PDA

View Full Version : OK, what's going to happen in October 2017?

Dumpster Diver
13th June 2017, 22:11
I'm seeing Clif High, DW, and a few others mentioning this month as the time when something nasty is going to happen. Isn't it a Mayan date as well?

...Let's see, carry rabbit's foot, don't step on cracks, stay out of UV sun, watch out for illuminati dates, meditate, do tai chi, record "Better Call Saul", be nice (the hard one), cower in fear in October...lots to keep track of. :nails:

modwiz
13th June 2017, 22:33
I'm seeing Clif High, DW, and a few others mentioning this month as the time when something nasty is going to happen. Isn't it a Mayan date as well?

...Let's see, carry rabbit's foot, don't step on cracks, stay out of UV sun, watch out for illuminati dates, meditate, do tai chi, record "Better Call Saul", be nice (the hard one), cower in fear in October...lots to keep track of. :nails:

The upcoming Solstice would be a time for for "things" as it is part of an an "Olde" system that the parasites use too. I believe the days following the Autumnal Equinox bode for far greater impact. Let us say the 23/24 days. On the 23 in the sky, Jupiter emerges from the belly of the constellation of Virgo. This is huge in a Magian system of thought/observation. Good neighbors/community, love and food will be good things to be involved or surrounded with. Meditation is one of the few things keeping me sane, especially outdoors barefoot on the grass. Sanity is in very short supply right now and it will become even more rare going into the Summer, IMO and experience in the here and now.

Dumpster Diver
14th June 2017, 01:56
Thanks Wizzy.

I'll take a look at my horoscope as well.

Aianawa
14th June 2017, 09:33

Okay so your going to murder a rabbit then mutilate it, waltz and foxtrot cracks mmm aybe not as you will be staying indoors out of UV range, not date any illuminate peoples, how you gonna cow in fear while doing tai chi and meditating may get you a tv show, sounds interesting lol I feel this oct will be far better for humanity and mummy earth than previous octs because October = eight not tenth month as represented and even if those two zeroes on top of each ( 8 ) separate, infinity will continue imo

Dreamtimer
14th June 2017, 11:55
October is simply the best month of the year. It's fall, (here anyway), It's the month of my birthday and Halloween comes at the end. Libras are born in October.

What is DW saying about October? Or Clif?

Dumpster Diver
14th June 2017, 20:05
Dreamy, Cliffy sez: market/currency/civilization crash (or worse) in October. I believe DW/CG in the Mystery Theater Blue Bird 3000 show said something to the effect of "beware the ides of October" as well...

I was hoping all you clued in folks saw some other sources and could give me some advice to calm me down...

...in the meantime, I'm out pricing rabbit's feet and Doomsday Prepper supplies (darn it, ammo is expensive these days...maybe a reloader?)

modwiz
14th June 2017, 20:22
Dreamy, Cliffy sez: market/currency/civilization crash (or worse) in October. I believe DW/CG in the Mystery Theater Blue Bird 3000 show said something to the effect of "beware the ides of October" as well...

I was hoping all you clued in folks saw some other sources and could give me some advice to calm me down...

...in the meantime, I'm out pricing rabbit's feet and Doomsday Prepper supplies (darn it, ammo is expensive these days...maybe a reloader?)

October is close enough to Sept. 23/24 which would seem to be a very important date, FWIW.

The One
15th June 2017, 05:05

Go to this link http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/02/earth-will-be-destroyed-in-october-2017-and-the-rich-are-already-building-bunkers-6356300/ and run to the mountains lol :hilarious:

On a plus note its my birthday in October and just maybe its a birthday to end all birthdays.:nails:

Apparently though in 1.3 billion years from now Eukaryotic life will die out due to carbon dioxide starvation. Only prokaryotes remain.

There’s an old saying that goes, “Predicting the future is easy … getting it right is the hard part.

Dumpster Diver
15th June 2017, 05:15
Go to this link http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/02/earth-will-be-destroyed-in-october-2017-and-the-rich-are-already-building-bunkers-6356300/ and run to the mountains lol :hilarious:

On a plus note its my birthday in October and just maybe its a birthday to end all birthdays.:nails:

Thanks Malc, but we both know Niburu is a load of crap...nice try, tho.

...but I need better than that to grab the guns and ammo.

Dreamtimer
15th June 2017, 14:19
Whether or not it's bunk, the belief of people counts for a huge amount. And there are fields of bunkers. I should have been so brilliant. Between the turn of the millennium and 2012, I too could have gotten rich selling bunkers and prep stuff. The nice thing about that is it's perishable and needs constant restocking.

But that's not what I did. I raised my son and held my family together.

