PDA

View Full Version : What Will It Take to Change the World?

WantDisclosure
3rd July 2017, 12:15
In my opinion, Mother Nature, including us, is self-correcting.

By this I mean that it is built in to reality that solutions to any problem will happen, with a caveat: We have to be aware of facts. If we're misinformed, the system breaks down.

So, uncovering incorrect information is our task. Once we do that, Mother Nature kicks in and solutions to society's problems evolve naturally.

I think the most important thing we need to do to facilitate change is to show respect for whistleblowers and activists who are trying to uncover false information publicly. What they're doing is the key to our success. If we shoot them down, we hurt ourselves, because we need the truth to be told.

We need rational discussion of subject matters, yes—but ridicule is not rational discussion.

Rather, it perpetuates false information, because it is the first step toward a quagmire of in-fighting that will ensue.

Dreamtimer
3rd July 2017, 12:40
Whistleblowers are supposed to have the law behind them but it appears they don't. Obama was unable to keep his promises regarding whistleblowers. Trump has never made any promises of protection. They get targeted, arrested, and even their families have trouble.

Personally, I don't know what the solution is to this problem. How do you protect whistleblowers from a system that doesn't want them talking?

WantDisclosure
3rd July 2017, 12:58
How do you protect whistleblowers from a system that doesn't want them talking?
That is the huge challenge that we face, and it is scary.

I used to be active in politics as a Democrat. But at the same time, I was learning a great deal from Alex Jones, who would be a Republican if he were in Congress.

Then I heard him point out that the globalists hoodwink us into going along with the New World Order agenda by embroiling us publicly in the "left-right paradigm," which they create by controlling both major parties behind the scenes. This includes blackmailing politicians.

My conclusion is that politics as we know it is nothing but time-consuming theater and we have to look elsewhere for solutions.

Somehow, we the people are going to have to re-shape how we govern ourselves.

Surely the internet will play a major role?

Aianawa
3rd July 2017, 13:16
What has it taken to change the world, imo the self correcting as you put it was started long long ago but to timeline it of recent, Harmonic Convergence aug 16 n 17 th, 1987, was a significant point, the point, for many who timeline events now wise these days.

Aragorn
3rd July 2017, 13:33
I used to be active in politics as a Democrat. But at the same time, I was learning a great deal from Alex Jones, who would be a Republican if he were in Congress.

Then I heard him point out that the globalists hoodwink us into going along with the New World Order agenda by embroiling us publicly in the "left-right paradigm," which they create by controlling both major parties behind the scenes. This includes blackmailing politicians.

Blackmail, extortion, bribing and the simple construct of "conflicting interests". Many high-profile politicians — e.g. Dick Cheney in the USA — are actually also employed in top-level positions at multinational corporations.

My conclusion is that politics as we know it is nothing but time-consuming theater and we have to look elsewhere for solutions.

Of course.

Somehow, we the people are going to have to re-shape how we govern ourselves.

Surely the internet will play a major role?

This was actually one of the major topics of TOTcast XVII (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11064-The-One-Truth-s-TOTcast-Playlist?p=841974142#post841974142), which was uploaded yesterday, and our intent is to continue talking about the same topic in the next TOTcast.

It has to be a grassroots thing. Politicians are people in a position of power, and they are in said position because that's exactly where they want to be, and because with every election, they manage to convince the people to keep on supporting them. But it's all smoke & mirrors, divide & conquer.

“The most improper job of any man, even saints
(who at any rate were at least unwilling to take it on),
is bossing other men. Not one in a million is fit for it,
and least of all those who seek the opportunity.”

(J.R.R. Tolkien)

The hard part is how to convince the people who make up the vast majority of society. So long as people keep on acquiescing to the corrupt political dog & pony show, there's very little hope of changing anything. The general public is voluntarily offering itself up for enslavement by the political and corporate machine, and the latter two are protected by a slightly larger minority who have been granted the right to carry and use lethal weapons by the "elite" smaller minority.

The only way to overturn this is through the hearts and minds of the people. And like I said, that is the hard part. It requires a fundamental change in the way people think — a genuine paradigm shift. :hmm:

WantDisclosure
3rd July 2017, 14:38
It requires a fundamental change in the way people think —
And the way they feel.

