PDA

View Full Version : Ronald Bernard, Dutch Elite Banking Whistleblower

Aragorn
25th April 2017, 09:12
DESCRIPTION

Ronald Bernard is a Dutch insider of the elite banking world, and has chosen to come forward as a whistleblower regarding the satanic culture that rules the financial world.

The interview is in Dutch, but the video has English subtitles.

DURATION

40 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO4rAYk-420

Aianawa
25th April 2017, 10:59
Like to know more data on him and past especially, interesting times atm

Aragorn
25th April 2017, 11:13
Like to know more data on him and past especially, interesting times atm

Well, this guy is new to myself as well — the video was only uploaded on the 17th of April, so that's only a week ago — and so I've been watching his body language very carefully to make sure we're not dealing with another Simon Parkes or Corey Goode.

There is an analysis of his body language in the video here-below, and the person who did this analysis finds him legitimate. :hmm:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RyJWrzdNFc

Aianawa
25th April 2017, 11:52
Feel the same, being compromised for an angle, later, though.

Ps will let Corey etc go when proof is provided :chrs:

Dreamtimer
26th April 2017, 03:23
Feel the same, being compromised for an angle, later, though.

Ps will let Corey etc go when proof is provided :chrs:

Not making any claims of gravitas here. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97313-The-Truth-about-Corey-Goode) Just thought you might find it of interest.

Aianawa
26th April 2017, 11:25
Not making any claims of gravitas here. (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97313-The-Truth-about-Corey-Goode) Just thought you might find it of interest.

Wow, intense

Aianawa
26th April 2017, 11:56
This is sliced bread material imo and very good prep for courty stuff at a later date, yip imo this is prep.

Dreamtimer
26th April 2017, 18:23
Do you mean going to court? Who's filing what?

Black Panther
28th April 2017, 07:48
The one being interviewed and the ones behind the scenes are working together in grassroots movements to Create A New Earth,
by starting here in the Netherlands. I'm part of the team :cool:

Aianawa
28th April 2017, 10:27
Tell us more please

Dreamtimer
28th April 2017, 11:38
Bank of Joy, BofJoy (http://bofjoy.net).

This is the project Ronald is moving forward with.

ZShawn
28th April 2017, 14:13
compound interest is a great way to weaponize a tool of empowerment and turn it into a weapon of conquest.....despicable and insidious tactic which has served the doctrine of attrition for a long time..... it needs to go extinct

Amanda
29th April 2017, 00:35
How incredibly brave to come forward. Kudos to Ronald Bernard and the production crew who provided an articulate and empathetic interview. I made a few notes as I listened to, watched and read the subtitles.

At about eleven minutes. The reference to Scrooge McDuck: Drip Feed? In Plain Sight? Focus on the psychology of Children via comics?

At about twelve minutes. Follow the Money. How many times have I heard those words, read those words and learned the truth of those words - countless times.

At 14:51 - 14:52. There is a nano second appearance of some text. It disappears very quickly and I could not capture the words via my screen. Perhaps someone else can capture the rapid appearance and disappearance of the text. May not be of significance. May be a production glitch. I hung on to every word - incredibly powerful interview. One of the best I have viewed/listened to/read subtitles with regard to content and facts.

At twenty five minutes. He appears to be experiencing genuine emotional pain? I want to state here that although I am not an expert on human behaviour I have survived a seven year relationship with a person who comes into the category of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Part of recovery is to learn all about the signs so as to avoid allowing them to destroy your life. This much I will share. True narcissists can turn tears off and on like a tap. Narcissists can cry on cue. They do not show the genuine redness in the face and the other signs of genuine emotional pain. A true narcissist can turn the tears off and on like a tap and once educated - I have seen it many times. A true narcissist cannot however turn on the redness of skin or other traits. I questioned a narcissist once, as she turned on the tears - trying to elicit my sympathy and empathy. When I questioned the lack of redness in her face and evidence of other traits of genuine emotional pain, like sobbing afterwards and a runny nose. I stated to her; I cannot do that, how do you do that? She promptly stopped crying. Like a tap - off and on.

So - what I witnessed from Ronald Bernard appears to be genuine. I hung on to every word. Sensed the truth. He must not be killed. I am pleased he has become public because that can be a form of protection. When Whistleblowers hide away and anything happens to them - well no one would know. He is brave and intelligent. He spoke without trangressing the contract and still managed to tell the truth. I am feeling incredibly inspired by the video presentation.

At approximately twenty five minutes. He mentions Walt Disney. Is this another clue? Another, In Plain Sight clue?

Approximately twenty seven minutes: He mentions Tavistock and MKUltra et cetera. Any serious researcher knows the connectedness and importance of understanding those practices/businesses/societies.

Approximately twenty eight minutes. He mentions the manipulation of the media. He did not qualify that by mentioning mainstream media or social media - it was a general mention. Another clue?