When people dismiss information from any mainstream institution: private, public, govt., whatever, they will then believe what they want. And they will act accordingly.

What is it that really motivates you, Dumpy. What are you looking for here?

Dumpster Diver
15th June 2017, 15:01
Whether or not it's bunk, the belief of people counts for a huge amount. And there are fields of bunkers. I should have been so brilliant. Between the turn of the millennium and 2012, I too could have gotten rich selling bunkers and prep stuff. The nice thing about that is it's perishable and needs constant restocking.

But that's not what I did. I raised my son and held my family together.

When people dismiss information from any mainstream institution: private, public, govt., whatever, they will then believe what they want. And they will act accordingly.

What is it that really motivates you, Dumpy. What are you looking for here?

I'm a seeker of truth and beauty. But since I married beauty, a little more truth would be cool.

The new house is built into the side of a hill. So I'm a semi-prepper perhaps? :scrhd:

But I'm feigning panic, I've had 68 great years of a wonderful life, even if it ends badly now, I'm "money ahead". Actually I'm hoping DW's ascension happens, I'd like a front row seat watching the end of the world as we know it.

Lord Sidious
15th June 2017, 15:42
I'm a seeker of truth and beauty. But since I married beauty, a little more truth would be cool.

The new house is built into the side of a hill. So I'm a semi-prepper perhaps? :scrhd:

But I'm feigning panic, I've had 68 great years of a wonderful life, even if it ends badly now, I'm "money ahead". Actually I'm hoping DW's ascension happens, I'd like a front row seat watching the end of the world as we know it.

No such thing as ascension.
This is all an individual journey.
You are on your own journey, although people might travel some of the way with you

Dreamtimer
15th June 2017, 20:27
Yeah, man. My son travelled a good long way with me. And that time is over. I still get to see him, but only occasionally.

It is hard finding the truth. I, personally, am able and willing to follow my instincts which quite often know what I'm not cognizant of. It's a great help. Sometimes people point you towards the truth without even knowing it.

Reading signs in the world and life as they come can be very helpful too. But these are really personal kinds of things that can't just be explained. People have to figure out their own truth-o-meters.:meditating:

Synagex
15th June 2017, 20:57
It is hard finding the truth. I, personally, am able and willing to follow my instincts which quite often know what I'm not cognizant of. It's a great help. Sometimes people point you towards the truth without even knowing it.

This is such a truth to myself as well Dreamtimer and from what I have experienced is that our higher self's are in comunication with others higher self's, they are all very close, every single persons higher self knows the others and they send each other messages that we receive in this reality and we experience what you have posted above.

No matter what human quality's keep people apart and distance we are all one breed of spiritual being. And in the great company of higher self's we are all close no matter what difference's separate us on this earth walk.

Dumpster Diver
15th June 2017, 21:10
Yeah, man. My son travelled a good long way with me. And that time is over. I still get to see him, but only occasionally.

Reading signs in the world and life as they come can be very helpful too. But these are really personal kinds of things that can't just be explained. People have to figure out their own truth-o-meters.:meditating:

Truth tends to slap me in the face like a wet, dead fish. Alt-world stuff is a good example. Reincarnation, astrology, palm reading, numerology, sacred geometry, UFOs, Reptilians, Nordics, abductions, MK-ULTRA, Satanic rituals, BR...all stuff of a seriously bad science fiction movie, and yet...

Sidious, as DW has a track record on predictions and you have none, I'm going with DW especially as it sounds much more exciting (geezers just want to have fun).

Synagex
15th June 2017, 21:17
Actually I'm hoping DW's ascension happens,

Hello where is it exactly you are going to let yourself be ascended to ?

Dumpster Diver
15th June 2017, 21:23
Hello where is it exactly you are going to let yourself be ascended to ?

DW's latest sez we'll all get aboard a big mothership...and leave all you heathen, non-believers here on train-wreck Earth. :hilarious:

modwiz
15th June 2017, 21:33
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vldv3rpAGoA

Synagex
15th June 2017, 21:34
DW's latest sez we'll all get aboard a big mothership...and leave all you heathen, non-believers here on train-wreck Earth. :hilarious:

Excellent sounds awesome... Who's flying the mother ship ? I hope your not on the menu.

I'll take my chances and continue to party it out with all the new age earth girls that don't want to leave the party early.

Dumpster Diver
15th June 2017, 21:42
Excellent sounds awesome... Who's flying the mother ship ? I hope your not on the menu.

I'll take my chances and continue to party it out with all the new age earth girls that don't want to leave the party early.

