PDA

View Full Version : There is NO Global Warming!

Greenbarry
8th June 2017, 09:26
Start video at 1:38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=my-yj4zW6xE
:winner:

Greenbarry
8th June 2017, 22:08
figured this would get more attention than 7? wow!

modwiz
8th June 2017, 22:19
The Medieval Warming period was almost a degree centigrade higher than we are now. The Renaissance was the fruit of that warming period.

Minoan period was even higher.

Science was a major of mine including geology. John Coleman left the weather channel because they took up the LIE of global warming and he started the Weather Channel.

Greenbarry
9th June 2017, 04:45
ahh! :fpalm:

Dreamtimer
9th June 2017, 12:43
I'm trying to understand him. There has been global warming and global cooling in long cycles over the history of the earth. Natural cycles. Why does he say there has never been global warming?

Science has been politicized since I was still in high school. It's always about the money. This is nothing new.

On a similar note, fluoride in water. For our benefit? Or for profit?

Is nuclear waste as dangerous as they say? Is there money to be made using, for example, thorium reactors? (as TargeT was discussing)

Has someone found a way to make money off other waste by spreading it around in the sky?

No doubt there is some climate change going on and it's probably natural. There has been heating observed on the other planets in the system. And there's a whole lot we don't know.

I believe what he says about someone who calls themselves a 'climate scientist' being 'on board' with climate change. That kind of thing happens all the time. Scientists are always at the mercy of the dollar, politics, and belief. Try getting a job in your field if you're a maverick. It's not easy.

Wind
9th June 2017, 16:36
Usually the exact opposite of what's being told in the mainstream media is the truth, so ironic and sad.

Global warming = global cooling. Caused by humans = caused by the activity of the Sun or lack thereof.

Dumpster Diver
9th June 2017, 18:37
WRONG !!!!

...sort of...

Global temps have remained relatively the same. Sun is getting hotter, other planets in our solar system are getting noticeably warmer; even NASA alludes to this. Chemtrail spraying is most likely "shading" our planet to obscure the truth.

The sun is getting more chaotic and unstable, we can have multiple Carrington Events ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859 ) in our future.

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/06/is-our-sun-conscious-evidence-suggests-the-sun-is-projecting-the-earth-earth-facing-solar-quiet-effect.html
https://youtu.be/VVgUZv9ccyQ
https://www.gaia.com/video/219-proof-interplanetary-climate-change?fullplayer=feature (David Wilcock Gaia TV episode - behind paywall)

This is another Dialectic of the Deep State: drive the discussion into two polar opposites both "owned" by the Deep State: Global Warming is real/not real BUT the real issue is the Sun getting hotter and unstable. The Electric Universe connection between the Earth and the Sun is most likely causing the Earth's poles to flip with unknown consequences to Earth, but bearing in mind every known pole flip in history resulted in at least some species loss, with some large.

modwiz
9th June 2017, 18:54
WRONG !!!!

...sort of...

Global temps have remained relatively the same. Sun is getting hotter, other planets in our solar system are getting noticeably warmer; even NASA alludes to this. Chemtrail spraying is most likely "shading" our planet to obscure the truth.

The sun is getting more chaotic and unstable, we can have multiple Carrington Events ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_storm_of_1859 ) in our future.

http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/06/is-our-sun-conscious-evidence-suggests-the-sun-is-projecting-the-earth-earth-facing-solar-quiet-effect.html
https://youtu.be/VVgUZv9ccyQ
https://www.gaia.com/video/219-proof-interplanetary-climate-change?fullplayer=feature (David Wilcock Gaia TV episode - behind paywall)

This is another Dialectic of the Deep State: drive the discussion into two polar opposites both "owned" by the Deep State: Global Warming is real/not real BUT the real issue is the Sun getting hotter and unstable. The Electric Universe connection between the Earth and the Sun is most likely causing the Earth's poles to flip with unknown consequences to Earth, but bearing in mind every known pole flip in history resulted in at least some species loss, with some large.

You're back! I was wondering what that smell was.:ha:

Dumpster Diver
9th June 2017, 19:48
You're back! I was wondering what that smell was.:ha:

I was on vacation. After Aragorn called me a rude, ignorant, lying newbie who is a BR mole and then deleted his posts and my rebuttals AND as I could not get full connectivity to hash it out with him, I took a break.

So, rested, tanned and full of myself, I'M BAAAAACK!!!

...hide yore daughters and wimmen...:smiley-dance013:

Dreamtimer
9th June 2017, 19:52
I thought it was burning rubber...

Glad to see you around, Dumpy. Hope you're not feeling grumpy.;)

I still find the afternoon light coming in to be very white compared to how it was when I first moved into the house nearly two decades ago. (holy crap) The wall/floor colors are all still the same. And so are the trees.

Dumpster Diver
9th June 2017, 20:05
I thought it was burning rubber...

Glad to see you around, Dumpy. Hope you're not feeling grumpy.;)

I still find the afternoon light coming in to be very white compared to how it was when I first moved into the house nearly two decades ago. (holy crap) The wall/floor colors are all still the same. And so are the trees.

Dreamy, you and Wizzy are so kind with your olfactory comments. I'm in a great mood, feisty as ever.

...but yes, the sun changes are so gradual that nobody notices it. I only noticed it due to my "Sun Eater" habits each day over the last year. Then with David Wilcock's and Ben Davidson's comments I'm in full panic. I'm now looking to be abducted and taken to another planet by any passing UFO and hoping the anal probes aren't too tedious. :abduct:

Greenbarry
9th June 2017, 22:07
ok.. i concede.. most of your answers are as suspected. the whole meaning behind my post is..

GIVE ME THE DRUM ROLL!!

for the general public to know due to it being aired on MSM news. it is bluntly put out and i thought it was worth sharing with all the KIA's. in which, i know what you are saying and bringing in the front. BUT.. it wasnt meant to inform you about it.. just posting that it is going public.

thank you for your Wise posts!
:tiphat:

Aragorn
10th June 2017, 04:12
I was on vacation. After Aragorn called me a rude, ignorant, lying newbie who is a BR mole and then deleted his posts and my rebuttals AND as I could not get full connectivity to hash it out with him, I took a break.

Nice twist on things. You were being rude and confrontational. Moderation was warranted.

I have also never called you a BR mole, but I was positing the question — as sarcasm, rather than as a serious innuendo — whether you were a planted disinformation agent, given how inconsistent all of your claims were with your self-proclaimed background as a former intelligence operative.

For someone with such a background, your belief in woo-woo — especially of the absurd kind — is much too high, and yet you flaunt your ego with a tone of authority in everything you write. As such, you are actually contributing to the dis-/ and misinformation — whether intentionally or not — instead of helping the community clear that out.

