PDA

View Full Version : Ole Dammegard and Jim Fetzer Regarding the Holocaust

WantDisclosure
24th June 2017, 15:32
The following is a Red Ice Radio interview of Ole Dammegard, a person I regard as probably the most thorough investigator we have speaking out on the public stage today.

Published on Jun 3, 2015

Ole Dammegård is an author, international speaker, investigator, former journalist, artist and creator of the website Light On Conspiracies. He returns to Red Ice Radio for a special extended segment to speak about his research and thoughts on an extremely controversial subject, the Jewish holocaust. Ole has spent at least 25 years investigating a multitude of conspiracies, and this area of history involves such an incredibly sinister agenda that it is now illegal in some European countries to question the official story or even attempt to investigate the facts. We discuss the sad fact that in the west, where we have a strong tradition of philosophizing and discussion, this story involves so much horror, misery and bloodshed that most will not even dare entertain the notion of a massive cover-up at play. Ole stresses the importance of really looking at the 6 million number, a figure that has popped up repeatedly beginning in the late 19th century, and has been discounted just as many times. We consider the role of Hollywood in perpetuating the extremely emotional images of horrific crimes the Germans allegedly committed against the Jews, and we take into account the very inconsistent, baffling stories of evil that make absolutely no sense. Ole picks apart some of the gruesome details of the concentration camp gas chambers, where the monumental task of exterminating millions of people was purportedly carried out, and he details clear evidence that shows these accounts do not compute. Then, we take an even closer look at the programming we have been subjected to and the sheer magnitude of the lie, along with the anti-Semitic wall of defense that keeps people from unlearning and awakening to the Holocaust hoax. We also talk about the Soviets’ function in producing the death toll number and gas chamber narrative, players who were involved in the Yalta Conference held two months before the end of WWII, and the policy that was decided upon to be used against Germany. Later, we examine the ways in which the Jewish holocaust and other events like 9/11 and the Charlie Hebdo massacre have resulted in a war against critical thinking. We attempt to unravel Israel’s part in this dark agenda and why America is so wrapped up in the mayhem created by its foreign policy. At the end, we mull over the real reasons Germany had for mounting this horrible conflict and we take into account who has been pulling the strings behind the war machine.

Authors website: http://www.lightonconspiracies.com/

m75plUuKeWU

Dumpster Diver
24th June 2017, 20:18
It is useful to understand the primary way the Deep State, which is not unified until you get to the very top, runs conflict situations by owning both sides of a dialectic (two sided) conflict.

In this case, we have the (Kazarian or Ashkenazi) Jews having allied themselves with "Anunnaki" or "pre-Adamite" ETs being opposed by Facists (Nazis) allied with Reptilians. The Nazis, secretly won WW II and took over the US Government in the 1950/60s, and the Jews took over the Holy Land in 1948. There is a higher, hidden Über Bad-guy group running both "conflicting" factions.

Ole Dammegard is simply a (probably unknowing) apologist for the Nazi Faction.

Think about such possibilities when you read/view information such as this.

WantDisclosure
24th June 2017, 20:31
I could not disagree more, but thank you for at least acknowledging the thread.

"It's very painful—the awakening—this part of the awakening, and it's like; I thought I knew quite a lot, but over the years, my God, I just had to unlearn again and again and again these things that I was brought up with as being the truth, and then suddenly I find out—wait a second, it doesn't match up; there's something wrong here . . . " (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m75plUuKeWU&feature=youtu.be&t=1h22m3s)

Dumpster Diver
24th June 2017, 21:07
I could not disagree more, but thank you for at least acknowledging the thread.

"It's very painful—the awakening—this part of the awakening, and it's like; I thought I knew quite a lot, but over the years, my God, I just had to unlearn again and again and again these things that I was brought up with as being the truth, and then suddenly I find out—wait a second, it doesn't match up; there's something wrong here . . . " (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m75plUuKeWU&feature=youtu.be&t=1h22m3s)

It may be useful to dig into the genetic background of the Ashkenazi; quite unusual, and seems to point to a group of roughly 400 people in the 700-1000 AD year period typically cited as originating in the Eastern European or Caucasus area. This small group then blossomed into comprising roughly 80% of the Jews today. The median IQ of the group is much higher than people in general, including Sephardi and Oriental Jews:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

This has all the earmarks of genetic manipulation for the goal (I contend) of having a much smarter than average group to harvest leaders from to run the faction.

Not to be outdone, the Nazis also jumped on the genetics bandwagon, if for nothing else, to keep up with the Ashkenazi "super race".

It is useful to realized the average Jew "on the street" is totally unaware of of this, and the religious sub-groups totally believe in their religion and that they are from the Levant, but the genetic record tends to point otherwise. Only the tip-top in capability/intelligence are recruited to help run the faction.