As my late Daddy-in-Law used to say: I'd not trade my hat, a$$, and front seat in Hell to miss it. :abduct:

Synagex
15th June 2017, 21:59
As my late Daddy-in-Law used to say: I'd not trade my hat, a$$, and front seat in Hell to miss it. :abduct:

I have front row seats, full metal jacket. If anything does happen I want in on all the action that takes place.

On a serious note tho would not want to abandon the earth and all those that have not got or want mother ship tickets. A lot of people will be in alot of fear and may need some help. If all the good men go who will help the rest.

Anyway the after party that I hope the mother ship passengers will return from will be the best the universe has had.

Dreamtimer
15th June 2017, 22:14
I'm not going anywhere on any space ships. I was born on Earth, I'll be dying on Earth. My soul/spirit will ascend as needed.

I believe some kind of ascension is already possible for us if we can understand/learn how. Some people are perhaps already doing it. But going on spaceships makes no sense to me. It's likely something we do with our inherent powers and is probably directly connected to consciousness.

Dumpster Diver
15th June 2017, 22:31
I have front row seats, full metal jacket. If anything does happen I want in on all the action that takes place.

On a serious note tho would not want to abandon the earth and all those that have not got or want mother ship tickets. A lot of people will be in alot of fear and may need some help. If all the good men go who will help the rest.

Anyway the after party that I hope the mother ship passengers will return from will be the best the universe has had.

Ya need to check in with DW, he tends to unveil a new wrinkle to this ascension biz every other week or so. The motherships swooping in and scooping up "the good guys" almost had me falling off my easy chair in glee.

...the Blue Birds either need a better editor, or a new spinmeister as DW is blowing it.

modwiz
15th June 2017, 23:05
Ya need to check in with DW, he tends to unveil a new wrinkle to this ascension biz every other week or so. The motherships swooping in and scooping up "the good guys" almost had me falling off my easy chair in glee.

...the Blue Birds either need a better editor, or a new spinmeister as DW is blowing it.

I support giving the ones who want to leave to have their wish come true.

Also, marketing teams and ascension are strange bedfellows, IMO.

Dumpster Diver
15th June 2017, 23:55
I support giving the ones who want to leave to have their wish come true.

Also, marketing teams and ascension are strange bedfellows, IMO.

Wizzy, you may not want to hang around. The last one at the start of the Younger Dryas was pretty nasty as DW's Bird Boyz eliminated Woolly mammoths and Sabertooth tigers. From your photo I'll grant you are pretty shaggy but I don't you are as tough as the Woollys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas

BTW, I'll save a seat for you. We'll be the Blues Brothers with long hair.

re: marketing teams/ascension: Yeah. Marketing...good point.

modwiz
16th June 2017, 00:45
Wizzy, you may not want to hang around. The last one at the start of the Younger Dryas was pretty nasty as DW's Bird Boyz eliminated Woolly mammoths and Sabertooth tigers. From your photo I'll grant you are pretty shaggy but I don't you are as tough as the Woollys.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Younger_Dryas

BTW, I'll save a seat for you. We'll be the Blues Brothers with long hair.

re: marketing teams/ascension: Yeah. Marketing...good point.

One begins to live when they do not fear death..........of the body. It is that fear that gives power to the brutes. Flash freezing of the megafuana was the result of the magnetic poles moving suddenly, probably hundreds of miles an hour. The magnetic vortex of the poles pulls down sub-freezing temperatures down from the stratosphere/space. We are fortunate that the poles are moving a lot slower currently. Such movement is seen at the South Pole, as the ice sheet recedes from one part of the continent and builds where the new pole is relocating. Of course, there is a radius of effect.

Aianawa
16th June 2017, 01:29
Radius affect, effecting where may I ask ?.

modwiz
16th June 2017, 01:36
Radius affect, effecting where may I ask ?.

The vortex is the center point, or coldest, with a radius around that point.

Aianawa
16th June 2017, 01:53
Lol, which is affecting whom, like country wise ?.

modwiz
16th June 2017, 02:04
Lol, which is affecting whom, like country wise ?.

I dunno. Haven't given it any thought.

Dreamtimer
16th June 2017, 02:08
The south pole was mentioned as moving over Antarctica. Which country that would affect is a mystery question:eyebrows:.

The north pole has been moving toward Siberia, so that would affect Russia.

Thanks for the info about the effects of a fast-moving pole, Modwiz.:wiz:

Lord Sidious
16th June 2017, 02:38

As usual, he has hold of his dick.

