PDA

View Full Version : Celtic Spirituality & Culture

shamanseeker
17th October 2013, 17:06
I would like to start a Celtic Spirituality thread. Many people on this forum will be descended from the Celts and I think this will be very interesting to us.

Dolores Whelan is an educator in Celtic Spirituality and one of the Wise Woman of Ireland. I imagine she is the equivalent of an elder in other indigenous groups. The BBC carried out research using DNA testing in Great Britain at the end of the nineties. They discovered that the Angles and Saxons did not push the Celts into Wales and Scotland but that below the line going from Northern Wales to the bottom of East Anglia there was a very high percentage of Celtic blood as well as in Wales and Scotland (where there was a lot of Scandinavian blood too . (North of the line in England was where the Angles had invaded from Denmark making the whole of Britain Anglo-Celt not Anglo-Saxon.

The Romans carried out genocide against the Celts - a physical and cultural genocide in a quest to rid the world of true spirituality. It's interesting that the Celtic spiritual beliefs are the same as those of today's indigenous groups.

Dolores talks about the sacredness of the Earth, the importance of balancing feminine and masculine energy and how this imbalance plus our connection to the Earth have been negative and how we need to look into ourselves for truth.

She says we cannot return to the past but we can reintegrate the presence of the divine in every blade of grass, to walk on the Earth with more reverence and gratitude for what we have which will bring abundance and unity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7h3iYIg9hI

Traditional Celtic Music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZoYGaKR8Qg

Tribe
17th October 2013, 19:36
Ah lovely ! Something very dear to me thank you Shamanseeker xx

shamanseeker
19th October 2013, 11:45
You're welcome, Tribe xxx

shamanseeker
19th October 2013, 12:30
Before Part 2 of Dolores Whelan's interview, here is some absolutely gorgeous music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiwuQ6UHMQg

In Part 2 of Dolores' interview, she speaks about how different people are working on building their communities on true spiritual values and how this work which seems to be separate is starting to connect and how she believes there is about to be a blossoming and new world and vision connecting the old world with the new world of quantum science (she worked as a scientist when she was younger). She says this will be hugely empowering and with it we will realise that we are co-creators of the world we live in and how we need to move away from the idea of 'them and us' and relying on leaders telling us what to do. Each region is a bio-region and has its own, unique needs and we will work on enhancing our own region's habitat.

Then we go to Dolores' garden which she is transforming into a space representing the eight seasons of the Celtic calendar and talks about the fact that the experience is a long learning process.

She calls the place where she lives a special land which has been farmed for such a long time that it has very special energies and how she's so happy to be a Celt of that area and how she is blessed to be able to take care of it.

KosmicKat
19th October 2013, 12:37
Did she mention that the celts were also headhunters?

shamanseeker
19th October 2013, 12:52
If you have listened to the video, you'll already know the answer to that and I think you need to give some proof of it if that's what you believe. I'm sure, however, that the ones who taught what she is teaching didn't.

shamanseeker
19th October 2013, 14:25
I hope this thread is not going to be trolled but continued in the right spirit. Dancing has always been an important part of indigenous spirituality so as I'd like this thread to also be dedicated to Celtic culture, here is what is in my opinion the most beautiful of Celtic dancing. I apologise to other Celtic peoples especially to Highland though you can download your choice of Scottish dance which is also lovely. My ancestry is mainly Welsh but I find Welsh dancing a little too 'twee' though their singing is superb :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8EXDtoGfrs

modwiz
19th October 2013, 15:12
Good thread. Trolls? Hope not. However, cats can be sh!tty little critters and love to p!ss on things. Apparently even kosmic ones.

19th October 2013, 17:17
I hope this thread is not going to be trolled but continued in the right spirit.

It certainly won't be trolled no Christine. It was started in wonderful spirit and will continue in that vein.

shamanseeker
21st October 2013, 09:39
Good thread. Trolls? Hope not. However, cats can be sh!tty little critters and love to p!ss on things. Apparently even kosmic ones.

Dear Modwiz, we've had our differences and misunderstandings but may I say now that I love you :)

shamanseeker
21st October 2013, 10:00
Before Part 2 of Dolores Whelan's interview, here is some absolutely gorgeous music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiwuQ6UHMQg

In Part 2 of Dolores' interview, she speaks about how different people are working on building their communities on true spiritual values and how this work which seems to be separate is starting to connect and how she believes there is about to be a blossoming and new world and vision connecting the old world with the new world of quantum science (she worked as a scientist when she was younger). She says this will be hugely empowering and with it we will realise that we are co-creators of the world we live in and how we need to move away from the idea of 'them and us' and relying on leaders telling us what to do. Each region is a bio-region and has its own, unique needs and we will work on enhancing our own region's habitat.

Then we go to Dolores' garden which she is transforming into a space representing the eight seasons of the Celtic calendar and talks about the fact that the experience is a long learning process.

She calls the place where she lives a special land which has been farmed for such a long time that it has very special energies and how she's so happy to be a Celt of that area and how she is blessed to be able to take care of it.

Oops! I didn't download Part 2. Here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY7CeWMMqqM

shamanseeker
23rd October 2013, 11:02
The Role of women in Celtic Society. This will surprise you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0tTOzT3uXs

shamanseeker
24th October 2013, 14:02
Roman Propaganda vs the Truth about the Celts (including Celtic engineering!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl96VLPCAqw

I think this 'history' of the Celts/Barbarians who invaded Rome and then left after the Romans gave them their gold is worth watching. Of course, Barbarians were any race who lived outside of their 'civilisation'. The way this man describes the Romans' attitude to the Celts (these were the Celts from Gaul or France and it would be interesting if the BBC were to carry out DNA testing in the rest of Europe to see which areas are Celtic.) after their campaign into Italy. This is how contemporary Rome thinks of and treats the Celts of Northern Italy today. The Lega Nord or political party set up to protect the interests of the Northern Italians, i.e. above the Po valley, and which could have been a positive force for freedom from political corruption here in Italy were infiltrated and/or corrupted by 'Rome' by selling their souls to the devil and so are being deceived to this day and their followers are ignoring the fact that they have joined the 'Ladri a Roma' (thieves in Rome) in stealing from the people who are waiting still after 15 years for the federation that Rome promised them in order to keep them docile.

Here we learn what Julius Caesar understood about the Celtic Gauls that the victors' propaganda ignored.

I haven't watched all of this yet but it looks extremely promising.

shamanseeker
24th October 2013, 14:12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBWRnm04tNM

Beautiful Celtic Drum Painting:

Cearna
25th October 2013, 02:47
You're doing an amazing job so far with this, please keep them coming. There are so many of us who are descended from the Celts, and want to know more of our heritage. It's hard to resist Celtic music, but these drum paintings go somewhere else again.

shamanseeker
26th October 2013, 09:42
I'm doing my best Colleen :) I'm having to sort out what I believe to be genuine from Roman-originated propaganda and what is written to discredit the idea that the Celts even existed; this isn't easy. I'll continue to post what I believe to be worthy of consideration :)

shamanseeker
28th October 2013, 15:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nknBvSsFEM

This is an exquisitely beautiful song sung in Scottish Gaelic. It is dedicated to any Scottish people on the forum, especially to my dear friend Russ or Highland1 and of course to my Geordie mother's Scottish ancestors.