Dumpster Diver
3rd July 2017, 19:25
- Firstly throw out the Fiat Money system. Strip all the assets from the Banks and redistribute it to the people. Make steps towards an Ubuntu system.
- Use distributed electronics to allow direct Democracy. Representative government does not work. Has to be done in steps as most of the populace is presently not educated enough to understand the true nature of the controlling "elite" and the serious misinformation bending the sciences, history, institutions, political systems, or levers of power.
- Set up a truth and reconciliation process and take all of the Klepto-Kontrollers out of power. You can't own Gaia, nor anything derived from it. Those who have done serious crimes must be put away, but not killed, no matter how serious the crime.
- recover the black science technology from the Secret Space Programs, etc. and turn that tech back to the people directly.

lake
3rd July 2017, 19:43
So I would inquire as to the 'nature' of Mother Nature as the first step of knowledge without which one cannot identify any inherent problem within this system.

Mother Nature's actual responsibility for all the allowed and perceived harm upon Terra must be considered as she is the architect of the physical beings needs to be!
You die without her air!
You die without her water!
You die without her food!

She only has given you 8% of her surface to 'live' upon....the rest you will die in your natural physical form!

Sol will dehydrate and burn you to death but without it you will surely die?

Could continue but....strange Mother you love?

WantDisclosure
3rd July 2017, 19:50
- Set up a truth and reconciliation process and take all of the Klepto-Kontrollers out of power. You can't own Gaia, nor anything derived from it. Those who have done serious crimes must be put away, but not killed, no matter how serious the crime.
I like that one.

Many people would be afraid to say that, but I agree with you.

I have always been against the death penalty, because it is the state doing what the state says is wrong to do.

Dreamtimer
3rd July 2017, 21:04
We exist within a system. You can neither enjoy nor be warned by a smell if you don't breathe.

These bodies need what's here because they are from here. But we are more than just our bodies.

And the planet houses more than just us. The various life kingdoms are also part of earth and have needs intrinsic to existing on Her.

It's pretty wonderfully strange. Photosynthesis is a worldwide, very common miracle. imo.

Dumpster Diver
3rd July 2017, 22:36
I like that one.

Many people would be afraid to say that, but I agree with you.

I have always been against the death penalty, because it is the state doing what the state says is wrong to do.

Given my Germanic/Scottish/Viking heritage, this was a big step for me. IMO, jails/prisons are a punishment system largely for folks who have done "bad" things to the Klepto-Kontroller system. Folks made crazy by the system are put in jails/prison and I believe that goes all the way up the chain including the top.

Gale Frierson
4th July 2017, 15:46
Check out the books of Neale Donald Walsch, and his website "The Global Conversation.com" for a serious very clear cut set of solutions for changing the world. His most recent book, "Awakening the Species" is also an eye-opener. All of Walsch's work clearly delineates that our problems at base are not social, economic, political, military, religious or any other of the common beliefs. They are clearly SPIRITUAL. When we finally come home to ourselves, we will find the solutions to the world's problems. I've mentioned before that just throwing money at the problems doesn't work.
Witness the Foster Gamble proof, as I call it. He spent a great deal identifying the problems, but nothing to solve them.
Modwiz has commented here before about his experience with Gamble.

WantDisclosure
4th July 2017, 16:02
When we finally come home to ourselves, we will find the solutions to the world's problems.

Very inspiring!

I will definitely follow up. I had not heard of him before. Thanks!

Aianawa
4th July 2017, 16:07
Tis interesting > http://theglobalconversation.com/

WantDisclosure
4th July 2017, 16:48
Check out the books of Neale Donald Walsch, and his website "The Global Conversation.com" for a serious very clear cut set of solutions for changing the world.
If you have the time and the inclination, I would be very interested in your take on an initiative that I posted on another thread, "Slave Colony on Mars Claim Goes Mainstream." (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11175-Slave-Colony-on-Mars-Claim-Goes-Mainstream)

The initiative is sponsored by Robert David Steele and Cynthia McKinney to try to out-maneuver the globalists surrounding the U.S. President, by going to the grassroots to try to get legislation called the Election Reform Act of 2017 enacted.

The post about this initiative is #26. (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11175-Slave-Colony-on-Mars-Claim-Goes-Mainstream?p=841974234&viewfull=1#post841974234)

Aianawa
6th July 2017, 13:54
Feel if the world changed faster than it already is, confusion would take over and the confusion atm is just bearable to many, too many fuses would be blown.

Dreamtimer
6th July 2017, 14:02
Future Shock.

enjoy being
6th July 2017, 14:23
I agree Aianawa,

IMO the change is a forgone conclusion, a matter of cause and effect in universal balance. That is the destination is already there decided and will happen, just the manner in which we get there is the bit which can move about.
You know, on the micro level of personal lessons leading to change. If the knocking is ignored it will come back louder and the requirement goes up. That is the frustration, in that if we and our ancestors had taken different paths or had simply acted sooner, then the price would not be as step.
But every action creates its interlocking piece to return to the path.
Used to say that merely by being alive we create our own perfect obstacles. It sort of got harder to quantify that in later years. We have had a 16 year long house party since 911, money from houses. Materialism has gone through the roof. Disorders of the psyche.

I prefer to think of it as muck coming to the surface. But some of it is fresh overlays. The internet has helped people spew out their demons and learn about themselves. Every thorn has a rose. :-p

WantDisclosure
6th July 2017, 14:54
Feel if the world changed faster than it already is, confusion would take over and the confusion atm is just bearable to many, too many fuses would be blown.
Don't you think the world is changing due to the efforts of seekers and "movers and shakers"?

What I want to know is, should we just rely on the natural course of events and not take it upon ourselves to do something proactive?

Every time I read about cycles in the universe that happen repeatedly, I ask myself, "So does this mean I don't have to do any work; it's going to take care of itself anyway?"

Aragorn
6th July 2017, 15:19

Don't you think the world is changing due to the efforts of seekers and "movers and shakers"?

I don't think this is what he meant. He's talking of the pace, not of the changes themselves.

What I want to know is, should we just rely on the natural course of events and not take it upon ourselves to do something proactive?

Every time I read about cycles in the universe that happen repeatedly, I ask myself, "So does this mean I don't have to do any work; it's going to take care of itself anyway?"

It is not the "movers and shakers" — as you call them — who are bringing about change. Change is a constant element of existence. Everything is constantly evolving. Yin and Yang are constantly interacting with one another and chasing one another around on the wheel of karma — by lack of a better term.

The tricky part is to make things evolve into a direction which would be desirable for everyone, rather than for a self-proclaimed elite. If we leave it all up to happenstance, then we're never going to get there, because the self-proclaimed elite are not going to give up on their stronghold of this planet and its population without a fight.

The only way to bring about a change that would benefit everyone on this planet (except for the predators and the psychopaths) is through a grassroots movement. But that would require that the grassroots gets off of its ass first and becomes an activist, rather than a mere consumer of information, impatiently waiting for Mr. Spaceman™ (or the president of the United States of Acronyms) to come and save us all, just like in the movies.

Do not look outward for the answers, but instead look inward. Know thyself, as our Kiwi brother likes pointing out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVbjCmm1yok

enjoy being
6th July 2017, 15:25
Exactly Keeptrying, it is a conundrum eh.

With what I said above I didn't probably word it extremely well. Between our inputs the paths can be different. By doing nothing at all, the Earth may become free of the polluting and there will probably be a few humans left, and the parasites will have killed each other off or starved. It would be pretty much the same outcome, but lots more bloodshed or what have you.

But then you have the notion of trying to speed things up or make great works to wake people up. Think about John Lennon and Yoko with their War is Over campaign, wow that was powerful, and it got him killed pretty much.
Then you have say, religious door knockers who harass people in their homes and turn them away from their message they are trying to spread.
Much the same as 'early' conspiracy theory on the internet, around 2004 and onwards there was a large amount of people being woken up by material on the 911 event, and they (we) were saturating ourselves in all sorts of videos, Alex Jones came out with Bohemian Grove and all the aliens stuff... then these people in a fairly catatonic states were jumping on public forums and telling anyone who would listen all about it... which as you might imagine made them sound like nutbars, and this was very damaging as it did the same as the religious people knocking on doors. It stigmatised the subjects and made people nervous and not wanting to be associated with or seen to be talking about any such thing for fear of being ridiculed like they had seen done to these others.

So in some ways, sometimes you aren't actually ALLOWED to make it go faster, you can end up making it go slower, or worse.

Must qualify that I don't believe that doing nothing is prudent. I do in myself believe that TPTW are living numbered days and they will not survive in the manner they are used to, regardless of our input. But that is just my own feelings, and it doesn't follow that a 'do nothing' tactic would be healthy for humanity.
I'm a bit hard nosed in ways, where I care much much more about the planet than I do myself. If I could guarantee the safety and well being of the planet for my life I would trade it in a heart beat

PurpleLama
6th July 2017, 17:07
Make moves to self sufficiency. Dig up your lawn and plant a garden, and deliberately cultivate native plants (weeds) to support the actual ecosystem, and tell your neighbors why. Change in this world is revealed more by the sweat on your brow than by the keyboard underneath your fingers.

Aianawa
6th July 2017, 17:39
Future Shock.

Future shocks, jolts to-with the noospheric karma transmutation goings on are the lulls we experience collectively, sometimes imo.