Dumpster Diver
16th June 2017, 04:11
One begins to live when they do not fear death..........of the body. It is that fear that gives power to the brutes. Flash freezing of the megafuana was the result of the magnetic poles moving suddenly, probably hundreds of miles an hour. The magnetic vortex of the poles pulls down sub-freezing temperatures down from the stratosphere/space. We are fortunate that the poles are moving a lot slower currently. Such movement is seen at the South Pole, as the ice sheet recedes from one part of the continent and builds where the new pole is relocating. Of course, there is a radius of effect.

Wizzy, do you have any sources for the poles moving so fast? Ben Davidson sorta implies it. Frankly, I like the 3 freaking cold hurricanes in the movie "The Day after Tomorrow" but that had the Gulf Stream quitting, nothing with pole shift.

Yeah, as an old guy and into reincarnation, I realized a few years ago I get a new Bingo card at the end of every Game, so what am I worried about? Now I'm looking forward to the Book of Revelation fireworks so I'm pulling for DW's global reset and my mothership ride, if I get one. Or maybe I'm not good enough, CG spilled the beans a few months back that according to the Birdy Boyz, only a tiny percentage of us are "good enough" to get the ride. With that, I'm thinking the Birds are Catholic. :priest:

modwiz
16th June 2017, 04:32
Wizzy, do you have any sources for the poles moving so fast? Ben Davidson sorta implies it. Frankly, I like the 3 freaking cold hurricanes in the movie "The Day after Tomorrow" but that had the Gulf Stream quitting, nothing with pole shift.

No. Believe me at your own risk.:ha: It is part of my voluminous info gathering.

Aragorn
16th June 2017, 08:15
Flash freezing of the megafuana was the result of the magnetic poles moving suddenly, probably hundreds of miles an hour. The magnetic vortex of the poles pulls down sub-freezing temperatures down from the stratosphere/space.

Indeed, it has nothing to do with the shifting of the magnetic poles. For one, that would not even be possible, as the position of Earth's magnetic poles is tied to the plane of spin of the liquid metal in Earth's core, and that metal won't change the plane of its spin so drastically in a short time. Of course, this spin is what gives shape to Earth's magnetic field, and therefore, to the nutation of the Van Allen belts. The more juxtaposed the Van Allen belts are in relation to the sun, the better they will protect us against coronal mass ejections and harmful electromagnetic radiation.

What those vortexes do however have everything to do with, are those solar flares. It has even recently been confirmed — as observed by meteorological satellites — that a very potent impact of a solar flare on the atmosphere is what causes such vortexes to arise — their magnitude varies proportionally to the intensity and impact angle of the solar flare — and that this causes a localized severe to extreme cooling effect.

As counter-intuitive as it may sound, the greater the solar activity, the colder Earth's climate becomes.

Dreamtimer
16th June 2017, 11:26
Here's a couple images comparing the magnetic field when the poles are stable and when they're not.
https://smd-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/science-blue/s3fs-public/mnt/medialibrary/2003/12/22/29dec_magneticfield_resources/comparison1_strip.gif

Dreamtimer
16th June 2017, 11:44
Dan Lathrop at UMD has developed a model (http://complex.umd.edu/research/MHD_dynamos/3m.php#overview) of the earth's magnetic field. It's filled with sodium, heated and spun very fast.

https://www.nature.com/polopoly_fs/7.1705.1323251536!/image/480162a-i1.0.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_300/480162a-i1.0.jpg

Dumpster Diver
16th June 2017, 21:57
Indeed, it has nothing to do with the shifting of the magnetic poles. For one, that would not even be possible, as the position of Earth's magnetic poles is tied to the plane of spin of the liquid metal in Earth's core, and that metal won't change the plane of its spin so drastically in a short time. Of course, this spin is what gives shape to Earth's magnetic field, and therefore, to the nutation of the Van Allen belts. The more juxtaposed the Van Allen belts are in relation to the sun, the better they will protect us against coronal mass ejections and harmful electromagnetic radiation.

The Electric Universe theory contends that a massive discharge from the Sun to Earth could result in an almost instantaneous magnetic pole reversal. The EU folks also say that the magnetic fields are not the result of "swirling metallic liquids" in the Earth's core but rather an electric connection between the sun and all the planets.

I'm still learning about the EU, so I may have a few things wrong here, but the massive discharge/pole shift thing is quite possible.

Also, there is a lot to get into in the Saturnian Death Cults which also has some evidence linking to EU.

Dreamtimer
16th June 2017, 22:10
Are you saying that the above referenced cults are likely proponents of the Electric Universe?

Dumpster Diver
17th June 2017, 01:05
Are you saying that the above referenced cults are likely proponents of the Electric Universe?

Dreamy, here's some bed-time reading for ya:

http://saturndeathcult.com

...and yes, EU is laced all thru it, the plasma discharges between planets is a clue.