The last glimpse of the sun
After it has circled the whole sky
May be seen from my land
Just before it rises again on it
I must cut short my account for today
Since my time has gone
And even if I lived twelve times as long as a stag
I could not recount all the beauties of Uist

Its sides are as they ever were
Sheltered and grassy and full of springs
With knolls and glens and crevices
Sunny, covered with herbage, tussocky and humped
Hillsides where the sheep finds abundance
And where she can feed her lamb without stint
Hillsides that give food and drink
And pillows to the deer

shamanseeker
28th October 2013, 16:04
The Famous Scottish Sword Dance: where they get the strength to do this I don't know - whisky maybe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2kcRvvbrxA&list=TLGXXI5IXyb_1yHLXUDWO0OjLred5-F4aB

Tribe
28th October 2013, 16:41
Lovely to see the Celtic theme here , I am a Celtic gal , with my mothers bloodline being of Scottish and Spanish decent and my fathers bloodline is Viking in origin !

shamanseeker
28th October 2013, 17:01
Glad you like it, Sarah! I'm not surprised your a Celtic gal at all. You're also living in a very Celtic part of Britain :)

shamanseeker
31st October 2013, 18:30
Shakespeare and Wales:

There are many links between Shakespeare and Wales. His aunty was Welsh and it seems he had some connection with the Welsh nobility. He wrote more about Wales than any other country. When I was studying with the Open University, I took a course called: 'Shakespeare - Text and Performance' and the head professor was a Welshman. It was decided to study 'Cymbeline' as the principal play that year. Cymbeline was set mainly in Wales and the theme was the Romanisation of Celtic Britain. We've often read that Shakespeare was an English noble, either Francis Bacon or the illegitimate son of Elizabeth Tudor but could it be that the ptw at the time and up to today have claimed him as their own to validate their superiority in matters of culture rather like the Normans claimed King Arthur putting him in medieval armour similar to their own in order to validate their conquest of England? Even today, the authorities get really angry when it is mentioned that Shakespeare was either gay or bisexual which is pretty apparent from his sonnets.

"I am Welsh, you know" - Henry IV

So little is known about the life of William Shakespeare that scholarly debates continue to rage nearly 400 years after his death. Our scant biographical knowledge has been augmented by theory, supposition and guesswork, but we will probably never know more than a fragment of the truth.

Even the authorship of the 37 plays attributed to Shakespeare has been cast into doubt. This, one of the world's longest-running conspiracy theories, continues to attract new supporters, with the 2011 film Anonymous adding fuel to the fire.

Despite being born in England to a mostly English family, Wales and the Welsh figured prominently in Shakespeare's life and works. Here are 10 things we know - or at least think we know - about Shakespeare's links with Wales.

1. Shakespeare's Welsh play.

Cymbeline, one of Shakespeare's romances, is set largely in Wales. The play's heroine, Imogen, becomes lost after attempting to flee to Milford Haven, referred to as "blessed Milford", and so spends most of the action embroiled in chaos deep in the Welsh mountains. Both John Keats and William Hazlitt listed it as one of their favourite plays by Shakespeare, though George Bernard Shaw was less enamoured, describing its last act as "tedious".

2. Shakespeare had Welsh blood.

Shakespeare's maternal grandmother, Alys Griffin, was Welsh. Some scholars in the early 20th century believed these Celtic roots and their link to an oral poetic tradition explained Shakespeare's artistic gifts. Contemporary criticism has been somewhat more sceptical.

3. Shakespeare's First Folio was dedicated to Welsh aristocracy.

The first folio was published in 1623 and was dedicated to brothers William and Philip Herbert, the Earls of Pembroke. The dedication described them as the "most noble and incomparable paire of brethren". Although this suggests Shakespeare had ties with the Welsh aristocracy, he had died seven years earlier, making it unclear if the dedication was in accordance with his wishes.

4. Shakespeare was Owain Glyndwr's PR man.

And what a fine job he did, as the enduring image of Owain Glyndwr as an exotic and magical Celtic warrior is largely thanks to Shakespeare's Henry IV.

5. There are more Welsh characters in Shakespeare's plays than from any of England's other neighbouring nations.

The playwright's best known Welsh creations are Sir Hugh Evans in Merry Wives and Captain Fluellen, the die-hard Celt in Henry V. Shakespeare gives his Welsh characters familiar verbal tics, with dialect such as "look you" peppering Fluellen's comical English-Welsh speech.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/walesarts/anonymous_shakespeare_02_446.jpg

Read more: http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/wales/posts/shakespeare_and_wales

shamanseeker
31st October 2013, 18:44
Were the Bards the Celtic Priesthood? Animals and water were seen as extremely sacred by the Celts; spirits were seen everywhere and there were gods for every aspect of life and many portals from this world to the next. They had a non-hierarchical shamanic society.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz5uCYBxcM8

shamanseeker
4th November 2013, 17:00
The presenter of this fascinating and excellent video is a very interesting archaeologist whose passion is society in the British Isles before the Romans arrived. There was a very complex and interesting society there before their arrival; a period often ignored by official history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdvBePlmxAg

"Life in Britain and Ireland Before the Romans

Traditionally, British history has been regarded as starting with the Roman Conquest. Yet this is to ignore half a million years of prehistory that still exert a profound influence on British and Irish life today. In Britain BC, Francis Pryor sets the record straight. Aided in recent years by aerial photography and coastal erosion (which has helped expose such sites as Seahenge), and by advances in scientific techniques such as radiocarbon dating and wood analysis, archaeologists have discovered compelling evidence for a much more sophisticated life among the Ancient Britons than has been previously supposed. Far from being woad-painted barbarians, the earliest inhabitants of the British Isles had developed their own religions, laws, crafts, arts, trade systems, farms, and priesthood long before the Romans' brief occupation. Examining sites from the great ceremonial landscapes of Stonehenge, Avebury, and the Bend of the Boyne to small domestic settlements, and objects from precious ritual offerings to the tiny fragments of flint discarded by toolmakers, Francis Pryor, one of our leading archaeologists, has created a remarkable portrait of the life of our ancestors, in all its variety and complexity. His authoritative and radical re-examination of Britain and Ireland before the coming of the Romans makes us look afresh at the whole story of our islands.

An authoritative and radical rethinking of the history of Ancient Britain and Ancient Ireland, based on remarkable new archaeological finds.

British history is traditionally regarded as having started with the Roman Conquest. But this is to ignore half a million years of prehistory that still exert a profound influence. Here Francis Pryor examines the great ceremonial landscapes of Ancient Britain and Ireland -- Stonehenge, Seahenge, Avebury and the Bend of the Boyne -- as well as the discarded artefacts of day-to-day life, to create an astonishing portrait of our ancestors.

