PDA

View Full Version : Who lives in the Vatican?

Sooz
18th October 2013, 02:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wELAquYpYvU

Haven't watched this yet, but will later today. Looks interesting:

Sooz
18th October 2013, 08:27
Well this was a bit of a disappointment - I thought by the title it was about the Vatican and the Pope.

Still quite an interesting interview. I've heard of Dr Monteith but never read any of his stuff. I will certainly look at his website, very interesting man.

Unfortunately the sound is not crash hot. Rense is easy to understand, but the sound for Monteith, not so easy.

Sooz

shamanseeker
19th October 2013, 12:59
I haven't had time to watch this, Sooz, but the photo of the man you see on this video is Father Amorth, the most important exorcist of the Catholic Church and he said that the 'devil resides in the Vatican'. There was also a photo of him in a video on the forum not long ago when they were talking about the occult activities of the British royal family. They didn't name him or say he was a Catholic priest but they took him to a mansion where the royal family are supposed to attend rituals and he said that it was the place with the most negative energy he'd ever experienced. I can tell you that there are places in Italy where they carry out rituals and outside and inside, e.g. in St Peter's in Rome, the energy is horrendous, so I can't imagine what it's like outside that mansion in England.

Tribe
19th October 2013, 14:53
I watched angels and Demons , it sparked a new interest in the Vatican for me ! Lol x

19th October 2013, 17:27
I haven't had time to watch this, Sooz, but the photo of the man you see on this video is Father Amorth, the most important exorcist of the Catholic Church and he said that the 'devil resides in the Vatican'. There was also a photo of him in a video on the forum not long ago when they were talking about the occult activities of the British royal family. They didn't name him or say he was a Catholic priest but they took him to a mansion where the royal family are supposed to attend rituals and he said that it was the place with the most negative energy he'd ever experienced. I can tell you that there are places in Italy where they carry out rituals and outside and inside, e.g. in St Peter's in Rome, the energy is horrendous, so I can't imagine what it's like outside that mansion in England.

Are you referring to Balmoral? That is the most evil place I have ever been bar none.