The lie is different at every level.

WantDisclosure
24th June 2017, 21:22
It may be useful to dig into the genetic background of the Ashkenazi; quite unusual, and seems to point to a group of roughly 400 people in the 700-1000 AD year period typically cited as originating in the Eastern European or Caucasus area. This small group then blossomed into comprising roughly 80% of the Jews today. The median IQ of the group is much higher than people in general, including Sephardi and Oriental Jews:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

This has all the earmarks of genetic manipulation for the goal (I contend) of having a much smarter than average group to harvest leaders from to run the faction.

Not to be outdone, the Nazis also jumped on the genetics bandwagon, if for nothing else, to keep up with the Ashkenazi "super race".

It is useful to realized the average Jew "on the street" is totally unaware of of this, and the religious sub-groups totally believe in their religion and that they are from the Levant, but the genetic record tends to point otherwise. Only the tip-top in capability/intelligence are recruited to help run the faction.

The lie is different at every level.

Have you listened to any of the 2 1/2 hour video in the OP?

Aianawa
24th June 2017, 22:38
It is useful to understand the primary way the Deep State, which is not unified until you get to the very top, runs conflict situations by owning both sides of a dialectic (two sided) conflict.

In this case, we have the (Kazarian or Ashkenazi) Jews having allied themselves with "Anunnaki" or "pre-Adamite" ETs being opposed by Facists (Nazis) allied with Reptilians. The Nazis, secretly won WW II and took over the US Government in the 1950/60s, and the Jews took over the Holy Land in 1948. There is a higher, hidden Über Bad-guy group running both "conflicting" factions.

Think about such possibilities when you read/view information such as this.

Very true, in that at the top, the same rules within are followed, meaning even hatred between them is not acted on, likely they can act against each others minions though.

Dumpster Diver
24th June 2017, 22:50
Have you listened to any of the 2 1/2 hour video in the OP?

Yes, listened to selections. Seemed to be same coverage Ole has had in other places/videos. Forgive me, but if I listened to every 3 hr video posted on such topics, I would not get much done. If I missed something, tell me where on the video I should look.

Thanks...

WantDisclosure
28th June 2017, 21:49
9/11 Truth scholar Jim Fetzer has also spoken out about the Holocaust.

Referencing the book Breaking the Spell: The Holocaust: Myth & Reality by Nicholas Kollerstrom, he states:

. . . The author of this refreshing scientific study of the Holocaust, Nicholas Kollerstrom, may be the most honorable man whom I have ever had the pleasure to know.

. . . The situation is completely absurd. No subject generates responses as extreme and irrational as what has come to be known as “the Holocaust”. Unlike any other event in human history, including even the most sacred religious beliefs, for anyone to question, dispute or deny its occurrence qualifies as “a hate crime,” where Holocaust denial is even a prosecutable offense in certain jurisdictions. Unlike any other, this crime involves the expression of forbidden thoughts about a subject that has become taboo.. . .

The Holocaust Narrative: Politics Trumps Science (http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2015/07/the-holocaust-narrative-politics-trumps.html)

A study of the evidence shows that the Jews were not gassed, the central claim of the Holocaust.

Aragorn
29th June 2017, 04:52
KeepTrying, I have merged both your Holocaust denial threads. Between Novusod's own Holocaust denial on the "An Alternative View of Hitler (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11096-An-Alternative-View-of-Hitler)" thread and your Ole Dammegard thread, there was no need to start a third thread about the same subject.

:tiphat:

WantDisclosure
29th June 2017, 06:32
KeepTrying, I have merged both your Holocaust denial threads.
"Holocaust denial" is a pejorative term, which shows your bias.

Dreamtimer
29th June 2017, 11:32
Bias? That's interesting. I don't think you can put that in Aragorn's head simply because he used the phrase in question.

If I simply say the Holocaust, am I biased? Perhaps some would say so, if they don't believe it occurred.

But we're having a discussion, right?

WantDisclosure
29th June 2017, 11:46
But we're having a discussion, right?
Yes, that's what forums are for, to be sure.

I repeat, "holocaust denial" is a pejorative term used to ridicule those who are questioning the official story.

It is just like the term "conspiracy theorists" that was coined to ridicule people in the 9/11 Truth movement.

Words are powerful things.

And ridicule is very powerful.

Ridicule is also a fallacy of reason.

Aragorn
29th June 2017, 12:36
KeepTrying, I have merged both your Holocaust denial threads.

"Holocaust denial" is a pejorative term, which shows your bias.

Holocaust denial is exactly what the words say — no more, no less. I fail to see how or why that would be a pejorative term. For that matter, it is actually a legal term here in Europe, and it is grammatically and semantically correct.