And that's the most intriguing part, because if it's intentional, then you would indeed be a planted disinformation agent, while on the other hand, if it's not intentional, then you are indeed a newbie hiding his cluelessness behind a tone of authority and a purported background in the intelligence community. Either scenario is suspect.

As for why I've deleted those posts — yours and mine — that too is called moderation. It was a cleanup job to allow the thread to continue on its original track without all of the confrontational drama. But I guess your ego sought revenge, so you're throwing it back out here on an open thread now, letting everyone know that I've deleted some of your posts. Nice move: from loudmouth to victim.

:fpalm:

Here's some advice for you:

If you can't take the heat, stay away from the fire.
If you burn your ass, then you're the one who's going to have to sit on the blisters.

So, rested, tanned and full of myself, I'M BAAAAACK!!!

...hide yore daughters and wimmen...:smiley-dance013:

The "full of yourself" part has certainly not gone by unnoticed. That's why I needed to confront you earlier on in the first place. You seem to have difficulty ascertaining where your own freedom ends and where that of somebody else begins.

WantDisclosure
10th June 2017, 10:38
As for why I've deleted those posts — yours and mine — that too is called moderation. It was a cleanup job to allow the thread to continue on its original track without all of the confrontational drama.
On this forum, if posts are deleted, does the system automatically re-number the posts so that it is as if the conversation never took place?

Aragorn
10th June 2017, 11:10
On this forum, if posts are deleted, does the system automatically re-number the posts so that it is as if the conversation never took place?

The visible posts are indeed renumbered. So if I were to delete, say, post #14 on a thread with 16 posts, then post #15 will automatically become #14 and #16 would become #15.

However, each post also has an additional and much longer number associated with it, which serves as that post's identifier in the database — in technical terms, this identifier is the key value for that post — and these identifiers are unique, and they won't change.

In other words, if you link to a specific post on a thread by way of the post number on the right above the post — this number is itself actually a link — then that link will remain fully functional, regardless of how many posts before that one have been deleted from the thread, and regardless of whether the deleted posts were hard-deleted (i.e. physically removed from the database) or soft-deleted (i.e. marked as deleted and made invisible to anyone other than a staff member).

Likewise, if a post is split off from a thread and moved to another (new or existing) thread, then a link against the identifier of the post will always continue to point at that specific post, regardless of what thread it is on, while the visual post number as it appears on the right above the post will always match the thread it is on.

One thing we cannot do is determine the order of posts manually when we move a post to another thread, or when we merge threads. The posts will always appear on the threads in chronological order. So if we were to move an older post to a thread which is newer, then the old post would end up being the first one on that thread. ;)

WantDisclosure
10th June 2017, 11:25
. . . hard-deleted (i.e. physically removed from the database) or soft-deleted (i.e. marked as deleted and made invisible to anyone other than a staff member).
What is the policy of this forum regarding hard vs. soft deletion, as in what is the rationale for having two methods?

Aragorn
10th June 2017, 11:58
What is the policy of this forum regarding hard vs. soft deletion, as in what is the rationale for having two methods?

In general, we normally only use soft-deletion. The use of hard-deletion here at The One Truth is rare, but it may come in handy at times, e.g. in the event of duplicate (and fully identical) threads, or e.g. in the event of a specific post containing certain information which could corrupt the database. In theory, that should never happen, but theory and practice are seldom the same thing. ;)

The rationale for having both methods of deletion available is not specific to The One Truth, but rather to the vBulletin software. All forums that use vBulletin have both of these methods of deletion available.

The way we've set up things here however is such that hard-deletion can only be performed by a super moderator or an administrator, not by a purple moderator. This was decided in the aftermath of an unfortunate incident where a former moderator butterfingered and hard-deleted a long and very active thread — perhaps even the most active thread on the forum at that point in time. The only way to restore said thread was then to restore a backup, but due to the nature of a relational database system, one cannot restore individual threads.

In other words, by restoring the backup, the entire forum was rolled back to a slightly earlier state — i.e. the state at the time that the most recent backup had been made — with as a result that newer posts were all gone from the database, and that made a lot of our members unhappy. And that's a euphemism. Technically non-savvy people were accusing us of censorship, et al. So the decision was made — by my predecessor — that all new staff members would start off as purple moderators, and that purple moderators would not be able to hard-delete anything.

Unless Malc has changed the intervals, we normally make two full backups per day. This process is completely automated.

Dreamtimer
10th June 2017, 12:06
I remember that. I was still just a member. I didn't think anything got censored but I was bummed about the missing posts. And I got over it.

That was a time of turmoil, no doubt. In retrospect, understandable considering all that has developed since the GoodETXSG days.

In the long run, this place as come out of the whirlwind in great shape. Thanks primarily to Malc and to Aragorn. And the members.

Dumpster Diver
10th June 2017, 22:11
Nice twist on things. You were being rude and confrontational. Moderation was warranted.

I have also never called you a BR mole, but I was positing the question — as sarcasm, rather than as a serious innuendo — whether you were a planted disinformation agent, given how inconsistent all of your claims were with your self-proclaimed background as a former intelligence operative.

For someone with such a background, your belief in woo-woo — especially of the absurd kind — is much too high, and yet you flaunt your ego with a tone of authority in everything you write. As such, you are actually contributing to the dis-/ and misinformation — whether intentionally or not — instead of helping the community clear that out.

And that's the most intriguing part, because if it's intentional, then you would indeed be a planted disinformation agent, while on the other hand, if it's not intentional, then you are indeed a newbie hiding his cluelessness behind a tone of authority and a purported background in the intelligence community. Either scenario is suspect.

As for why I've deleted those posts — yours and mine — that too is called moderation. It was a cleanup job to allow the thread to continue on its original track without all of the confrontational drama. But I guess your ego sought revenge, so you're throwing it back out here on an open thread now, letting everyone know that I've deleted some of your posts. Nice move: from loudmouth to victim.

:fpalm:

Here's some advice for you:

If you can't take the heat, stay away from the fire.
If you burn your ass, then you're the one who's going to have to sit on the blisters.

The "full of yourself" part has certainly not gone by unnoticed. That's why I needed to confront you earlier on in the first place. You seem to have difficulty ascertaining where your own freedom ends and where that of somebody else begins.

Dude, I don't like censorship.

You may call it moderation, I call it intolerance of views you don't like. I could rehash all I wrote to state my case, but then you'd probably delete that as well.

And, as fellow traveler of a dark path, I think we recognize each other. Take a look at your avatar, then mix that with a fantasy king name. It's a pretty revealing tell.

As I said in my deleted posts, I've lived a "full life." My story may sound fantastic, but I stand by everything I said, and as I said (again deleted), if you really researched what I stated, the path would lead you to my door.

I don't do woo-woo, I do researched science. It can lead to strange places...like this forum. You should try it. But it requires some math and a certain ability to consider "outside the box" ideas for merit and an ability to assemble a jigsaw blizzard of facts. All things I learned working as a Military Analyst for 40+ years.