This major re-revaluation of pre-Roman Britain, made possible in part by aerial photography and coastal erosion, reveals a much more sophisticated life in Ancient Britain and Ireland than has previously been supposed."

Herbert
4th November 2013, 21:51
I don't know if this is an appropriate place to post this letter. But I can't thing of a better group to share it with.

I have a letter here from Chris Thomas who reads the Akashic history for the Universe and Earth, etc

I too am half Irish and have been delving into the ancient history of the original Scots (Irish). Since Chris is Welsh I thought he might be of some help going beyond the dead end of written history. Also, as he points out: a lot of archaeological truth is being hidden away for the time being to hide true history from human awareness.

The main point of my letter to Chris was whether the Anunnaki actually used true history to make the words they were using familiar to our subconscious memories, in order to legitimize their false claims to be our godly makers as per Sitchin. One reason was the Gobeki Tepe dig in southern turkey because I knew that there is some written stories that the Irish originated in Scythia , the Russian steppes and a Tatania, Romania dig has a city named Ur which is dated 1000 older than Ur of the chaldeas. What I found was the Gaelic dictionary does have the word "D'Anu" which can mean from the North, Left or Above. The invaders were tall, pale-skinned people from the North. However someone with an agenda changed that to "De Anu" which he translated to: "Gods from above". Namely the Anunnaki.

This is still an ongoing discussion but what he said in this letter sort of is relevant to your discussion so I will just post the whole letter so that no confusion arises.

[In case some of you think I'm saying the Irish are descendants of the tribes of Israel - I am absolutely NOT. Likewise I do not subscribe to the Elite desperation in trying to prove Shakespeare could not possibly have been an ordinary one of us cause only an Elite could have written the best plays in human history. They can't face that fact because they've been so terribly brain-washed into self-glorification.]

Some of what Chris says is very interesting and relevant to the Celts history as well as to what we can look forward to with 100% of our souls in the body, which obviously will lighten and mightily expand our bodily awareness to a higher dimensional awareness.

In the Celtic languages names are descriptive of something such as the people's origins or an activity that the family clans were known for.

It is most usually assumed that travel between continents did not begin until comparatively recent times but that is not the case.

To begin with, transportation between continents was carried out by psychic means (translocation) but, by about 8,000 years ago, we could no longer achieve that level of psychic potential.

But, we had become used to meeting with the various human groups located around the planet and could still use ancient energy sites (pyramids, stone circles etc) to travel across the planet up until about 4,000 years ago (one stepped into the pyramid/stone circle and thought of the destination and the energies of the pyramid/circle would do the rest).

Also, we needed to develop a written form of language and so the Sumerians developed a form of writing that was based on the nerve impulses that run up and down the spine. This first language was a little like binary code in that it was a series of lines but with various additions to a line to differentiate one letter from another.

This "first language" was used world-wide but we know it as Runes (northern version), Ogham (Western version). My knowledge of the scientific descriptions of ancient languages is very limited but I do know that the Sumerian version was a precursor to Cuneiform, the Native American and South American versions were similar to Ogham as is the Australian Aboriginal version and the African version and the Minoans had a system identical to the Sumerian original.

This first language came about 12,000 years ago.

The ancient Egyptians also used this "Ogham" form originally and it was the origin of the main Egyptian language.

Hieroglyphs were developed as a "sacred" language only for the use of the developing priesthood and the Pharaoh.

When the Victorian scientists first translated Ancient Greek, everyone tried to claim that their language, mathematics, philosophy etc was based on ancient Greek as the scientists identified it as the "First" great civilisation.

BUT, don't forget that the Celtic peoples of northern Europe were using Pythagorean geometry at least 2,000 years before Pythagorus was born.
So attaching language roots to ancient Greek is very dodgy especially as ancient Greek arose from Minoan roots.

When we returned to the Earth 20,000 years ago (40,000 years after the destruction of Atlantis), we colonised 6 different regions of the planet.

One of the main regions was northern Europe. This included parts of Russia, France, Spain, Britain and Ireland. This meant that all of these regions were energetically similar but the primary energy source was in Britain.

When we began to lose our higher psychic functions, these "Celtic" peoples were the ones who built stone circles to record information (within the stones themselves) and to provide the energy links, connecting into lay lines, that allowed for travel across the planet to the other groups.

As we lost more and more of these higher functions, we developed languages, both written and spoken, that evolved along similar lines - not quite a common language, but close.

This is why, even today, there are marked similarities between Welsh, Irish Gaelic, Scottish Gaelic, Russian, French and Basque.

The material that has been unearthed at Kobekli Tepe, in southern Turkey/northern Iraq, confirms that the region was invaded by a group of "Tall Pale Peoples" who came from the north and set themselves up as gods. These "Pale Peoples" were the people behind the Jewish histories that the Velon "stole" to make up their version of human history.

These pale northerners brought with them a great deal of "religious-type" beliefs that have been incorporated into several traditions. When these northern Sumerians moved south through Assyria, into Egypt and then on to Israel to become the Jewish peoples they brought these stories of the invaders with them. But, as yet, I have been unable to find any reference to the Anu within this history. Most of this is due to the fact that every branch of all religions have condemned the material released by the archaeologists from the site as being heretical as it makes the Old Testament what it really is - a history book as opposed to a book of faith.

Because of this, getting hold of the information archaeologists have released from Kobekli Tepe is buried away in professional journals and not readily available.

It is possible that the name "Anu" originated with these pale northerners but, at the moment, it seems unlikely.

Getting into the Velon section of the Akashic is extremely difficult as they seem to have sealed it away as much as they possibly can. I do know that the Velon did create a false version of their Akashic to try and throw off anyone who tried to investigate their origins or intentions and so it is possible that some of the names they use are of Earth origin rather than Velon but, so far, it is impossible to track all of the truth.

So whether the name "Anu" originated with the pale northerners and was adopted by the Velon is, so far, impossible to trace.

Also, whether the "northern Anu", who invaded Ireland, are the same race as the "pale northerners" that invaded northern Sumeria - well, that is open to conjecture as it depends upon time-frames. Was the Anu invasion in pre-history or are they actually talking about the Viking invasion?

Best wishes
Chris

lookbeyond
5th November 2013, 08:16
Wow, i wonder if anyone here is able to access the Akashic in the areas that Chris says are difficult to get to- then we can learn our True history!- this is an inspiration

shamanseeker
5th November 2013, 08:31
Very interesting Herbert! Thanks!

shamanseeker
5th November 2013, 15:23
The Druids' Last Stand on Anglesey in A.D. 61: were the ancient earth works found there produced by the Romans to keep the locals under control or by the Celts themselves?

"In early 2006 an aerial photographic survey of Anglesey produced a remarkable image. On the slopes south of the town of Amlwch approximately four miles from the island's north coast - a large pentangular earthwork could be seen.