But then again on the other hand — and forgive me for being so blunt — you have already amply shown from your very arrival here at the forum as a new member on, that you appear to have difficulty both at parsing semantically correct language and at accepting that not everything contains ambiguity. So it's a bit ironic that you would be the one to lecture me on the topic of semantics, just as it was also highly ironic that you — as a brand-new member — were lecturing the staff of The One Truth on how to run our forum.

In addition to that, just because I happen to be the administrator of The One Truth doesn't imply in any way, shape or form that I would not be entitled to an opinion of my own, nor to the expression of such opinion at any time here on the forum, insofar as said expression is not in violation of The One Truth's Forum Rules (https://jandeane81.com/announcement.php?f=&a=1). (And please, don't even think of lecturing me on the Forum Rules, because I'm the one who (re-)wrote the damn things.)

Lastly, I also do note the irony in your attempts to declare the Holocaust as historically untrue. Both Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goebbels were reported to have stated that the more and the longer you repeat a lie, the more it becomes the truth. And here you are, starting two separate threads — alongside of an already existing third thread on the same subject — in which you cite the opinion of certain "researchers" as evidence that the Holocaust allegedly never happened.

So let me be clear. Here's what I've got to say on the subject, and then I'll stay out of this thread again. My previous post on this thread was merely a courtesy to let you know I had merged your two threads, and this very post here is a post in my defense, since you (once again) felt the need to hurl criticisms at me — and for that matter, you've been making quite a habit of it too.

I object to the fact that Holocaust denial is a factual crime over here in Belgium and in several other European countries — not even a misdemeanor, but a crime. I see the legal stigmatization of Holocaust denial as an institutionalized violation of the right to freedom of speech, brought about by the political lobbying of the Jewish community here in Europe on the one hand — for one, the Jewish community in Belgium is in control of most of Europe's diamond trade, which is considered economically very important — and by Germany's still enduring guilt complex over what the Nazis did during World War II.

The above said, I myself as an individual will never be in denial about the Holocaust, because — and I have said this before several times already — as a young boy, I have seen and met Holocaust survivors, and my maternal grandfather became a member of the Flemish underground resistance after having been deported to Germany as a slave laborer. (No, he was not Jewish.)

Furthermore, there is an old Belgian military fortress — or rather, what's left of it — not too far across the river from where I live, and during World War II, this fortress had been conquered by the Nazis and turned into a concentration camp. My own parents had visited that fortress right after the war, and they've told me what they saw there. The Nazis had the Jews scrape the wallpaper from the walls with their nails and teeth, and the gutters were filled with blood.

So if you want to believe that the Holocaust never happened, then be my guest. I myself am a Belgian citizen and I am bound by Belgian and European law on account of anything I do off of the forum, but The One Truth is the property of Malcolm Taylor — who is an Englishman — and the server is hosted in the United States of Acronyms, so it's legal.

The One Truth will also not censor anyone in the expression of their opinions — even if their opinions are utterly wrong — but if you value some "alt media" internet celebrity's opinions over those of the people who were there and the people who've actually met Holocaust survivors, and/or people who have known Jewish villagers from their own community who died in the concentration and extermination camps, then you are exhibiting a very immature kind of research. Just because something is accepted by the mainstream doesn't automatically invalidate its veracity.

Let me ask you this rhetorical question: why is it so important to you to convince the other members of this forum that the Holocaust never took place by starting multiple threads about it? Does it really matter whether the Nazis killed six million Jews instead of two million? Does it matter that those Jews died by way of mass executions versus that they were starved to death and left to die of typhus and other such illnesses? Does any of it undo the horror experiments by Joseph Mengele?

Does what the Nazis did during World War II diminish the severity of the crimes committed by the Russians against the German people, or by the allied forces? No, it doesn't. Humans do horrible things, and they do even more unspeakable things during a time of war. But even without the war as a backdrop, the Nazi ideology itself already paved the way for the most horrendous of things, and Adolf Hitler was a psychotic narcissist and a megalomaniac who was obsessed with ethnic purification and the Teutonic/Aryan race.

I will however add one last thing before I walk out of this thread again. The One Truth is a forum and a community, generally considered as part of the larger "alternative community", which is mostly active on the internet. However, the "alternative community" and the "alt right" movement are two very different and completely unrelated things, and as far as the management of The One Truth is concerned, we would very much like to keep it that way.

The so-called "alt right" is a specifically US-centric political movement comprised of white supremacists, Nazi apologists and hardline conservatives from what is generally known in the USA as "the Tea Party". Holocaust denial is right up their alley. The "alternative community" on the other hand has nothing to do with any traditional political orientations and isn't specific or limited to the United States of Acronyms.

