PDA

View Full Version : Peruvian Air Force to launch UFO department

skywizard
18th October 2013, 12:33
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/images/news_large/news-raf-tornado.jpg
There have been numerous sightings of UFOs in Peru over the years.

Officials are set to open a new department dedicated to investigating reports of UFOs in Peru.

The Anomalous Aerial Phenomenon Research Department (DIFAA) is scheduled to be formally launched in Lima today at the offices of the Peruvian Air Force with the assistance of the Civilian Advisory Council.

The announcement was made by council member Giorgio Piacenza who is also an adviser to the Exopolitics Institute. During his talk he outlined the plans for the new department and emphasised that it would value objective research and employ a number of qualified researchers and scientists.

"The prevalent attitude I surmise both in the Civilian Advisory Council and at the Peruvian Air Force is one of flexible, open-minded and also objective research and of considering the wide range of aspects which the UFO Phenomenon and the alleged or actual presence of extraterrestrial beings may entail," he said.

Piacenza also went on to mention an increase in UFO research being conducted by other countries in South America. "Many countries in the Latin American region are actively pursuing a similar path to legitimate these issues and overcome the unnecessary stigma attached to reporting about UFOs and the possible or real extraterrestrial presence," he said.

Source: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/256408/peruvian-air-force-to-launch-ufo-department

skywizard

boja
18th October 2013, 13:02
I was going to say - It's a pity the UK and USA don't do the same, instead of dragging their heels. and needing to be shown the way forward.

But then, it's worse than that - the UK government's ministry of defence actively CLOSED their UFO investigating department recently !!

Spiral
18th October 2013, 14:00
I was going to say - It's a pity the UK and USA don't do the same, instead of dragging their heels. and needing to be shown the way forward.

But then, it's worse than that - the UK government's ministry of defence actively CLOSED their UFO investigating department recently !!

They spend a LOT on UFOs, they just won't talk about it, did you see the recent episode of Richplanet where he covered a story about the RAF loosing a helicopter & a jet chasing a UFO in Scotland ?

I would love to see the onboard film from the fighter jets that have tried to intercept UFOs on two occasions near my house too, that certainly wasn't in the paper or on the news !

Wolf Khan
19th October 2013, 07:17
They are trying to catch holograms or man made vehicles.