The earthwork, known as Y Werthyr, has long been known about - but until the photograph was taken nobody knew its full extent. It had never been excavated, nor properly identified.

If comparisons with other sites on the island are correct, however, Y Werthyr is one of a small group of pentangular or polygonal enclosures that date from the middle to late Iron Age. This was the time when, according to classical sources, the island of Anglesey was the centre of the ancient Britons' druidic priesthood.

Y Werthyr presented Time Team with a rare opportunity to excavate a large, previously uninvestigated, site. And perhaps, too, a chance to catch a glimpse of one of the bloodiest events in British history - the Roman suppression of druidic Anglesey."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-fKlfDxEBY

Highland1
5th November 2013, 16:50
This is a great thread Christine and as most of you know I am a Scotsman through and through.
However, as proud as I am of my ancestry, I feel very different " today" as to how to contribute to this thread as opposed to before I was awakened, when I was ardently patriotic.
For me it is the land that I connect with when I visit the place of my birth, as most of my senior members of family are dead.
The sheer awe and beauty of the landscapes and lochs that are still by large untouched by man in many places and are magical.
My own personal background is very sketchy as I was raised mainly in care before my grandparents adopted me at the age of five.
I lived in a small village in Royal Deeside called Tarland where the local dialect is Doric.
I literally had to learn how to speak English when I moved to Yorkshire as a 17 year old in 1976!
Doric is not Gaelic, from what I understand, it sounds strangely Germanic as many words such as Kirk ( church) is in fact German.
My late grandmother told me when I was very young we were originally Viking but I cannot correlate that.
The oldest family surname I can trace from my family is Loonan or Lunan.
They left for Australia hundreds of years since and I believe became sheep farmers but I have no names to contact.
With regards to Celtic history, I found "Ireland, Land Of The Pharoah" by Andrew Power a brilliant read which resonated with me deeply after reading it.

It is said that the beautiful country of Scotland had derived its name from an Egyptian Pharaoh Queen named Scota. This theory appears to be somewhat allegorically true on the exoteric surface because as an esoteric researcher myself, it was very easy to trace this name back to Egypt, but under the name of Scotia (Skotia). Hesychius mentions a temple of Venus Scotia in Egypt whose rites were performed at night. However, let it be said that just because we can trace the name of Scotia to allegedly originate in Egypt before it arrived in Scotland, this does not mean that the Egyptians had gave us this name because the facts are Scotia is really not an Egyptian name, but a Greek word meaning “darkness.”

For those of you interested in this theory here is a video which is very interesting by the man himself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oV52oUyxFkg

For me, being a Celt is important but where I am spiritually now I feel like I originate from somewhere much further back in time where there was no division in race but that would be off topic.

So to all of you, "Lang may yer lum reek"

Russ

shamanseeker
6th November 2013, 10:55
I'd just like to comment on the above video about the Druids' last stand agains the Romans. Generally, it was excellent but the presenter who is not an archaeologist said that there were only two documented mentions by the Romans of human sacrifice and assumed that if they were able to construct a wicker man that then that was proof of it happening. This is not proof at all. We don't know that humans were put into the wicker men if they did exist.

Interesting though that today the élite in the U.S.A., the descendents of the Romans or at least the Roman culture create them and burn them in Satanic ceremonies and maybe put real human beings in them to burn.

Spiral
6th November 2013, 19:20
Two things in response to Russ's post, there is a beautiful sandy bay just north of Arbroath called Lunan bay if my memory serves me.

There is a good reason why the north of Scotland has a unique feel & look, geologically it is not part of Europe at all, but has the same rocks as the Rocky Mountains in the USA.(or so my geology teacher told us)

Anglesey is an amazing place SS the vibe there is incredible, it doesn't take much imagination to picture the Druids & warriors in woad waving swords & axes at the Romans across the short stretch of water !

shamanseeker
7th November 2013, 14:58
Thanks Spiral! You're right about Caledonia in the north of Scotland: it's the same land as a part of North America. I've been to North Wales but never to Anglesey unfortunately. I'd love to visit. There is a theory that Anglesey was Camelot and not Glastonbury - it is surrounded by water and they have cultivated apples there for generations.

I've been contemplating the Druids' Last Stand for days now. I've been reading about indigenous spirituality in general for a while now and apart from having the same beliefs, they all seem to believe in a big change which is happening during these years and their elders who have kept their beliefs alive and lived 'underground' for generations to avoid the persecution of their European originated authorities are sending chosen people to speak to others to help them into this new age. I'm pretty sure that the Druids must have taken their knowledge 'underground' too and that they will be sharing this with some people. If anyone has any information concerning this I'd love to hear it.

shamanseeker
7th November 2013, 15:17
'Man must be made conscious of his origin as a child of Nature. Brought into right relationship with the wilderness he would see that he was not a separate entity endowed with a divine right to subdue his fellow creatures and destroy the common heritage, but rather an integral part of a harmonious whole. He would see that his appropriation of earth's resources beyond his personal needs would only bring imbalance and beget ultimate loss and poverty for all.'

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/551332_10151963373809837_1005440387_n.jpg

Tribe
7th November 2013, 15:23
'Man must be made conscious of his origin as a child of Nature. Brought into right relationship with the wilderness he would see that he was not a separate entity endowed with a divine right to subdue his fellow creatures and destroy the common heritage, but rather an integral part of a harmonious whole. He would see that his appropriation of earth's resources beyond his personal needs would only bring imbalance and beget ultimate loss and poverty for all.'

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/p480x480/551332_10151963373809837_1005440387_n.jpg

That is So beautiful Shamanseeker.

I feel that to cut oneself of from nature and the natural laws of Mother Earth is like chopping of a body part !

shamanseeker
8th November 2013, 15:04
This is the conclusion of a seminar in February, 2013, "The Romans invasion of Mona, Religious Genocide or Realpolitik " written by Craig Smith, a member of a group of modern Druids, the Order of Bards, Ovates and Druids who seem to be a group of stable-minded people who are carrying on a lot of studies of the ancient Druids and practicising what they believe to be the Druids' religion.

His conclusion is very scholarly and I agree with a lot of what he has to say. However, he believes that the Romans were not so interested in destroying the Druids for religious grounds stating that, quite rightly, the Romans drew into their culture all the gods of the people they conquered and that they were more interested in wealth and prestige. However, by mixing their gods with those of the vanquished, they were carrying out cultural suicide in my opinion along with the identities, including religious identities, of those peoples. I think that, like our modern leaders, it was in their interests to wipe out the pure spirituality of the indigenous peoples of Europe just as was done later on in history during the period of the British Empire and the conquests by the Spanish, Portuguese, etc.

It's also interesting that even though their is no hard evidence that the Druids carried out human sacrifice even if it is often mentioned as truth, that the Romans had carried it out due to “the prospect of a repeat of the Gallic sack [which] caused such panic that for the last time in their history, the Romans performed a human sacrifice, burying alive a Greek and a Gallic man and woman in the forum.”  They are not supposed to have carried out human sacrifice again but this is what the Romans reported.

