PDA

View Full Version : A Unified Field Theory Needs the Math Explained

WantDisclosure
14th June 2017, 09:35
This post is directed at the mathematicians on the forum.

Maybe you can make sense of the unified field theory that Sean David Morton has asked for assistance with? He says he asked physicist Nassim Haramein for assistance with it, but he wasn't interested.

Morton apparently received black projects insider information which he has incorporated into novel form in the trilogy Sands of Time, which, in essence, includes a unified field theory.

Kerry Cassidy asked Sean to tell her June 12 live-stream audience about his books, beginning at 5m42s (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2XdOhu9Mjo&feature=youtu.be&t=5m42s):

Streamed live on Jun 12, 2017

We will discuss the latest news about Antarctica, government now enforces thought crime, IRS entrapment and more!

P2XdOhu9Mjo

Dumpster Diver
14th June 2017, 20:12
Yeah, I read his books, and saw the formula...

...I'm moving to Arizona and buying Doomsday Prepper supplies. Besides, Tensor math is a pain...

Somebody with Wolfram Mathematica could make some progress, I'd say. I don't own the latest version anymore.

Why doesn't Morton put up an X prize for help with all the profits from his books? or Kickstarter?

https://www.kickstarter.com

WantDisclosure
14th June 2017, 21:07
Yeah, I read his books, and saw the formula...
Dumpster Diver, I have to admit, I am astounded.

Honestly, you must be a well-educated mainstream guy who has been thinking outside the box secretly for some time.

Either that, or I am naive, or uninformed.

Besides, Tensor math is a pain...
What do you mean?

Is it a reference to Einstein?

Dumpster Diver
15th June 2017, 04:02
Dumpster Diver, I have to admit, I am astounded.

Honestly, you must be a well-educated mainstream guy who has been thinking outside the box secretly for some time.

Either that, or I am naive, or uninformed.

What do you mean?

Is it a reference to Einstein?

Tensors:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensor

As you can see, Tensor math is hard, complex stuff. It can break better mathematicians than I am. And as I am a work-a-day math guy who relies heavily on computers to do the heavy lifting I'd leave it to younger, more flexible minds. To really work thru the equation mentioned in Morton's book, you gotta get into Tensors.

Well read? I doubt it. Perhaps too much Alt-world stuff lately (last 3 years).

But, whenever anyone gets into "Unified Field Theory" I do get interested, so I look for things like that. Especially since in Main Stream Physics nothing fits together.

As far as outside the box thinking is concerned, I was accidentally trained into it. I went to Auburn University where, in the 70s, applied math was taught theoretically via the "Texas Method." At the time, I was pretty unhappy about this as I got NO tools for my applied mathematics tool box at university; I had to learn all those afterward.

The Texas Method was all about proving theorems, i.e. it taught you to think, by using anything you could find to logically link mathematical thoughts together. This often drove you to unusual methods, thus "outside the box" thinking. I HATED it. But, after 3 years, I learned to think in hard logical patterns. This is quite opposed to the rest of our educational system which relies on mostly rote memorization, which I'm actually poor at as I must truly understand how something works, or I don't get it. So, I've been an outside the box guy for 40+ years, not by plan, but by chance.

Dreamtimer
15th June 2017, 14:25
I remember theorems. I liked them at first... It's been too long. I went all the way through calculus and if I even recall algebra at this point, I'm surprised.

But I did take a geometry course a few years ago and really liked it a lot. The tools were fun and I learned about phi and other cool stuff.

Dumpster Diver
15th June 2017, 14:41
Dreamy, Geometry is where one first runs into math proofs, if the course is taught right. The calculus is mostly about analytic geometry, quite important as well.

Good on you for going so far. Math is the true language of the universe, so that must be why we are typically kept ignorant of it.

Emil El Zapato
15th June 2017, 15:46
Tensors:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tensor

As you can see, Tensor math is hard, complex stuff. It can break better mathematicians than I am. And as I am a work-a-day math guy who relies heavily on computers to do the heavy lifting I'd leave it to younger, more flexible minds. To really work thru the equation mentioned in Morton's book, you gotta get into Tensors.

Well read? I doubt it. Perhaps too much Alt-world stuff lately (last 3 years).

But, whenever anyone gets into "Unified Field Theory" I do get interested, so I look for things like that. Especially since in Main Stream Physics nothing fits together.

As far as outside the box thinking is concerned, I was accidentally trained into it. I went to Auburn University where, in the 70s, applied math was taught theoretically via the "Texas Method." At the time, I was pretty unhappy about this as I got NO tools for my applied mathematics tool box at university; I had to learn all those afterward.

The Texas Method was all about proving theorems, i.e. it taught you to think, by using anything you could find to logically link mathematical thoughts together. This often drove you to unusual methods, thus "outside the box" thinking. I HATED it. But, after 3 years, I learned to think in hard logical patterns. This is quite opposed to the rest of our educational system which relies on mostly rote memorization, which I'm actually poor at as I must truly understand how something works, or I don't get it. So, I've been an outside the box guy for 40+ years, not by plan, but by chance.

"Texas Method". lol...I would have given up all that theory for something that had practical value. No joke about learning how to survive in the work-a-day world by OJT. My professors were more interested in being a half times to clever for the students. I'll admit they did a wonderful job of that. Not so much in actually teaching anything. I'm somewhat bitter about the mind of the 'mathematician'. :) b.t.w. I attended a New Mexico University that was affiliated with Los Alamos and Sandia. And a Texas school for graduate studies.

Dumpster Diver
15th June 2017, 16:02
"Texas Method". lol...I would have given up all that theory for something that had practical value. No joke about learning how to survive in the work-a-day world by OJT. My professors were more interested in being a half times to clever for the students. I'll admit they did a wonderful job of that. Not so much in actually teaching anything. I'm somewhat bitter about the mind of the 'mathematician'. :) b.t.w. I attended a New Mexico University that was affiliated with Los Alamos and Sandia. And a Texas school for graduate studies.

Well the point is, the theory was THE most import thing I got at university. It made me think. Not what I wanted, but it was the best thing for me. Also, being raised by a German mother; maybe not what I wanted, but was the best thing for me.

God must think I'm "special" as he gives me "special" lessons for my "special" needs.

Dreamtimer
15th June 2017, 18:49
I'm pretty sure we all get the special lessons we need. I sure did. I see it happening with others. Some people don't want them.

Dumpster Diver
15th June 2017, 21:48
I'm pretty sure we all get the special lessons we need. I sure did. I see it happening with others. Some people don't want them.

I'm using "special" thy way the US society uses the word special, as in "special needs" kids, i.e. kids with "learning disabilities" etc.