PDA

View Full Version : Slave Colony on Mars Claim Goes Mainstream

WantDisclosure
2nd July 2017, 14:02
I see today that Dr. Michael Salla has reported on an Alex Jones interview of former U.S. Marine Corps and CIA clandestine services official Robert David Steele wherein insider information about secret events on Mars is volunteered. Dr. Salla goes on to state:

. . . Steele’s comments were covered in a number of mainstream news sources including Britain’s Daily Mail and the Daily Beast, both of which downplayed his comments as mere conspiracy theory. . . .

Slave Colony on Mars Claim Goes Mainstream (http://exopolitics.org/slave-colony-on-mars-claim-goes-mainstream/http://)

Aianawa
2nd July 2017, 14:45
Mmmmm seeds or sewing an sowing

WantDisclosure
2nd July 2017, 15:05
Mmmmm seeds or sewing an sowing
Seeds are sowing?
Seeds or sewing are sowing?
Neither?

:confused:

Aianawa
2nd July 2017, 15:31
If all rubbish as our lord Sid uses, then its sowing seeds, if disinfo, then sewing, if just is, then growing wether either or iether.

DNA
2nd July 2017, 16:15
This is something that is being used against Alex Jones big time. I'm a fan of Robert David Steele but he didn't do Alex any favors with this line on Nasa stealing children and sending them to Mars. The main stream is going to use this to jab Alex over and over.
Now of course most of us here are aware that there is a secret space program and we have no problem adding this to the list of possibilities that very well may be true, but mainstream idiots who listen to the main stream media are not going to give one iota of credence to this possibility.

Aianawa
2nd July 2017, 16:20
Yip until the next seed, another flower or simplz just roots getting exsposed

Aragorn
2nd July 2017, 16:22
This is something that is being used against Alex Jones big time. I'm a fan of Robert David Steele but he didn't do Alex any favors with this line on Nasa stealing children and sending them to Mars. The main stream is going to use this to jab Alex over and over.

That's already happening, and it didn't take all too long either. I saw it being mentioned in the local news here, and in the same article, they wrote off Alex Jones as "even farther to the right than Breitbart".

Now, Alex is a conservative, but farther to the right than Breitbart? Bzzzz, I didn't think so. :rolleyes:

Now of course most of us here aware that there is a secret space program have no problem adding this to the list of possibilities that very well may be true, but mainstream idiots who listen to the main stream media are going to give one iota of credence to this possibility.

Exactly. The whole article was full of the expected hubris with regard to the purported slave colony on Mars. It's hubris, because they're dismissing it out of hand without conducting any proper investigation of their own, and without even pondering whether such a thing could be possible.

99% of all journalists are merely repeaters anyway. :fpalm:

Aianawa
2nd July 2017, 16:37
But seeds, still seeds.

WantDisclosure
2nd July 2017, 16:47
This is something that is being used against Alex Jones big time.
Par for the course for him; he's used to it I'm sure. It goes with the territory.

I'm a fan of Robert David Steele but he didn't do Alex any favors with this line on Nasa stealing children and sending them to Mars. The main stream is going to use this to jab Alex over and over.
I disagree.

I think he set the stage for Alex to be the spear for disclosure.

Many in the public distrust the mainstream media and this will continue to grow.

Aianawa
2nd July 2017, 16:51
What the %s now of distrust, know it is high.

Dreamtimer
2nd July 2017, 19:55
Some seeds need fire before they will grow. Look for smoke.

Dumpster Diver
2nd July 2017, 20:08
Yip until the next seed, another flower or simplz just roots getting exsposed

Reading Aianawa is like reading poetry, tough to understand sometimes.

Dumpster Diver
2nd July 2017, 20:14
Back to the original topic: I'm trying to understand what Steele is trying to do here. I agree with KeepTrying: Paedo-gate in a Pizza parlor is hard for the muggles to grok, Paedo-gate on Mars will break their brains and cause muggles to brand Steele, already suspect, as a wing-nut and quit listening to him. Alex Jones is already branded such, so muggles will think maybe wing-nuts of a feather, flock together.

