PDA

View Full Version : HOW TO EMPTY HOSPITALS. Clive de Carle talks with Dr Jennifer Daniels

Kathy
10th July 2017, 20:37
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhsNBsAcrzo
"Published on 6 Jul 2017 by Clive de Carle
Dr Daniels discusses MS, Parkinsons, Kidneys, pregnancy, prostate, scurvy and vitamin C, Light therapy

These days, I believe, everyone needs supplements unless you grow your own food with old varieties on undamaged soil

Make your own nut milks by soaking raw organic nuts for half a day or so then blending up fresh with water in a blender"

enjoy being
11th July 2017, 00:38
I agree on home grown food Kathy.
It is a lost skill in some countries.
Vegetables grown commercially are selected and hybridised for their yield. For their colour and shape. For their longevity and hardiness in transportation. For the speed of growth. And so on.
They tend to be low in nutrients, and void of trace elements.
When a vegetable is harvested it starts losing whatever minerals it has, at a fairly alarming rate. I did use to have a link to data on this but cant find it atm. It ran a survey on vegetables of all sorts and tested their content over the 5-12 day period. The results show that the best managed to be 60% after 12 days. But most dropped into the 30-40% with some being as low as 16%.
About half of the varieties had lost the majority of that by day 5 or 6.
Each degree of processing sped up the depletion. That is, the whole vegetable retained more than one which had been pre sliced.
Pre sliced frozen vegetables were not too bad, they had depletion that was only down to 60% but they lost some important trace elements which the unfrozen versions didn't lose to quick.
The only vegetable that increased their content on ripening, were tomatoes, capsicums, and one other I forget now.
Heritage varieties are the type one should grow if they are going to grow veges, but you can see that even home grown leafy varieties eaten straight from the garden are going to have more content in them.
This past 12 months has been a massive change for me. I have given up smoking, coffee, 'energy drinks', sugar, beef, lamb, pork, takeaway food, and pastry food. I began eating 'properly', I have in the past been very bad at what I ate and not eating enough.
My body has turned around quite considerably just from making these changes. They were quite easy, but this is because of some sort of profound change that has happened in me, all these decisions just seemed to be unplanned and I went with it.
People have commented on how I am looking much healthier and I have finally been able to put a bit of weight on.

Dumpster Diver
11th July 2017, 00:43
I agree on home grown food Kathy.
It is a lost skill in some countries.
Vegetables grown commercially are selected and hybridised for their yield. For their colour and shape. For their longevity and hardiness in transportation. For the speed of growth. And so on.
They tend to be low in nutrients, and void of trace elements.
When a vegetable is harvested it starts losing whatever minerals it has, at a fairly alarming rate. I did use to have a link to data on this but cant find it atm. It ran a survey on vegetables of all sorts and tested their content over the 5-12 day period. The results show that the best managed to be 60% after 12 days. But most dropped into the 30-40% with some being as low as 16%.
About half of the varieties had lost the majority of that by day 5 or 6.
Each degree of processing sped up the depletion. That is, the whole vegetable retained more than one which had been pre sliced.
Pre sliced frozen vegetables were not too bad, they had depletion that was only down to 60% but they lost some important trace elements which the unfrozen versions didn't lose to quick.
The only vegetable that increased their content on ripening, were tomatoes, capsicums, and one other I forget now.
Heritage varieties are the type one should grow if they are going to grow veges, but you can see that even home grown leafy varieties eaten straight from the garden are going to have more content in them.
This past 12 months has been a massive change for me. I have given up smoking, coffee, 'energy drinks', sugar, beef, lamb, pork, takeaway food, and pastry food. I began eating 'properly', I have in the past been very bad at what I ate and not eating enough.
My body has turned around quite considerably just from making these changes. They were quite easy, but this is because of some sort of profound change that has happened in me, all these decisions just seemed to be unplanned and I went with it.
People have commented on how I am looking much healthier and I have finally been able to put a bit of weight on.

Soon you'll be fat and sleet like me (or as least the fat part).

Yeah, this video is pushing me in a gardeny direction and I hate doing it. Lazy, lazy, lazy...*sigh*

enjoy being
11th July 2017, 01:12
pushing me in a gardeny direction and I hate doing it.
For a while I have had an idea for some one for a business.
Someone with garden knowledge and building knowledge, when the climate (of want, not weather) is right, with similarities to community gardens..

A household, or a neighbourhood rings up this business and they come around and design a functional and efficient vegetable growing system for them. In a neighbourhood it may be that some properties have good vantages for certain crops and not others, so this business would help define that and bring the various properties and their inhabitants into a system. Maybe one of the properties only has room to grow on seedlings to supply the others. Obviously this would also require the neighbours to 'Get on'. Even just for individuals such expertise and help would be a godsend for many and getting off on the right foot would hopefully ensure they maintain the effort.
Raised gardens for a start are helpful, not only for concentration of good soil, but also it's easier on ones back.

I have for a while considered that, as in, "we are what we eat", that eating depleted food does not satisfy, so people either over eat, or they go out and try and satisfy themselves. This may be from retail therapy, drugs and alcohol, sex, having an argument.. all those sorts of things, I see could be related to malcontent from what we eat.

Dumpster Diver
11th July 2017, 04:54
For a while I have had an idea for some one for a business.
Someone with garden knowledge and building knowledge, when the climate (of want, not weather) is right, with similarities to community gardens..

A household, or a neighbourhood rings up this business and they come around and design a functional and efficient vegetable growing system for them. In a neighbourhood it may be that some properties have good vantages for certain crops and not others, so this business would help define that and bring the various properties and their inhabitants into a system. Maybe one of the properties only has room to grow on seedlings to supply the others. Obviously this would also require the neighbours to 'Get on'. Even just for individuals such expertise and help would be a godsend for many and getting off on the right foot would hopefully ensure they maintain the effort.
Raised gardens for a start are helpful, not only for concentration of good soil, but also it's easier on ones back.

I have for a while considered that, as in, "we are what we eat", that eating depleted food does not satisfy, so people either over eat, or they go out and try and satisfy themselves. This may be from retail therapy, drugs and alcohol, sex, having an argument.. all those sorts of things, I see could be related to malcontent from what we eat.

An interesting idea, I wonder if it could work...

enjoy being
11th July 2017, 05:22
If one had land in which they could build a show garden that doubled as Garden School, that would work on a few levels.

It is all dependant on the climate of interest though.

One crazy dream I thought of as a publicity stunt, would be if you came into a good amount of money you could buy a prime piece of real estate, that has a well known building on it, and demolish it, placing Garden School on top of it.