PDA

View Full Version : Contact in the Desert Interview of Justin Deschamps

WantDisclosure
2nd July 2017, 19:41
(I see that Justin Deschamps is a member of The One Truth, but his last post was in August of 2015.)

I have stumbled upon a website called Divine Frequency. The owner of the site is Teresa Yanaros, who states:

Justin Deschamps (Stillness in the Storm) and Teresa Yanaros (Divine Frequency) debrief about Contact in the Desert 2017. Justin, the genius behind the SITS blog, is a prominent driving force behind the disclosure movement.

Divine Frequency (http://www.thedivinefrequency.com/2017/05/31/contact-in-the-desert-interviews/)

Here is an informal interview of Justin:

3sLLNoUmn-w

I like what he said. ;)

Why? Because he's a true seeker, with discernment.

Dumpster Diver
2nd July 2017, 20:21
This video has been around awhile. I follow Stillness and think it a worthy site for info gathering. IMO, Justin is pretty balanced, regardless of what BR and the Koolaid Kult might say. Most of his topics correlates with my high probability items and he regularly brings new vectors and fresh viewpoints to consider.

I'm suspecting that I worked with T. Yanaros' father on one of my Military tours in Florida...small world it seems.

Dreamtimer
2nd July 2017, 20:22
Only six degrees of separation. Right, Dumpy?

This is interesting (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97313-The-Truth-about-Corey-Goode&p=1162829&viewfull=1#post1162829).

Dumpster Diver
2nd July 2017, 20:24
Only six degrees of separation. Right, Dumpy?

Kevin Bacon is my cousin...:hilarious:

Aianawa
5th July 2017, 18:53
He continues over time to do a good job, all the while he has one aspect of his data in support of C Goode, hero status to some degree

Dumpster Diver
5th July 2017, 19:19
He continues over time to do a good job, all the while he has one aspect of his data in support of C Goode, hero status to some degree

For all the trashing of C. Goode, I have yet to uncover hard evidence of CG fabricating his story. I think he might have had some misguided interactions with the Koolaid Kult and Darth Hatman. But given what I know about said Kult, and my bipolar interactions when I feel I've been done wrong, I'm hardly a person to throw stones at CG for what I've found he's done, and he absolutely has been subjected to mind-controlling procedures. If that had been done to me, I'm sure I'd have done far, far worse.

Simply put, Hatman is wrong for such. It's like teasing an insane homeless person. If Hatman is a "good guy" then double shame on him.

This is one of the reasons I think The Hatman is a sinister character.

WantDisclosure
5th July 2017, 19:31
For all the trashing of C. Goode, I have yet to uncover hard evidence of CG fabricating his story.
All the trashing I've seen on this forum and the other one comes across to me as personal in nature and irrelevant regarding Corey Goode's credibility.

Dreamtimer
5th July 2017, 20:25
People such as Sam Hunter, Shadowself, and others have shown various kinds of evidence, quite often from personal experience. Bsbray spoke freely of Corey's dishonesty with him before leaving the forum.

There are likely plenty of posts remaining here and over at PA which show for themselves evidence of character or honesty. How many people are really going to go through them? If people choose not to look at what others have found who have gone through them, then what is all that work worth?

When questions are asked, there are different reasons. But if someone has integrity they should stand up to questioning pretty easily. Corey does not have a good record of this from what I saw here and what others have experienced.

Dumpster Diver
5th July 2017, 20:35
People such as Sam Hunter, Shadowself, and others have shown various kinds of evidence, quite often from personal experience. Bsbray spoke freely of Corey's dishonesty with him before leaving the forum.

There are likely plenty of posts remaining here and over at PA which show for themselves evidence of character or honesty. How many people are really going to go through them? If people choose not to look at what others have found who have gone through them, then what is all that work worth?

When questions are asked, there are different reasons. But if someone has integrity they should stand up to questioning pretty easily. Corey does not have a good record of this from what I saw here and what others have experienced.

Ok, granted. But as he is a person recovering fractured memories you've got to give the guy a break. He probably also has fractured personalities as well. The Koolaid Kult goes after him like he is a normal. I think that is inhuman behavior. The whole attack/hatchet job done by these guys stinks. Money jealousy at best, a psyop to cover info/confuse us looks most likely to me. They are trying too hard to cover "something" up.

DNA
5th July 2017, 20:44
For all the trashing of C. Goode, I have yet to uncover hard evidence of CG fabricating his story. I think he might have had some misguided interactions with the Koolaid Kult and Darth Hatman. But given what I know about said Kult, and my bipolar interactions when I feel I've been done wrong, I'm hardly a person to throw stones at CG for what I've found he's done, and he absolutely has been subjected to mind-controlling procedures. If that had been done to me, I'm sure I'd have done far, far worse....

Although I disagree with how RDS pulled Alex Jones more into tinfoil hat land I will say that Robert David Steele's statement about slaves existing on Mars via Nasa is certainly possible; CG did use this as one of his primary disclosure goodies.
No pun intended. :)
Did CG have some kind of real contact? Not necessarily ET but deep state?
Also, there have been giant space ships seen in the vicinity of the sun apparently refueling.
Is this connected as well?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyHzv-QpRls

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NR7NIwY5y1A&t=43s

Dumpster Diver
5th July 2017, 20:59
DNA: yes exactly.