In any regard, bad move, IMO.

WantDisclosure
2nd July 2017, 20:39
I'm trying to understand what Steele is trying to do here.
I have the feeling that both Steele and Jones are genuinely horrified by the abuse of children and that is the motivating force.

Dumpster Diver
2nd July 2017, 20:46
I have the feeling that both Steele and Jones are genuinely horrified by the abuse of children and that is the motivating force.

I like Steele because of his background; somewhat similar to mine. However, his probability being a controlled asset is creeping up. This video didn't help.

DNA
2nd July 2017, 20:56
I like Steele because of his background; somewhat similar to mine. However, his probability being a controlled asset is creeping up. This video didn't help.

I hear you on this. Steele impressed Jones enough for Jones to let his guard down. And then Steele slips this little tid bit in about children abducted to Mars in the middle of the conversation and Jones kind of agrees with him, thus in the eyes of the main stream he will lose much credibility. This was a well played tactic and I'm pretty upset with Steele for doing it.
If Steele is on the up and up, (which I've been of that opinion) then he should have known what kind of damage this could do and I have to believe he is smart enough to know what kind of damage this could do to Jones.

Back to the original topic: I'm trying to understand what Steele is trying to do here. I agree with KeepTrying: Paedo-gate in a Pizza parlor is hard for the muggles to grok, Paedo-gate on Mars will break their brains and cause muggles to brand Steele, already suspect, as a wing-nut and quit listening to him. Alex Jones is already branded such, so muggles will think maybe wing-nuts of a feather, flock together.

In any regard, bad move, IMO.

Indeed I fully agree with you here.

WantDisclosure
2nd July 2017, 20:57
In my opinion, whether he's a controlled asset or not, the fact that the subject is broached is a plus.

WantDisclosure
2nd July 2017, 23:45
In my opinion, whether he's a controlled asset or not, the fact that the subject is broached is a plus.
Watching this interview of him, he doesn't come across to me as controlled opposition. . .

JeGwCPRojJo

Dumpster Diver
3rd July 2017, 04:19
Watching this interview of him, he doesn't come across to me as controlled opposition. . .

My controlled opposition numbers come from:

- Admitted CIA member
- admitted psyop controller
- political operative
- initial connection with BR's Avalon forum and "similar outlook" to BR.

Other than that, I hope the numbers are wrong as I like RDS, but numbers are numbers...

WantDisclosure
3rd July 2017, 04:42
My controlled opposition numbers come from . . .
Does he seem insincere to you when he talked about the need for Trump to bypass the globalists he's surrounded with, connect to the public directly, and hopefully use that connection to bring about real change?

It seems to me that in order for him to be controlled opposition he would have to fake enthusiasm for that subject matter.

Dumpster Diver
3rd July 2017, 06:43
Does he seem insincere to you when he talked about the need for Trump to bypass the globalists he's surrounded with, connect to the public directly, and hopefully use that connection to bring about real change?

It seems to me that in order for him to be controlled opposition he would have to fake enthusiasm for that subject matter.

"True believers" are the easiest to control.

WantDisclosure
3rd July 2017, 10:05
"True believers" are the easiest to control.
Are you talking about me or him?

Aianawa
3rd July 2017, 13:24
Believers are easy to co opt, know thyself has one believe theirselves, their intuition, thier knowing, their experience.

WantDisclosure
3rd July 2017, 13:27
Believers are easy to co opt, know thyself has one believe theirselves, their intuition, thier knowing, their experience.
Regarding my question about the intentions of Robert David Steele, what is your opinion?

Dreamtimer
3rd July 2017, 13:57
I love the idea of transparency. Bringing it about is the real challenge. We've been going so far down the road of secrecy and proprietary information that we almost don't even know how to be transparent anymore. The best I could do is be truthful and transparent at home and model that for my son.

My father did many business deals by word of mouth, and people did the paperwork later. That's nearly impossible now, even for those with the best intents. True honor has suffered from the Game Theory/Dog eat Dog mentality of Competition is God and Take While you Can. imo.