Sadly enough, it has come to my attention — and not just mine — that the so-called "alt right" is currently in the process of trying to co-opt, usurp and pervert the so-called "alternative community". An example of this is the fact that Project Avalon, one of the biggest forums in this so-called "alternative community", has not only welcomed Robert David Steele as one of its members, but is even embracing the guy and everything he stands for. He's already on his way to becoming the next "alt media" celebrity endorsed by the Project Avalon forum.

I see this insidious shoulder-rubbing between the "alt right" and the "alternative community" as a highly undesirable and very unhealthy tendency, and the management of The One Truth is not going to stand for it.

Freedom of speech is one thing. Monopolizing an honest community of truth-seekers for right-wing political purposes is another.

:wiz:

WantDisclosure
29th June 2017, 12:48
Freedom of speech is one thing. Monopolizing an honest community of truth-seekers for right-wing political purposes is another.
:wiz:
That is a diatribe.

I stand by what I said.

I'm not going to repeat myself.

Aragorn
29th June 2017, 12:58
:wiz:That is a diatribe.

I stand by what I said.

I'm not going to repeat myself.

Fair enough. Neither am I. :tiphat: :rolleyes:

Dreamtimer
29th June 2017, 13:38
After a second read, I have to say that Aragorn's response is not a diatribe. There is no bitterness, no abusiveness, no attack. Diatribe implies unhinged or ill-informed which is not what is demonstrated here.

A very thorough explanation is something to be expected from him. Usually you'll find him doing it with subjects revolving around physics and computers. ;)

It's a boon to have an environment such as this in which to discuss such difficult topics in adult ways.

WantDisclosure
29th June 2017, 15:48
After a second read, I have to say that Aragorn's response is not a diatribe. There is no bitterness, no abusiveness, no attack. Diatribe implies unhinged or ill-informed which is not what is demonstrated here.

A very thorough explanation is something to be expected from him. Usually you'll find him doing it with subjects revolving around physics and computers. ;)

It's a boon to have an environment such as this in which to discuss such difficult topics in adult ways.

I disagree.

But I am in no position to do so, if you know what I mean.

Novusod
29th June 2017, 18:24
Do we really need to have this debate? I think Aragorn's judgement on the issue is fair.

On a slightly separate topic the term "holocaust denial" however was created by propagandists similar to how the CIA coined the term "Conspiracy theorist" to label anyone who questioned official narratives. It is too easy to label someone a conspiracy theorist or holocaust denier as a dismissive then it is to fully debate the subject matter. These are debate enders not conversation starters. That is the point of the label existing.

Dreamtimer
29th June 2017, 19:03
Of course you are, Keep Trying. You just did.

I get labelled 'liberal' regularly, whether or not people actually know what I believe or how I live. It used to be a neutral term, however it is no longer. I wouldn't dream of demanding people stop using it, that would be a waste of energy. It's unfortunate. The real question is, "What actions will people take, assuming I'm a liberal and all the baggage that now comes along with that?" Heck, the name Hillary is a trigger word now.

As for this subject, do we have to come up with a more PC term? Who decides?

Dumpster Diver
29th June 2017, 21:49
As an American born of a German mother who lived during the war and who (my mother) was subject to some pretty nasty controlling behaviors from the Nazi party and having lived amongst Netherlanders (Dutch to some) who lived thru the Nazi caused famine (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_famine_of_1944–45) and who gave me their personal testimony to this period, I can vouch for Nazis as Monsters.

Aragorn lives in Belgium. He knows people who lived with the Nazis as they had overrun the low countries (Netherlands, Belgium, etc). Americans living here in the US have not gone face-to-face with these facts since WW II was NOT visited here. Your country was not overrun and ruled harshly by the "Thousand Year Reich."

BTW, if you Nazi revisionists are true seekers, why not visit Europe and seek out some of these folks and get their personal testimony? Many are still alive.

Elen
30th June 2017, 07:41
As an American born of a German mother who lived during the war and who (my mother) was subject to some pretty nasty controlling behaviors from the Nazi party and having lived amongst Netherlanders (Dutch to some) who lived thru the Nazi caused famine (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_famine_of_1944–45) and who gave me their personal testimony to this period, I can vouch for Nazis as Monsters.

Aragorn lives in Belgium. He knows people who lived with the Nazis as they had overrun the low countries (Netherlands, Belgium, etc). Americans living here in the US have not gone face-to-face with these facts since WW II was NOT visited here. Your country was not overrun and ruled harshly by the "Thousand Year Reich."

BTW, if you Nazi revisionists are true seekers, why not visit Europe and seek out some of these folks and get their personal testimony? Many are still alive.