"Conclusion
I hope that through this seminar you have pondered why the Romans went to Mona.  I hope I have shown that the British Tribes had been a thorn in the Romans sides for 20 years, and that the army were setting down a rebellion like any other.  They were upholding the Pax Romana of Augustus.  I hope that I have shown that the resources on, and trade through Mona were not insignificant.  Gold was especially useful to the Romans as their currency depended on a supply of gold to mint its coins to pay its army and receive tax.  The copper was also useful again to help keep the army equipped.  Added to this were the strategic advances gained geographically by holding the island, and the mental demoralisation caused to the tribes by knowing that Rome would go to any length to put down resistance. I hope that you have seen that the man Vespasian, a one-time soldier became emperor of the world, and that it was in the fabric of the new Roman state that a man could foster such ambition.  That such ambition could only be fulfilled through military campaigns, because the elite needed the triumph and resources they could gain. I hope that I have shown that the historical resources, on which we base our ideas of the reasons for the Roman invasion, and their opinions of the druids who were apparently held out on the island are not as unbiased as we would like, and that they were often written with the authors best interests at heart. I hope that I have shown that the Roman army did not destroy the indigenous religions of its new provinces, but actually accepted their gods and brought them in alongside their own. This had been happening since Greece, and let us not forget the Jews, who were constantly in revolt, but never crushed.  If the Romans had set out to destroy Mona and all it stood for, they would not have to have returned in 79 AD to finish off the job. They would not have left anything that would need a second campaign.  I don’t believe the Romans saw the Druids as anything more than the ruling cast and intellectuals.  What the Romans actually set out to achieve by invading Mona was to get their hands on a strategic island, full of wealth and geographical importance.  The Druids were at best scapegoats and at worst just in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Let me leave you  with just one last thought, the Romans in their writing often demonise the Druids, whatever they were, by saying that they were often engaged in human sacrifice, of which we find no archaeological evidence.  What we do know is that in 105 BC, after the defeat of the legions at Arausio Goldsworthy reminds us that, “the prospect of a repeat of the Gallic sack caused such panic that for the last time in their history, the Romans performed a human sacrifice, burying alive a Greek and a Gallic man and woman in the forum.”  

There is a lot of scope for development particularly on the side of the Roman histories and the writings of Caesar on his campaign in Gaul.  It would also be interesting to do a detailed study into the actual archaeology of the invasion of Mona, to see what evidence there is for settlement on the island and just how much hell was unleashed.  However I wanted to focus on a study of the Roman army its self, a subject that Speidel suggests should be a discipline of its own, quite outside of the confines of ancient history.  

Bibliography
Roman Warfare, Adrian Goldsworthy, Cassell 2000
Soldier and Society in Roman Egypt, Richard Alston, Routledge 1995
The Oxford History of the Roman World, Boardman et.al ed. Oxford 1991
http://www.militaryhistoryonline.com/an ... fault.aspx, Griffiths, 2002"

Read more: http://www.druidry.org/board/dhp/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=41760

shamanseeker
11th November 2013, 12:12
How ancient are the Celts? Of course, the oldest centres of Celtic influence mentioned here are the oldest to be found up to now.

http://d1ezg6ep0f8pmf.cloudfront.net/images/slides/a1/27481-stonehenge-summer-solstice-sunrise.jpg

"First things first. What does the picture of Stonehenge in the header have to do with the Celts, or Celtic Culture? According to many Archaeologists and Anthropologists everything and nothing! Some say it was made by "an ancient race with advanced scientific knowledge".

Others say it was a type of temple used in witchcraft, etc. However, carbon dating and other scientific facts place the building of Stonehenge right in the earliest part of the Celtic historical timeline of their (known) presence in the British isles and Europe.

NOTE: New facts have recently been uncovered, in my most recent research, that shows the Celtic culture dating back over 50,000 years in North America. In a similar accord the British have uncovered remnants of the Celtic Culture in the region occupied by Genghis Khan. These artifacts have been carbon dated back to over 20,000 years ago! Read on to learn more and check back often as I present these recent scientific findings here in the near future.

The jury is still out but it raises just SOME of the questions we will try to cover. Join us on our journey of discovery of the Celtics, the Celtic culture, Celtic art, Celtic music, their religion and more.

It has been found that Stonehenge and the other megalithic monuments long predate the Iron Age Celtic culture. However, genetic evidence indicates the Celtic populations of the Atlantic Archipelago have been relatively stable for at least 6,000+ years. If this is true then the modern Celts would be the direct descendants of the builders of Stonehenge! (Some information has come to light that the Celts burst onto the scene in Europe as far back as 12,000 years ago.)....

To many the Celtic culture conjures up thoughts of ancient warriors, the hope of the Knights of King Arthur and the wonders of the magic of Merlin.

But it is so much more. Yet these wonderful people conquered the known world of the day. They have been recorded as far back as 2,800 years ago. Centuries before the Greek and Roman Empires ever existed.

Could they be the remnants of that ancient race known as the "Atlantians?" The first discovery of the Celts, in Europe, did start in that general region of the world where Atlantis was thought to have been.

Might the few survivors of that advanced race of people be the forefathers of what we now know as the Celts (pronounced Kelts)? Maybe time will tell, then again maybe we can only surmise and wonder!....

The lands occupied by Celtic peoples were far and wide. But where did they originally come from?

They were first discovered in the southern areas of what is now North America. It has been surmised by many that they are the remnants of the ancient race of people known, in anthropological circles, as the "Atlantians. The Celts were so far advanced that one has to wonder if there may not be a lot of truth to this!....

They were the first to use steel swords making them almost invincible in battle. They were the first to use "mail" armor. They were the first to come up with a workable calendar, to design intricate instruments and work with blends of metal, iron and copper.

Where did they learn such skills 10,000 years before any other race?

The Celts first known homeland was in North America. Recent discoveries have been carbon dated and verified of the Celtic existence in North America dating back over 50,000 years! They have now correctly identified structures that they built that had been, mistakenly, created to an early race of Indians.

The second oldest area of Celt existence is actually in Central Asia - East and West Turkestan, which is N/NW of Tibet. Celtic remains, relics and burial sites have been found by British Archaeological expeditions dating back to the 1920's and still continuing today (with the permission of the Chinese government)...."

http://www.celtic-culture.com/

Spiral
23rd December 2013, 16:52
This is from the google archive, I shall start each post with the original authors name in bold ( I shall shorten shamanseeker to ss)

SS

The Welsh harp in Wales
http://www.clera.org/pics/telyncerflun.jpg

A wooden carving from around 1510 from the frame of a bed belonging to Sir Rhys ap Thomas

'The harp is the only traditional instrument in Wales with an unbroken history up to the present day. It is also the instrument most often cited in Welsh literature through the ages.