When assembling teams for a hard analytical mission, I was careful to not select the PhDs, the old knowledgeable "grey beards." They typically knew the answer "up front" and were hard to work with. I'd always go for the young, aggressive kids who didn't have all the answers. I was quite successful, and made GS 14 away from Wash DC at the age of 33 (unusual in its day) using this technique and later ran SACEUR's Flag officer training vehicle. The success came from having no barriers, considering everything, and then bouncing the ideas off operations folks.

The techniques involved mixing hard objective facts with subjective evaluations. The subjective methods used Multi-Attribute Utility and Analytic Hierarchy Process methods:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-attribute_utility
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analytic_hierarchy_process

As well as varied probabilistic methods (mostly Bayesian probability) including Game Theory and modeling techniques such as Monte Carlo modeling:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monte_Carlo_method

These techniques are very powerful. When used properly, along with data dredging methods, they become a powerful lens through which much can be discerned.

BTW, Monte Carlo Modeling is very akin to the Alt-World Timeline "stuff" you find on the web. Considering the way we do the modeling, one can get some ideas into Mandela Effect that has become so popular as well. In fact, all this has driven me to the point where I think the model that best explains our world is, in fact, we live inside a simulation; very likely a massively complex Monte Carlo Simulation with holographic extensions. So far, it is a good model that covers all the facts I've run across.

Aragorn
11th June 2017, 01:36
Dude, I don't like censorship.

Good, because neither do we. :)

You may call it moderation, I call it intolerance of views you don't like. I could rehash all I wrote to state my case, but then you'd probably delete that as well.

You were calling somebody a troll because she stood by her views and because she didn't agree with you. That's an ad hominem, and that's what triggered my initial intervention.

This intervention was not censorship, it was moderation. And then the thread got seriously derailed, and I decided to clean it up by deleting the derailing posts — yours and mine alike, because we had both gone off on a tangent — and this brought the thread back on topic.

And, as fellow traveler of a dark path, I think we recognize each other. Take a look at your avatar, then mix that with a fantasy king name. It's a pretty revealing tell.

I have not chosen that name because the character becomes a king near the end of the story — for that matter, I see the character much more as a warrior than as a king. However, I have chosen that name many years ago already because several unrelated people started calling me that when the first LOTR movie came out, due to what they perceived at the time as a strong physical likeness between myself and Viggo Mortensen in his portrayal of Aragorn. I also do have several things in common with the character.

The avatar itself was simply chosen because I got tired of my previous avatar, which I had also been using back at Project Avalon. It is a still from a scene in the first of the LOTR movies, where the Hobbits enter The Prancing Pony in Bree, and Aragorn — who is at that point so far only known as Strider — is sent out by Gandalf to intercept them before they run into trouble. The particular scene behind the avatar picture is from the point where Strider is observing the Hobbits as they are drawing attention onto themselves in The Prancing Pony.

I have never chosen a path of darkness, but unfortunately, Darkness itself does appear to have a morbid obsession with me. :belief:

Dumpster Diver
11th June 2017, 02:02
Good, because neither do we. :)

You were calling somebody a troll because she stood by her views and because she didn't agree with you. That's an ad hominem, and that's what triggered my initial intervention.

This intervention was not censorship, it was moderation. And then the thread got seriously derailed, and I decided to clean it up by deleting the derailing posts — yours and mine alike, because we had both gone off on a tangent — and this brought the thread back on topic.

I have not chosen that name because the character becomes a king near the end of the story — for that matter, I see the character much more as a warrior than as a king. However, I have chosen that name many years ago already because several unrelated people started calling me that when the first LOTR movie came out, due to what they perceived at the time as a strong physical likeness between myself and Viggo Mortensen in his portrayal of Aragorn. I also do have several things in common with the character.

The avatar itself was simply chosen because I got tired of my previous avatar, which I had also been using back at Project Avalon. It is a still from a scene in the first of the LOTR movies, where the Hobbits enter The Prancing Pony in Bree, and Aragorn — who is at that point so far only known as Strider — is sent out by Gandalf to intercept them before they run into trouble. The particular scene behind the avatar picture is from the point where Strider is observing the Hobbits as they are drawing attention onto themselves in The Prancing Pony.

I have never chosen a path of darkness, but unfortunately, Darkness itself does appear to have a morbid obsession with me. :belief:

Ok, fair enough. I felt she was exhibiting trollish behavior as I had explained my position once and she kept pecking on me about it. As a creature of many, many forum wars, I call folks on their sh!t pretty early. Frankly, and perhaps unfortunately, with a son in the biz and research showing the "Music Gods" with feet of clay I got a little short.

re: darkness following you. Do you know anything about psychic broadcasting known by some as psychic blast? Seems I've basically been doing it since I was 5 or so. When I talk to my empathic friends, they tell me it is some sort of gift and the really good ones can see it and/or feel it. Apparently, you can train yourself to be psychically tough enough to literally push away dark sh!t. I'm totally "blocked," I can walk over vortexes and never feel a thing. It's something an Exorcist uses to push out "entities."

Aragorn
11th June 2017, 02:19
re: darkness following you. Do you know anything about psychic broadcasting known by some as psychic blast? Seems I've basically been doing it since I was 5 or so. When I talk to my empathic friends, they tell me it is some sort of gift and the really good ones can see it and/or feel it. Apparently, you can train yourself to be psychically tough enough to literally push away dark sh!t. I'm totally "blocked," I can walk over vortexes and never feel a thing. It's something an Exorcist uses to push out "entities."

Well, I have never had a name for it, but I have attempted to do that a few times myself — i.e. pushing away negative psychic powers by creating a kind of force field around myself. Sometimes it works, but other times it doesn't. I've tried various techniques, but I can't say that one would be more successful than the other.

It's an interesting subject, though, and perhaps this may warrant a thread of its own? ;) :hmm:

Dumpster Diver
11th June 2017, 02:37
Well, I have never had a name for it, but I have attempted to do that a few times myself — i.e. pushing away negative psychic powers by creating a kind of force field around myself. Sometimes it works, but other times it doesn't. I've tried various techniques, but I can't say that one would be more successful than the other.

It's an interesting subject, though, and perhaps this may warrant a thread of its own? ;) :hmm:

Well, I'm not equipped to say. Don't really know how I got it; seems it's been with me mostly since I can remember. I'm told I probably sucked it thru from a past life as I'm on a 2000 year karmic recovery from something seriously dark I did back then. I might even be the Dude who stabbed Jesus or something else as nasty. But since I spent 40+ years working on military killing machines, maybe dark sh!t just recognizes me and stays away looking for nicer (easier) folk like you to torment.

Dreamtimer
11th June 2017, 13:59
Darkness is like a vulture. It sniffs out its target and is relentless. Defenses are necessary.

