PDA

View Full Version : benjamin Fulford just released video 9/18/13

Herbert
18th October 2013, 17:46
YxTAQAeA5SI

This is one I haven't seen before in which Ben does a well grounded presentation on a variety of topics which I've not heard him discuss before. I did not know his former Forbes partner in Russia had been silenced with 9 bullets, . . .

He also reveals that most of the popular radio alternative presenters ( a long list provided) are afraid to talk to him because of the Bush family threats.

The only book publisher in the world (in Arizona), of many who wanted to publish his books in English but were scared off with threats, had their bank account frozen under the new laws.

His web administrator has recently been threatened with kidnapping her.

Although he doesn't like to talk about it, he is convinced there is an off planet source that controls the minds of these insane political leaders like McCain.

The Pentagon completely caved to George Bush Sr. in 2000 so the only military left who might be free of bribery now are the colonels and maybe one star generals.

He makes it clear that he is not a stooge, his website has froze him out with strange stuff written on it . Remember this is from September 18, 2013 .

And he presents some grounding (which is sadly lacking on the internet) that the fear propaganda surrounding Fukushima (sp.?) is utter nonsense but still believed by those who do not live nearby , as indeed he does with first hand knowledge.