on Avalon that got me banned.

After seeing the connotation and overall tone of the language used by Bill Ryan talking about Corey Goode as a "lying, plagiarizing" blah blah blah on a thread about the overall credibility of secret space program allegations by whistleblowers, I saw a red flag that screamed out to me, "This is personal and has nothing to do with responsible vetting of witnesses to be showcased publicly on the internet."

That sent me on a quest to find out what was going on.

I started a thread about Kerry Cassidy's blog post regarding what caused her split with Bill Ryan, a thread which I considered a very public issue but Bill Ryan moved to the members' section.

The title of Kerry's post is “On Protecting Sources and Confidentiality.”

Here is the part that interests me about the responsibility journalists have toward their sources:

This statement has been written response to the recent actions of Bill Ryan and speaking to the core reason for the split within Camelot and why the building of the portal became necessary.

I have been silent until now and have not spoken out publicly at any length due to my desire to preserve the good standing and credibility of Project Camelot. However, I can no longer remain silent due to the statement made by Bill Ryan on his site regarding what he considers to be a "takedown" of Camelot. The only takedown has been the complete and total responsibility of myself and Bill Ryan. We no longer agree on core values or perceptions and have not for over 1 and 1/2 years... therefore we have archived the Camelot site into what is now known as the Camelot Library.

I am concerned that the good name and integrity of Project Camelot has been dealt a serious blow by the actions of Bill Ryan. As many of you know, the split within Camelot has become the object of much internet gossip...

If one keeps in mind that our credibility and integrity are the main and integral parts of what our name stands for in the world that we inhabit as, in essence, investigative journalists into the nature of reality and revealing the truth beneath the Matrix... then our reputation is all we have to allow us to continue to pursue our mission and maintain our standing in the internet community.

Note: This standing was recently brought into question when Bill Ryan came forward to debunk and out two whistleblowers. He did this, in spite of the fact that both these whistleblowers came to Camelot in trust and in secrecy, placing themselves at the mercy of Camelot with the complete belief that Project Camelot was an organization of integrity and would fully honor any secrecy in their dealings with those individuals as clearly stated in the mission statement on our website.

Unfortunately, Bill Ryan recently decided that the statement of confidentiality and secrecy was to be amended to say in essence "if I, Bill Ryan, decide subsequently, that the story told to us in confidence is false or misleading I will then take it upon myself to out the witness and thereby reveal our "source" to the world, putting their lives and the lives of their loved ones in danger, as well as violating the clear implied and expressed agreement that we have established in writing previously with them and to the world...."

“On Protecting Sources and Confidentiality” (http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog/april2010.html)

I think that there is a heavy burden that an investigative journalist bears in protecting the confidentiality of sources, especially when those sources are risking their lives coming forward.

I do wonder whether Kerry maintained her own standard for journalistic integrity in her handling of Corey Goode’s situation.

DNA
25th July 2017, 19:41
To the best of my knowledge, you have stated this on a publicly visible thread once, but I don't have any links to that.
You making the assertion that I'm bi-polar through self admission and not being able to back it up is far worse than my saying there is a link between vaccines and developmental retardation.
And I'm not even that p!ssed about it.
I'm not p!ssed because it is not true. You can search until you are blue in the face on this one.
You are probably confusing a conversation we had about TESLA-WTC from back in the day. And yes that woman had a few bats in her belfre.
I'm not trying to be mean to Tesla but she was absolutely tenacious and crazy if you somehow got on her bad side. And I believe we both have at one time or another.

I was not offended by it, because I wasn't taking it personally. I was however irritated by it, because not only do I know the facts, but I've also already had to expound them here ad nauseam, exactly because of the tenacious (and viciously defended) prejudices and misconceptions regarding autism in the Anglo-Saxon world.

Look we already passed the point of no return on this one. As such there is no reason to side step the issue anymore so I will just out and say there is no way in the world you could ever convince me that autism in the sense where one's mind is permenately age regressed to that of a grade schooler is not caused by vaccines. You will never convince me because I'll call your medical community accepted data quack pot just like you'll call my alternative medical information crack pot, as such we are at an impasse and there is really no need to continue.

There can only be vitriol if there is an emotional attachment. For me, there wasn't and still isn't. But if people's attention spans were a little longer and they would actually be open to verifiable facts — as opposed to going about starry-eyed over "Uncle Bill, the hero" — then they would have already long known that when it comes to El Hombre Con Sombrero™, I am only speaking the truth.
This is where you and I are just made differently.
There is no way I can or will ever stay so fixated on someone unless I either love em or hate em.
You can call it whatever emotional energy you want, but something urged you into the role of the historian of Bill Ryan's past crimes against humanity.
It was quite an undertaking.
And it is one you have yet to relinquish. How many years has it been? Two? Three?
You may say the motivation for such is some altruistic need to inform humanity, but I'm here to tell you there is a shadow side to this you are either denying to "us" or yourself.
No one holds a flame like this without a little love or hate, that is just how we frail humans are made.
Me, if I were a betting man I would say it has to do with a little hate over your being kicked off Avalon for bogus and unfounded reasons back in 2014. I feel you, I would have been p!ssed too, Bill was definitely in the wrong for that. No question.

This is no different on account of the "autism versus vaccines" debate, and I can tell you that I myself have already amply been on the receiving end of the most vicious vitriol you can find on the planet, exactly from so-called anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists. And I'm not even pro-vaccination — on the contrary.
I'm not ecclesiastical about my beliefs here Aragorn
I've never been out to make you a convert on the issue but Aragorn everytime someone brings up the issue you do.
This means you indeed are out to make converts in terms of folks conforming to your point of view and you do not in my opinion respect the beliefs of others in this regard.
Maybe you have been on the bad side of this, the receiving end of this from anti-vaxers, but you do not need to be on guard to such an extent that you are doing the same things to others that these folks have done to you.

No, I did not and am not making this about myself.
Then who are you making it about?

I do however have all the right qualifications to talk about this subject, for reasons already explained and expounded upon ad nauseam.
Not if your information relies on disinformation.

Once again you are wrong. I come from the medical community, and I know very well that it has been corrupted. But I'm smart enough not to throw the baby out with the bathwater, and that is a level of wisdom which I all too often find missing within this so-called "alternative community".
Dude you drink tap water without filtering your water. How much can you possibly know?
You eat food regardless of the processing and the preservatives.
I think you know far less than what is even minimally acceptable on the subject.
So no I'm sorry, I do not even come close to trusting your opinion on being able to objectify and differentiate what is garbage coming out of main stream medical and what has merit.

I already have, thank you very much. He and I seem to be on the same page in that regard.
I doubt it, Modwiz practices what he preaches. If you have learned then you need to start applying.

Aragorn
25th July 2017, 20:34

Look we already passed the point of no return on this one. As such there is no reason to side step the issue anymore so I will just out and say there is no way in the world you could ever convince me that autism in the sense where one's mind is permenately age regressed to that of a grade schooler is not caused by vaccines. You will never convince me because I'll call your medical community accepted data quack pot just like you'll call my alternative medical information crack pot, as such we are at an impasse and there is really no need to continue.

You really need to learn how to read properly, Marcus. When you are talking about the alleged mental age regression — which is brain damage — then yes, this is caused by vaccines, but no, that is not autism. That is where the contention lies. Autism is something very different, just as schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder are also very different conditions from one another, in spite of the fact that pop culture has come to equate the two.

This is where you and I are just made differently.
There is no way I can or will ever stay so fixated on someone unless I either love em or hate em.
You can call it whatever emotional energy you want, but something urged you into the role of the historian of Bill Ryan's past crimes against humanity.
It was quite an undertaking.
And it is one you have yet to relinquish. How many years has it been? Two? Three?
You may say the motivation for such is some altruistic need to inform humanity, but I'm here to tell you there is a shadow side to this you are either denying to "us" or yourself.
No one holds a flame like this without a little love or hate, that is just how we frail humans are made.
Me, if I were a betting man I would say it has to do with a little hate over your being kicked off Avalon for bogus and unfounded reasons back in 2014. I feel you, I would have been p!ssed too, Bill was definitely in the wrong for that. No question.

You have no idea how wrong you are, and I've told you this before. I am equally committed to speaking the facts on any kind of subject that I happen to have the facts about, whether it is on the subject of Bill Ryan, or autism, or whatever else.

I hold no grudges against Bill Ryan, not even for having passed on my personal information to Simon Parkes so that he in turn could threaten to sue me. I find such behavior despicable and utterly unethical, and I don't like psychopaths. But a grudge, no. A grudge is something personal.

I also most certainly don't hold any grudges against him for having banned me from his palace either. In fact, I told him myself to either ban me or unsubscribe me because I was sick and tired of his Machiavellianism. He actually did me a favor by banning me, because that's how I ended up here at The One Truth.

Dude you drink tap water without filtering your water. How much can you possibly know?

I will only drink tap water in a case of emergency, as when I was out of beverages and unable to get to the shops due to illness. I seriously doubt that the few glasses of water I drank back then would have caused any irreparable damage to my body.

You eat food regardless of the processing and the preservatives.
I think you know far less than what is even minimally acceptable on the subject.
So no I'm sorry, I do not even come close to trusting your opinion on being able to objectify and differentiate what is garbage coming out of main stream medical and what has merit.

Then that is your prerogative. At least I've tried talking sense into you. :tea:

I am done debating with you, Marcus. I've already long said everything I needed to say, across multiple threads here at the forum, and in varying degrees of in-depth explanation of all the phenomena and the science behind it all.

Either you will look for it and read it with an open mind, or you can stick to your prejudices and dismiss anything I've said here in this particular thread without looking at any of the other stuff I've already written about this. The choice is yours, and even though I could say that I'm not exactly hopeful that you would look at my earlier notes on the subject — and with an open mind to boot — the truth of the matter is that I'm not even interested in whether you do or whether you don't.

You are a person with lots of preconceived notions and prejudices, not just on account of generic discussion topics — autism included, but not limited to that — but also on account of myself as a person. You shamelessly and aggressively attribute me with all kinds of false properties, and you see the splinter in my eye while missing the beam in your own.

I'm sorry, but I just can't muster the energy anymore to argue with people who so fanatically insist on being wrong, Marcus. I just can't. If you can't accept the truth from me, then maybe life will lead you to it by way of some other path. At least I know I've tried, but I am not your keeper, and your prejudices about me are your own responsibility, not mine.

:flag:

DNA
25th July 2017, 21:22
You really need to learn how to read properly, Marcus. When you are talking about the alleged mental age regression — which is brain damage — then yes, this is caused by vaccines, but no, that is not autism. That is where the contention lies. Autism is something very different, just as schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder are also very different conditions from one another, in spite of the fact that pop culture has come to equate the two.
You need a reading lesson yourself because I never once mentioned the word autism in either of the first two posts you quoted you were simply inferring autism and responding accordingly.

I hold no grudges against Bill Ryan, not even for having passed on my personal information to Simon Parkes so that he in turn could threaten to sue me. I find such behavior despicable and utterly unethical, and I don't like psychopaths. But a grudge, no. A grudge is something personal.
Dude I didn't even know he passed on your personal information to Simon Parks.
I'm not calling you a liar, but how do you know Bill passed this information on?
That is some pretty effed up sh!t, and I for one would be p!ssed for sure over that.

You keep saying I'm attributing some kind of lower life form qualities to you by stating you must be p!ssed off at Bill Ryan.
I'm not.
I simply know myself. I'm human. You are human. I'm a student of human frailty.
There is the reality of being human and the ideal of being human and the reality is the rule far more often than not.

I also most certainly don't hold any grudges against him for having banned me from his palace either. In fact, I told him myself to either ban me or unsubscribe me because I was sick and tired of his Machiavellianism. He actually did me a favor by banning me, because that's how I ended up here at The One Truth.
Dude everyone gets p!ssed and holds a grudge now and again.
To not acknowledge this is to repress it. Just saying.

Then that is your prerogative. At least I've tried talking sense into you. :tea:

I am done debating with you, Marcus. I've already long said everything I needed to say, across multiple threads here at the forum, and in varying degrees of in-depth explanation of all the phenomena and the science behind it all.

Dude stop sweating it.
I'm not trying to convince you of anything so you shouldn't be concerned with swaying me to your way of thinking.

Either you will look for it and read it with an open mind, or you can stick to your prejudices and dismiss anything I've said here in this particular thread without looking at any of the other stuff I've already written about this. The choice is yours, and even though I could say that I'm not exactly hopeful that you would look at my earlier notes on the subject — and with an open mind to boot — the truth of the matter is that I'm not even interested in whether you do or whether you don't.
I'm prejudiced against science that is paid for by donors with questionable ethics and straightforward conflicts of interest in so far as desire specific results being derived from their funds.

You are a person with lots of preconceived notions and prejudices, not just on account of generic discussion topics — autism included Boil that down and you are saying DNA is prejudiced against people with autism.
I said earlier that you always make this about you, and that you portray yourself as the victim.
This is exactly what I was talking about.

but not limited to that — but also on account of myself as a person. You shamelessly and aggressively attribute me with all kinds of false properties, and you see the splinter in my eye while missing the beam in your own.

Dude this is all about you.
You attacked me because you are an "Autistic victim" that sees a protagonist in every typed phrase that contains "vaccine damage".

I'm sorry, but I just can't muster the energy anymore to argue with people who so fanatically insist on being wrong, Marcus. I just can't. If you can't accept the truth from me, then maybe life will lead you to it by way of some other path. At least I know I've tried, but I am not your keeper, and your prejudices about me are your own responsibility, not mine.

I had hoped if we had an honest dialogue you could take some of the responsibility for this misunderstanding.
Had that happened I would have bent my knee and asked to stay.
But taking the arrogant road and being so condescending in your last statement here I can see that isn't going to happen.

Aragorn you are not Nicholas Cage from the movie "City of Angels" you are not an Angel incarnating for the first time bestowing his holiness on us mere mortals.
You are an incarnating soul just like everyone else.
With all the frailties and faults there-in.
I do believe you are a good man, I do, but you are arrogant and self deceiving and your play for sympathy at being the victim here is no better than the emotions you say you are incapable of like anger, hatred and envy.
The more you attempt to project this holy image of yourself the more you sound to me that you have not done enough introspection and self analysis.

You should come back here and read this exchange we have had when your sense of "autistic victimhood" has settled down.
It is my opinion you will see you are the one who started this by attacking me for no reason what so ever.

Chester
25th July 2017, 22:13
It was my relentless questioning of Bill Ryan about integrity in journalism when I was "Seeking Senior" on Avalon that got me banned.

Most members of the Avalon forum saw the game you were playing. All questions you raised were responded to. Once all that had been allowed to run its course, and all you did was hammer the same stuff over and over, it was clear to the staff at PA that you had no intention of being a contributing member. What was clear was that your obsession was only destructive. Only you know your intentions for behaving as you did. That’s the facts, Keep Trying.

You try and do the same thing here to Malc for example, and your lifespan here would likely be no different.

Now you may be able to enjoy promulgating your crusade here at TOT against Bill Ryan and/or Kerry Cassidy but as a member, and in speaker strictly for myself, I will always point out when you are wrong.

Aragorn
25th July 2017, 22:32
You need a reading lesson yourself because I never once mentioned the word autism in either of the first two posts you quoted you were simply inferring autism and responding accordingly.

You didn't mention it literally, but you were most definitely alluding to it through a careful choice of words. I saw that, and I picked up on it with the intent of refuting the innuendo. No more, no less.

Dude I didn't even know he passed on your personal information to Simon Parks.

Of course you knew. I've already mentioned that several times here on the open forum.

I'm not calling you a liar, but how do you know Bill passed this information on?

He was the only one on Avalon who knew my legal name and my e-mail address. Furthermore, he also did the same to Malc, who had already no longer been a member of Project Avalon for four years at that point in time. But we know from Avalon insiders that he keeps all of this personal information stored on his own computers, for in the event that he needs it.

Furthermore, the lawsuit threats from Simon Parkes — served separately to Malc and to myself, but around the same time and over the same matter — were prompted by a members-only thread here at The One Truth. There were Simon Sez™ groupies here at the forum in those days, and they copied that thread back to Simon Parkes, who then requested our personal information from Bill Ryan with the intent of scaring us off with the threat of a lawsuit.