I don't know many techniques beyond use of light as a shield. The will is certainly key, I would think. It is for me, anyway. I don't specifically know the ability you're talking about Dumpy, but I think I can relate to it on a general basis.

As to Global Warming...Here's an interesting bit (http://www.sciencebits.com/ice-ages) about the effect of moving through the arms of our spiral galaxy and the climate cycles that correspond. It's actually scientific, with links to journal papers even. (I haven't reviewed those)

http://www.sciencebits.com/sites/default/files/pictures/ice-ages/fig4.jpg

Dumpster Diver
11th June 2017, 14:07
Dreamy, it seems that a number of empathic folks I know have a problem with it. Perhaps these "entities" are trying to tie down folks with "gifts" to keep them from using them to help others?

Aragorn
11th June 2017, 14:12
Dreamy, it seems that a number of empathic folks I know have a problem with it. Perhaps these "entities" are trying to tie down folks with "gifts" to keep them from using them to help others?

That is my own conclusion as well. And don't forget the "loosh" factor of tormenting someone with heightened sensitivity. :hmm:

Dumpster Diver
11th June 2017, 17:07
Darkness is like a vulture. It sniffs out its target and is relentless. Defenses are necessary.

I don't know many techniques beyond use of light as a shield. The will is certainly key, I would think. It is for me, anyway. I don't specifically know the ability you're talking about Dumpy, but I think I can relate to it on a general basis.

As to Global Warming...Here's an interesting bit (http://www.sciencebits.com/ice-ages) about the effect of moving through the arms of our spiral galaxy and the climate cycles that correspond. It's actually scientific, with links to journal papers even. (I haven't reviewed those)

http://www.sciencebits.com/sites/default/files/pictures/ice-ages/fig4.jpg

Dreamy, I guess you just added this diagram? It's great. BTW, have you viewed DW's videos on his theory of moving thru invisible energy platonic solids that are positioned in our Milky Way galaxy? His point seems to be as the solar system moves thru these "barriers" the sun heats up and flairs. He has correlated them to pole-shift somehow. I'm still hacking thru the logic. Overall, I find it disturbing.

Dumpster Diver
11th June 2017, 17:34
That is my own conclusion as well. And don't forget the "loosh" factor of tormenting someone with heightened sensitivity. :hmm:

I have a very good friend who is very empathic. She uses a technique she calls "block and bless." She contends that as she enters any average room, she must block negative energies and then send blessings to that/those person(s). It is a matter of routine with her. When she goes to vortex locations (there are a lot of them in Sedona Arizona, where she lives), she must be cautious to block out any "negatives" that someone else has "shucked off" when they were "cleaning" themselves even long after they had left the area. I was struck by the fact that going to a vortex could thereby become a negative encounter. She contends that she can see these things: they appear as dark, shadowy entities. She has had them rush at her, but using her blocking energy, she easily can blow them away BUT she must see them coming.

Our last house apparently had some sort of negative energy. Son got cancer at age 27, cat died of cancer. Looking into the Schumann resonance area and talking to a dowser, I found that we apparently had some sort of issue. Further, the entire cul-de-sac had been built over an intermittant spring so water was flowing under at least one corner of the property. A neighbor had seen "ghosts" of people in american indian garb and we discovered a worker had died at the post box across from our house during the road construction. When I had first heard all this, I thought everyone was nuts, not so sure anymore. Now looking into Ley lines, etc.

When the wife and I went away on an extended trip, our son "flipped" and had a number of panic attacks of some sort. This never happened when I was in the house. Once we got thru a law suit concerning the workmanship on the house (and got everything repaired) we sold the house. Needed the money and we needed to downsize anyway.

WantDisclosure
12th June 2017, 12:32
I just read the Description for Episode #221, "Interplanetary Climate Change Comes to Earth."

I haven't watched it yet, but based on what is stated:

David Wilcock delves even deeper into the notion that interplanetary climate change is having dramatic effects on Earth’s Atmosphere. Our tiny planet is enshrouded by the energy radiating out from the sun, which we call the solar wind. As the heliosphere collides with an interstellar cloud of highly charged gas, this solar wind becomes super-charged. We see the effects of this as new energy is appearing in the van Allen belts surrounding the Earth, which in turn, is causing a dramatic transformation of our atmosphere. Earth is not the only planet affected by this, as strange things are happening to the atmosphere of Mars.

I'm wondering whether the issue that we need to be talking about is not temperature, per se, but new energy that is coming our way?

And is that what you're thinking, as well?

Aragorn
12th June 2017, 13:48
I'm wondering whether the issue that we need to be talking about is not temperature, per se, but new energy that is coming our way?

It would be consistent with what Paul LaViolette claims, i.e. the galactic super waves. On the other hand, there have also been reports — whether they are to be believed or not is another matter — that the military-industrial complex has either observed something in space, or has obtained information of such through remote-viewing. As the story goes, "something" is headed our way, but what this "something" may be was not clarified.

We have a member here — she hasn't connected anymore in a long time, though — who is herself a MILAB victim, and she has stated that she was involved in that observation, presumably through a concerted remote-viewing experiment with multiple participants, but she didn't provide any details.

What has already leaked out into the mainstream is that the entire solar system would be passing through some sort of electromagnetic field right now, which exerts a kind of electromagnetic pressure on the heliosphere. And that would certainly account for some of the symptoms that David Wilcock has described with regard to the temperature changes on multiple celestial bodies of our solar system.

Fact is that solar activity definitely has an influence on our climate. It always has. That's why we've had both periods of extreme heat as well as ice ages. But of course, it is much more convenient to the rulers of this world to blame any and all climate change on human activity. The myth that carbon dioxide emissions would be the culprit also paves the way for a well-propagandized political decision to decimate the population of Earth, because after all, humans (and all vertebrates) exhale carbon dioxide.

Several influential people have already posited that idea, and if such an idea is propagandized long enough and hard enough, then at least a large percentage of the population would eventually come to accept it — so long as they're not the ones who are to be culled, of course. Africa will probably be first. Willie Gates is already proposing that people in African countries would be sterilized by way of mandatory vaccines. And with the Africans gone, the industrialized world would be able to move in and claim Africa's resources.

If we consider that most of North America is populated by European immigrants who drove the natives into reservations and stole their land from underneath their feet, then such a scenario with Africa as the target would definitely not be too far-fetched. The western world has already long been calling the shots there through infiltration and subversion.

That's one of the reasons why many African countries are seeking to economically align themselves with Russia and China now. South Africa has already made that decision a number of years ago. Not that the South African regime would be devoid of corruption, of course. Jacob Zuma is close friends with Robert Mugabe, and he's about as corrupt as it gets.

But I digress. ;)

Dreamtimer
12th June 2017, 13:52
There has been a lot of non-specific talk of a 'wave' which is surrounded by all kinds of claims and speculation.

