PDA

View Full Version : Anti-PsyOps & Searching For Truth....The Crested Crusade

crested-duck
19th October 2013, 09:19
Fixing the problems in the world starts by acknowledging that a problem exists. Let's all speak our truth and "call it out" as we each individually see it !
Let's see if we can find some solutions to these issues by helping each other to fix what's "Not Right" !
The RoundUp/Glyphosate issue that will eventually effect every creature on Earth.
Last year posted pics of neighbors Bee boxes/hives...he had 6 then...as of today only 2 now surviving. Here's the day after the RoundUp was sprayed....they started leaving, my family all got flue like symptoms and felt ill also.
1DL4-o2nuzg
Then after the next big rain my grass dies in front of the trench where it all washes down like usual...
csDMjjh2YrI

Then we end up with this next....
NdIqpMV4RRc
Here are the most recent...others since then can be found on yt also...
I did not create this mess...or the superbug killing us, just a conscious observer with common sense and critical thinking abilities still in tact, and as a victim myself that has been drinking polluted water for 15 yrs now, along with everyone in the neighborhood whom is clueless of the seriousness of this matter. They will all know by the time I die from the symptoms I'm now experiencing ,all related to "RoundUp / Glyphosate / Agent Orange"by way of long term exposure and poisoning ! And I'm absolutely sure that the microwave tower 2000 feet away is cooking us 24/7/365 , so we are all suffering from microwave radiation exposure as well ! It was not like this when moved here.. only 3 small panels on tower then...now over 20 up there, and 4-G panels and illness,superweeds , superbugs, and now twice as much use of RoundUp/Glyphosate ! Can anyone else add up 2+2 and get 4 as the answer?
e-lFhAOjJp4
PvTD1tb66ik

Highland1
19th October 2013, 10:58
Hey Rob, I fully accept what you are suffering but wouldn't it be a healthier option to move to pastures new?

Russ