There is some strange sh!t going on with the Sun. The Global Warming Dialectic appears to be a cover story. You have near "main stream" scientists like Suspicious Observers Ben Davidson and his band of Electric Universe guys going on about it (I say near, but he is a peer-reviewed scientist, that is the litmus test of being main stream). I have personal observations.

What the F**k if CG and DW are right?

I always try to get into the shoes of the "other guy(s)." It comes from playing chess. No matter how much you dislike it, block out the dislike and sit still and think about it. Is it possible?

And, I always go to the math. My math shows it to be very likely, but I certainly DO NOT like it.

Fred Steeves
5th July 2017, 23:26
Ok, granted. But as he is a person recovering fractured memories you've got to give the guy a break. He probably also has fractured personalities as well. The Koolaid Kult goes after him like he is a normal. I think that is inhuman behavior.

You do have a bit of a point there.

The whole attack/hatchet job done by these guys stinks. Money jealousy at best, a psyop to cover info/confuse us looks most likely to me. They are trying too hard to cover "something" up.

That is the new pattern, build 'em up tear 'em down.

I would be careful labeling the followers as such. They are by and large good people at The Project, who simply have no clue they are the orchestra playing in unison to the instructions of the conductor. I of course was a beaming proud member of that orchestra for almost 3 years, I know how it is.

WantDisclosure
6th July 2017, 01:24
Corey does not have a good record of this from what I saw here and what others have experienced.
I don't think any member of a forum is in a position to judge a person's integrity when that person has been subjected to the horrors that individuals who have been in black projects have been subjected to.

Additionally, Corey Goode is ridiculed as concocting the "blue-birds."

The fact is, the universe is teeming with numerous species. People need to get a grip.

Dreamtimer
6th July 2017, 01:36
I agree about the judge part.

To question it is OK though. And if we discover that the reasons his integrity might be questionable are beyond his control then we can be compassionate. But we can still question.

I know you're a fan of questioning, Keep Trying.

enjoy being
6th July 2017, 02:09
It's a bit of a difficult one with the way it is all laid out regards whistleblowers credibility.

Such is the poisoned ego world that there are people who just wish for attention.
So many forms of neuroses exist from the lifestyles of media and consumerism.
The heart that wishes to support and not ridicule seems to get asked to not forward any questioning.
In some cases we are expected to believe and support someone without pressure testing them.
I have to admit that I personally don't trust very many of the people making videos or coming out with their secrets.
Not that I blame them for being misleading or malicious perse, just I don't believe that many people have stepped away from their demons, and you can see them within them in glimpses.
I see humanity as generally 'drug addled' or such. Searching for the bogeyman and labelling things such, when in fact it is within them that the bogeyman resides. This dynamic I sense often, the foggy headed finger pointing at THEM who are trying to shackle. The pointing at shadows which are our own. "They want to stop us getting off the planet and meeting our star family" transcribed into, "We are potentially dangerous psychopaths due to our psychological damage and potentially good people are trying to stop us and our egos thinking we are saints and deserve to be of a galactic community"

I have got to a point where people like CG are of no interest to me, I find them of little use, they are too suspect, and they don't really matter to the big picture of conscious evolution, I can do without wasting my time staring into his void. It is not important, yet see how much energy it takes up with people on websites playing amateur lawyer with each other. You can read between the lines and pick up on the exhilaration they are having, and can see how they are addicted to the groundhog day of performing inquisitions to satisfy their helplessness.

WantDisclosure
6th July 2017, 02:52
I know you're a fan of questioning, Keep Trying.
I would not call what I've read said about Corey Goode "questioning."

I call it vitriol.

When is it going to stop?

Dreamtimer
6th July 2017, 13:14
I can't tell you when the vitriol will stop. I don't know what you've been reading. There is some of that and there is also legitimate questioning.

People are investing a lot of time, energy and money into this stuff and as such it merits questioning. Those among us in this community who can see the difference will focus on the questions and leave the vitriol behind. Those who just want drama or like to try to shoot others down will continue.

When someone asks about work being done without renumeration, it's legitimate. When someone asks about someone else's work being appropriated, it's legitimate. There are plenty of legitimate questions being asked.

PurpleLama
6th July 2017, 13:30
I would not call what I've read said about Corey Goode "questioning."

I call it vitriol.

When is it going to stop?

Some people have been on the receiving end of CG's own displays of vitriol plenty of times. As you sow....

WantDisclosure
6th July 2017, 13:42
Some people have been on the receiving end of CG's own displays of vitriol plenty of times. As you sow....
Okay now I can see a logical explanation.

In my opinion, what needs to take place is for those who have been on the receiving end to open up to future opportunities to learn what it is like to be a part of a black project.

I think the only people who can teach us that are whistleblowers and therapists who work with them.

Dreamtimer
6th July 2017, 15:02
There are a plethora of whistleblowers in Miles Johnston's Bases Project (https://thebasesproject.org). Perhaps some of what you seek is there.

PurpleLama
6th July 2017, 17:00
Okay now I can see a logical explanation.

In my opinion, what needs to take place is for those who have been on the receiving end to open up to future opportunities to learn what it is like to be a part of a black project.

I think the only people who can teach us that are whistleblowers and therapists who work with them.

Except those of us who watched (and in my case, actively avoided interacting with) him since his early days at PA and have seen him alter his claims so many times know him to be a liar (and a jerk).