I believe this is related to the actual state of moving into a more energetic part of space. I've heard it talked about both in regular and Electric Universe contexts. Many are looking into it and there's not really a broad consensus, probably because we're still in the learning stage.

And the magnetosphere of the earth is key. The weaker it is, the more that gets in. If the sun is also not giving the same protection via the heliosphere, then more cosmic stuff gets to us. I still don't know all the best current sources of useful info on these things.

WantDisclosure
12th June 2017, 14:02
What has already leaked out into the mainstream is that the entire solar system would be passing through some sort of electromagnetic field right now, which exerts a kind of electromagnetic pressure on the heliosphere.
Whenever I learn about something that is talked about in the mainstream that involves electromagnetism, I immediately think about the battle that is going on between mainstream and alternative science and technology regarding whether or not subtle energies/the ether exist, and whether or not we actually live in an electric universe.

Dreamtimer
12th June 2017, 14:06
Aragorn has talked about aether before...Don't recall just where right now. Probably in a discussion with lcam88.

Aragorn
12th June 2017, 14:10
Aragorn has talked about aether before...Don't recall just where right now. Probably in a discussion with lcam88.

Yes indeed, but I was not the one who brought that up. :p lcam88 did. It was when we were discussing the propagation of light and the warping of space-time. ;)

WantDisclosure
12th June 2017, 14:48
Yes indeed, but I was not the one who brought that up. :p lcam88 did. It was when we were discussing the propagation of light and the warping of space-time. ;)
If you ever stumble across the link to the thread, I would be interested in it. :)

WantDisclosure
12th June 2017, 14:57
I just read the Description for Episode #221, "Interplanetary Climate Change Comes to Earth."
The scientific paper that David Wilcock is focusing on at present is by Dr. Alexey N. Dmitriev in Planetophysical State of the Earth and Life. (http://tmgnow.com/repository/global/planetophysical.html)

Dumpster Diver
12th June 2017, 15:08

I haven't watched it yet, but based on what is stated:

And is that what you're thinking, as well?

Yes, it is my main concern.

Ben Davidson in one of his latest daily news:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF856UMjJEA

...goes into part of his last "Fly on the Wall" episodes where he and his science buddies speculate that the Earth-facing Quiet Sun may be due to Mass Consciousness (us) doing the sun dampening. He says this because since they started their "let's have everyone predict earthquakes" program, the earthquakes have noticeably fallen off. So, his woo-woo logic = we concentrate on the earthquakes: they go away, therefore when we concentrate on the sun: the sun quiets down. And he goes anecdotal by talking about the Maunder Minimum. In relation the the Maunder stuff, they need to read this:

http://www.landscheidt.info/?q=node/5

i.e. the plasma flows on the sun may be pushed around by the large planets in our solar system and certain arrangements/alignments that tend to happen every 400 years or so, dampen the sunspots.

I think this mind control stuff is certainly crazier than CG's intervening "blue orb" doing the sun damping. Why? In main stream news, we talk about a Kardeshev 1-2 civilization (the Trappist system) damping down their star with high tech "Dyson technology," so why not have it happen here? The only real difference is, the Trappists are doing it faster than the damping that is happened on our sun, so we noticed it the Trappist's system and then talk about "Aliens In Space!"

When folks then say, "but they haven't revealed themselves to us so they are not here", maybe they watch Star Trek and know about the Prime Directive. Or maybe they cleared it with the a$$holes that run our gooberments (Wizzy's term) and the goobers said, "we don't want to disturb them while they watch 'Keeping up with the Kardashians' because they'll riot."

Bottom line: if "main stream scientists" can see the Trappists doing it, it should be a main stream idea that an Earth-facing quiet technology can be done to our sun. It's just technology a little beyond us today. And if that's the case, what happens when the technology is removed for any reason?

Aragorn
12th June 2017, 15:16

If you ever stumble across the link to the thread, I would be interested in it. :)

Well, I've managed to retrieve two threads which could be of interest to you. The first one is somewhat related to the subject of this thread here, and the second one is where lcam88 and I are having a(n at times heated) discussion regarding (among other things) the alleged luminiferous aether (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminiferous_aether).

Photon Belt Reality (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/9652-Photon-Belt-Reality), started by Aianawa; and
Existence Of Gravitational Waves Now Empirically Confirmed (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/8752-Existence-Of-Gravitational-Waves-Now-Empirically-Confirmed), started by myself.

:tiphat: :)

WantDisclosure
12th June 2017, 15:27
So, his woo-woo logic = we concentrate on the earthquakes: they go away, therefore when we concentrate on the sun: the sun quiets down.
To be clear, why are you using the pejorative term "woo-woo" in reference to Ben Davidson's work?

Are you ambivalent about it?

WantDisclosure
12th June 2017, 15:33
Well, I've managed to retrieve two threads which could be of interest to you. The first one is somewhat related to the subject of this thread here, and the second one is where lcam88 and I are having a(n at times heated) discussion regarding (among other things) the alleged luminiferous aether (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luminiferous_aether).

Photon Belt Reality (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/9652-Photon-Belt-Reality), started by Aianawa; and
Existence Of Gravitational Waves Now Empirically Confirmed (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/8752-Existence-Of-Gravitational-Waves-Now-Empirically-Confirmed), started by myself.

:tiphat: :)
Thanks for taking the time to look them up! I appreciate it.

I'm glad you specified "luminiferous" aether. That rings a bell. There is not only a controversy about whether or not space is not empty and the aether exists, but what kind of aether.

Elen
12th June 2017, 15:38
Here is another thread on the subject. Proto Saturn - and our origins, perhaps? (https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/8161-Proto-Saturn-and-our-origins-perhaps?p=841940463&viewfull=1#post841940463)

Wallace Thornhill

Anastasia
12th June 2017, 16:31
There has been a lot of non-specific talk of a 'wave' which is surrounded by all kinds of claims and speculation.

I believe this is related to the actual state of moving into a more energetic part of space. I've heard it talked about both in regular and Electric Universe contexts. Many are looking into it and there's not really a broad consensus, probably because we're still in the learning stage.

And the magnetosphere of the earth is key. The weaker it is, the more that gets in. If the sun is also not giving the same protection via the heliosphere, then more cosmic stuff gets to us. I still don't know all the best current sources of useful info on these things.
I think Cliff High would agree. He has an interesting take on what is going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sezdfM9_v4&app=desktop

Dumpster Diver
12th June 2017, 16:43
To be clear, why are you using the pejorative term "woo-woo" in reference to Ben Davidson's work?

Are you ambivalent about it?

Well, Ben is getting in the mind-control area. As he is a near-main-stream scientist, that's much more woo-woo than demonstrated Dyson tech in the Trappist system. To keep some credibility in the science realm, I see this as not constructive. He needs to say as close to main stream as he can....