The earlier harp was a small instrument – ‘telyn benglin’ (penglin = lap). It was also referred to as the ‘telyn farddol’ or bardic harp – an instrument similar to others throughout Europe. An example of this type of harp can be seen in a wood carving from the early 15th century, on the bed frame of the nobleman Sir Rhys ap Thomas of Dinefwr. The carving shows a harp player as part of a military campaign.

Twisted horse-hair was used to make the harp strings, and there are many references to the 'telyn rawn' (rhawn = horse-hair). In all likelihood, metal strings were also used, as in Ireland. It is thought that the Welsh harp was rather different from the Irish equivalent: with a straighter pillar and lighter in construction. On some harps, small L-shaped wooden pegs held the strings to the soundboard, touching the strings and causing them to ‘buzz’. These pegs were called gwarchïod. Harps in Wales were usually made from wood (for the framework and pegs), animal skin (for wrapping the soundboard), bone (for making the tuning pegs), and horse-hair for the strings. According to description in poetry, a harp would typically have around 30 strings. The Welsh harp was always played on the left shoulder.

By the 14th century, the ‘telyn rawn’ or horse-hair-strung harp was losing ground to the ‘telyn ledr’ or leather-harp – a change bemoaned by the poets, as seen in a cywydd by Dafydd ap Gwilym.

We don’t really know what sort of music the early harpists would have played. The manuscript of Robert ap Huw (c.1580-1665) is the only clue, and it's taken a long time to decipher! This manuscript is the oldest collection of music for the harp in the world today.'

Read more: http://www.clera.org/saesneg/harp.php

Soothing relaxation stress relief harp music:

http://youtu.be/MNar81i4CWs

I've just found this interesting documentary made by the BBC on the harp:

http://youtu.be/I_ImURf8KUE

'Harpist Catrin Finch takes a musical journey to discover the ancient and fascinating history of the harp in Wales and the world, with interviews and performances from internationally-renowned guests including Alan Stivell, Carlos Orosco, Alemu Aga, Isabelle Perrin and Elinor Bennett. - BBC Four'

(Spiral ; if this isn't the right video please let me know )

Spiral
23rd December 2013, 16:52
Cearna

Celtic people live in a world so different from other peoples, in fact, there is o other to compare it with. They are the fey ones, the ones whose talents are legendary, but whose minds, hearts and souls are steeped in time immemorial. they are not the bards - musical story tellers, and lore keepers for nothing. they are understandably Welsh, Irish, Scottish and English too, with a mix of Danish, Norwegian, Swedish and some in Gaul, plus some into other parts of Europe, yet their stories belong back in time to remind them of a heritage that cannot ever be lost to time, as they are the janitors of the Northern Lights. they instil lores in solar time, for the are so steeped in Solar Planetary fables that come from around the Plaeiedes and came from there to here in planetary shiploads, then settled to land as if they had only ever come from here, as their original name was the Children of D'aana - their name meaning the children who came from the Plaeiedes - to some it means we are Celts, the ones who came and settled on land which became our Home. Are we just the ones who came and settled on that land - no- we are everywhere and everywhen that Earth's history comes from, and we revel in being just that. "Cearna" was a High Priestess of Celtic lore, who taught all over these Celtic lands over a very long time period (and could swing a mean broadsword), back in the first lifeline in olden days, which I believe is so far back that ther is no recorded history of that time, because the time lines moved, becoming inter-changeable with the Golden Age and then with the joyless Dark Ages, which is all we can go back to now. All the earlier time lines merged, because a comet crashed to Earth and opened a hole in the Earth time-lines, becoming then linear time, instead of purpose built time lines, that became one after this. The geographical time lines are still there, but we cannot remember them, for our minds cannot think in that way any more, and so was lost the Golden Age of Man on Earth, but it can still be found, if we can change our minds to encompass all of life instead of only that which can be found in linear time. You don't have to Astral travel to do this, it is possible if you allow other time lines to exist as one with this one. That is all it takes to travel interdimensionally in one time- line space - travel and never wonder how this was possible for then your mind gets in the way and stops the process. Celts are pretty good at this if that is what they wish to do go find the real Camelot and so on.

Spiral
23rd December 2013, 16:53
Russ

The next step after learning and being completely converse with Celtic Spirituality, is simply just being Human..... or even just Spiritually Human?

That is indeed if that is what we really are?

No separation between creed, breed or culture,...
just us.
Just us as we all once were.........and still really are............Eternal Spiritual Beings who share infinite consciousness....and are even willing to believe......that we are all cosmically..... "One and the same Being sharing a mass consciousness?"

Or are We?

Russ places his now totally empty glass of The Famous Grouse whisky on the nearby coffee table, thinking to himself...."You can take the Celt out of the Spirit....but you can never take Spirit out of the Celt!

Bless you Christine.

Russ

Spiral
23rd December 2013, 16:55
SS

Thank you Russ! Of course, you're right. I love all cultures and am fascinating by all peoples. The point of this was that I came to understand after studying the indigenous peoples and realizing that they all have a basic, true spirituality that is not doctrine or dogma based, that the indigenous peoples of Europe also had this and that it has been 'ambushed' over the centuries, subject to cultural genocide like all the others! This is important to know.

I do not believe in the slightest that we are superior because we are Celts but it's important to me to help people understand that we have this wonderful heritage like all the indigenous peoples of the world that we can learn so much from. Our values have been replaced by the Roman-originated values, civil and religious, that have placed us where we are today, i.e. mental slaves. I love the Romans of today and Italy as is quite clear I believe but there are some very dysfunctional people coming from the culture that the Roman empire imposed upon us and the British Empire afterwards which was just following in its footsteps.

I'm also interested in finding out where this knowledge has been handed down word of mouth through the generations from when the last stand of the druids took place. I believe it has just as the indigenous peoples all over the world have done and who have been very careful in what they have allowed to 'leak out' because even today they are killed if they are found by the élite. I'm not ready to sit back and just let things be. I don't think it's negative to search for these things.

Take care, my friend

Enjoy your whisky

Spiral
23rd December 2013, 16:57
BabaRa

I became interested in the druids back in the 80's, did some research, which enhanced my fascination. (I live in the foothills of the Sierras in N. California -rural). Was driving through Main Street, Placerville, small town a route I took often. While stopping for a stop sign, the sun suddenly lite up a small monument in the middle of the road, which brought my attention to it - it was placed there by the Druid Society.) I was quite surprised that there even was a Druid Society here.

Found their phone number - an older lady answered and was very reluctant to talk to me. I pressed on (nicely), and she eventually revealed she was cautious because so many people called her with threats - she even received hate mail. I was pretty shocked that in this time period, in this area, something like that would happen. Or that folks even knew about the Druids.

She really didn't have an information. ( she was in her 80's and was just keeping her father's and grandfather's legacy going). They were in the Druid Society (now defunked here), which as far as she knew - or revealed, was simply a service organization to help the 49er gold rush people who were arriving here in droves with great hopes. El Dorado County where I live is one of the main counties were gold was discovered.