DD you keep on surprising me...that was very clear-sighted to me!

WantDisclosure
30th June 2017, 12:13
The title of this thread should be changed to "Ole Dammegard and Jim Fetzer Regarding the Holocaust."

Aragorn
30th June 2017, 14:26
The title of this thread should be changed to "Ole Dammegard and Jim Fetzer Regarding the Holocaust."

I've taken care of it, but please be advised that any such requests would better be served if you were to express them by way of a private message to one of the staff members or by way of a report, because not everyone on the staff monitors every single thread on the forum, and as such, a request like that could easily be missed.

:tiphat:

Dumpster Diver
30th June 2017, 16:05
DD you keep on surprising me...that was very clear-sighted to me!

Thanks. I have moments between bipolar episodes...:eyebrows:

My base-line axioms are personal experience. Everything in my belief system is derived from them. New information, no matter how well documented, must comply with the axioms or are set at low probability, i.e. inverse to the axiom high probability.

...now back to our regularly scheduled bomb throwing :flame:

WantDisclosure
9th July 2017, 22:38
I would like to say to lurkers worldwide: At least, on this forum, I was not banned for posting this thread, which is what happened to me on "Above Top Secret."

tarka the duck
11th July 2017, 09:53
Professor Gregory Stanton of GenocideWatch describes the 8 steps of genocide denial:

The Cost of Denial

In my studies of genocide, I have discovered that the process of every genocide has predictable stages.
They aren’t linear, because they usually operate simultaneously. But there is a logical order to them,
because a “later” stage cannot occur without a logically “prior” stage.

The first is Classification, when we classify the world into ‘us’ versus ‘them’.

The second is Symbolization, when we give names to those classifications like Jew and Aryan,
Hutu and Tutsi, Turk and Armenian. Sometimes the symbols are physical, like the Nazi yellow star.

The third is Dehumanization, when perpetrators call their victims rats, or cockroaches, cancer, or disease;
so eliminating them is actually seen as “cleansing” the society, rather than murder.

The fourth is Organization, when hate groups, armies, and militias organize.

The fifth is Polarization, when moderates are targeted who could stop the process, especially
moderates from the perpetrators’ group.

The sixth stage is Preparation, when the perpetrators are trained and armed, victims are identified,
transported and concentrated.

The seventh stage is Extermination, what we legally define as genocide, the intentional destruction,
in whole or in part, of a national, ethnic, racial, or religious group.

When I first outlined these stages in a memo I wrote in the State Department in 1996, I thought these seven stages are all there are.

Then I realized there is an eighth stage in every genocide: Denial.
It is actually a continuation of the genocide, because it is a continuing attempt to destroy the victim group
psychologically and culturally, to deny its members even the memory of the murders of their relatives.

Denial has a profoundly negative impact on everyone concerned.

http://www.genocidewatch.org/aboutus/thecostofdenial.html

@Keep Trying: you’re obviously a true believer in the Holocaust denial movement. I hope you have the time to respond to these questions:

1) Do you believe that the Nazis deliberately attempted to exterminate any groups of people at all,
based on ethnicity, religion, political beliefs, or sexual orientation? If so, which?

2) Do you deny any other genocides or crimes against humanity? Rwanda, perhaps? The Cambodia genocide?
The Armenian Holocaust? What about the massacres in Sudan? The Great Leap Forward?
And if you don’t, why not?

3) Do you subscribe to the fundamental belief system of the founders of the Holocaust denial movement?

4) If approximately 6 million Jews and millions of non-Jews were not killed, where did they all go?

5) If the Holocaust didn’t happen, why do you think Germany took responsibility for the actions of the Nazis,
and attempted to remedy the harm through admission, acceptance, commemoration, reparation etc?
Especially as, historically, perpetrators of genocide are known to celebrate their attempts at extermination
rather than apologising.

6) You believe we have been lied to by the mainstream: what makes you so certain you’re not also being lied to
by the Holocaust deniers you espouse?

I look forward to hearing your views.

tarka the duck
12th July 2017, 09:32
I'm amazed that those who repeatedly complain that their freedom of speech is being curtailed
by laws against genocide denial - even though their own country doesn't have such laws - seem
unwilling to discuss and engage here on the very topic they say is being suppressed :confused:

I can't help but wonder whether it's a case of promoting an agenda rather than valuing the truth.

WantDisclosure
12th July 2017, 12:32
I'm amazed that those who repeatedly complain that their freedom of speech is being curtailed
by laws against genocide denial - even though their own country doesn't have such laws - seem
unwilling to discuss and engage here on the very topic they say is being suppressed :confused:

I can't help but wonder whether it's a case of promoting an agenda rather than valuing the truth.
I have posted this thread because I think the topic is extremely important for the awakening of humankind regarding how we have been programmed, to our own detriment.