Except those of us who watched (and in my case, actively avoided interacting with) him since his early days at PA and have seen him alter his claims so many times know him to be a liar (and a jerk).

Due diligence should be required by anyone who is invested in defending CG: go back and read his old posts at PA. If he is so dang interesting, then why deny yourself such a treat?

WantDisclosure
6th July 2017, 18:25
Due diligence should be required by anyone who is invested in defending CG: go back and read his old posts at PA.
Reading old thread posts will tell me more about the atmosphere of the forum he was posting on and the dynamic he was coping with at that time than it would teach me anything about Corey Goode's credibility as a whistleblower.

Not a good use of my time.

Aragorn
6th July 2017, 18:50
Reading old thread posts will tell me more about the atmosphere of the forum he was posting on and the dynamic he was coping with at that time than it would teach me anything about Corey Goode's credibility as a whistleblower.

Not a good use of my time.

As staff members of The One Truth, we have given you our insights on account of Corey's credibility — and so have I myself in particular, because I've been friends with Corey for several months, all through his exodus from Project Avalon in late 2014 until approximately June 2015 — and so has Christine Anderson of the Earth Empaths forum. She too was friends with Corey, and she knows him very well.

Yet, you've chosen to dismiss these testimonies out of hand. That means that you've essentially locked yourself into a belief system. And that's not exactly a good use of your time either. ;)

WantDisclosure
6th July 2017, 19:03
As staff members of The One Truth, we have given you our insights on account of Corey's credibility — and so have I myself in particular, because I've been friends with Corey for several months, all through his exodus from Project Avalon in late 2014 until approximately June 2015 — and so has Christine Anderson of the Earth Empaths forum. She too was friends with Corey, and she knows him very well.

No offense intended, but I know absolutely nothing about the staff members of this forum. I don't know who you really are or anything about you, actually.

I do my own vetting of whistleblowers. I appreciate statements of fact from members about things that are in the public record where I can then go to the source and check it out.

PurpleLama
6th July 2017, 19:08
No offense intended, but I know absolutely nothing about the staff members of this forum. I don't know who you really are or anything about you, actually.

I do my own vetting of whistleblowers. I appreciate statements of fact from members about things that are in the public record where I can then go to the source and check it out.

How can you say you are vetting anything while you refuse to read his actual words?

Dreamtimer
6th July 2017, 19:15
So reading Corey's very own words tells you nothing about him and only about the forum? That is illogical.

A person's character comes through regardless of what forum or other discussion venue they are on. You can see how they've developed and whether they are consistent or not. You can also see how they might have tried to erase some of their own actions or words. You can see when they get personal or jump to conclusions.

You are reading their own words that they chose to type, make different colors, and then post.

You seemed to think PurpleLama's comment made sense. What do you know about this member?

You know nothing about us and yet can judge our experiences? Again, illogical.

WantDisclosure
6th July 2017, 19:17
How can you say you are vetting anything while you refuse to read his actual words?
Because all words are in a context.

And there is no way under the sun that I can accurately determine that context.

Honestly, members here who hate Corey Goode tell me more about themselves than Corey Goode.

PurpleLama
6th July 2017, 19:25

Honestly, members here who hate Corey Goode tell me more about themselves than Corey Goode.

I don't hate Corey, but my distaste for him was well earned by his ill behaviour towards myself and others. But, his ill behaviour is not the reason I would recommend your reading of his old posts (and a thread in a forum provides its own context, I am sure you can see). Rather, it is my interest that you look and see for yourself where he gets his stories from, as so much was lifted straight from the members of PA that he interacted with quite profusely. You can actually read and see for yourself where he got most of his material, before he was a milab, whistleblower, or any of the things he claims for himself now. I suspect your refusal to entertain this prospective reading adventure has more to do with what you fear finding than anything.

Mahakasyapa
6th July 2017, 19:30
FWIW, I don't think anyone here hates CG. Repulsed by him might be more accurate, for me at least. Difficult for me to even have a neutral opinion of the guy after I witnessed the crap storm on PA years ago.

I get annoyed even seeing CG's name but I will admit I am thoroughly entertained by the current drama being played out. Beats watching TV :P

Aragorn
6th July 2017, 19:40
As staff members of The One Truth, we have given you our insights on account Corey's credibility — and so have I myself in particular, because I've been friends with Corey for several months, all through his exodus from Project Avalon in late 2014 until approximately June 2015 — and so has Christine Anderson of the Earth Empaths forum. She too was friends with Corey, and she knows him very well.

But the same is true on account of Corey Goode. You don't know anything about him either, and while you have already interacted with the staff members of The One Truth on more than one occasion — this one included — you have never interacted with Corey.

I have, and so has Christine Anderson. One of the things I myself can tell you is that Corey suffers from varying degrees of delusion — he cannot tell truth from fantasy anymore — and that he mixes up people's identities in his recounts of past events. Christine Anderson has also written a very beautiful post over at Earth Empaths about her interactions with Corey, and she describes him as "damaged". I would say that's a fair assessment.

As for your claim that you don't know who we are as staff members, well, three of the currently four active staff members have already been on video. Malc has a few videos scattered all over the forum, Dreamtimer was in TOTcast III (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11064-The-One-Truth-s-TOTcast-Playlist?p=841971222&viewfull=1#post841971222) and I myself was in TOTcast XVII (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11064-The-One-Truth-s-TOTcast-Playlist?p=841974142&viewfull=1#post841974142) — barring any unforeseen circumstances I will also be in the upcoming TOTcast XVIII and later ones, because with giovonni stepping down as co-host, modwiz has asked yours truly to become co-host of the TOTcast video conferences.

Well, I'm sorry but the many reports Corey filed to the mod room are not in the public record, notwithstanding that you would be able to learn quite a lot about the man from those. You'll have to take our word on that.

:flag:

Dreamtimer
6th July 2017, 20:21
Corey started his whistleblower journey at PA. He was put out there in an interview of a "Major New Whistleblower". He was a member there for years. That's where he was first telling his story in written word and two interviews.

To refuse to look at the very man's own record doesn't make any sense at all.

WantDisclosure
6th July 2017, 21:21
Corey started his whistleblower journey at PA. He was put out there in an interview of a "Major New Whistleblower". He was a member there for years. That's where he was first telling his story in written word and two interviews.

To refuse to look at the very man's own record doesn't make any sense at all.
Yes, it does.

I know of what you speak.

I also know about the egos involved in this scenario.

Ego will trip all of us up every time.

I ask that members step back and reflect on what is really going on here.

PurpleLama
6th July 2017, 21:41
Yes, it does.

I know of what you speak.

I also know about the egos involved in this scenario.

Ego will trip all of us up every time.

I ask that members step back and reflect on what is really going on here.

Somebody gettin' paid?

WantDisclosure
6th July 2017, 21:46
Somebody gettin' paid?
Oh, please.

That is nauseating.

I don't know anything about you, except that you posted something in another thread about weird experiences, or something to that effect.

I would suggest that you look inside and then reach out for help from your fellow human, which includes me. We're all in this together—including Corey Goode.

Fred Steeves
6th July 2017, 22:07
Oh, please.

That is nauseating.

I don't know anything about you, except that you posted something in another thread about weird experiences, or something to that effect.

I would suggest that you look inside and then reach out for help from your fellow human, which includes me. We're all in this together—including Corey Goode.

I'm sensing that the over abundance of patience shown you thus far, is about exhausted. Looks to me like you're either here to stir the s**t pot as PL not so discreetly inferred, or you have some *serious* growing up to do.

Aragorn
6th July 2017, 22:08
Oh, please.

That is nauseating.

Then why are you not holding Corey Goode to the same standards as you're holding the rest of us? You're interacting with us, and yet you almost continuously question our integrity, while you are not and have never interacted with Corey — who is now making quite a bit of a living, thanks to David Wilcock and Gaia TV — while at the same time you are avoiding any kind of information that could portray Corey in a way that's not desirable to you.

You are telling PurpleLama to look inside of himself, but how well have you looked inside of yourself? Clearly, you have a desire to believe in Corey Goode's narrative and integrity while deliberately remaining oblivious to all of the writing on the wall. In other words, you are biased, and either you are not aware of that, or else you're in denial about it.

It's not fair — neither to us, nor to yourself — to want to have any kind of debate if you're going to maintain double standards on account of who's credible and who isn't.

WantDisclosure
6th July 2017, 22:15
I'm sensing that the over abundance of patience shown you thus far, is about exhausted.

Guess what?

If I get banned here, I'll just go elsewhere!!

And, it will shout it to the rooftops: This is a cult!

Then, seekers will know they have to look elsewhere on the internet.

That is what it's for.

Dreamtimer
6th July 2017, 22:19
Here's someone who's not shy about vitriol. You'll not find another analysis like it. (or you'll have to look really hard)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuAYZQ9PW-g

Dreamtimer
6th July 2017, 22:28
He says,

It is your karma whether you will take information that is true and do something with it. That has nothing to do with who said it to you. Their karma is that they have said it and that it was accurate and it was true and they passed it along....

They don't need to put it in some pleasing tone that resonates with your emotional state of mind, that resonates with how you like something to sound. Because liars are all too willing to tell you a lie and make it sound so wonderful and beautiful..."

WantDisclosure
6th July 2017, 22:35
He says,
Fine, Dreamtimer.

That quote is generic.

What's your point, specifically?

Dreamtimer
6th July 2017, 22:36
I've never known of a cult that asked people to read the words of someone they do not follow. Isn't that more of an anti-cult?

If I show you a video of Leah Remini talking about her experiences with Scientology, why she left and why she's fighting against the break-up of families, does that make me a cult member? What cult would it be? Certainly not Scientology.

Mark Passio is generic? He's been presenting about Natural Law for many years. Have his words spread so far?

Aragorn
6th July 2017, 22:37
I'm sensing that the over abundance of patience shown you thus far, is about exhausted.

Guess what?

If I get banned here, I'll just go elsewhere!!

Nobody said anything about banning you. But when honest and experienced people try talking sense into you on account of a delusional idea and you then brush them off with a self-assumed sense of intellectual superiority as you have been doing so far, then you are only going to isolate yourself.

Quite frankly, your behavior here at The One Truth — I don't know how you behave or have behaved at other forums — makes me wonder how well you would be able to cope with people in the physical world, people who don't hold the same opinion as yourself, and who possess information that you don't.

Well, you already don't seem to think too highly of The One Truth, its management and its members, so I don't think anyone would have to trigger you into claiming that we would be some kind of cult. I think you're already perfectly capable of making such an allegation right now as it is.

Then, seekers will know they have to look elsewhere on the internet.

That is what it's for.

Only if they're seeking a Kool-Aid. We don't sell those around here.

Dreamtimer
6th July 2017, 22:46
Service to others is not a new concept. Jesus beat Corey by a couple thousand years.

If we're all in this together then I'm going to look at what all of us have to say. And I'm not going to cherry pick from when and where. I can see personality differences in people simply by how they post here v. over at PA. So I'll look at all the sources.

Like I did when Corey first started his Sphere Being Alliance website which was very rudimentary and had no marketing of any kind. Where were you then?

WantDisclosure
6th July 2017, 22:48
Mark Passio is generic?
No, the statement about "vitriol."

Are we on the same thread?

How was your post relevant?

Dreamtimer
6th July 2017, 22:50
You were lamenting about vitriol (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11176-Contact-in-the-Desert-Interview-of-Justin-Deschamps?p=841974446&viewfull=1#post841974446) and asking when it will stop.

WantDisclosure
6th July 2017, 23:18
By the way, the name of this hypothetical cult is: We Hate Bill Ryan and Corey Goode!

modwiz
6th July 2017, 23:31
By the way, the name of this hypothetical cult is: We Hate Bill Ryan and Corey Goode!

Hate is an assertion you are making and you are out of line in doing so. Being a hater is so a part of the mind virus in the world right now. A convenient contrivance for those without a legitimate argument. I think most of us consider Corey and Bill brothers, even if wayward ones. I certainly can speak for myself in that regard. My signature below, from Eleanor Roosevelt, speaks volumes as to what I think regarding this thread. There are very serious considerations with the Disclosure Now movement and they have little to do with money. Mr Spaceman is a set-up for an "umbrella for New Agers and religious types to find "unity" under. The more important question is, who is building, or built, the umbrella.

This movement is a trap that looks like an escape from one and it will coordinate with Vatican plans, even if the non-religious organizers and participants are unaware of it. The Vatican has been in the business of mind control for thousands of years. It is a continuation of an ancient priesthood that looked to imprison human minds and labor. They have been very successful at that and want to scoop up any escapees.

Aragorn
6th July 2017, 23:41
Let me ask you something, KeepTrying... Why are you here, exactly? And please don't tell me that you're looking for the truth, because by now all of us already long know that the truth is not what you're looking for. You're not even remotely interested in the truth, or else you would be looking at all of the evidence everyone has already advised you to look at. So please don't insult my intelligence — and that of the other forum members — by claiming that you would be looking for the truth.

From day one, you've done nothing but question the integrity of the staff of The One Truth and waste our time with loads and loads of questions to which the answer would be completely irrelevant to any other forum member, as well as that you seem to exhibit a desire for assuming controversial views just for the heck of it, such as your Holocaust denial thread, in which you then even criticized us for calling you a Holocaust denier — apparently you also don't agree with the dictionary on the meaning of the words "Holocaust" and "denial".

And then I'm not even going to get into the fact that you started two Holocaust denial threads of your own — which I've merged — at the exact same time as that another forum member was also posting his own Holocaust denial and Nazi glorification on another thread. Coincidence? Methinks not.

So let me ask you again: what is it exactly that you're here for? Confirmation in your belief systems? Upsetting staff and other forum members alike with an attitude of hubris? A masochistic desire to become ostracized? Is it what you do for a living? Are you a psychiatrist conducting some socio-psychological experiment?

What is it exactly? Inquiring minds want to know.

enjoy being
6th July 2017, 23:59
Oh well never mind it was only a matter of time, you could see the trolling attempts a mile off.
Good luck with whatever it is you seek.
Troll school might be a good bet if that is what you are into!

enjoy being
7th July 2017, 00:04
Anyway, moving right along, where were we at with the more interesting conversation from earlier...

WantDisclosure
7th July 2017, 00:14
Anyway, moving right along, where were we at with the more interesting conversation from earlier...
I started this thread, and I had to scroll up to my OP to refresh my memory that it was about Justin Deschamps' good work, not Corey Goode.

Somehow, things keep getting diverted to Corey Goode.

It gets soooooo tiresome.

Let's start anew.

Dreamtimer
7th July 2017, 00:19
For those who don't know, when Corey first started his own website it was quite an attack on PA and BR. He claimed no milab was safe there and should come be with him. There was a lot of upheaval spread around.

I remain interested in the spheres, per DNA's post and some stuff I've seen from Nassim Haramein.

Quetzalcoatl was a blue, feathered serpent. Blue avians have been around a while.

Thank you immensely, Modwiz for your heart felt and wise post.

Sorry, Keep Trying. Didn't see your post. Justin's work is not limited to Corey. He has linked himself pretty firmly with Corey going forward.

I had to look back to recall where the focus came in. It was about Justin adding a very large piece of evidence to an article without any update or notice, which is very uncharacteristic of him. Normally he ensures his readers get notice of all new info.

Aragorn
7th July 2017, 00:41
For those who don't know, when Corey first started his own website it was quite an attack on PA and BR.

Well, in all fairness, it was El Hombre Con Sombrero™ who drew first blood. As soon as he found out about the FBI file that Corey had on him, he went ballistic — just ask Christine, or even any of the other moderators who left together with (or shortly after) her — and he started hounding Corey off of Avalon, because he thought that Corey was going to use said FBI file in order to blackmail him. Corey never had the intention of doing so.

Of course, El Sombrero™ would never have known about that file if it hadn't been for Corey's wife Stacey spilling the beans, which she felt a need to do after she had been censored by El Sombrero™ himself. So it was his own karma that came around to bite him in the ass.

He claimed no milab was safe there and should come be with him. There was a lot of upheaval spread around.

Well, there was truth in that as well. Project Avalon had a mole around that time, who copied and pasted the contents of the entire MILAB subforum over to Stephen "Charles"/"Atticus"/"Houdini" Hodges, who had more or less hijacked the inPHInet forum at the time. That same mole — someone with bipolar disorder who is also addicted to prescription drugs — was also a member here at The One Truth for a while, and he was harassing Corey (and possibly other members) via private messages. He was banned by Malc — this was still before my time.

Said person would later on attempt to get back in — actually, he did get back in — under another identity, and while using a proxy server to hide his IP address. Still, I felt that there was something not right about the guy, even though I didn't know whom I was dealing with. He would periodically show bouts of antisocial behavior with other forum members, whom he all seemed to know quite well.

Eventually I caught him when he was so arrogant to sign off one of his posts with his old screen name. He went back to edit that out of his post, but I had noticed, and I banned him again. He then sent an e-mail to the server in which he said he'd be back some day.

This person was known at Project Avalon under various screen names, including Radial and Calamus. He was banned as Radial here by Malc, and when he got back in, he was using the name Steve.

Meanwhile we've stopped supporting registrations by way of a proxy server or a VPN — members who are already registered can use a proxy server or a VPN if they so wish, although I don't see the benefit of that, and especially not now that we're using https across the board — and we're also blocking the TOR network altogether, so ex-members who try sneaking back in by way of a new identity and a proxy server are only wasting their time. ;)

Dumpster Diver
7th July 2017, 00:58
I will say this. If you do not look in on Stillness in the Storm at least once a week, you are NOT doing your proper alt-world research.

Simply put, Justin posts some of the most complete research info and vectors on the inter web, and he averages 4 posts a day.

Dreamtimer
7th July 2017, 01:07
He does work very hard. I recall I couldn't keep up.

enjoy being
7th July 2017, 01:11
It looks to be an okay website. Maybe a little too geared for an American audience.
I read other sites directly, but I also don't really care much for filling my head with all this sort of stuff. Some of it is useful of course, but a lot of it I consider to not really aid my journey at the stage I am at. I am sure many, probably USA residents, would find it a worthy resource.

I hope that doesn't make me sound like the member of some anti American hate cult :shocked:

Biff
7th July 2017, 07:49
Project Avalon had a mole around that time, who copied and pasted the contents of the entire MILAB subforum over to Stephen "Charles"/"Atticus"/"Houdini" Hodges, who had more or less hijacked the inPHInet forum at the time. That same mole — someone with bipolar disorder who is also addicted to prescription drugs

I never posted any thing from PA subforums to inphinet. I only went there to call out James Corey Goode who was posting there. Never addicted to drugs either, but I am bipolar. :p

Goodbye

-Radial (https://jandeane81.com/member.php/1383-Radial)

Aianawa
7th July 2017, 09:15
Yes stillness dude appears to devote himself to his work, like its a passion, his research is sometimes xlent when connecting dots, good luck Biff

Aragorn
7th July 2017, 11:46
I never posted any thing from PA subforums to inphinet. I only went there to call out James Corey Goode who was posting there. Never addicted to drugs either, but I am bipolar. :p

Goodbye

After the above admission of foul play, I have now banned Raoul again. This is the message he'll get to see when he tries connecting again...

Ban evasion is by definition grounds for a renewed ban. If you want to return to The One Truth, then at least be honest about it and use the contact form. Then we can talk. But don't sneak back in like you just did (and for the 2nd time already).

PurpleLama
7th July 2017, 17:20
Seeking Senior aka Keep Trying is actually the very person who hounded Bill Ryan on his own board and was persistently posting her belief in the goodness of CG. And, the irony is that by her actions she actually precipitated the Truth About Corey Goode thread still ongoing, and perhaps even the Dark Journalist series. So, for all her love of Corey (as opposed to my "hate") it is possible that she caused him more harm than anyone. Keeps me laughing, don't know 'bout you.

After the above admission of foul play, I have now banned Raoul again. This is the message he'll get to see when he tries connecting again...

Ban evasion is by definition grounds for a renewed ban. If you want to return to The One Truth, then at least be honest about it and use the contact form. Then we can talk. But don't sneak back in like you just did (and for the 2nd time already).

Aww. I always liked Raoul.

donk
7th July 2017, 17:41
Or she could be a double agent handing off the reverse end-around in order to try to keep the momentum of the "making BR relevant" train :frantic:

It's sad there's not much better to talk about, but really...has there ever been?

Seeking truth in this world of lies always seems to circle around and back to some coreyGOODEness...and rarely to those responsible for creating the monster (or those enabling with their energy and attention)

Is there any links to public threads with seeking senior PL?

Fred Steeves
7th July 2017, 18:23
Or she could be a double agent handing off the reverse end-around in order to try to keep the momentum of the "making BR relevant" train :frantic:

ROFL Phil, even I didn't have the cojones to throw *that* one out there! :tiphat:

Dumpster Diver
7th July 2017, 22:07
It looks to be an okay website. Maybe a little too geared for an American audience.
I read other sites directly, but I also don't really care much for filling my head with all this sort of stuff. Some of it is useful of course, but a lot of it I consider to not really aid my journey at the stage I am at. I am sure many, probably USA residents, would find it a worthy resource.

I hope that doesn't make me sound like the member of some anti American hate cult :shocked:

The Americant's are the folks who most need to be shaken awake. They have a military that is exporting war to the rest of the world. They have the largest military and it is larger than the next 7 nations combined (latest figures, it was 18 a few years ago). Total is some 1.68 Trillion and the US has some $600 Billion of that (35.5%). They made a deal with Nazi Paperclip infiltrators and created the 4th Reich. They are funding world terrorism and pretending to fight it. After having lived in the US and abroad (Europe and Asia) I will say that the US is the most jingoistic nation in the world.

The US are the f**king bad guys and a site aimed at waking these monsters up needs to be read by said monsters.

Period.

enjoy being
7th July 2017, 22:37
Haha Deedee. Well yes, and they grow enough grain every year to feed the world, and then turn around and feed it to cattle to make their really bad tasting meat that no one appreciates, making the cow karma worse because no one gives thanks for that sort of stuff....

Though I wouldn't know how it tastes, I live in New Zealand where our animals are fed grass. Though, I don't even eat beef or lamb or pork anymore anyway.

Makes sense that... as in the news article on that 'old fellas' site (who the thread was meant to be about) ...they are going to make burgers out of chemicals, as it probably tastes so bloody horrible to start with that the comparisons are negligible.

Yet my mate from Texas who went back there from living here, still hasn't come back like he said he was going to. What's with that. I guess home really is where the heart is?

And yeah well to tell you the truth I AM quite strongly anti US commercialism and culture, for what it has done to my country and the rot it has smeared over the minds of my countrywo/men. But it's okay, it doesn't extend across a whole population of people... though I can often see how the place has affected many of them.

Chester
7th July 2017, 23:04

Goodbye

I can attest that the above statement by Radial is true. I was at inPHInet all through that time frame. Radial made two posts which I happened to copy and which were informational posts related to Corey Goode (and some of Radial's opinion of Corey).

I still have the text by the way.

It was deleted by Atticus not long after being posted if I correctly recall.

There was no "sub-forum" stuff from PA that was ever posted by Radial at inPHInet.

I understand being bipolar too. Not fun or easy.

Chester
7th July 2017, 23:16

If that group is exclusive, then that eliminates Corey Goode as a source since he is neither a therapist or whistle blower. His claims are fraudulent... all of them.

I don't hate Corey Goode. I don't hate anyone. I don't hate. I grew out of that long ago.

What I have not grown out of and which some here might wish I would is in making efforts to assist / protect the vulnerable by exposing Corey Goode as someone who demonstrates extermely damaging behavior towards others.

Dreamtimer
8th July 2017, 11:35
There's no reason to 'grow out of' helping people, Sam. It's a hard road when there are so many followers who get angry with you. And since you actually had first-hand experience, it matters.

Aragorn
8th July 2017, 12:14
I can attest that the above statement by Radial is true. I was at inPHInet all through that time frame. Radial made two posts which I happened to copy and which were informational posts related to Corey Goode (and some of Radial's opinion of Corey).

I still have the text by the way.

It was deleted by Atticus not long after being posted if I correctly recall.

There was no "sub-forum" stuff from PA that was ever posted by Radial at inPHInet.

Well, technically he could have done that by way of private messages. But I have no opinion about it. The allegation allegedly came from El Hombre Con Sombrero™, so it is to be taken with a spoonful of salt either way.

For clarity's sake, I have banned Raoul because he had already been banned before and because he had worked himself into the house again by way of an undercover identity — twice now. I've got nothing personal against Raoul, and as far as I myself am concerned, if he were to come clean with us and contact us in order to negotiate a return to The One Truth as an official member, then I have no objections to that — Malc may have his own objections because he was the one who banned Raoul the first time, but that can always be discussed in the mod room.

We're all supposed to be grownups. There's no need for all that puerile cloak & dagger stuff.

I understand being bipolar too. Not fun or easy.

I know that Sam, but it is my observation that just about everyone in this so-called "alternative community" has some sort of psychological or neurological difference from "the normals". And I think that this is intentional from the soul level down, i.e. I see it as a requirement for waking up. The "normies" — as Rad calls them — are the ones least likely to ever object to anything in the world, be it the secrecy regarding ETs and advanced technology, historic revisionism, national and international politics, the financial-economical system, et al.

In my honest and (at this point in time) not so humble opinion, it's the "normies" who are the problem. They're only "normal" because they continue behaving like perfectly programmed drones in the parasitic Matrix. It is us, those who have some sort of "condition" or "disorder", who can see that there's something wrong with the picture the mainstream wants us to buy into.

Transposed onto the metaphor of the movie The Matrix, the normies are the ones with a perfectly working link into the Matrix, whereas those of us with "a condition" or "a disorder" are the ones whose link into the Matrix isn't functioning as intended by those who created the Matrix.