I post this only to show how the hate that has been slurred against this knowledge continues - even to "liberal" California.

And Highland1, wouldn't mind if you passed some whiskey here; I'll add it to my eggnog and thereby convince myself it's very healthy for me!

Spiral
23rd December 2013, 16:59
Herbert

I apologize for how this is posted. I don't know how to post a pdf. Since it ties in with what has been said in this thread, I thought it would be of interest. Youtube has recordings of Ior Bock which can be viewed

Here’s an article I thought you might find interesting - the “Bock” story.

It is a story of the spoken word narration in the Druid tradition, passed on from one generation to the next. It may represent the first spoken language and alphabet. It also addresses the elimination (extermination) attempt by the forces of the Vatican on the Celtic traditions. Only 2 families survived : the Bock and the Ra families.

Chris Thomas has the following to say about it:

I don’t agree with much of it but I suspect that the underlying story is fairly accurate in content.

There seems to be some confusion of terms and names within the article but I suspect that will be down to some mental confusion following the murder attempt on the poor man.

Beyond that, it fits in with the Tall White Nordics of Kobekli Tepe and the Thuatha D’Anu traditions.

I would describe all of these northern tribes as being Celtic and so all have similar traditions and similar knowledge.
Chris

The Saga is a history and mystery so huge that it defies description. To date, Ior Bock has released information about
four major periods in Earth's history: Paradise time, Atlantis, the time following Atlantis, and the New Times.

The original tradition and history of the Bock Saga, said to have been passed down over countless thousands of years, suggests that the original inhabitants of Finland were the first people.

The Saga is a history and mystery so huge that it defies description. To date Ior Bock, has released information about 4 periods in Earth’s history: Paradise time, Atlantis, the Time Following Atlantis, and the New Times.

THE BOCK SAGHA An Ancient Time Capsule

One of humanity's greatest challenges lies in the effort it takes to adopt new
perspectives while utilizing old belief systems in order to steer a course towards
the best possible future. This challenge is constantly in conflict with
established belief systems relating to our past, present and future, for these
belief systems are the central wheels of the academic hierarchy, involving all aspects of
humanity including religion.

Many of us are only just coming around to the realization that civilisation was indeed
thriving and highly evolved in our ancient past. With each day that passes and each new
discovery that comes to light, the truth of this is more and more difficult to ignore or
deny.

Consider for a moment that our ancestors knew that their civilisation was facing natural
disasters and cataclysmic changes. Would they have had the foresight into our future to
create a mandate and provide future descendants with time capsules containing their
knowledge and experiences? Absolutely! We can say that with certainty, for we are really
no different today in that respect.

There is now a strong and growing body of evidence indicating that the Bock Saga is
such a time capsule, containing knowledge allegedly dating back more than 50 million
years. According to the Saga, it was decreed over 10,000 years ago that the surviving
Bock family would release the information in 1984, and not before. It was perceived that
by this date, human genetics would once more have the capacity for wholeness, enabling
people to understand how to live in harmony with nature and each other and therefore
properly utilise the information.

Is the information contained in the Bock Saga true and, more to the point, is it accurate?
Time will tell. This article is merely an introduction to the astounding wealth of rare
knowledge that is being presented by Ior Bock, who, as the last surviving descendant of
the Bock family, is entrusted with the keys to its resurrection.

In the 1980s, a group called The Positive Foundation came together to begin excavation
in an area near Helsinki in Finland, which is believed to be the location of Lemminkäinen
Temple. According to the Bock Saga, within the Temple's hidden halls there is to be
found a repository of human knowledge and existence on our planet dating back millions
of years.

THE ROLE OF IOR BOCK IN THE SAGA
Ior (pronounced ee-or) Bock was born on 17 January 1942. His father, Knut Victor
Bockström, died on 11 May 1942. At that time, only three members of the Bock family
remained: Ior, his mother Rhea and his sister Rachel.

After his father died, Ior was adopted by a man named Bror Gustaf Bertil Svedlin and
his name was changed to Bror Holger Bertil Svedlin. Svedlin died in 1950 when Ior was
eight years old. In March 1968, Ior reclaimed his original family name.

From the age of seven, Ior sat with Rhea and Rachel every day to listen to and learn the
family tradition of the Bock Saga. He was not allowed to ask questions through these sessions,
as it is considered that one learns more by listening than by talking.

According to Ior, the Saga is based largely on the teaching of sounds, which must be
heard and experienced, and therefore it has been passed down orally from generation to
generation in this way. Each descendent was taught from the age of seven to the age of
27, for it took 20 years to comprehend and master this knowledge. Thus the Saga was
transmitted to Ior through the years 1949 to 1969.

As a young man, Ior gained employment as the head guide of
the Museum Fortress of Viapori (Sveaborg) in Finland. Each year
he spent time in Goa, India, putting together the historic theme for
the following season at the museum. In the summer of 1968, Ior
made his first academic presentation at the museum. In the years
that followed, he became a very well known and respected historian
and was involved in the development and production of a number
of television documentaries.

In 1984, Ior began to relate his family history and the details of
the Bock Saga. When the information was first released by Ior, it
caused a controversy. It was met with a great deal of disbelief
and there were accusations that the Saga was just a set of stories.
Many of the detractors are now reconsidering their position due to
astounding and significant discoveries made over the past few
years—discoveries which seem to confirm that the Saga is indeed
based on fact, not fiction.

In June 1999, Ior was attacked by a man at his sister's apartment
in Helsinki. He was stabbed in the back a number of times and
his heart stopped for 10 minutes. Paramedics managed to revive
him, but the attack left him a quadriplegic.
Nearly three years later, Ior can
now drink tea with very little assistance,
yet he manages to continue his
daily talks and release of the Bock
Saga material. His mind is still very
clear and he smiles, even though
nearly all that he had has been taken
from him.

SOUND CODES OF THE SAGA
Science has now come to the
understanding that we originate from
light and sound. According to the
Bock Saga, our civilisation has only
just re-evolved to the level of this
basic understanding. It is therefore
understandable that the Saga should
come to light at this time.

The Saga deals with a sound system
that was utilised and understood in complete detail many
millennia ago—a technology based on light and sound that also
incorporated a spiritual understanding of how to work with
"nature orally", i.e., "naturally". But somewhere in the darkened
mists of our past, that knowledge was lost and therefore so was
our ability to utilise it.

The Saga, given as an oral transmission, conveyed and maintained
in correct form, via the Ring, the alphernas beten or alphabet,
the kela of sound. The alphabet is in the original Rot (pronounced
root) language and the Van (Finnish) language. The
teachings reveal a natural sound code within the language, which
contains and retains keys of information. The sound system creates
an internal logic within the Saga. It is understood that this
system creates an encoding within the brain that triggers genetic
memory. In this way, the narrator of the Saga transmits the information,
thus enabling the listener, after 20 years of learning, to
take the Saga forward. (In fact, contained within the word saga
itself—sa meaning "receiving" and ga meaning "giving" in both
Rot and Van languages—is an understanding that one must first
receive before being able to give.)

