PDA

View Full Version : Kahuna priests of Hawaii and Lemuria connection

hmelo25
12th June 2017, 17:09
The topic about Lemuria, Atlantis and other possibly mysteriously disappeared continents has been something that researchers have kept us busy for years. In these particular cases when I refer to possible disappeared continents, I do according to I have several hypothesis that could explain its existence and disappearance, one of my hypothesis is that probably Atlantis and Lemuria were not necessarily continents it selves, a large Terrestrial mass emerged in a natural way, these could be enormous stations created in an artificial way by intelligent beings of the Cosmos, perhaps great mother spaceships that were hovering statically over those waters that comprehend between the spaces that today we know Australia and Africa or perhaps another area too. I support the ancient global civilization theory which explains; That in a certain epoch-year-era, on planet earth there existed a single population spread throughout the planet, a civilization, a single government, a single language, a single culture, of course a culture brought by the gods who came from Stars. This could explain why the existence of so many OOParts, the great similarity between the pyramids around the world, why in the "Fuente magna", which was found near Lake Titicaca about 75-80 km from the city of La Paz, Bolivia, it shows proto-Sumerian script, in other words a Cuneiform script. Indeed everything is impressive concerning Lemuria, Atlantis or the mainland Mu. I compare many of these Legends with the legend about King Arthur, since there is very little evidence we have about it than can prove anything. In the case of Atlantis, only the descriptions of the ancient Greek philosopher Plato in his dialogue, but we should not take away the benefit of the doubt, as one of the quotes my the book "what really happened by Hector Melo" says; {the Lack of evidence, is not evidence of anything}; What this means is that even if we do not have evidence that can prove anything, we neither have evidence to deny something or everything by equal. Something curious about your question is that according to the information available about this topic; Around 1250 A.D. a Kahuna arrived in Hawaii from the island of Raiatea in present-day Tahiti. This character was called Pa'ao, then sailed back to Raiatea today (Hawaii nui or Great Hawaii) and recruited Prince Pili to go with him to Hawaii and rule. Pili was selected because it was believed he descended directly from the gods. The first curious thing is the similarity between both cultures; (great Hawaii's = Hawaii nui) ; The Easter island real name is = Rapa Nui; We all know that in this island are located the famous and mysterious Moai statues, the curious thing is that many investigators affirm that these monuments were brought from another side, another place that had a great connection with the Eastern island; What I was referring to is the following, if we take for example the present, we have in New York City an emblematic monument that was a gift from the French nation, it is not impossible for a nation to transport such a huge monument to another nation Without their previous consent, in other words the nation that will receive this new monument somehow has to have some relation and of course a certain contact the nation that gives and transport the monument. In the case of Rapa Nui; It is very probable that, if these Moais were brought from another place, this other place had a close connection with the Eastern island and perhaps with others more alike, including some archipelagos. All this leads us to give great strength to the ancient global civilization theory and also to the ancient astronauts theory, since they all agree with one single thing; their gods came from the stars. I hope you have been satisfied with my humble response, this is a very interesting topic and I wish we could discuss it with more researchers and members alike.

Elen
12th June 2017, 17:18
I am very pleased that you are here...thank you for taking the time to share and discuss with us. :tiphat:

Aianawa
12th June 2017, 21:16
Ditto, do you like lots of questions ?.

hmelo25
13th June 2017, 16:33
Ditto, do you like lots of questions ?.

Of course, you are free to ask what ever you want, for me it is a great pleasure and a privilege to serve you by sharing with you my knowledge and experiences, that's why this forum is about.

Aianawa
15th June 2017, 09:20
Why is Rapa Nui known as the naval of the world ?.

Always found that interesting.

hmelo25
16th June 2017, 19:22
Why is Rapa Nui known as the naval of the world ?.

Always found that interesting.

We must first analyze the terminology of the navel. To what it conceptually refers something that is interpreted as a navel. If we refer as a good Morphologically example, the body of a biological being possesses a navel by nature. The body of a terrestrial human being has a navel which is located practically in a middle point, that is to say limiting the morphological body to its half. A navel in the body of a terrestrial human being is located in the middle of his whole body or torso. Another characteristic that denotes the conceptualization of the navel according to the natural reality of living beings, is that at the moment of being in periods of gestation, the unborn living being is still connected to the source of life or his mother through Of the navel. Living beings receive their food and nutrients in the same way a tree receives its vital elements through its roots. Both the living beings that have navel and the plants have something in common, both have a connection with the source of life that gives birth to them. In the first chapters of my book "What Really Happened? By Hector Melo"; I explain that the Cosmos is our father because of it comes our energy; That is consciousness (a thinking and learning power) and also planet Earth is our mother, because she has given us our morphological, biological and three-dimensional body. This affirms that the living organism closest to us is our planet.

The knowledge about the navel of the world comes from the discovery of a structure of stones, composed of a stone of greater size of oval shape and other four smaller around it. According to the beliefs that stone of the center is a primordial energetic point, of it emanates an energy that unfolds towards the rest of the planet and that has been equally the source or origin of energy emanation on the planet from the beginning. We must remember that it is not the only case we know where a stone structure is considered to be an energetic source, consider equally other cases such as Stone Edge, the different astral gates and the pyramids around the world. Many OOParts after being analyzed by experts have produced energy emanations alike. The Rapa-Nui have several legends, such as the one about the bird-men, their god Make-Make and the arrival of the Moai to the island among others. the legend of the planet's navel is yet another added to their traditions and ancestral knowledge.

As I explain in my book; Legends should not be considered as meaningless stories or stories to children, but to understand that all legends, regardless of
civilization, time or culture have been the result of an evolution of their story, a change. All the legends and myths of antiquity were inspired by real events that happened on planet Earth, but have been distorted and exaggerated through the years due to the psychological aspect of the terrestrial human being, that is to say, the human being tends to exaggerate and change The facts, but the core of the story does not vary. All the legends of antiquity have a fundamental basis, we have given as researchers the benefit of the doubt, in many cases among multiple stories, this is the most concurrent narrative, which holds more information and data in common, which is repeated the most.

By its former settlers it is believed that Rapa Nui is the center of the world, this is a bit shocking, because every time we see on television, in an image, or in a drawing a graphic representation of the planet Earth, always appears the same country in the middle. Apparently for that nation they are the center of the world, in the case of the Rapa Nui they considered that their island is the center of the Earth. It would be interesting to know what astronomers and astrophysicists would think about this idea and how them would change the possibilities of assuming new theories regarding the gravitational forces of planet Earth. if Rapa Nui is taken as the center of Earth, surely this would change contemporary physics as As we know it, in other words would be sulfuric acid for the world order system and for its official science. In reality this should not concern them so much, since is considered to be a a sphere as they claim, a sphere at any of its points could be a center and nothing could change, due to sphere are equals in all its points.

This subject is very interesting and fascinate alike. I hope you have been pleased with my humble response, thanks once again for sharing your ideas in the forum.

Synagex
16th June 2017, 20:07
Wow awesome post, I was going to split into multiple quotes but when I finished what you you have shared, to me it feels like a universal expression of we are the microcosm of the macrocosm, enemating creative expression of the of the universe as an expansion of creativity from center outwards in every direction dimension that is possible based on this universes signature of creation.

From the naval outward. From the center outward. From pure balance and balanced polarity, into expressive creational direction.