...otherwise he'll turn into someone like ME.

WantDisclosure
12th June 2017, 18:11
Well, Ben is getting in the mind-control area. As he is a near-main-stream scientist, that's much more woo-woo than demonstrated Dyson tech in the Trappist system. To keep some credibility in the science realm, I see this as not constructive. He needs to say as close to main stream as he can....

...otherwise he'll turn into someone like ME.
Shouldn't you say consciousness area rather than mind-control area?

And maybe it's time for people to be bold in what they say. I think many mainstream scientists know silently that something is very wrong with accepted beliefs and are looking for a way out.

Dumpster Diver
12th June 2017, 22:31
Shouldn't you say consciousness area rather than mind-control area?

And maybe it's time for people to be bold in what they say. I think many mainstream scientists know silently that something is very wrong with accepted beliefs and are looking for a way out.

Well, having lived, eaten, given papers and gone to conferences with these "scientist" guys I'll say no. They collectively run from anything that smacks, smells, tastes, looks like alternate world stuff.

These guys are almost all zealots, its just another type of religion. You are the heretics.

Read Carl Sagan's "Demon Haunted World."

Dreamtimer
13th June 2017, 02:19
I thought the same thing, Keep Trying. It's consciousness. Like the collapse of the wave function upon observation. It's about the influence of the consciousness on what is observed.

WantDisclosure
13th June 2017, 18:01
The scientific paper that David Wilcock is focusing on at present is by Dr. Alexey N. Dmitriev in Planetophysical State of the Earth and Life. (http://tmgnow.com/repository/global/planetophysical.html)
The website Chemtrails: The Exotic Weapon (https://chemtrailsplanet.net/) also houses the English translation of the paper, but in PDF form. It is a 17 page PDF: Planetophysical State of the Earth and Life (https://chemtrailsplanet.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/planetophysical-state-of-the-earth-and-life-by-dr-alexey-n-dmitriev.pdf).

The original paper was published in Russian, IICA Transactions, Volume 4, 1997.

After doing several searches, I have been unable to locate what the IICA is, unless a Russian paper would have been presented to the Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture.

Does anyone know what the IICA is likely an abbreviation for in this context?

Dumpster Diver
13th June 2017, 19:03
I think Cliff High would agree. He has an interesting take on what is going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sezdfM9_v4&app=desktop

Well, Cliffie's solar geometry is quite wrong. Here's a video of Jupiter going behind the sun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foBUaOKsIZM

With the geometry shown in his video, this would be impossible as you would always be able to see Jupiter and as you can see, at certain times we can't.

He seems to not know much about celestial mechanics as well. He should stay away from such topics as it certainly takes away from his credibility. The sun and planets travel thru space tracing helical paths when seen side on, but the planets stretching out "behind the sun" as in Clif's diagram is totally wrong.

With a bad diagram it calls to question everything he is saying.

Another site that explains such:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2013/03/04/vortex_motion_viral_video_showing_sun_s_motion_thr ough_galaxy_is_wrong.html

modwiz
13th June 2017, 21:01
Well, Cliffie's solar geometry is quite wrong. Here's a video of Jupiter going behind the sun:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foBUaOKsIZM

With the geometry shown in his video, this would be impossible as you would always be able to see Jupiter and as you can see, at certain times we can't.

He seems to not know much about celestial mechanics as well. He should stay away from such topics as it certainly takes away from his credibility. The sun and planets travel thru space tracing helical paths when seen side on, but the planets stretching out "behind the sun" as in Clif's diagram is totally wrong.

With a bad diagram it calls to question everything he is saying.

Another site that explains such:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astronomy/2013/03/04/vortex_motion_viral_video_showing_sun_s_motion_thr ough_galaxy_is_wrong.html

I watched the video and have to wonder where the camera is positioned. In my mind I can take Clif's model and imagine certain camera positions that would produce what we see in the video. With that said, playing music and loving people will be unaffected whether my view, or that of anybody else, is right or wrong

Dumpster Diver
13th June 2017, 21:38
I watched the video and have to wonder where the camera is positioned. In my mind I can take Clif's model and imagine certain camera positions that would produce what we see in the video. With that said, playing music and loving people will be unaffected whether my view, or that of anybody else, is right or wrong

I had to hunt down that video, I'm pretty sure it's a close earth satellite, could be wrong, tho.

Anyway, as a one-time amateur astronomer, I did a fair amount of star gazing. We were always going on about the planets in the ecliptic plane. Even though we didn't see it at night, you could see planets approaching the sun in the evenings after the sun had gone down and mornings just before sunrise, so one could understood how planets, by extending the planet's path traveled, would be hidden by the sun at some point.

So, by observation with my own eyes, Clif is wrong. He is just too fascinated with Sadhu's geometrically wrong built video. So Clif loses some points.

By the way, I'm starting to have some doubts about his data dredging as well (posted in another thread). Good thing he lives up in Olympia, otherwise if he were in San Diego he might hunt me down and beat me up. So yeah, he lost points on that as well.

Anastasia
14th June 2017, 01:58
I had to hunt down that video, I'm pretty sure it's a close earth satellite, could be wrong, tho.

Anyway, as a one-time amateur astronomer, I did a fair amount of star gazing. We were always going on about the planets in the ecliptic plane. Even though we didn't see it at night, you could see planets approaching the sun in the evenings after the sun had gone down and mornings just before sunrise, so one could understood how planets, by extending the planet's path traveled, would be hidden by the sun at some point.

So, by observation with my own eyes, Clif is wrong. He is just too fascinated with Sadhu's geometrically wrong built video. So Clif loses some points.

By the way, I'm starting to have some doubts about his data dredging as well (posted in another thread). Good thing he lives up in Olympia, otherwise if he were in San Diego he might hunt me down and beat me up. So yeah, he lost points on that as well.

Data dredging = web bot? It is actually famous for being wrong but still his fans cheer him on when it gets a hit.

Dumpster Diver
14th June 2017, 03:14
Data dredging = web bot? It is actually famous for being wrong but still his fans cheer him on when it gets a hit.

Yes, he uses a lot of bot work, claims our collective mental powers can see the future and he just dredges it out. My team and I are doing a lot of the same in sports and it doesn't work that well, certainly not as well as Clif seems to want to claim, and our area is such more sharp edged, i.e. definite finish to games, with exact scores, on exact times and dates. But we make a living at it while he seems to live on a remote farm with chickens (currently I live on the beach in Southern California). Economic forecasting is not so exact. But maybe he is much better than we are. To be of any use at all, he would have to be.

Dumpster Diver
14th June 2017, 17:07
Weather wars are heating up into a new US Civil War?

