PDA

View Full Version : A Workable Model to Create World Prosperity

Herbert
24th May 2017, 17:10
He presents a workable model and means to get past the collective victim mentality that still plagues the human race. Countries like India are taking this seriously.

Holistic restoration of integrity and prosperity with open source to the world

fVBknoOSVIQ

Greenbarry
24th May 2017, 22:15
very intriguing and possible.. now if folks would just jump on the bandwagon chit be alright.
:thup:

Gale Frierson
25th May 2017, 00:03
In this regard, Muhammed Yunus (2003-4, I think), in Bangladesh, wrote a book entitled: "Creating a World Without Poverty". He even used his own money to establish the Grameen Bank to help the farmers in the area. As well, OPPT resulted in www.humanus.ca, a futuristic group intending that humanity receive their just due financially through a Global Financial Reset. This latter group has been working for over 30 years to accomplish this.

Gale Frierson
25th May 2017, 00:08
Then you've got Foster Gamble, who spent a lot of his own money to examine and discover all the world's problems, but would not spend any to SOLVE them. By the way, he's supposedly the billionaire grandson of Gamble from the Proctor and Gamble organization. (A famous old soap company). To add, Yunus was a Nobel Recipient in 2009, I think.

TargeT
25th May 2017, 00:09
Open source is the key...

Everything I've done as a hobby I've felt was totally worth it even if I got nothing for my "work" I enjoyed it and was drawn to it.

Coders do this on opensource software, I was a part of a car community that had coders that were interested in cars and would open up the ECU (engine control unit) to the public, we could then change the way our cars ran.. and it was all free or donation based.. awesome stuff!

modwiz
25th May 2017, 01:09
Then you've got Foster Gamble, who spent a lot of his own money to examine and discover all the world's problems, but would not spend any to SOLVE them. By the way, he's supposedly the billionaire grandson of Gamble from the Proctor and Gamble organization. (A famous old soap company). To add, Yunus was a Nobel Recipient in 2009, I think.

I had a 45 minutes internet meeting with Foster. We could see and hear each other and it was just the two of us. I felt the need for a shower afterwards.

very intriguing and possible.. now if folks would just jump on the bandwagon chit be alright.
:thup:

We will all have our different opinions of Steele and ideas. I like a lot of the ideas. A few of the people he wants to work with give me some cause for concern. I will choose to not identify them because I do not wish to influence an opinion on this. Let people choose and see what results from the choice. I also like to observe the discernment of others.

ZShawn
25th May 2017, 01:55
As well, OPPT resulted in www.humanus.ca, a futuristic group intending that humanity receive their just due financially through a Global Financial Reset. This latter group has been working for over 30 years to accomplish this.

what is OPPT?
I am familiar with humanus group

Gale Frierson
26th May 2017, 04:40
OPPT is the original One People's Public Trust, which was supposedly designed to disburse the Prosperity Funds. Some of the group ran into trouble and they seem to have dispersed across the globe. The attorney who worked with the beginnings was Heather Ann Tucci-Jarafe. Some of this group was Australian. Prior to that, there was an immortal being involved, who was supposed to have re-incarnated every 85 years or so, from his early days in merry old England. He was sort of the Renaissance Gentleman who set back huge funds for humanity. There's far more to the story, but at the moment I don't recall more details. I believe, if I do recall properly, that if you fast-forward to the modern era, it even connects up with the idea that when the buildings fell in New York (9-11). there was some of the gold sequestered by this Renaissance Gentleman being removed from the basement of these buildings in trash trucks no less. Supposedly one truck didn't make it out, and remains hidden under the rubble.

Aianawa
26th May 2017, 07:31
OPPT is the original One People's Public Trust, which was supposedly designed to disburse the Prosperity Funds. Some of the group ran into trouble and they seem to have dispersed across the globe. The attorney who worked with the beginnings was Heather Ann Tucci-Jarafe. Some of this group was Australian. Prior to that, there was an immortal being involved, who was supposed to have re-incarnated every 85 years or so, from his early days in merry old England. He was sort of the Renaissance Gentleman who set back huge funds for humanity. There's far more to the story, but at the moment I don't recall more details. I believe, if I do recall properly, that if you fast-forward to the modern era, it even connects up with the idea that when the buildings fell in New York (9-11). there was some of the gold sequestered by this Renaissance Gentleman being removed from the basement of these buildings in trash trucks no less. Supposedly one truck didn't make it out, and remains hidden under the rubble.

I enjoyed that saga very much, tptW very ****ed, some forums of renown refused to allow any discussion at all, highly suppressed so had some validity imo, all to do with law of the piRATS or sea, from memory.

Gale Frierson
26th May 2017, 14:24
The Renaissance Gent to which I referred above in connection with the Prosperity Funds (the immortal one) is Saint Germain.

Aianawa
29th May 2017, 03:35
Got some more specifically on that ?

Gale Frierson
2nd June 2017, 00:37
There are a number of books on his life of other incarnations. Supposedly he was Isaac Newton, if I recall correctly. Also some other science persons from the middle ages up through the 17th, 18th, and even 19th century, mostly in Europe. He seemed drawn to invention and science, as well as seeking out wealthy individuals as supporters of his work in the physical world. He also seemed drawn to queens and the female half of monarchical pairs. He seemed to have reincarnated about every 85 years. Don't readily recall other names right off the top of my head.

I just did a google search and found at least seven or eight links of interest, at least two of which call him an immortal.

TargeT
2nd June 2017, 02:02
There are a number of books on his life of other incarnations. Supposedly he was Isaac Newton, if I recall correctly. Also some other science persons from the middle ages up through the 17th, 18th, and even 19th century, mostly in Europe. He seemed drawn to invention and science, as well as seeking out wealthy individuals as supporters of his work in the physical world. He also seemed drawn to queens and the female half of monarchical pairs. He seemed to have reincarnated about every 85 years. Don't readily recall other names right off the top of my head.

I just did a google search and found at least seven or eight links of interest, at least two of which call him an immortal.

I always thought the St Germain story was that he was immortal and wrote shakespear and all kinds of other things... which.. based on my observation of most of humanity, I think could be true. possible, not probable.

Gale Frierson
2nd June 2017, 13:57
But do we KNOW it's not probable? It is wisely said: "Challenge everything; always". After all, God IS All Possibility. That's a given in the structure of things; it's inherent.