PDA

View Full Version : Volunteers

Aianawa
17th July 2017, 13:20
Enjoyed this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyIkyAo1U7I&feature=youtu.be

Aianawa
20th July 2017, 20:20
Favourite vid of the year so far, i feel many children will watch this and go aha.

Aianawa
20th July 2017, 20:26
Favourite vid of the year so far, i feel many children will watch this and go aha.

His Channell https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXYovY7ejBnnp9bK6RJuouA

Aianawa
20th July 2017, 20:51
Lol adults too

Elen
21st July 2017, 08:54
You know what...if not my very favorite...it's VERY close!

sandy
22nd July 2017, 05:47
I want to be around for this time and will be even if in spirit only :thup:

Exit 0
22nd July 2017, 13:11
This Comment Was Cross-Posted from, Here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11143-Soul-Harvesting-How-To-Escape-The-Patrix?p=841976009&viewfull=1#post841976009).

Yes…. Of course…. It’s all as simple as the imagination of a child!!!

Here’s the rub:
Now, I know there will be those who will accuse me of promoting more fear, here.

It’s not quite as simple as the video portrays. In order to escape the Matrix/Patrix one must first recognize the traps that bind souls to this reality. Then one must learn where the Gate In The Garden Wall is hiding.

This system was created to work exactly as it does. It’s not broken. Those volunteers who have come to free the imprisoned should also be aware, they too can become trapped, without the knowledge of how to get-back-out.

This particular reality…. This particular earth, will continue-on for another eternity, doing exactly what it has been doing for eternities-past.

The Earth/Reality that's portrayed in the video, doesn't exist in this Particular Reality. It exists within another dimension.... or a distant part of this Universe. Getting back to it requires knowledge, and understanding.

Adults should never allow children to play in traffic….

Aianawa
22nd July 2017, 13:45
Oh my gosh, children die every day, in my experience on two occasions i have watched them born again shortly afterwards, geez i go, i feel i will choose to come back, it is amazing the feeling of waking yourself up and then helping others know themself also, what a buzz, what a journey, what soul power acknowledged.
Yes fear meets love on this spot or post above this one, the only hole in the wall to god or heaven or home you speak of is the veil, we were given a key before arriving, maybe it is fear the box it be kept in.

heyokah
22nd July 2017, 14:06
The Earth/Reality that's portrayed in the video, doesn't exist in this Particular Reality. It exists within another dimension.... or a distant part of this Universe. Getting back to it requires knowledge, and understanding.

Sorry, but I think that just knowledge and understanding will not be enough, by far....

Fred Steeves
22nd July 2017, 15:03
Sorry, but I think that just knowledge and understanding will not be enough, by far....

I tend to agree, but can you please elaborate just a bit.

heyokah
22nd July 2017, 16:27

I tend to agree, but can you please elaborate just a bit.

Of course Fred, I can and will :)

One can try to gain as much knowledge and understanding as possible of the traps and manipulations that are going on and have been going on for eons of time. But one has to have the courage to face one's own shadows and demons as well - and everyone has them in one way or other - otherwise one would not be in this earthly body.

I think that, unless one has gone within and face these dark parts of oneself through applying self honesty, followed by self forgiveness, one will not be able to escape the matrix and be free of the wheel of karma.

What good would liberation be, if one would end-up sharing this place of freedom with people like Soros, Cheney, Rumsfeld or the Rockefellers, to call a few, because they happen to have the same knowledge and understanding ?........

Exit 0
22nd July 2017, 17:14
^^^^ To all above:

"It's a riddle, wrapped-up in an enigma, concealed in a paradox....

And, it's been working in perfect synchronization, against the Mass of Humanity, since the Dawn of Man.

Blessings to the one-among-us who figures it all out....

heyokah
22nd July 2017, 17:18
Blessings to the one-among-us who figures it all out....

Thank you ! LOL

Aianawa
22nd July 2017, 17:33
Feel once you figure yourself out, you know.

Fred Steeves
22nd July 2017, 17:37
I think that, unless one has gone within and face these dark parts of oneself through applying self honesty, followed by self forgiveness, one will not be able to escape the matrix and be free of the wheel of karma.

So far as I'm concerned that's about the perfect answer Heyokah, thank you.

I could quibble there's nothing here needs escaping from, that it's actually quite the opposite, but that's just one of my anal pet peeves better suited for another time and place :)

modwiz
22nd July 2017, 21:17
I could quibble there's nothing here needs escaping from, that it's actually quite the opposite, but that's just one of my anal pet peeves better suited for another time and place :)

Agreed, Fred. My quibble to. In short, we need to reclaim the Earth to build a human world. A lot of "metaphysics"/religion start people off with an inverted and/or occulted narrative leading people to think the Earth is a prison. No, the Earth has been psychologically, and then materially, walled off from human consciousness. We need to break out of the "prison" world and reclaim the Earth, our sovereigny and most importantly, our magical connection to the Earth. Prohibition of magic by religions, reserved only for the clergy, was the main way we were focused into an exclusively material world. Faith and hope replacing magic and gnosis.

What good would liberation be, if one would end-up sharing this place of freedom with people like Soros, Cheney, Rumsfeld or the Rockefellers, to call a few, because they happen to have the same knowledge and understanding ?........

When truly free, people like Cheney and Soros could be "visited" by a baseball team of all designates batters. Only the criminal justice system, run by criminals as the name indicates, keeps them safe.

lcam88
22nd July 2017, 22:24
With or without magic, or religion, or politics... we all are faced with the same issue. We might even realize what the issue is, we may find doing something about it is always simple, but some of us may simply choose not to.

Instead we may choose to feed that something elemental within that craves the opportunity to taste flesh, blood and wine. We move on when we are satisfied... Escaping... :) is an interesting word considering we live our own manifest; we all are taking an opportunity. We truly are all volunteers.

That "The rational" is not more powerful, or better than "The irrational", that "being alive" is not better or more desirable than "being dead"... Simply being... that is all that matters. Being free is about having that ability to choose; I contend we all do choose. Even The Beast chooses... However we have far fewer actual choices then we think. The issue of Free will comes to mind.

Exit 0
23rd July 2017, 01:50
I honor anyone seeking the Bodhisattva Path (enlightenment through reincarnation). Every entity has the free will to choose the path that resonates most with their Higher Self.

I speak with no disrespect to those who have chosen the comfort of the Wheel of Reincarnation.

At some point on the pilgrimage, one will become weary of the endless ass-biting-loops of birth-death-rebirth.

Such are the Souls to whom I speak….

sandy
23rd July 2017, 02:44
Enjoying hearing the opinions of everyone in this thread.

To me I don't know. I do actually look forward to full Spirit Being; if only to know for the time span of Spirit Being .....then the energy has to go somewhere, do something as it does not or cannot stay stagnant IMO with out becoming something else...

maybe even a spiral funnel...hey I could choose to be a worm hole for all one knows ...:frantic: :whstl::pc::cloud:

TargeT
23rd July 2017, 07:23
Feel once you figure yourself out, you know.

I think that's the first, and a very important step.

But after that, you have to DO.

If you don't act on the work you've done, if you don't become exemplary; what was the work for?

Aianawa
23rd July 2017, 07:42
Lol, hi TargetT, pet word peeves for me are would, could, should, have to, must, gotta, used in the context that someone other than yourself should follow your perception, choices, way etc and yes, not in all cases but i point this out because on the sufi nine point enneagram, once one gets to point eight in any nine point process wether growing a tomato or making a vid, moving to step nine and completion, is a choice, was a great learning for me, saved lots of time. One may do the fool, the perfect, start again, one may do anything to be, once they be, imo.

heyokah
23rd July 2017, 07:59
I think that's the first, and a very important step.

But after that, you have to DO.

If you don't act on the work you've done, if you don't become exemplary; what was the work for?

Thanks TargeT.
That resonates very well with my pragmatic mind :)

heyokah
23rd July 2017, 08:31

I honor anyone seeking the Bodhisattva Path (enlightenment through reincarnation). Every entity has the free will to choose the path that resonates most with their Higher Self.

Thank you Exit.
I will clarify the Bodhisattva Path a bit, if you don't mind :)

- The path of the Bodhisattva is the path of Love, of laying down one's life for one's friends.

- It's the path of the ones who willingly bear the burden of a wayward humanity.

- It's the path of the unascended masters of the Himalayas, ageless saints who hold the balance by radiating light into this world.

- It's also the path of ascended masters who choose to remain with earth to teach and help its evolution, rather than continue on to higher realms of cosmic service.

- And it's the path of those of us on earth who desire to follow in their footsteps.

Aianawa
23rd July 2017, 08:49
That mystery symbol found around the world denoting the original symbol imo is the dot in the circle, to leave circle is to increase to go within dot from whence you came is return.

Heyzoka, you forgot to add O after Exits name, which had me sense into that symbol.

heyokah
23rd July 2017, 09:30
That mystery symbol found around the world denoting the original symbol imo is the dot in the circle, to leave circle is to increase to go within dot from whence you came is return.

Heyzoka, you forgot to add O after Exits name, which had me sense into that symbol.

LOL

The circle after Exit's name is not an O but a zero - 0. Meaning..... NO EXIT!?? Do you see why I left out the 0?

But tell me why you skip my last balancing h and add a balancing z..... :)

Exit 0
23rd July 2017, 11:14
^^^^

Exit 0 (zero) could have dual meanings, heyokah.

It could mean, as you say, "no exit". After eons of time, endlessly recycling on the Wheel of Reincarnation, this concept increasingly becomes a possibility.

....or, it could mean the exit at the beginning of the pilgrimage, i.e. the point where you entered the journey.... or, the way back-out.

See this LINK (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11143-Soul-Harvesting-How-To-Escape-The-Patrix?p=841973593&viewfull=1#post841973593), for clarity of understanding.

heyokah
23rd July 2017, 15:11

^^^^

Exit 0 (zero) could have dual meanings, heyokah.

It could mean, as you say, "no exit". After eons of time, endlessly recycling on the Wheel of Reincarnation, this concept increasingly becomes a possibility.

....or, it could mean the exit at the beginning of the pilgrimage, i.e. the point where you entered the journey.... or, the way back-out.

The Fool 0 - is unnumbered; sometimes represented as 0 (the first) or XXII (the last) Major Arcana in decks.

http://i65.tinypic.com/2ibhx7m.jpg

In fact, the word Fool is a corruption of Soel, Sol or Soleil, meaning the sun.
The Jester, Trickster or Harlequin (or heyokah), with his coat of many colors, is a simulacra of the sun in its annual traversal of the zodiac.
The card’s esoteric sign is zero which connotes the sun as well.

Will the sun be our "star-gate to heaven?"..... or the wormhole to Walhalla

Aianawa
23rd July 2017, 15:30
౛ోకపడు ḍzōka-paḍa. v.n. To be obtained or got, to be joined ౛తపడు.

heyokah
23rd July 2017, 15:38
౛ోకపడు ḍzōka-paḍa. v.n. To be obtained or got, to be joined ౛తపడు.

That's clear. Thanks :thup:

lcam88
23rd July 2017, 23:32

The dot within the circle is a symbol of 0 and 1. Where 0 is stillness and the dot is pure volition, as it was explained to me. The volition can be any application of will, including "to leave the circle".

More to the point:

Some of us only react to environmental stimulus; that would mean some of us would be in perfect stillness absent some "creative force" that manifests as an environmental stimulus. A few of us are the genesis of original action that then works to stimulate reactions in the rest of the world. That "creative force" is what I liken to volition; the meaning of that point within the circle.

ADDENDUM

That would make Exit 0 be synonymous with Exit Stillness...

Aianawa
24th July 2017, 10:21
Enjoyed this

Telepathy or feelings, another message within this vid that imo we are seeping into nowadays.

Aianawa
4th February 2018, 08:08
Was looking for an old thread and bumped into this, again

unseenuser
8th February 2018, 15:07
Enjoyed this

I found this website with free books available.
http://www.thedivinesecretgarden.com/tdsg-access.html
This is an extract from Time Loop Chronicles 1, describing how a visiting soul gets trapped

.....suddenly I am flying in space, “I am free, like a
bird with no ties. I was flying with two other friends. We were not in ships; we
were flying like birds through space. It feels so real; I feel like I am there…”

“Not that long ago, you were really there.” the voice continued. “Please
continue to tell me what is happening with you and your friends.”

“We are just soaring through space without a care in the universe. OH
WOW?”

“What? Did something happen?”

“The planets, we are flying by planets, but they are not round, I don’t
think they are planets; they appear to be alive.”

“The planets, they are shaped like dolphins and whales, sea creatures,
and they are alive. The planet is living; they are moving through space like
swimming in the ocean. WOW!”

“Yes, in the true spirit world all things are alive and have consciousness.
These are not matter worlds but living energy worlds.”

As we kept soaring, I then looked far in front of me and I saw this white
chalky substance filling part of the space. I began asking; “What is that?”

One of my friends conveyed to me, ‘this is the dimension of the prison
galaxy. We have lost many close friends in this realm, and they have never
come back out.’ Deep sadness and gloom filled our hearts. We all
remembered our fallen friends, and now they are prisoners of this fallen
dimension.

..This is the universe you call the Milky Way Galaxy. It indeed is a prison for souls.”

“Yes, I can remember now, many have fallen and are down there, and
they are lost. And they don’t even remember who they were. I feel terrible for
them. I cannot understand how they were trapped. They had great and
glorious powers like we all do, but now all of their memory is gone.”

My friends that were flying with me, reminded me that we were not
supposed to go into this realm, or we would be sucked in. If we are sucked in,
then we will lose all memory of who we are and forever be missing.

That didn’t set well with me, why would we become lost? We have these
powers, we are not prisoners. We remember everything. And even if we enter
matter worlds and experience it, which is called death, we are not trapped, we
just awaken unto our soul’s journey.

Again, my friends assured me that we were warned not to go into this
realm. ......

....I kept thinking to myself, I have this
power, I have this glory, why can’t I go into this realm and awaken my friends
and bring them back to the fold? I felt it was wrong to leave them there, that
if we had this kind of supremacy and we do not use it to help, are we not
worse than those who have enslaved our friends?

...“The issue is not whether you can
help them; the issue is, they chose to do something that they were not
prepared for, and thus they became trapped into this horrible nightmare.

They were also warned and they made the wrong choice. They are not
trapped forever, but they must follow protocols so that they can be released
from their own error. And only until then will they become free.”

..... I told the two friends that were with me, “We need to help these
lost souls. There is nothing there that can trap us. We are spirits, not material
beings, so we can move into this realm undetected and remove our friends.”

My two companions were not as sure about this as I was. But they saw
my determination and believed we could go in there and retrieve our friends
and become heroes. The guide then spoke out, “Sometimes good intentions
are paved on unstable foundations.

..... “You do not know everything, some things
are secrets, and thus the soul can be trapped in matter!”

As we maneuvered closer to this white goo in space, I just didn’t believe
the soul could be trapped, and then I recklessly flew into the forbidden
substance. Suddenly, we all blacked-out just like what happens when
experiencing soul changes. I could hear this swooshing sound as it continued
to pull me at a very fast rate of speed like a sucking machine or vacuum. I had
no control against it. I didn’t know what was happening.

The next thing I knew I was standing in a desert area, surrounded by
what appeared to be Tuareg’s and Bedouin type people that appeared to be
nomadic. They were a desert clan that lived in clay houses.

I had no idea where my two friends were, they were missing and I didn’t
know what had happened to us, and then this subtle mental thought
protruded through saying, ‘they are now lost in time.’