---------------

Gov Jerry Brown Advocating the Overthrow of US Government

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/governor-jerry-brown-of-california-advocates-the-overthrow-of-usa/

Governor Jerry Brown of California is committing treason Against the United States. He is leading a confederacy against the Federal Government and should stand trial, but of course that would be controversial. After Trump rejected the Paris Climate treaty, which had never been ratified by the Senate, the European Union announced that it would work with a climate confederacy of secessionist states in the USA. This is clearly treason and all Federal funds should be cut off from the secessionist governments of California, New York and Washington, who have unilaterally and completely illegally entered into a foreign treaty rejecting the President of the United States on the Paris Accord.

U.S. Constitution – Article 1 Section 10
Article 1 – The Legislative Branch
Section 10 – Powers Prohibited of States

No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.
No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it’s inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all Duties and Imposts, laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and Control of the Congress.

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.
There is absolutely no legal basis for Jerry Brown entering into any treaty, alliance, or confederation with the EU. Governor Cuomo of New York has also come out saying “New York State is committed to meeting the standards set forth in the Paris Accord regardless of Washington’s irresponsible actions.”

Jerry Brown should be put on trial right now. He had the audacity to say: “It is a little bold to talk about the China-California partnership as though we were a separate nation, but we are a separate nation.” Perhaps there should be a referendum in the USA for CAEXIT, but let everyone votes to also kick California out of the union. Impose a water tax on all the water it needs from other states and electricity. It would soon lose most of its industry.

In an interview with the Huffington Post, Jerry Brown described California as “a real nation-state” and said “We’re a powerful state government. We have nine other states that agree with us.” Brown boasted. Perhaps it is time for California to leave and they can take Pelosi and Feinstein with them and elect Hillary as President.
In fact, this is a Climate Alliance of California, New York, Washington, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Oregon, Colorado, Hawaii, Virginia and Rhode Island which is absolutely unconstitutional if they enter into any confederacy with the EU. ALL FUNDING should be cut off to these states just as they did to Iran. Brown is a slimy and slippery politician who begs for federal air when fires rage. So much for his all powerful “real nation-state” and just keep raising those taxes hurting the average person to help Calpers and the rest of the state employees against the people.

It is one thing that each state can create its own laws and punish people within the state. Then they will see as more and more businesses leave. But to sign treaties with the EU or join into a confederacy with the EU, that is absolutely treason. Jerry Brown should be in prison and there is no legal question about that for he has openly advocated the overthrow of the Federal government. That in itself is a crime without having to sign a treaty.

Gerry Brown is so worried about the environment, but not the people. California is the highest taxed state and they still want to tax people fully upon retirement. California is a complete black hole. The people do not even realize that government has been so corrupt, that every person in California owes $93,000 at the end of 2016 to cover state employee pensions. That’s why he wants to raise gasoline taxes again to bailout state employee pensions always against the people. Shame he can’t put up the state and move to Europe. He would still be the highest taxed state and he can have his sanctuary cities for terrorists while he is at it with the refugees and make it more interesting than Mexicans who have higher family values and work harder at least.

18 U.S. Code § 2385 – Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government; or
Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so; or
Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 808; July 24, 1956, ch. 678, § 2, 70 Stat. 623; Pub. L. 87–486, June 19, 1962, 76 Stat. 103; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(N), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2148.)

Aragorn
14th June 2017, 17:16
[...] Governor Jerry Brown of California is committing treason Against the United States. He is leading a confederacy against the Federal Government and should stand trial [...]

I don't see why. Prescott Bush also attempted a coup against the US government, and he sure got away with it. :rolleyes:

Dumpster Diver
14th June 2017, 19:51
I don't see why. Prescott Bush also attempted a coup against the US government, and he sure got away with it. :rolleyes:

Actually, I don't see why Governor "Moonbeam" can't make this work either. The BS about water in Armstrong's column is a red herring as Cali can desalinate the Pacific; Australia did it (now mothballed), Dubai does it. In North San Diego County we have a fully working desalination plant in operation now. Cali has plenty of possible sun power and Tesla to make it happen. If they get Oregon and Washington State to join, so much the better or Cali goes on it's own.

modwiz
14th June 2017, 23:44
Here is another kind of inconvenient truth. AJ is not in this report. So, it is watchable.:ha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHEZlV2tiVU

WantDisclosure
19th June 2017, 21:22
. . . a 17 page PDF: Planetophysical State of the Earth and Life (https://chemtrailsplanet.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/planetophysical-state-of-the-earth-and-life-by-dr-alexey-n-dmitriev.pdf).
David Wilcock is doing a detailed analysis of that paper by Dr. Dmitriev on the subscription site gaia.com; however, people can possibly benefit from just the Description of the latest episode, for the possible leads for research:

David Wilcock continues his exploration into the transformation of Earth’s atmosphere by highlighting the increase in strange planetwide electrical phenomena. As the Earth’s van Allen belt becomes charged by a new wave of energy coursing through our solar system, we see strange plasma balls illuminating the night sky. The work of Dr. Dmitriev shows us that these strange plasma balls are the intersection of hyper-dimensional energy which can have a dramatic effect upon seismic activity. He suggests that this activity is a sign of our emotional interaction with the planet, and this is how the Earth dispels the negative energy that we are generating.
The title of the episode is "Electrical Phenomena and Hyper-Dimensional Activity."

WantDisclosure
26th June 2017, 10:53
David Wilcock is doing a detailed analysis of that paper by Dr. Dmitriev on the subscription site gaia.com; however, people can possibly benefit from just the Description of the latest episode, for the possible leads for research
Here is the Description of today's episode, which is entitled "Plasma Energy Transforming the Earth":

Climate change is afoot and David Wilcock describes it as the result of changes in the energy level of our solar system. This is the finding of Dr. Dmitriev who explored the electrogravidynamic effects of tornadoes and other extreme atmospheric phenomena. Due to the super-charging of our solar system we are a being subjected to a transformation of the very physics which have defined our reality. From accelerated time to antigravity, he claims that these marvels stem from explosive energetic hyper-dimensional interactions that we see as plasma balls.

New word? "Electrogravidynamic"?

We probably need new words to unlearn misconceptions of the past and bring in new understanding.

WantDisclosure
26th June 2017, 12:30
"Plasma Energy Transforming the Earth":
A screenshot:

Is anyone familiar with Gary D. Goodwin of The Millennium Group?

Dumpster Diver
26th June 2017, 16:21
:
A screenshot:

My form of dyslexia gives me problems with words that are longer than about 9-12 letters long (unless I put a transparent pink or blue plastic sheet over it) so I think we need to pass legislation preventing any new words being longer than 8 letters.

WantDisclosure
26th June 2017, 16:32
My form of dyslexia gives me problems with words that are longer than about 9-12 letters long (unless I put a transparent pink or blue plastic sheet over it) so I think we need to pass legislation preventing any new words being longer than 8 letters.
I appreciate that. I am challenged by being able to pronounce words properly.

But I think words are extremely important. People sometimes argue that "we're quibbling over semantics."

But nuances are important.

I think it's a "devil is in the detail" sort of thing.

I think making sense out of new words, even if they're long, is worth the time and effort.

Dumpster Diver
26th June 2017, 16:44
I appreciate that. I am challenged by being able to pronounce words properly.

But I think words are extremely important. People sometimes argue that "we're quibbling over semantics."

But nuances are important.

I think it's a "devil is in the detail" sort of thing.

I think making sense out of new words, even if they're long, is worth the time and effort.

I agree, so we also need to ban silent lettering, non-English words, anything that is not extremely clear...

...joking aside, there is an avalanche of new technology coming our way that will completely disorient folks.

WantDisclosure
26th June 2017, 20:17
:
This is interesting:

"Contrasting the 'perfect' universe of deduction with the dynamic, filamentary universe that is actually observed, Alfven asserted that only observation linked to laboratory experiments can lead to an understanding of the solar system and its origin. Mathematical theory, he emphasized, must always be the servant of physical understanding, and close observation---never the master."

Hannes Alfven from his Nobel Prize acceptance speech, 1970.
Page 204, "The Big Bang Never Happened", Eric J. Lerner.

The Millennium Group (http://www.jmccanneyscience.com/CosmicRaysFromTheSunTMG1998.htm)

The folks at the Thunderbolts Project are champions of the forgotten work of Hannes Alfven, commented about above.

I believe we do live in an electric/plasma universe.

Greenbarry
27th June 2017, 15:09
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHqPF30jg2w

WantDisclosure
5th July 2017, 02:51
...joking aside, there is an avalanche of new technology coming our way that will completely disorient folks.
I am reading The Ascension Mysteries by David Wilcock at present, and something just made me pause and recall this post of yours.

Can you tell us more?

Dumpster Diver
5th July 2017, 04:03
I am reading The Ascension Mysteries by David Wilcock at present, and something just made me pause and recall this post of yours.

Can you tell us more?

Given that there is at least one Secret Space Program, the tech it takes to achieve such would be massive. The trickle of tech from the revealed "real" space program: transistors--->integrated circuits, for example, has revolutionized our societies. It will be balanced by realizing monsters kept it from us. I hope the lust to kill off the monsters will be slaked by the luscious teach we'll get and dampen the desired revenge to where we'll be happy to lock them up for their crimes rather than blood-lust adding to our already overloaded karmas.

WantDisclosure
5th July 2017, 04:20
It will be balanced by realizing monsters kept it from us.
You make it sound as if people like my sister, who thinks I'm way off-base for even thinking that 9/11 was an inside job, will comprehend where the technology came from.

Are you suggesting that the mainstream media is going to admit that advanced ET technology has been suppressed by the powers that be?

Dumpster Diver
5th July 2017, 05:49
You make it sound as if people like my sister, who thinks I'm way off-base for even thinking that 9/11 was an inside job, will comprehend where the technology came from.

Are you suggesting that the mainstream media is going to admit that advanced ET technology has been suppressed by the powers that be?

My wife thinks I'm a nutter for thinking Hillary is a paedo...I make it worse by saying she (Hillary) is very picky about what BBQ sauce she uses when eating babies.

...so no, I haven't any solutions for you.

As I've just discovered that many of the alt-world males (at least) are Aspies, I'm starting to wonder if the muggles (normals) can even come close to seeing this stuff. My normal wife cannot, and I learned that paranormal phenomena exists due to her.

Dreamtimer
5th July 2017, 12:15
Dark Knight Dumpy, you said,

Do you have any idea of when? (Not asking for predictions here). Is it a matter of people being poised to control its use or to make money? If it's an avalanche that will disorient people, is that part of the idea? Take advantage in some way while everyone's eyes are dazzled by the shiny new tech?

Dumpster Diver
6th July 2017, 04:14
Dark Knight Dumpy, you said,

Do you have any idea of when? (Not asking for predictions here). Is it a matter of people being poised to control its use or to make money? If it's an avalanche that will disorient people, is that part of the idea? Take advantage in some way while everyone's eyes are dazzled by the shiny new tech?

Nope, but it can't come too soon for me. If you can believe the "underground war" boyz, the announcement can come anytime of the bad guys existence and their secret tech, but I'm not holding my breath.

Zero-point energy will weird folks out. Our bent Science tells us energy for nothing is impossible. Revelations of just how evil these guys are will further stress folks. False flags and war for money will have them crazed for revenge. Have you read the book "Future Shock"? People don't take change well at all, especially if it contradicts what we have been taught.

Dreamtimer
6th July 2017, 13:04
My parents had that book. I don't think I read it. I probably talked to my Dad about it. I'll take a look.

Honestly, part of why I'm here is honing in on the kind of un-noticed shocking things that may be around the corner. I saw first-hand how friends and family were quite often irrational in reaction to 911. My brother was one of those who thought going into Iraq would be easy and taking our eye off the ball in Afghanistan was no big deal. I have yet to see him engage in normal critical thinking since those many years ago.

People freak out and do stupid things. I need to be able to keep a cool head because I'm gonna be one of the only ones, based on my experience. Even my husband gets freaked out in stressful situations and I'm the one keeping calm and taking action, often telling him what to do because he's too busy freaking. Not the right kind of freak.

Freak: Noun, good. Verb, bad.

enjoy being
6th July 2017, 13:29
You are very observant/astute Dreamtimer. Understanding how folk can plummet in an uncontrollable mob is valuable. It is one of the controlling fears for the elite. They are scared of that. Certain ones of them. It is used as a threat for any who have ideas of saving the world by telling all.
"You tell them that there will be rioting in the streets by lunchtime".

Dreamtimer
6th July 2017, 14:31
I've miraculously managed to get myself in a position in life where I'm not beholden to anyone and I can make my decisions and be responsible for them and not be interfered with by people in my life. It was not like that even ten years ago.

I travel a lot. Getting caught unexpectedly somewhere is a possibility. That's where things will get interesting.

enjoy being
6th July 2017, 14:43
That angle of topic Dreamtimer, sets me off in listing a few quotes.

One about coming out of the cities, that is in the bible.
Another that was a John the Baptist one I think, "Go forth and preach the word, and if ABSOLUTELY necessary, open your mouth.
Lead by example.
One about maintaining your frequency while everything around is in discord.

I have many times pondered that. In a state of total breakdown, while the freaks are freaking, do you leave and let them do what they will to each other, knowing that talk will not work. Or do you stay, and keep your vibration, trusting that that alone will protect you and give others motivation.
It is (there's that phrase again) human nature to "want to help". Which can mean any of a number things including meddling and exacerbating. That service to others negative. Or the road to hell being paved with good intentions.

Dreamtimer
6th July 2017, 14:48
Well, a couple of people in my dream listened to me and put down their guns. So maybe in a crisis a couple will listen and we'll be able to make our way.