PDA

View Full Version : UK to Add Fluoride to Milk to "Improve" Children's Dental Health?

Highland1
20th October 2013, 19:16
Toxic Waste could be added to Milk for School Children?* To stop the Contamination of Milk,that will be down to you to prevent it!* Remember Double speak, "Improve" means to slowly kill.Hydrofluorosylisic Acid is Toxic waste!* It CANNOT improve Children's Dental Health, only destroy it!UK to Add Fluoride to Milk to Improve Children's Dental Health?

Here is the Details of Blackpool Council's Health and Well Being Centre! They are not interested in your health and Well being! but are doing everything in their power to kill off its residents of Blackpool!! Ring them up and tell them what you think about adding the poison Fluoride into the Milk. It is no longer just Fluoride, it is Hydrofluorosylisic Acid, Which is the Unrefined Toxic Waste products of the Aluminium and Phosphate Mining Industry! It contains all the Nasties like Lead, Mercury, Arsenic, Cadmium, Barrium, Aluminium, Cadmium, Cyanide, Radio Active Uranium and of Course the Toxic Fluoride! Can you see that they are killing your Children!!! Please! Please! Please share this and send a Barrage of Complaints to the offices of Blackpool Council's Health and Well Being Centre! Here is their Website to complain to! Let them know in certain Terms How you feel about your children being poisoned by a deadly Waste product that slow kills anything that ingests it!! If it is accepted in Blackpool, it will be accepted in other areas across Britain! so make your voice heard Loud and Clear!!!

http://blackpool.gov.uk/ChildrenAdultandFamilies/HealthandWellbeing/

http://www.darkmoondaily.com/article/uk-to-add-fluoride-to-milk-to-...

This address is still active if you would like to give them a piece of your mind!

customer.first@blackpool.gov.uk

Let them have it....

Russ

Spiral
20th October 2013, 19:29
According to one of those links its already out there !!!!!!

Ten other areas of the UK have already introduced fluoridated milk to its students: St Helens, Knowsley, Wirral, West Cheshire, Manchester, Trafford, Leeds, Sheffield, Barnsley and Doncaster. - See more at: http://www.darkmoondaily.com/article/uk-to-add-fluoride-to-milk-to-improve-childrens-dental-health/#sthash.eSdGkENA.dpuf

Chickadee
20th October 2013, 22:58
Motherfuggers

Altaira
21st October 2013, 16:23
I stopped my son from getting milk and food prepared at school after his second month at school. I realized that they give them unhealthy lunch although "freshly" prepared at the school kitchen as they used too much processed ingredients and margarine. They were given them milk and toast in the morning but he never had it as the toast was made from white bread and I avoid to give him cow's milk too. I feel sorry for all those people who think their children eat healthy at school. Fortunately for them as far as I know the council doesn't provide free school meals anymore ( I am not sure though) so many parents opted for packed lunch.