PDA

View Full Version : The Mystery Handbag of the Gods

skywizard
30th May 2017, 23:52
http://www.ancient-code.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/The-handbag-of-the-Gods.jpg

How is it possible that thousand-year-old depictions of the Anunnaki show the gods carrying a mysterious bag, and half way around the world we find the same thing depicted by ancient Mesoamerican civilizations? Depicted by the ancient Sumerian representations of the Anunnaki, the mysterious ‘handbag’ of the Gods is seen in several cultures in America and Göbekli Tepe. Coincidence?

Compelling evidence—found in the last couple of decades—has proven mankind is a species with amnesia. The countless discoveries made all across the globe has forced us to question everything about the origin of mankind, ancient cultures and history in general.

Slowly and piece by piece, we have been exploring and gathering small pieces of a MASSIVE puzzle that have driven us in the right direction when searching for answers mainstream scholars have not been able to fully answer.

How can you explain the countless similarities among civilizations that inhabited Earth thousands of years ago, which were separated by tens of thousands of kilometers?

Why did nearly all ancient cultures on Earth decide to build Pyramids? And why are so many pyramids eerily similar?

It’s as if nearly all ancient civilizations followed the same blueprint. It’s as if somehow, ancient cultures were interconnected thousands of years ago.

One of the most interesting and mind-boggling enigmas can be traced back to Ancient Mesopotamia—comonly referred to as the Cradle of Civilization—where a mysterious motif has driven many authors to question history as we have been taught.

The ancient Sumerians depicted the Ancient Anunnaki with curious items. Two of the most interesting objects seen in the ancient Sumerian deities were the ‘hand watch’ seen on nearly all depictions, and the mysterious ‘bag’ carried by the Gods.

Curiously, if we travel thousands of kilometres around the globe from Mesopotamia to the Americas, we will find that the ancient Maya, Aztecs and other ancient civilizations utilized the same motif when depicting their deities.

Furthermore, if we travel to Egypt we will see that the Ankh symbol was also carried around by the gods just as the mystery handbag in ancient Mesopotamia and the Americas.

Why is it that ancient civilizations in America, Egypt, and ancient Mesopotamia depicted their deities carrying a mysterious object in their hand? Is it possible that all ancient cultures in America, Egypt and Mesopotamia were visited by the same ‘Gods’?

Interestingly, the Ancient Anunnaki were nearly always represented in a humanoid form, even though numerous traits indicate clear differences between the Anunnaki and ordinary humans, the facial features of the Ancient Anunnaki Gods were always well-hidden thanks to the large beards.

Just as the ancient Sumerians depicted their deities in a humanoid for, the Ancient Egyptians, and different cultures in the Americas did the same thing.

The obvious question here is why? Why did ancient cultures—separated thousands of kilometers from each other—depict their deities in a nearly identical way? Furthermore, how is it even possible that the Ancient Sumerians depicted their gods carrying a mysterious bag, and that people half way across the world did the same thing?

At the archeological site of La Venta, we will find a stone stele depicting the ancient Mesoamerican God Quetzalcoatl, who is curiously holding in his hand the same ‘Bag’ we see in ancient Sumerian depictions.

http://www.ancient-code.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/La-Venta-Gods.jpg

But this isn’t the only site in Mexico where the curious representation was found.

If we travel to Tula—an important regional center which reached its height as the capital of the Toltec Empire between the fall of Teotihuacan and the rise of Tenochtitlan—we will find their massive ‘Atlantean’ statues, and if we observe closer, we will notice that once again the mysterious handbag is present.

http://www.ancient-code.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Ancient-Tula.jpg

Toltec temple ruins in Tula, Mexico

If we travel to Göbekli Tepe, located on a remote hilltop in southern Turkey we will find the same THING.

Göbekli Tepe is one of the oldest (if not oldest) ancient megalithic temples on our planet. There, intricate massive stone pillars arranged into a set of rings stand tall and proud telling a millennia-old story when different civilizations ruled the over the planet. The massive stones were believed to have been carved by neolithic hunter-gatherers some 12,000 years ago, even though recent evidence points towards the fact that

The mysterious temple, which consists of three huge stone circles was deliberately buried for an unknown reason in the distant past. After 13 years of digging, archaeologists investigating the ancient site have failed to recover a single stone-cutting tool. No one has been able to understand how ancient mankind, which was believed to be incapable of such feasts, erected some of the greatest stone-works on the planet.

http://www.ancient-code.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Gobekli-Tepe-hanbag.jpg

Does the presence of the mysterious bag, carried by the gods, indicate that these two cultures connected in a mysterious way?

Why did ancient cultures depict their Gods carrying the mysterious handbag? What was inside it?

And most importantly, how is it even possible that the mysterious handbag is present in different civilizations around the globe—which according to mainstream scholars were never connected?

What if the Ancient Anunnaki—depicted by the Ancient Sumerians—and the Gods who visited the ancient Maya, Aztec, Toltec and Olmec civilizations are in fact the SAME?

http://www.ancient-code.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Gobekli-Tepe.jpg

What do you think this mysterious bag is mean to represent? Do you think it is just a
coincidence that these three sites—and there are more—feature all the same thing?
What could have been carried by the ‘Gods’ that was so important that nearly all
ancient cultures had to illustrate it?

Source: http://www.ancient-code.com/the-mystery-handbag-of-the-gods-depicted-in-sumer-america-and-gobekli-tepe/

http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/p/peace/graphics-peace-092737.gifpeace...