The houses where these dwellers lived were rounded like an igloo. And
they had one entranceway into the front part. Inside each hut were
uncomfortable looking clay chairs and beds, maybe two of each. They were
not large rooms, enough to hold a family of four possibly.

While there I ran into one of the people, he was wrapped in some dirty
white garments from the head to the toe, wearing sandals upon his feet. He
looked at me and said, “You do not belong here, you should not have come.”

I asked if he knew who I was. He said, “You are traveler from beyond the
world, like me, you came from another time and place until you were pulled
into this world. Why did you come here?”

“I wanted to help, I was hoping I could free everyone.”

“That was a tragic mistake on your part. You cannot free us, we are
trapped and we are stuck forever.”

I asked him, “You do not believe that you are trapped, do you?”

“All I know is that everyone who has come here has been trapped for a
very long time. And most, unlike you, do not even remember who they were
from the day they came here, their memory was snatched by some enchanted
sorcery.”

“Well how is it that you remember, and did you see two others like me
arrive recently about the time I came here, these were my friends?”

“It is because the black ones have not stolen my memory, they do not
know I can still recall events from where I came from. And if you came with
friend’s chances of them landing in the same place are nil, they are probably
somewhere else on this planet. They love to divide and conquer.”

“The black ones?” I queried.

“These are those who dress in black, they are not human so they hide
their form from us. But they have powers, and they can touch you with their
rod and strip you of your memory. And you will become a slave for them.”

“How is it that you have remained with memory? How did you avoid the
black ones? And what is this Rod that you speak of”

“Because, I don’t let on that I am aware of anything. When they show up
I act completely ignorant like everyone else does who has been taken over.
Everyone else just follows orders, they cannot think through the situation,
they know to be able to eat and have warmth and a place to live, they must
obey. Their rods are some sort of magical control sticks, if you are hit with one
you will black-out and upon awakening you will have forgotten everything you
ever knew.”

I was becoming angry. This was really bothering me. I hated that I had no
power. This body was so thick and dense, and it did not allow me to move or
operate properly. It was a useless tool.

Suddenly, the nomad I was talking too said, “Keep alert, here comes the
black ones; I do not know you right now, just do something, anything, look
busy and whatever you do, do not look in their eyes, they can read your
mind.”

I was at a loss for words, being angry, all I wanted to do was fight and
flee this situation, but I hid around the side of one of the dwellings, and
waited there acting imbecilic by kicking dirt around having no rhyme or reason
as to what I was doing.

I heard these entities pushing the nomadic travelers around and brutally
whipping these poor souls without cause with straps that had pieces of rock
melded into the leather. I had to look to see what these entities were.

I poked my head around and standing there was one of the black ones.
They were wearing some sort of bird like head gear over thick heavy black
garments, with leather shoes, like sandals, but not exact.

They were very tall and fit, maybe 9-feet tall, and built like a soldier. As
soon as I looked around, one of them saw me and caught my eyes. Instantly
he hit me with this small wand and everything went black.

The next thing I knew I was living in a village, I was a young teenage boy.
Maybe 16-years old. I had straggly black hair, I was unkempt, had tattoos
everywhere. My body was littered with jewelry, which was pinned inside the
skin. I was a sad sight for sore eyes.......

Elen
8th February 2018, 15:15
Welcome back Unseenuser! Here's greeting you back! :thup::smile2:

Dreamtimer
9th February 2018, 14:26
I like the story. It's similar to others I've read. The soul that travels the universe and then gets trapped and has memories taken away. I believe that to get them back we need to 'go within' rather than search without. Eastern wisdom has that part figured out. (and many more, no doubt)

We can escape the time matrix via Dreams, Near Death Experiences, Astral travel, etc. In these states we can learn to leave the prison upon death.

In the meantime, the lucid state is highly useful for putting things to the test before the Big Show, aka this physical life.

The black ones sound like Men in Black Egyptian style.

Aianawa
11th February 2018, 20:29
Hi Unseenuser, fear or love, even fear of losing love lol, is known when one is connected imo to their divine/higher self/vibrational fractals etc, the for certain the soul trappy blah blah