Dreamtimer
6th July 2017, 17:45
Thank you. That actually sheds light for me on what you say about the lulls.

Aianawa
6th July 2017, 17:45

Think, feel spirrills, imagine being the centre of a cube, you are as the universe a torroidial sock, wayseeers the seedlayers found your mind, do as you know as you feel as you breathe as the future soul your path will walk or run according to your nows.

Gale Frierson
7th July 2017, 13:01
My first concern is here on Mother Earth. Mars can wait. It has already waited for millions of years. One big thing it will take to change the world for the better, in my opinion, is VISION. To me VISION involves finding things THAT WORK. You can find a lot of things that don't work in the world. Reason being we have put ourselves in POGO position. "We Is met the enemy and they is Us!" With our heads in the sand, we've been booted in the backside many times, quite unnecessarily. Another big factor in improving the lot of the world is FOCUS. If our focus were right, we would jump outside the box and quit thinking in terms of right and wrong. WE would think in terms again of what works.

Gale Frierson
7th July 2017, 13:38
Additionally, part of the problem is that the world won't change till we change. Our focus needs to be on our own inner being, not just the outer manifest world. That outer world is a REFLECTION of what goes on in our own inner consciousnesses. Change what's inside, the outside will change by itself. That's one of the reasons I say Mars can wait.

WantDisclosure
7th July 2017, 14:09
We need rational discussion of subject matters, yes—but ridicule is not rational discussion.

Rather, it perpetuates false information, because it is the first step toward a quagmire of in-fighting that will ensue.
In my opinion, the use of ridicule in public discourse is a huge stumbling block that we have in trying to join together to make change.

People seem to think that it is acceptable to ridicule people's ideas as a way to discuss the ideas. Forum members do this all the time when discussing public figures. Generally it is against forum rules to ridicule another member, but, ridiculing public figures is allowed. The problem is, these public figures are sometimes doing the best they can, from the heart, to make this a better world. They're human beings just like the rest of us, and being ridiculed causes them, and the people who are supporters of their ideas, great pain. The natural reaction is to fight back. Much valuable time and energy is consumed by in-fighting.

If we all want to look within to help bring about change, I suggest that we all ask ourselves, "Do I ridicule others?" We can make a contribution to the collective by putting a stop to the technique of ridicule, which is a fallacy of reason.

Gale Frierson
7th July 2017, 18:18
Must agree. Ridicule is unkind.

Dumpster Diver
7th July 2017, 21:46
In my opinion, the use of ridicule in public discourse is a huge stumbling block that we have in trying to join together to make change.

People seem to think that it is acceptable to ridicule people's ideas as a way to discuss the ideas. Forum members do this all the time when discussing public figures. Generally it is against forum rules to ridicule another member, but, ridiculing public figures is allowed. The problem is, these public figures are sometimes doing the best they can, from the heart, to make this a better world. They're human beings just like the rest of us, and being ridiculed causes them, and the people who are supporters of their ideas, great pain. The natural reaction is to fight back. Much valuable time and energy is consumed by in-fighting.

If we all want to look within to help bring about change, I suggest that we all ask ourselves, "Do I ridicule others?" We can make a contribution to the collective by putting a stop to the technique of ridicule, which is a fallacy of reason.

After having worked in Wash DC in the 80s, and in NATO in the 90s I have the view that virtually every politician is doing stuff for themselves. When the Paedo/blackmail stuff came out, I said, mostly to myself as my dear wife still believes in these monsters, it figures.

The most you are going to get out of any political system is dark grey personalities at best. As yourself: how many pols have verified alt-world UFO crap?

It's a real sign post when the easiest thing to verify is not verified by ANYBODY in power.

WantDisclosure
9th July 2017, 08:49
Regarding post #30, where I was quoted talking about ridicule as a debate technique, specifically ridicule of public figures, and the infighting and waste of time among seekers that it may trigger, and the fact that ridicule is a fallacy of reason, I'm unclear about the relevance of:

After having worked in Wash DC in the 80s, and in NATO in the 90s I have the view that virtually every politician is doing stuff for themselves. . .

Synagex
9th July 2017, 12:41
Transformation of yourself, your personality, your character into into the best you can possibly imagine.

Express the change you want to see in yourself then you will witness that change effecting your own personal reality. This will have an effect on your environment causing it to increase it's rate of vibration, this then could be the change you want to see in the world.

It's a personal path and we can not change others or force them to begin, but your personal transformation may very well inspire others to begin to change for the betterment of them selves.