WantDisclosure
3rd July 2017, 16:44
The best I could do is be truthful and transparent at home and model that for my son.
For the sake of argument, let's assume that Robert David Steele in not controlled opposition but is a sincere person whose life path at this point in time is to try to make a difference.

What do you think of the initiative associated with the hashtag #UNRIG?

As a citizen he has joined with Cynthia McKinney to create an educational movement (not a party), We the People – Unity for Integrity, being the unification of the populist right and left with people of color, Latinos, Sandernistas, and all small parties and Independents, to restore integrity to the US Government via an Election Reform Act of 2017 whose short title is the Integrity Act. Citizens of all countries are invited to visit #UNRIG: Summer of Peace (Beyond Trump & Sanders) and donate, receiving a certificate as a Founding Citizen.

Robert David Steele: The truth at any cost lowers all other costs (http://robertdavidsteele.com/)

Dreamtimer
3rd July 2017, 18:22
I liked what I saw/heard at first glance but will have to look in more detail before I can really answer that question. I'm not personally much of a judge of who's 'controlled opposition', I just have to use my instincts and analytical powers.

WantDisclosure
3rd July 2017, 18:36
I liked what I saw/heard at first glance but will have to look in more detail before I can really answer that question.
I'm just learning about this, too.

. . . I just have to use my instincts and analytical powers.
Me, too.

I'm glad you listed "instincts" first, as in intuition, right?

I'm more and more convinced each day of the importance of intuition, as in "gut feeling."

Dreamtimer
3rd July 2017, 18:39
Yes, indeed.

Dumpster Diver
3rd July 2017, 19:05
Are you talking about me or him?

Probably both, come to think on it. Did you vote? If you did, are you not aware that your vote means nothing in this controlled environment? Democracy only works with an educated public, which ours is not.

We have all been raised in a controlled environment, some few of us are aware of it. As a non-bomb throwing Anarchist, I contend that RDS's attempt to "reform" the institution will not, cannot work. Wholesale deletion of the entire system needs to be done, fiat money needs to be abolished and direct vote, at worst, has to be established. Until we can come together can take care of one another, Klepto-Kapitalism funding "give-your-power-away 'Democracy'" and the resulting bought-off political pros will never get us there.

WantDisclosure
3rd July 2017, 19:45
Did you vote?
No, I don't vote anymore.

I am very educated in the reality we live in where most, but probably not all, politicians are recruited, groomed, financed, and controlled by the powers that be like puppets on a string.

Aianawa
4th July 2017, 09:12
Have faith in usa imo though, their was a book i read called Synchronicity, written by the fellow who prosecuted Nixon, his son, it shows a teir of usa ians coming through the differing systems in usa about nowadays, not as swayed as those in the past.

WantDisclosure
6th July 2017, 19:37
For the sake of argument, let's assume that Robert David Steele in not controlled opposition but is a sincere person whose life path at this point in time is to try to make a difference.

What do you think of the initiative associated with the hashtag #UNRIG?
I'm pleased to see that Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot will be interviewing him about this:

I will be interviewing Robert David Steele, former intel officer for both CIA and the Marines, TODAY, Thursday, July 6, 2017 @ 4pm PT / 7pm ET

Project Camelot Portal (https://projectcamelotportal.com/2017/07/06/robert-steele-deep-state-everything-else-today/)

Amanda
9th July 2017, 00:17
How does any 'former' member of any military stay alive after becoming public? I am nobody in the big scheme of things and my physical health/life has been completely destroyed - all due to being a Mandatory Reporter and actually doing my job.

How does anyone with knowledge of intelligence (secret information) actually get away with being so public??? Doctors who are voicing their concerns about vaccines and cancer causing ingredients are being murdered/killed/dying in suspicious circumstances almost daily.

There is a doctor from America who travels to speak about health and vaccines et cetera. He even comes to the rural area in which I live - he had to cancel this year due to death threats. So - let's talk about a colony on Mars and Child Abuse/Abduction - shall we???

