PDA

View Full Version : As You Wish

Aianawa
14th June 2017, 22:10
Have not seen this put anywhere yet > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv4l8gONzrs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv4l8gONzrs

Dumpster Diver
15th June 2017, 04:10
Aianawa, you may want to cross post this in the Destroying the Illusion thread as not everyone gets the 'As you wish' guys.

Gale Frierson
30th June 2017, 13:12
May I jump in here with a cross-over thread (a bit off topic, but not really, since ALL IS ONE)? WE seem to be missing a lot of the point in so-called modern life. Within the last few decades, there have been several writers who have addressed the basic dysfunctionality of modern society. (e. g., Wayne Dyer in all of his landmark books; Anne Wilson-Schaef in her books about addiction ("When Society Becomes An Addict:, and so on.) Recently too Luke Rudkowski's worked on efforts to eliminate the "Federal Reserve", which he claims is not really Federal, but private. That issue has been implicated by some to have to do with the assassination of JFK. Supposedly JFK was attempting to institute interest free money. I have no personal proof of these, but I do know ideas are how humans function. Could we be missing some really basic, essential things that could change modern life for the better (immensely)?

Dumpster Diver
30th June 2017, 17:31
May I jump in here with a cross-over thread (a bit off topic, but not really, since ALL IS ONE)? WE seem to be missing a lot of the point in so-called modern life. Within the last few decades, there have been several writers who have addressed the basic dysfunctionality of modern society. (e. g., Wayne Dyer in all of his landmark books; Anne Wilson-Schaef in her books about addiction ("When Society Becomes An Addict:, and so on.) Recently too Luke Rudkowski's worked on efforts to eliminate the "Federal Reserve", which he claims is not really Federal, but private. That issue has been implicated by some to have to do with the assassination of JFK. Supposedly JFK was attempting to institute interest free money. I have no personal proof of these, but I do know ideas are how humans function. Could we be missing some really basic, essential things that could change modern life for the better (immensely)?

Gale, it is probably worse than you might think. My research has all most all the sciences as being bent or total hogwash. Most of History is hidden, bent, or outright lies. The education system is a mind-control mechanism as is the main steam press. Food, medicine, drugs, fertilizers are employed to weaken/poison us.

BTW, I'm having one of my better days...or this rant would be much worse.:o