However, I do not have the ability to change the minds of those who disagree with the subject matter.

The thread is here for the world to read as well as the members.

That makes it worthwhile in my mind.

I am happy to discuss the subject matter, but not to debate it.

You reject Ole Dammegard's and Jim Fetzer's work on this. That's your choice and I can't change it.

tarka the duck
12th July 2017, 16:28
I have posted this thread because I think the topic is extremely important for the awakening of humankind regarding how we have been programmed, to our own detriment.

I couldn’t agree more. And so I refer you to the question I asked in my previous post (26) addressed to you
(incidentally, I hope you’ll find the time to respond to the other questions as I’d be very interested in your
answers):

"You believe we have been lied to by the mainstream: what makes you so certain you’re not also being lied to
by the Holocaust deniers you espouse?"

Upon what do you base your apparent confidence that you are ’awake’ regarding this topic?

However, I do not have the ability to change the minds of those who disagree with the subject matter.

But surely one of the hallmarks of critical thinking is that, upon presentation of evidence that contradicts one’s current
viewpoint, one changes one’s mind. To do otherwise is to be closed minded. How else do we learn?

The ability to change our mind - to admit implicitly or explicitly that we were wrong - is a vital part
of being a courageous human being. When we’re provided with ample evidence, we should be prepared
to change our mind - it’s a wonderful feeling, to discover a better way of thinking! It’s exhilarating!

We need to use reason. We need to be able to suspend our beliefs to listen to and investigate information offered to us by others -
including those who offer the opposite viewpoint. But to do that, we have to be able to differentiate between facts and opinions:
if we don’t, our feelings will make us reluctant to step into uncomfortable territory, and so we’ll only look for facts that back up our opinions,
which were formed from bias and bigotry - and we become increasingly upset as cognitive dissonance kicks in because our attachment
to our world view is threatened by evidence contradicting our position.

The thread is here for the world to read as well as the members.

Which is precisely why I consider it important to contribute.

Of course, the true believers won’t read what I write because it contradicts their underlying agenda.

But one can at least attempt to combat one of the tactics used by Holocaust deniers - that of trying to plant
seeds of doubt and confusion in the heads of genuine seekers of the truth who are asking questions,
messing with their heads until they inadvertently become indistinguishable from the hard core haters.

You reject Ole Dammegard's and Jim Fetzer's work on this. That's your choice and I can't change it.

Oh, but you could - if you could provide me with carefully evaluated sources offering data, facts, observable phenomena and research findings.
If you could present coherent reasons as to why you adopted your belief system, and show my reasoning to be faulty,
then I would be forced to change my mind. And I’d be genuinely happy about that ;)

I am happy to discuss the subject matter, but not to debate it.

That’s great. What aspect of this topic shall we discuss first?

Aianawa
12th July 2017, 16:45
Still so little on those who created, organised this suffering prior, during and after, both ww1 and two.

WantDisclosure
12th July 2017, 16:56
None of it.

Your tone is crystal clear and there is nothing to discuss.

Aianawa
12th July 2017, 17:02
Lets say this is true, that powers that were in those ww1 and 2 days orchestrated these two anti human activities, were implicit in engineering the suffering, then the minions which include the cannon fodder, right up to generals and politicians, were well mind virused, later generations can fight over facts which in truth account for both sides who were mind virused. Ww3 saw the mind virus and virused defeated, their Berlin as such, is their or the entrance they arrived from, called loves oppurtunity.

We keep trying to ignore the virus, ourselves not true, pain must be acknowledged, imo met by self first, seen as a baby but crying for love and attention.

Aragorn
12th July 2017, 17:54
None of it..

Forgive my bluntness, but what we have here is a pot calling a kettle black. Can you still not see that the reactions you're getting to your posts are nothing other than a reflection of your own intransigence?

Let me rephrase what I asked you earlier in this post here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11176-Contact-in-the-Desert-Interview-of-Justin-Deschamps?p=841974589&viewfull=1#post841974589), which you never replied to: are you here in search of Truth™ — as you claim — or are you really here to pontificate your own belief systems? If the latter, then I'm afraid that The One Truth is not the right platform for you. Greater understanding comes when differing opinions meet with an open mind, not when one party ignores the views of the other party in order to push their own views as dogma.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if their opinion is wrong. But if you fanatically stick to your own belief systems and you show contempt toward anyone who doesn't agree with you and/or directs you onto information which would shine a different light on your opinions — and you thereby ignore these attempts from others to enlighten you — then you are not just going to end up ostracizing yourself from the rest of the community, but in addition to that, you are also trapping yourself into a belief system that will eventually come back at you with a vengeance once you find out for yourself how wrong you've been.