How many Children go missing each year? How many of those Children are located - alive or deceased? If the Military - all the areas which include navy/marine/army/airforce/police et cetera know of any slave program - surely someone would leave a detailed account for the public??? None of this alluding to the possibility but addressing actual facts??? They would not live for long but the actual facts would be known to the public - yes???

I am sure those who monitor the worldwideweb love perusing the comments of people who think they know what is really happening. Something is happening with regard to a space program but rest assured it will take a very brave Soul to come forward with the facts. Few have survived for long after sharing what they knew. Then - we must factor in - Crisis Actors - they are real and they come in all forms and speak their words via many platforms.

Instincts and Intuition may be all we have right now.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

WantDisclosure
9th July 2017, 00:43
How does any 'former' member of any military stay alive after becoming public?
That question haunts all conscientious seekers. Sometimes as a private citizen I worry about the safety of my grandchild because I post on a forum and I know that all data is being collected.

My impression is that some whistleblowers are protected for some reason. There are white hats within the personnel who carry out the dirty work of assassinations, it seems.

Who gets protected and who doesn't?

I have no idea.

I think we all have to survive by the knowledge that we are spiritual beings experiencing life in a physical body, but when that body dies, we live on.

And while we're here, we have a mission.

That's the only way I can keep from spiraling into depression over the state of affairs we're dealing with.

Dumpster Diver
9th July 2017, 04:18
How does any 'former' member of any military stay alive after becoming public? I am nobody in the big scheme of things and my physical health/life has been completely destroyed - all due to being a Mandatory Reporter and actually doing my job.

How does anyone with knowledge of intelligence (secret information) actually get away with being so public??? Doctors who are voicing their concerns about vaccines and cancer causing ingredients are being murdered/killed/dying in suspicious circumstances almost daily.

There is a doctor from America who travels to speak about health and vaccines et cetera. He even comes to the rural area in which I live - he had to cancel this year due to death threats. So - let's talk about a colony on Mars and Child Abuse/Abduction - shall we???

How many Children go missing each year? How many of those Children are located - alive or deceased? If the Military - all the areas which include navy/marine/army/airforce/police et cetera know of any slave program - surely someone would leave a detailed account for the public??? None of this alluding to the possibility but addressing actual facts??? They would not live for long but the actual facts would be known to the public - yes???

I am sure those who monitor the worldwideweb love perusing the comments of people who think they know what is really happening. Something is happening with regard to a space program but rest assured it will take a very brave Soul to come forward with the facts. Few have survived for long after sharing what they knew. Then - we must factor in - Crisis Actors - they are real and they come in all forms and speak their words via many platforms.

Instincts and Intuition may be all we have right now.

Well, he is not revealing any secrets he signed up to protect or he could be locked up (I did the same and I'm not revealing such). Or, he is controlled opposition and protected.

I contend this is the reason that BR and Project Camelot is still functioning: they serve a purpose.

Amanda
12th July 2017, 02:51
Keep Trying - Dumpster Diver et al - Your comments are exactly what spurs me on. That is why we have to question every single person who comes forward and is public - on every platform and on every level. How do we know that they are being sincere? How do we know whether they are an operative or not???

Dumpster Diver as you state - they sign a document and that document can rule their thoughts and actions. What if they sign the document and as an extension of their duties - they are told what to do - via public performances??? Anyone can be given a script - just watch the beam ray technology and the newsreaders.

Dumpster Diver
12th July 2017, 04:20
Keep Trying - Dumpster Diver et al - Your comments are exactly what spurs me on. That is why we have to question every single person who comes forward and is public - on every platform and on every level. How do we know that they are being sincere? How do we know whether they are an operative or not???

Dumpster Diver as you state - they sign a document and that document can rule their thoughts and actions. What if they sign the document and as an extension of their duties - they are told what to do - via public performances??? Anyone can be given a script - just watch the beam ray technology and the newsreaders.

Well, as far as politicians are concerned, and virtually everyone in positions of management in government are politicians to some extent even if not elected; you will know they are lying if their lips are moving.

Every statement needs to be considered from the aspect of: who do they work for? Fear of being sacked, fined, or going to jail is palpable. So many times, simply inverting what they say leads you to a more truthful view of their lives.