Feeling inspired and humbled.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

Elen
29th April 2017, 06:11
This is the same video interview, but translated into English (computer voice) if you prefer listening rather than reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKmxQSPSw

TargeT
29th April 2017, 06:34
something very bad happend here; it hurts to watch him re-live it.

Aragorn
29th April 2017, 08:38
At about eleven minutes. The reference to Scrooge McDuck: Drip Feed? In Plain Sight? Focus on the psychology of Children via comics?

I don't think so. Donald Duck and his family members are quite popular in the Netherlands. I remember that there even used to be a weekly Donald Duck magazine in the 1970s, and Scrooge McDuck — or Dagobert Duck, as he is called in the Dutch-speaking community — was regularly featured in that magazine, alongside of many other stories, not all of which had anything to do with Disney.

The magazine itself was also not related to Disney — it was an independent, local production, and it contained both comic-book-style cartoons and more novel-style narrative with only printed text. For instance, I remember that it also featured the story of King Arthur, Lancelot, et al, as weekly episodes, and even though there were illustrations, it was primarily text.

At 14:51 - 14:52. There is a nano second appearance of some text. It disappears very quickly and I could not capture the words via my screen. Perhaps someone else can capture the rapid appearance and disappearance of the text. May not be of significance. May be a production glitch.

I couldn't pause it rapidly enough to make out what the text said either, but it appears to have been a subtitle frame from an earlier passage — seemingly two lines, question and answer — that somehow got overlaid onto the video out of place. So yes, it was probably a production glitch.

At twenty five minutes. He appears to be experiencing genuine emotional pain? I want to state here that although I am not an expert on human behaviour I have survived a seven year relationship with a person who comes into the category of Narcissistic Personality Disorder. Part of recovery is to learn all about the signs so as to avoid allowing them to destroy your life. This much I will share. True narcissists can turn tears off and on like a tap. Narcissists can cry on cue. They do not show the genuine redness in the face and the other signs of genuine emotional pain. A true narcissist can turn the tears off and on like a tap and once educated - I have seen it many times. A true narcissist cannot however turn on the redness of skin or other traits. I questioned a narcissist once, as she turned on the tears - trying to elicit my sympathy and empathy. When I questioned the lack of redness in her face and evidence of other traits of genuine emotional pain, like sobbing afterwards and a runny nose. I stated to her; I cannot do that, how do you do that? She promptly stopped crying. Like a tap - off and on.

So - what I witnessed from Ronald Bernard appears to be genuine. I hung on to every word. Sensed the truth.

That is my impression as well. His body language conveys that he is genuine and that he's telling the truth.

Dreamtimer
29th April 2017, 11:01
I met a 'woman' in college who could turn the tears on and off and she totally fooled me, until I saw the switch. I'm still amazed all these years later how two-faced and back-stabbing people my age could be. How could they have already honed these skills before even being out in the adult world? They were clearly trained.

And they were all on track to become business and political leaders, and almost all young republicans.

The phrase of the day was, "I'm not a republican because of the morals. I'm a republican so I can make money." At least they were honest about that...

Black Panther
29th April 2017, 18:32
I want to tell more, but right now I have to take care of my mother who is very ill at the moment

Wrote something in this post earlier : https://jandeane81.com/showthread.php/10670-To-keep-our-heart-chakra-open-is-our-best-protection?p=841965735&viewfull=1#post841965735

I can say here in the Netherlands a lot is happening. We are working on a professional website and there will be a congres later this year and
there are a lot of circles wanting to do things differently. And as far as I experience I can only work from the Heart and the old is not working anymore.

This is Facebook page of Ronald : https://www.facebook.com/ronald.b.blij

Many people out here in the Netherlands also working at alternative banking, without rent, without the elite behind the scenes...

Let's keep in Touch during this amazing time here on Earth. The only way is being connected through the Heart with many, many people

Amanda
29th April 2017, 23:26
Aragorn et al - I too recall comics and magazines that contained the Donald Duck Family. I have a recollection of King Arthur and Lancelot et cetera being included in comic, child based publications. So your part of the world was also experiencing what my part of the world was experiencing it seems.

I still feel strongly about the 'Drip Feed' and the 'Neuro Linguistic Programming' techniques. I still feel that awakened people need to pay attention to the nuanced. Not one to push my opinion onto anyone but once a person understands how cryptics work within the beamed out technology, it is a case of once you see it you can't unsee it. I hope that makes sense.

As for p's and n's as they are sometimes referred to on websites that educate the people about psychopaths/sociopaths and narcissists - keep learning people. The p's and n's of this world make all the pain and then walk away. That is what they do and the only upside to that situation is this: They create a vacuum where we can fill the void by continuing to Fight the Good Fight. They love it when people crumble and when people do not crumble - they become confused.

Much Peace & Much Respect - Amanda