Dumpster Diver
31st May 2017, 01:22
What I take from this is:

Maggie Thatcher was Anunnaki !!!

Elen
31st May 2017, 04:51
A power source perhaps?

Dumpster Diver
31st May 2017, 05:31
Cow bells from outer space!

Elen
31st May 2017, 05:46
Cow bells from outer space!

:ha: Yeah right! :ha:

Maggie
31st May 2017, 14:25
A power source perhaps?

I have read somewhere that they might be personal battery packs to charge up the "pine cones", or vajras or other personal tools.
On this video, they are even found on petroglyphs from USA.

I9iYXX628Ew

Elen
31st May 2017, 14:40
I have read somewhere that they might be personal battery packs to charge up the "pine cones", or vajras or other personal tools.
On this video, they are even found on petroglyphs from USA.

That sounds reasonable to me, considering using power from sites of power, star forts etc. One day it will come back to us. ;)

Dumpster Diver
31st May 2017, 16:39
Maggie Thatcher had a power hand bag!

Why is nobody picking up on this?

Surely there are some Brits here at TOT?

Dreamtimer
31st May 2017, 18:42
Got an image, Dumpy?

I recall Joseph Farrell talking about this and I even posted here wondering if anyone knew of a parallel with the Pope. I looked up Pope related images but couldn't find a 'man bag' as Farrell called it. But he does wear the fish hat.

Synagex
31st May 2017, 21:52
How about the bags they carry represent gifts being brought here or there for some reason.

The picture of the man in the craft depicts that being traveling bearing gifts.

Wrapping paper was not in fashion.

I feel that they represent gifts in gift bags.

Dumpster Diver
31st May 2017, 22:14
How about the bags they carry represent gifts being brought here or there for some reason.

The picture of the man in the craft depicts that being traveling bearing gifts.

Wrapping paper was not in fashion.

I feel that they represent gifts in gift bags.

Swag bag!

Aianawa
31st May 2017, 22:33
Bruce Fenton, not seen his name for some years, cheers Maggie, vid now on me watch list.

Amanda
2nd June 2017, 22:52
Acknowledgement of Country - I would like to show my respect and acknowledge the traditional custodians of this land, of elders past and present, on which this event takes place.

I include the above as a sign of Respect for Australian Aboriginals. There are two forms of Acknowledgement of Country - one is used by Aboriginals and the one above is for those people who are not Aboriginal. I am about to make comments that include the Aboriginal Culture and I am sitting at a computer where I reside - so my comments emanate from Aboriginal Land and will be public. I make the Acknowledgement of Country so any Traditional Custodians of the land upon which I reside - can see my Respect.

Watched the video link Maggie et al - lovely - short and to the point. Have delved into the subject of the hand held bags and tend towards the theory of technology/energy device.

Could be seeds - I am open to that theory. The seeds could be interpreted as 'Seeds of Wisdom' and therefore refer to learning/education/knowledge - perhaps? Could refer to actual 'seeds' the ones we plant and could be directly related to the Rainbow Serpent and the Dreamtime. Modern meta-language could suggest 'Terraforming' of a barren planet????

The Fish Heads and the modern day Mitres (cone shaped religious headwear still worn by catholic clergy) - are definitely linked to the cabal/illuminati/whatever? Well just my thoughts.

I do know that Aboriginal Culture is filled with references to Min Min and other Intergalactic Visitors and Spirit. To understand the Aboriginal Culture a person must be willing to accept that Aboriginal People have a deep understanding of this paradigm - I am referring to the physical Human Form as well as the form of Spirit.

So with that in mind - at least for me - it stands to reason that the hand held bags could be actual or representational. Actual could mean a form of technology that creates/taps into a source of energy? Representational could suggest a connection to Spirit?

There was a comment within the video that referred to Australian Aboriginals and farming. Australian Aboriginals actually never engaged in farming. Their culture is based upon living with Mother Earth. They live upon her surface and do not dig into her - only at a basic level such as digging up yams at a shallow level. Sometimes they seek out food sources that live within trees but to the best of my knowledge they have never 'farmed' Mother Earth.

Australian Aboriginals utilise an ecologically sound method of regenerating bushland. They practiced the skill of controlled burning. After the burning the Ecology grows back renewed - seeds are heated and germinate naturally et cetera.

All in all - I do so want someone to share information and evidence that could explain exactly what those hand held bags are or do or represent. The fact that similarities are scattered all over our planet Earth is indicative of some type of shared communication. We have the internet in this day and age but what and how did the Artworks find their way to lands with vast distances and oceans between them??? Hmmm ....

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

Elen
3rd June 2017, 11:10
There was a comment within the video that referred to Australian Aboriginals and farming. Australian Aboriginals actually never engaged in farming. Their culture is based upon living with Mother Earth. They live upon her surface and do not dig into her - only at a basic level such as digging up yams at a shallow level. Sometimes they seek out food sources that live within trees but to the best of my knowledge they have never 'farmed' Mother Earth.

Australian Aboriginals utilise an ecologically sound method of regenerating bushland. They practiced the skill of controlled burning. After the burning the Ecology grows back renewed - seeds are heated and germinate naturally et cetera.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

I have great respect for the Australian (Ab)Originals Amanda. Most of them never left Paradise and have a purity that nobody could remove from them. :smile2: