PDA

View Full Version : The Manifestation of Past Lives

WantDisclosure
11th June 2017, 21:07
This thread is based on a comment made by Dumpster Diver on the “There is NO Global Warming!” thread.

I was struck by this:

Well, I'm not equipped to say. Don't really know how I got it; seems it's been with me mostly since I can remember. I'm told I probably sucked it thru from a past life as I'm on a 2000 year karmic recovery from something seriously dark I did back then. I might even be the Dude who stabbed Jesus or something else as nasty. But since I spent 40+ years working on military killing machines, maybe dark sh!t just recognizes me and stays away looking for nicer (easier) folk like you to torment.

The reason why I was struck by it is that it immediately brought to mind for me a person, now deceased, who is one of my research sources, Andreas Moritz. I have two of his books: Cancer is NOT a Disease: It’s a Survival Mechanism and Timeless Secrets of Health & Rejuvenation.

I was watching an interview of Andreas Moritz on YouTube when I was astounded to hear that he believed that in a past life that he killed people.

I tried to locate that YouTube video of an interview, but it was years ago and I can’t find it.

However, here is Andreas talking about reincarnation, in general. At 6m48s (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7OXvZFSxKQ&feature=youtu.be&t=6m48s) he references this:

Z7OXvZFSxKQ

modwiz
11th June 2017, 21:23
I remember a particularly nasty lifetime as a Spanish nobleman. Even have the name. In his case it can't be claimed, like John Wesley Harding supposedly said, " I never killed anybody that didn't need killin'." All is well now and the ramifications of that guy have been met before this life. Plus, been married four times. Lots of karma cleared out there.:ha:

Dumpster Diver
11th June 2017, 22:39
Yeah, reincarnation sh!t:

Supposedly my last two lives ended nastily; last one I was French infantryman in WWI and died a nasty death due to mustard gas in the trenches; one before that I was a Confederate Cavalry Officer who was killed behind the lines as a spy just before the battle of Gettysburg. Cool thing is, maybe I burned off a lot of karma and set me up for this most excellent life I'm enjoying now. Great mother, great wife, lived all over the world, met and worked for a lot of famous people, great jobs, lived in mostly garden spots, and quite healthy all my life and now even at 68 years old. If I crap out now, a most excellent life, no regrets.

BUT I really think you aren't supposed to know this stuff. Walk your freaking karmic path and learn your freaking sessions and don't cheat at the edges by using seances, channelers, palm readers, psychics, etc. i.e. man-up and walk your sh!t correctly.

BTW, my mother was German, can you tell?

WantDisclosure
11th June 2017, 22:48
BTW, my mother was German, can you tell?
I am of Irish and English descent, but I LOVE the German scientists.

Not that I'm good at science; I'm not. But I'm interested.

(I like the Russian scientists, too.)

Reincarnation is not considered science, but we need to stop dividing science from spirituality.

We need a new paradigm.

Dumpster Diver
11th June 2017, 23:14
I am of Irish and English descent, but I LOVE the German scientists.

Not that I'm good at science; I'm not. But I'm interested.

(I like the Russian scientists, too.)

Reincarnation is not considered science, but we need to stop dividing science from spirituality.

We need a new paradigm.

"Science" as practiced by most "real world scientists" is really a religion. PhD scientists are usually the worst; totally indoctrinated by their dogma and mostly unable to take off the blinders and follow the math to reveal real truths. Everything I have found is a result of the math. BTW, I hate this sh!t. I want my old life and beliefs back. But after opening Pandora's (math) box and taking a hard look...here I am. The math forces me to look at sh!t I really don't like and talk to woo-woo hippies like Modwiz, who might actually know a few real, important things I "need" to learn. A bitter red pill to swallow in my old age.

WantDisclosure
11th June 2017, 23:24
Everything I have found is a result of the math.
On the subject of math, isn't the math only to be trusted if the underlying interpretation of the observations that it is based on is correct?

Dumpster Diver
12th June 2017, 01:09
On the subject of math, isn't the math only to be trusted if the underlying interpretation of the observations that it is based on is correct?

Absolutely. That's the only way you can do math.

I use something called the "Texas Method" : establish known things you have seen with your own eyes that you absolutely know to be true (axioms) and logically flow from there in proofs. I've extended it with some statistics. The results come out as a probability of each stated fact being true due to logical extension in a proof-like manner. It all started by:

My wife absolutely showed she could read my mind: therefore telepathy is real; she could see, at times, absolute futures (scores of football games) therefore the future can be foreseen; therefore given these two facts by extension other paranormal phenomenon can be real i.e. science as we know is flawed, and simply does not cover enough phenomenon. Using logic and math you then start building up a network of "proven" facts and "possible" facts.

shamanseeker
19th June 2017, 13:21
I have had several 'flash' dreams about previous lives. Only enough to understand each time why I have a certain problem here. I can only see/experience what I need to know to help me here and I thing that this is the way it should be.

Dumpster Diver
19th June 2017, 14:56
I have had several 'flash' dreams about previous lives. Only enough to understand each time why I have a certain problem here. I can only see/experience what I need to know to help me here and I thing that this is the way it should be.

All my dreams seem to be movies: I'm some character either viewed internally or externally (like I'm a camera following a protagonist) on adventures. None seem predictive. If confronted by nasties, I either blow them away, or I wake myself up. I tend to be the biggest monster in my dreams.