PDA

View Full Version : There’s a HUGE misunderstanding about Freemasonry

WantDisclosure
11th July 2017, 20:39
Is anyone familiar with cosmicconvergence.org?

This is a new website for me.

Are they credible?

Their "About" doesn't identify names.

However, knowing the ridicule and threats that seekers face, I can understand why!

I am interested in the following article: "Washington and Franklin were Freemasons, but that was before Freemasonry went dark." (http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=20173#more-20173)

What do members think?

Greenbarry
11th July 2017, 20:58
illuminati are the controllers of freemason.

Aragorn
12th July 2017, 01:42
I am interested in the following article: "Washington and Franklin were Freemasons, but that was before Freemasonry went dark." (http://cosmicconvergence.org/?p=20173#more-20173)

What do members think?

It is true. George Washington, Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Jefferson were Freemasons, and probably many of the other US Founding Fathers as well. And indeed, Freemasonry hasn't always been dark. In fact, it isn't even dark today whereas the lower ranks are concerned. Low-ranking Masons are for most part concerned with charitable work, even if they do maintain silly rituals. But that's more a matter of keeping with a tradition.

The real nastiness starts when you look at the lodges with very high-ranking Masons, such as the Knights of Malta, the Knights Templar and the Scottish Rites.

illuminati are the controllers of freemason.

Well, yes, but that depends on what you call the Illuminati. Those who are labeled as such today — they themselves don't use that term for themselves — have very little in common anymore with the original Bavarian Illuminati, who were for most part just people who opposed the dogmatic doctrines of the Roman Catholic Church and who were well-versed into the various sciences. The Vatican and their minions had them all arrested and/or executed.

Those who are commonly referred to today by the "alternative community" as "the Illuminati" are in fact not even interested in science. They maintain a (fake) Luciferian religion which mixes elements from the Law of One material with material from both Christianity and Egyptian mythology, and this religion is primarily intended for the sake of compromising influential people and then demanding their cooperation at the penalty of exposing their (consenting or non-consenting) participation in a number of, shall we say, "illegal acts of a usually sexual and/or ritually homicidal nature".

Dumpster Diver
12th July 2017, 04:46
Well, I really think it is all baked into this wide timeline we are traveling.

The US needed to be founded by Freemasons. Freemasons needed to be taken over by the Evil Nasties. Evil Nasties needed to take over the US and turn it into the 4th Reich. 4th Reich needed to start wars and do false flags for us to figure it out and "wake up."

God's plan.

Deal with it.

WantDisclosure
12th July 2017, 05:12
Well, I really think it is all baked into this wide timeline we are traveling.

The US need to be founded by Freemasons. Freemasons needed to be taken over by the Evil Nasties. Evil Nasties needed to take over the US and turn it into the 4th Reich. 4th Reich needed to start wars and do false flags for us to figure it out and "wake up."

God's plan.

Deal with it.

But we're still supposed to do something, right?

I hate to think I'm an idiot for worrying about things.

Maybe we should just say to ourselves, "Don't worry; be happy!"

Dumpster Diver
12th July 2017, 05:30
But we're still supposed to do something, right?

I hate to think I'm an idiot for worrying about things.

Maybe we should just say to ourselves, "Don't worry; be happy!"

You need to walk your karmic path. Good needs evil.

You will live, in some form, forever. Enjoy it, learn from it. You have plenty of time.