And Bill Ryan complied with Simon Parkes' request, because Parkes had already threatened both him personally and Avalon as a whole with a lawsuit as well earlier on, when Avalon members had begun filing complaints to the Avalon mod room about Simon Parkes and his sexual, financial and psychic misconduct. But instead of investigating the complaints from his members, Bill Ryan simply dropped down on his knees before Simon Parkes and sent him a PM with an apology on behalf of the entire Avalon forum. From that moment on, Simon Parkes owned Bill Ryan, and was free to do as he pleased over at The Project™.

That is some pretty effed up sh!t, and I for one would be p!ssed for sure over that.

I was p*ssed in the moment itself, but more so with Simon Parkes than with Bill Ryan.

You keep saying I'm attributing some kind of lower life form qualities to you by stating you must be p!ssed off at Bill Ryan.
I'm not.
I simply know myself. I'm human. You are human. I'm a student of human frailty.
There is the reality of being human and the ideal of being human and the reality is the rule far more often than not.

Your mistake is to think that I am exactly the same as you. I am not. What makes me tick and what p*sses me off are specific to me, and I think that by now I've already amply shown that I've got a lot more patience than most other people.

Dude everyone gets p!ssed and holds a grudge now and again.
To not acknowledge this is to repress it. Just saying.

If and when I hold a grudge, then I will acknowledge that. But I also tend to get myself over that quite early on.

I'm prejudiced against science that is paid for by donors with questionable ethics and straightforward conflicts of interest in so far as desire specific results being derived from their funds.

Boil that down and you are saying DNA is prejudiced against people with autism.
I said earlier that you always make this about you, and that you portray yourself as the victim.
This is exactly what I was talking about.

And it's also exactly where you are wrong, because I am not making this about myself. I saw you making a veiled but unmistakable innuendo about autism and vaccines, and I addressed you on account of that innuendo. You responded by making another innuendo by way of another veiled but unmistakable allegation regarding myself as an individual.

I confronted you on that, and then you arrogantly unleashed a shit storm on me, even going so far as to accuse me of abusing my position as an administrator here in order to stifle or censor discussions. But apparently you were still missing that humongous beam in your own eye, because what has been happening here so far is that you're essentially suggesting that everyone should be allowed to vocalize their opinion, so long as they are not staff members. Because if a staff member vocalizes their own opinion or brings facts to the table that you don't agree with, then they are allegedly abusing their position.

And no, I'm not being paranoid, because I am not saying that you were consciously doing this. But subconsciously you were, yes. Your psyche was willing to latch on to my position as an administrator — see your comment where you accused me of making the "vaccines vs. autism" debate against the rules — as a way for shutting me up and depriving me of my freedom of speech.

So who's really running away from himself here, Marcus? Who's the one hiding behind false allegations, projections and suppositions — as you always do?

I had hoped if we had an honest dialogue you could take some of the responsibility for this misunderstanding.
Had that happened I would have bent my knee and asked to stay.
But taking the arrogant road and being so condescending in your last statement here I can see that isn't going to happen.

Not only do you mistake vaccine-induced injury for autism, Marcus, but you're also mistaking my assertiveness for arrogance, while completely missing the point that you are the one behaving arrogantly here. Arrogantly, condescendingly and patronizing.

And I hate to have to say it, but had this been Project Avalon and had I been Bill Ryan, then your posts would have been deleted at best — maybe even the whole thread would have been deleted — and you would have been instantly banned at worst.

Aragorn you are not Nicholas Cage from the movie "City of Angels" you are not an Angel incarnating for the first time bestowing his holiness on us mere mortals.

You know nothing about me, Marcus. Nothing, other than that I'm autistic and that I was banned from Project Avalon somewhere in the past. You know nothing about my past, and you know nothing about my psyche. But I am not here to draw any attention onto myself or have any debates about what it is that I came here to do. Instead, I simply do that.

You are an incarnating soul just like everyone else. With all the frailties and faults there-in.

Like I've said before, Marcus, you're entitled to your opinion, even if your opinion is utterly wrong. This debate is not about me, nor about my existence beyond this mortal life. All of that is irrelevant.