The first step in anybody's quest for the truth should always be to look within. Know thyself and be true to yourself. Only then can you start looking beyond yourself for answers to the additional questions you have. And I am sorry if this upsets you, but you are not being true to yourself, or else you would be seeing the beam in your own eye, instead of the splinter in somebody else's.

Whether you believe it or not, I am trying to give you the best advice I can here. But something tells me you're not going to heed it, simply because I'm the Big Bad Admin™ and you don't like me. From what we've seen of you so far, you appear to be someone who would rather shoot the messenger than the message, and that's exactly what you're doing with tarka the duck as well.

Prove us wrong. Or not. But realize that in the end, you are only doing damage to yourself. :tea:

:getcoat:

WantDisclosure
12th July 2017, 17:58
Lets say this is true, that powers that were in those ww1 and 2 days orchestrated these two anti human activities, were implicit in engineering the suffering, then the minions which include the cannon fodder, right up to generals and politicians, were well mind virused, later generations can fight over facts which in truth account for both sides who were mind virused. Ww3 saw the mind virus and virused defeated, their Berlin as such, is their or the entrance they arrived from, called loves oppurtunity.

We keep trying to ignore the virus, ourselves not true, pain must be acknowledged, imo met by self first, seen as a baby but crying for love and attention.
I agree with you that all sides are responsible for looking within and correcting their own faults.

Am I understanding you correctly, Aianawa?

But the point of this thread is to look specifically at the holocaust, which to me means the belief that the Jews were gassed, and hold it up to the scrutiny of today's information that we have available to us.

It is so important, because that belief has enabled Zionists to get away with murder.

Aianawa
12th July 2017, 19:05
Try a different way then, you have a virus, you do not know that you have a virus, people tell you you look different, actions and choices unbecoming of you prior to virus, virus has control of you and you do not know, also others have virus and you can resonate very easily with these others, peas in a pod, virus allows its hosts to validate each others actions and choices, even go about imposing virus onto those most suseptable to this virus. Imo this virus is old, ancient ancient old, Galactic surgical mind teams seek out the virus, suffering its flag of known painsteps, knowing that the virus will have its host protect it, to survive, the mind teams first plant time seeds, then call out for volunteers, it may take many many trial and errors before love removes, transmutes or moves virus on. Atm imo the ancient mind has disconnected, that was the virus,s paved road, the ancient mind is needed to begin things consciousness wise, like having time to have a clock, the virus is not growing, is not spreading, no matter how hard its spat, it may last for years though, acting ignorant of ones own stupidity while appearing intelligent is a sign of outside resentment or being coerced or refusal to allow virus to leave or die, imo.

Aianawa
13th July 2017, 05:59
Holding on to the virus knowingly, because of fear of not, does matter not wether you be a Zionist or jury or judge, suffering is suffering, imo the virus need not be exstracted, killed or purged, just acknowledged, it will start energizing when you are not harmonic as such, enjoying and working with ones harmony is an adventure, the well organized Russian Revolution by the then tptW gives good evidence of what came about later in ww1 and 2 suffering wise.

tarka the duck
13th July 2017, 12:13
I am happy to discuss the subject matter ....

... Your tone is crystal clear and there is nothing to discuss.

:confused:

What a weird thread this is … after 3 pages, there is still no discussion about the subject of the OP’s video,
and now it seems that the OP doesn’t even want to discuss it ...

But the point of this thread is to look specifically at the holocaust, which to me means the belief that the Jews were gassed, and hold it up to the scrutiny of today's information that we have available to us.

Are you saying that the term ‘Holocaust’ refers only to the victims of gassing?

What about all those countless people who were murdered by being:

shot?
starved to death?
victims of nightmarish medical experimentations?
burned alive?
injected with phenol?
killed by disease due to living conditions?
worked to death?
beaten to death?
murdered as part of an enforced euthanasia programme?

PurpleLama
13th July 2017, 12:50
Forgive my bluntness, but what we have here is a pot calling a kettle black. Can you still not see that the reactions you're getting to your posts are nothing other than a reflection of your own intransigence?

Let me rephrase what I asked you earlier in this post here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11176-Contact-in-the-Desert-Interview-of-Justin-Deschamps?p=841974589&viewfull=1#post841974589), which you never replied to: are you here in search of Truth™ — as you claim — or are you really here to pontificate your own belief systems? If the latter, then I'm afraid that The One Truth is not the right platform for you. Greater understanding comes when differing opinions meet with an open mind, not when one party ignores the views of the other party in order to push their own views as dogma.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if their opinion is wrong. But if you fanatically stick to your own belief systems and you show contempt toward anyone who doesn't agree with you and/or directs you onto information which would shine a different light on your opinions — and you thereby ignore these attempts from others to enlighten you — then you are not just going to end up ostracizing yourself from the rest of the community, but in addition to that, you are also trapping yourself into a belief system that will eventually come back at you with a vengeance once you find out for yourself how wrong you've been.

The first step in anybody's quest for the truth should always be to look within. Know thyself and be true to yourself. Only then can you start looking beyond yourself for answers to the additional questions you have. And I am sorry if this upsets you, but you are not being true to yourself, or else you would be seeing the beam in your own eye, instead of the splinter in somebody else's.

Whether you believe it or not, I am trying to give you the best advice I can here. But something tells me you're not going to heed it, simply because I'm the Big Bad Admin™ and you don't like me. From what we've seen of you so far, you appear to be someone who would rather shoot the messenger than the message, and that's exactly what you're doing with tarka the duck as well.

Prove us wrong. Or not. But realize that in the end, you are only doing damage to yourself. :tea:

Aragorn, I am pleased to inform you: your shipment came in! Use it wisely....

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/15/16/37/1516377ed03696649d6072844fbb0960--pinterest-funny-pinterest-board.jpg

Aragorn
13th July 2017, 13:11
None of it..

That's the second time you're ignoring me, KeepTrying.

You seem to be under the impression that the above-quoted post of mine and the preceding question here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11176-Contact-in-the-Desert-Interview-of-Justin-Deschamps?p=841974589&viewfull=1#post841974589) were mere rhetoric. They were not, and neither were they an invitation for passive-aggressive behavior.

I asked you an honest question, and I expect an honest answer.

I am happy to discuss the subject matter ....

... Your tone is crystal clear and there is nothing to discuss.

:confused:

What a weird thread this is … after 3 pages, there is still no discussion about the subject of the OP’s video,
and now it seems that the OP doesn’t even want to discuss it ...

That's because the OP isn't looking for the truth. She's looking for confirmation of her preconceived notions. :fpalm:

Are you saying that the term ‘Holocaust’ refers only to the victims of gassing?

What about all those countless people who were murdered by being:

shot?
starved to death?
victims of nightmarish medical experimentations?
burned alive?
injected with phenol?
killed by disease due to living conditions?
worked to death?
beaten to death?
murdered as part of an enforced euthanasia programme?

Shhh! That's inconvenient! ;)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/15/16/37/1516377ed03696649d6072844fbb0960--pinterest-funny-pinterest-board.jpg

Ahhh, thank you. That's going to come in really handy. The Farce is strong with this one. :yoda:

tarka the duck
13th July 2017, 13:28

You know, sometimes I need someone to point out the obvious :h5: ... I can be really dense at times ... thanks for that, PL!

Aianawa
13th July 2017, 13:43
That's the second time you're ignoring me, KeepTrying.

You seem to be under the impression that the above-quoted post of mine and the preceding question here (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/11176-Contact-in-the-Desert-Interview-of-Justin-Deschamps?p=841974589&viewfull=1#post841974589) were mere rhetoric. They were not, and neither were they an invitation for passive-aggressive behavior.

I asked you an honest question, and I expect an honest answer.

That's because the OP isn't looking for the truth. She's looking for confirmation of her preconceived notions. :fpalm:

Shhh! That's inconvenient! ;)

Ahhh, thank you. That's going to come in really handy. The Farce is strong with this one. :yoda:

Dear of dear, the farce is neither niether side is in control of their minds, NZ soldiers took enemy ears as nice items, scalps even, the torture from both sides was inhuman = mind virus, arguing the truth over who had been best virused is simply not acknowledging the cause and those not in control, in control of it.

Aragorn
13th July 2017, 14:23
Dear of dear, the farce is neither niether side is in control of their minds, NZ soldiers took enemy ears as nice items, scalps even, the torture from both sides was inhuman = mind virus, arguing the truth over who had been best virused is simply not acknowledging the cause and those not in control, in control of it.

I couldn't agree more with you, Brother. This is why I get so upset whenever I read in the news that more funds are being allotted to the military-industrial complex's next war cry. :mad:

WantDisclosure
13th October 2017, 11:29
A study of the evidence shows that the Jews were not gassed, the central claim of the Holocaust.
The following video, posted by YouTuber HistoryTruths, expresses this perfectly in my opinion.

First, the "About" page for the YouTuber:

Description

This is a channel that shows Hitler's speeches that are never shown on television or schools.

HistoryTruths (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLG-WwzswgbpH7gn_vebtw)

There is no Description posted with the video, which was published on YouTube August 27, 2013.

Apparently it is a clip from an interview by a Swedish TV program focusing on investigative journalism, "uppdrag granskning."

-uwHOKhB8bc