In fact, semantically, that's what "disorder" means: it means we're falling out of line with the mainstream. I don't want to be a normie. I'm much happier being an Aspie. :D

enjoy being
8th July 2017, 12:49
Undiagnosed here - c'mon gimmie ya best attempt! :lol:

p.s it would be just my luck that when I log back in, in the morning that I'd find 300 people have thanked this post. :blsh:

Chester
8th July 2017, 16:20
Undiagnosed here - c'mon gimmie ya best attempt! :lol:

p.s it would be just my luck that when I log back in, in the morning that I'd find 300 people have thanked this post. :blsh:

You are easy to diagnose...

There's 'Nothing' wrong with you.

Dumpster Diver
8th July 2017, 18:56
Quote Originally Posted by KeepTrying:

If that group is exclusive, then that eliminates Corey Goode as a source since he is neither a therapist or whistle blower. His claims are fraudulent... all of them.

I don't hate Corey Goode. I don't hate anyone. I don't hate. I grew out of that long ago.

What I have not grown out of and which some here might wish I would is in making efforts to assist / protect the vulnerable by exposing Corey Goode as someone who demonstrates extermely damaging behavior towards others.

Well, as a person who was in several Black Projects for about 8 years, I never saw any MILABS, whistleblowers, or therapists.

I view your statement as naive. The arena is complex.

I am slowly gathering information that shows Cory is right on several accounts. But, in psyop operations, to run it right you want to wrap the bitter pill in a bunch of sugar (truthful statements or non-provable statements made by "trusted sources"). Right now, my math shows CG living off DW's massive amount of provable statements.

The One
8th July 2017, 19:26
Well, as a person who was in several Black Projects for about 8 years, I never saw any MILABS, whistleblowers, or therapists.

It really is time to spill the beans :love:

http://dehayf5mhw1h7.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/sites/624/2016/08/05045545/spill.jpg

Dont worry i will tell Donald to pardon you.

Dumpster Diver
8th July 2017, 19:38
It really is time to spill the beans :love:

Dont worry i will tell Donald to pardon you.

Hey, if I told you, I'd have to kill you.

...and then where would TOT be?

BTW read:

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11189-The-Summer-Initiative-UNRIG-in-the-U-S

post #13

The One
8th July 2017, 19:41
Hey, if I told you, I'd have to kill you.

...and then where would TOT be?

BTW read:

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11189-The-Summer-Initiative-UNRIG-in-the-U-S

post #13

If i had a dime for everyone who said that to me then i would already be long dead,Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah.Maybe my marine days and buddies are keeping me alive.

Dumpster Diver
8th July 2017, 19:49
If i had a dime for everyone who said that to me then i would already be long dead,Ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah.Maybe my marine days and buddies are keeping me alive

Malc, I'd love to puff myself up and tell you how important I am and that I've got such secrets hidden away...

...but then why would I come down from the Mount and mess with a bunch of hamsters like you? I'd be yucking it up with my man Heinz Kissinger and plotting some really evil sh!t while I live in a lair out of a James Bond film...

...oh, wait, I do live on the beach...does that count?

The One
8th July 2017, 19:50
...oh, wait, I do live on the beach...does that count?

Sort of go on then i will let you off you are excused.

mess with a bunch of hamsters like you

You mean warriors.

PurpleLama
8th July 2017, 21:44
https://www.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/designs/12849470,width=178,height=178/keyboard-warrior.png

Chester
9th July 2017, 00:41

I am slowly gathering information that shows Cory is right on several accounts. But, in psyop operations, to run it right you want to wrap the bitter pill in a bunch of sugar (truthful statements or non-provable statements made by "trusted sources"). Right now, my math shows CG living off DW's massive amount of provable statements.

Was this aimed at me? or the one who I satirically responded to?

PurpleLama
9th July 2017, 02:35

Yep, poor dumpy just lost any street cred he had on these boards.

I wonder if he knows seeking senior, and alkeron.

Dumpster Diver
9th July 2017, 04:00
Yep, poor dumpy just lost any street cred he had on these boards.

I wonder if he knows seeking senior, and alkeron.

Street cred? YGTBSM. You really think I post stuff here to gain credibility with you?

I spend time to gain insights for me, and occasionally I post my views from my experience. Again, I am NOT here to *impress* you or anyone else in any fashion.

...and no, I don't know the people of which you speak. Why don't YOU enlighten me?

https://domingosaurusrex.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/dali-llama.jpg

Chester
9th July 2017, 14:45

Humpty Bumpty to get the attention of Dumpty

Elen
9th July 2017, 17:14
https://domingosaurusrex.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/dali-llama.jpg

Take it easy now DD...and by the way that Dali-Lama was good :ha:

WantDisclosure
29th July 2017, 13:03
I'm suspecting that I worked with T. Yanaros' father on one of my Military tours in Florida...small world it seems.
Apparently, Teresa's family was in Suffolk, England when the Rendlesham Forest Incident took place in 1980:

Published on May 24, 2017

The Fifth Annual Contact in the Desert took place in Joshua Tree, CA the weekend of May 19-21, 2017, where figureheads in the Disclosure Movement came to speak and mingle with conscious folks from across the world. Learn about my experience, and why I came to CITD.

My Rendlesham Forest Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBj-e...

Read Chapters 1-2 of my book, What is Magic? for FREE:
http://tessagianni.com/?page_id=28

The Seton Miracles:
https://www.onfaith.co/onfaith/2012/0...

cR7tDPl9ZJw