I do believe you are a good man, I do, but you are arrogant and self deceiving and your play for sympathy at being the victim here is no better than the emotions you say you are incapable of like anger, hatred and envy.

I am not the one being arrogant here. You are.

I am not deceiving myself. In fact, I am probably 300% more in touch with every aspect of my being — from my psyche over to my autistic neurology and down to how my environment affects my thoughts — than you are, courtesy of the fact that I've been perpetually psycho-evaluating myself every friggin' day of the last 45-odd years or so. Which I needed to do because of the severe degree of psychological abuse I had to endure when I was growing up. It was the only way to retain my sanity.

I have never said that I would not be capable of anger, hatred or envy, and I have no idea whatsoever where you would have dug that up.

The more you attempt to project this holy image of yourself the more you sound to me that you have not done enough introspection and self analysis.

Physician, heal thyself.

You should come back here and read this exchange we have had when your sense of "autistic victimhood" has settled down.
It is my opinion you will see you are the one who started this by attacking me for no reason what so ever.

I'm afraid that the only one who construes my intervention with regard to what you said about those vaccines as an attack on you, would be you, Marcus. You have all of your facts backwards, all the way from the "vaccines versus autism" issue over to who is being arrogant here and down to who is — still — attacking whom.

I rest my case, and I've got nothing more to add here than that your account will be put in retirement in 4 hours and 17 minutes from now, unless you contact the staff beforehand in order to rescind your request.

WantDisclosure
25th July 2017, 23:15
Most members of the Avalon forum saw the game you were playing. All questions you raised were responded to. Once all that had been allowed to run its course, and all you did was hammer the same stuff over and over, it was clear to the staff at PA that you had no intention of being a contributing member. What was clear was that your obsession was only destructive. Only you know your intentions for behaving as you did. That’s the facts, Keep Trying.

You try and do the same thing here to Malc for example, and your lifespan here would likely be no different.

Now you may be able to enjoy promulgating your crusade here at TOT against Bill Ryan and/or Kerry Cassidy but as a member, and in speaker strictly for myself, I will always point out when you are wrong.

My questions to Bill Ryan about journalism were not answered; they were obfuscated.

I am not in the business of playing games with anyone.

I am a serious investigator of the truth.

Are you threatening me?

Chester
25th July 2017, 23:25
My questions to Bill Ryan about journalism were not answered; they were obfuscated.

I am not in the business of playing games with anyone.

I am a serious investigator of the truth.

Are you threatening me?

This is a perfect example of exactly what you did at PA... and I doubt anyone here falls for it. My hope is that this forum has limits too... we shall see.

After seeing the connotation and overall tone of the language used by Bill Ryan talking about Corey Goode as a "lying, plagiarizing" blah blah blah on a thread about the overall credibility of secret space program allegations by whistleblowers, I saw a red flag that screamed out to me, "This is personal and has nothing to do with responsible vetting of witnesses to be showcased publicly on the internet."

This would be nothing but your opinion. Which my opinion says is wrong. I will add more of my opinion (and notice I do not cast my opinion as fact) – The motive has everything to do with responsible vetting and in fact, the sights are not simply focused upon Corey Goode but also, the enablers - enablers who appear to some (who consider themselves to have a bit better discernment) as sellouts. Example – Wilcock / Salla / Jimmie Church… again, just examples as there are many others. In addition, there are many who claim justification to the label “whistleblower” (Goode, et al.) who have their own massive credibility issues and these folks are surely going to find themselves under greater scrutiny of the legitimate researchers of today.

The reasons that Bill (not to mention Daniel Listz, Richard Dolan and more) has spoken out about Goode is because of Bill’s first hand and significant experience directly with Goode (spanning several years).

Goode is an extreme example of fakery where it is easy to prove he’s not to be taken seriously. His fakery should be outed.

In addition, Corey’s claims are beyond fantastical and only the most compromised individuals are sucked in by the fraudulent stories.

Of course, there are also those “in cahoots” with this story where they may believe their efforts to defend the indefensible may bring them financial benefits, network retention (meaning keeping your friends who are in on it or have been sucked in by it) or “other” benefits which could involve subversive elements who desire to destroy legitimate research of all UFO/SSP possibilities.

Dreamtimer
25th July 2017, 23:30
How in the world would Sam be threatening you, Keep Trying? It's pretty clear he was saying that if you verbally attacked the forum's owner your membership would end quickly.

WantDisclosure
25th July 2017, 23:33
How in the world would Sam be threatening you, Keep Trying? It's pretty clear he was saying that if you verbally attacked the forum's owner your membership would end quickly.

I did not verbally attack anyone, Dreamtimer.

WantDisclosure
25th July 2017, 23:39
This would be nothing but your opinion. Which my opinion says is wrong. I will add more of my opinion (and notice I do not cast my opinion as fact) – The motive has everything to do with responsible vetting and in fact, the sights are not simply focused upon Corey Goode but also, the enablers - enablers who appear to some (who consider themselves to have a bit better discernment) as sellouts. Example – Wilcock / Salla / Jimmie Church… again, just examples as there are many others. In addition, there are many who claim justification to the label “whistleblower” (Goode, et al.) who have their own massive credibility issues and these folks are surely going to find themselves under greater scrutiny of the legitimate researchers of today.

The reasons that Bill (not to mention Daniel Listz, Richard Dolan and more) has spoken out about Goode is because of Bill’s first hand and significant experience directly with Goode (spanning several years).

Goode is an extreme example of fakery where it is easy to prove he’s not to be taken seriously. His fakery should be outed.

In addition, Corey’s claims are beyond fantastical and only the most compromised individuals are sucked in by the fraudulent stories.

Of course, there are also those “in cahoots” with this story where they may believe their efforts to defend the indefensible may bring them financial benefits, network retention (meaning keeping your friends who are in on it or have been sucked in by it) or “other” benefits which could involve subversive elements who desire to destroy legitimate research of all UFO/SSP possibilities.
I am not going to debate Corey Goode's credibility with you or anyone else. It is not a debatable subject at this point in time.

My concern expressed was about Kerry Cassidy's journalism, which I still highly respect, in spite of her possible lapse regarding Corey Goode.

Chester
25th July 2017, 23:50
I am not going to debate Corey Goode's credibility with you or anyone else. It is not a debatable subject at this point in time.

My concern expressed was about Kerry Cassidy's journalism, which I still highly respect, in spite of her possible lapse regarding Corey Goode.

And this is an exact example of what ended your membership at PA. Your insistence on continually repeating something you appear to want readers to believe is fact when in fact it has been repeatedly been proven as false. You ignore Corey's own self outing long before Kerry ever got into the picture. To keep doing this is the behavior of a troll. You are not stating an opinion, you are stating a lie. And you continue to do this over and over.

So I have decided to step aside and allow you to enjoy yourself and whatever you get out of it.

Apologies to TOT but I am going to wait this one out on the sidelines. Prediction... I won't have to wait very long.

donk
26th July 2017, 00:58
You are a great group of people, you could all learn so much from each other if you could let the past go and focus on the present.
I'm looking at you Donk and Fred.

Oh Marcus, you're great people too.

I try to learn from the past. I sho don't "move on" from it before I've gotten all I can from it...and I do try to get as much I can here (and other places). Maybe that's "living in it" and something I shouldn't be doing to you, but to me it feels right, I still think there's much to learn from it, you enjoy staying only in your "now" and forgetting/ignoring/dismissing the past

If you want to see my REAL PAST and personal issues and me spilling me guts out in a way that would give you accurate information to judge the way you are choosing to, go to earth empaths or old PA posts. I came here cuz I saw your homeboy rewriting history, people like you enabling him, and people unfamiliar buying it

donk
26th July 2017, 01:28
Oh the charge :frantic:

Nothing gets me more fired up then hearing "move on"

I am all about doing my best to live in the now...but all the nows before are what inform me and make me who I am

Imagine living in the now and having no (accurate) memory of any past??

Fred Steeves
26th July 2017, 01:58

Dreamtimer
26th July 2017, 13:22
If someone tells me I need to 'get over' something and forget, I tell them I have no desire to be stupid and fail to learn from experience.

Dumpster Diver
26th July 2017, 14:07
If someone tells me I need to 'get over' something and forget, I tell them I have no desire to be stupid and fail to learn from experience.

Forgive but don't forget.