When this goes viral and momentum increases then the people of the world and the environment and situational events based on peoples personal expression will change to match their unique expression of love.

WantDisclosure
9th July 2017, 13:55
Transformation of yourself, your personality, your character into into the best you can possibly imagine.

Express the change you want to see in yourself then you will witness that change effecting your own personal reality. This will have an effect on your environment causing it to increase it's rate of vibration, this then could be the change you want to see in the world.

It's a personal path and we can not change others or force them to begin, but your personal transformation may very well inspire others to begin to change for the betterment of them selves.

When this goes viral and momentum increases then the people of the world and the environment and situational events based on peoples personal expression will change to match their unique expression of love.

It's so true that a smile is contagious.

Aianawa
9th July 2017, 18:19
If the dark n grey polyticians left, over say a year as truth spun, greyishy and newbies with likely lots of greens would be next, a year later as the stoogies or implanted left newbies and greenies to things,

Dumpster Diver
9th July 2017, 21:10
Regarding post #30, where I was quoted talking about ridicule as a debate technique, specifically ridicule of public figures, and the infighting and waste of time among seekers that it may trigger, and the fact that ridicule is a fallacy of reason, I'm unclear about the relevance of:

It's an observation.

Here's another one: When I was in NATO I was a politician as I ran a very political, high visibility project for SACEUR. Guess what? I lied as a matter of course, and told dark lies, white lies, half truths, feints, pseudo-fights, cheats, stole other project's monies, etc. vs other various political groups, nations, projects according to their perceived state missions and inclinations. So, to most folks, I was a most dark, Machiavellian person. To my US bosses; they loved it, liked it, and promoted me as I kept their SACEUR level General Officer Training program on course, no issues for 5 years. When I left due to my wife becoming so sick she could not remain in the climate around the North Sea, I was begged by my bosses to stay. As I had trained my understudy, I knew he would do a great job (and did), so I was not worried about being replaced. During my time as project Manager, I rewarded all the scientists who worked for me with letters of commendation, time off for working extra on evenings and weekends. I also trusted each (until they failed but very few did) and gave them sole responsibility for decisioning in their sub-project areas. I gave them the credit for our success and they rewarded me by being extremely loyal through thick and thin. So, I lied, cheated, and stole for my mission and was rewarded and highly regarded for it. "Make it happen" was my watchwords.

When I left, I left politics for good. I only did it because it was my mission. I didn't really like it even though I was very, very good at it. But I could feel it darkening my personage. I went back to being a straight-ahead mathematician/engineer. BTW, I don't lie to my wife. Everything is up front.

So, am I a good person or bad person?

Keep this in mind when you evaluate personal actions (such as CG, DW, BR, etc) going forward.

Also, the most effective people (in the world, IMO) are those who are willing to do (almost) anything to make the mission happen. Keep this in mind when you consider what it takes to change the world.

WantDisclosure
9th July 2017, 21:32
So, am I a good person or bad person?

Keep this in mind when you evaluate personal actions (such as CG, DW, BR, etc) going forward.
Thank you for sharing from the heart.

Reflecting on your post, I'm reminded of one of David Icke's presentations where the message I got from him is that we human beings, in order to get off our knees as he phrased it, need to become heart centered.

Because it's only then that the fear that causes us to go along to get along, and the ego, which trips us up and gets us fighting each other; can be counterbalanced so that we can make this a better world.

Also, the most effective people (in the world, IMO) are those who are willing to do (almost) anything to make the mission happen. Keep this in mind when you consider what it takes to change the world.

If I'm understanding you correctly, I agree.

I hear you saying that the proof is in the pudding; an indication of a pure heart is having mud thrown at it and hanging in there anyway.

WantDisclosure
19th July 2017, 16:09
In my opinion, Mother Nature, including us, is self-correcting.
I often check out the website Stillness in the Storm, because I think the owner of it, Justin Deschamps, is passionate about making this a better world.

Today I see a link there to an inspirational post dated July 14, 2017 by a contributor to the website Waking Times, Caroline Ryan:

. . . So please consult your Dragon Slayers’ Handbook and ask yourself, what knowledge have each of your dragons taught you that you can, in turn, share with others to help them overcome and slay their own personal set of dragons. What can you offer them that they desperately want to know? In this way you can uniquely support others to play a wiser, more respectful and transformative role in the new world we all have a part (and responsibility) in recreating.

What is your unique role that only you can play in this new worldly reconstruction process?

Unleashing Your Unique Talents and Gifts in Service of a World in Need (http://www.wakingtimes.com/2017/07/14/unleashing-unique-talents-gifts-service-world-need/http://)