So the Bock Saga is chiefly an oral tradition based on the teaching
of sounds. It is not a written tradition, as it must be heard and
experienced. Therefore, most of this information to date has been
obtained from a series of audiotapes, particularly as there is very
little reference material available. This article is based upon my
understanding of these tapes.

The use of English-language spellings to convey the original
sounds is a challenge. For instance, the name Oden is pronounced
as oo-den. Other words may have similar sounds but quite different
meanings in English. For example, the English word "heathen"
comes from hi-den (pronounced hee-den), meaning "whole"
and "worthy", and is not meant to have a derogatory connotation.
The Holy Grail of languages is but one small fragment of the
knowledge contained within the kela of sound. Human history,
philosophy, health, well-being and, most importantly, the understanding
that we are all one are critical parts of these teachings.

In antiquity, at a time when this knowledge was common, there
existed a communal philosophy: one breeding, information system,
one giving system, one Ring which created health and wellbeing.
Our ancestors understood that this generation would be ready to
receive its birthright: the knowledge of our origins, contained
within the Saga. The question remains: are we indeed ready?

THE ORIGINS OF HUMANITY
The Saga is a history and mystery so
huge that it defies description. To
date, Ior Bock has released information
about four major periods in
Earth's history: Paradise time,
Atlantis, the time following Atlantis,
and the New Times. All of this
knowledge is known as the
Väinämöinen mythology.

According to the Saga's history of
evolution, which dates back to the
first seeds of life on this Earth, the
seeds grew and evolved to a point
where eels formed. Eels then gave
rise to frogs, which eventually
evolved into monkeys. At some
point, the genetics of the monkey and
the goat (the bock, also the symbol of
the Bock family) were combined to create the first two humans,
Frej and Freja. The Saga does not say who was responsible for
these genetic manipulations.

This creation occurred around the North Pole, where the Sun
circled and never set. Surrounding the Pole was a land that
became the Motherland. It was known as Odenma or Uudenmaa.
At its centre was Hel, meaning "clear", "home" and "complete".

The humans were known as pi-pol (pronounced pee-pol, meaning
"people"). All knowledge could be understood within the Pole
and the Ring. (It is significant to note that binary mathematics is
based on 0 and 1, a ring and a pole.)

Uudenmaa, the garden of Oden—which later became known as
Eden—was located in what is now southern Finland. It was a
tropical paradise and the home of the first people, known as the
Aser. Ringlands were created outside of Uudenmaa, and within
each Ringland the breeding system was put in place. The people
who lived outside of Uudenmaa were known as the Vaner people,
and their language was Van, meaning "One".

Within the kela of sounds which make up the Rot language was
the knowledge of how to be one with nature and our plan-et, plan
meaning "plan" and et meaning "family"—a family plan to create
wholeness. Men and women were equal. The man had his-story
("history") and the female had miss-story ("mystery"). Both
understood the knowledge of how the light of the Sun, known as
Oden, enables all things to grow and is everything.

Oden also represented the knowledge of the Court of Aser.
One Ring, whole and complete, one giving, breeding system,
Yehova ("give to the Court of Aser") was in Uudenmaa, with Hel
at its centre. With this knowledge and its proper utilisation, the
Aser was considered healthy, whole and complete. (The name
Yehova was eventually changed to Jehovah, and "God [good]
within" became "God in Heaven".)

From the beginning of Christian times, the heathen system (and
all it represented) was hunted down and removed or destroyed.
Women were excluded from this new system because much of the
miss-story, the female mystery, had become taboo ("taboo"), ta
meaning "to give" (to germinate the seed, which is feminine), b
standing for borg (meaning cast-el or "castle"), the breeding system,
and oo representing Oden the Sun and knowledge to make
things grow healthy.

Under the heathen system, Shiva represented
the energy of the Sun reflected by the
Full Moon once a month; the knowledge of
the Moon and monthly cycles. The male and
female essences—sperma and sav—were
regarded as whol-i ("holy"), and when
respected and shared correctly they created a
healthy and whole i-moo-en ("immune",
meaning "in the mouth") system.

It was the woman's right to choose when to
be a mother, by way of the dream of Lucia.
This happened on 13 December, Lucia Day.
24 December was Fest-i-val (Festival) Day,
when the Disas (the "Stem Mothers") were
impregnated by the Lemminkäinen (the
Bock) inside Odenma. Also on this
day, the prospective Vaner fathers
stood on ped-i-stals ("pedestals")
naked, with erect penises, so that the
self-chosen mothers could look their
"heart's desire" in the eye and choose
the one they liked. 25 December was
Jule Tide, the birthday of the Sun (not
the Son of God). On 26 December, the
men chosen on Festival Day had to pass
physical tests to prove their fitness to be
a father. This day was known as Bocksing
Day—now Boxing Day.

But with the arrival of Christian
times, the original importance and meanings of the language were
changed, lost or corrupted. Under the Christian system, respect
for and sharing of sperma and sav became taboo—in other words,
restricted and forbidden. Consequently, the woman was denied
her natural worth and equality. Instead of sperma and sav being
honoured, they became ill-used and wasted. Men and women
could no longer understand the history and mystery to assimilate
the seed of knowledge, and did not follow the breeding system
and create wholeness with Oden.

THE CONTINUUM OF LIFE
Paradise Time
In the heathen system, certain trees were regarded as sacred.
Among these were the ash tree and the oak tree. Ancient records
would seem to show that people had a lifespan of nearly a thousand
years.

In Paradise time, one's lifespan could have been very long
indeed. When a person died, they were cremated and their ashes
were scattered around the base of the ash tree. The soul was then
able to be absorbed by the roots and ascend through the tree trunk,
branches and leaves, to leave this plan-et whole. This may explain
why so few remains of the people of that time have been found.

In Christian times, these family trees were systematically destroyed.
According to the heathen system of knowledge, Frej was the
first Bock ("goat") and Freja was the first "nanny goat", called the
Svan ("swan"). They understood the alphabet, the kela of sound.
This then enabled them to understand the system of procreation
they were to initiate to ensure that all humans born would be god
(pronounced "good").

Frej and Freja had at least 12 sons and seven daughters. This
first family became the Piruet family. At its head were Per
("Allfather") and Ella ("Earthmother"). The 12th son became the
new Bock who mated with Svan to create a further 12 sons and
seven daughters.

The first son of Frej and Freja was named
Ra, and the first daughter was Maya. Ra and
Maya became the teachers—the King and
Queen—at the age of 27 years old, and their
task was to maintain the hidden heathen
knowledge. But as teachers, Ra and Maya
were not permitted to have children. (It is
interesting to note that in some Scandinavian
countries, even into the 20th century, teachers
were not allowed to have children; if
they did, they were no longer allowed to
teach.)

Through the descent of the family line,
three more breeding-group tiers were
formed: the Jarlet, Karlet and Trelet
lines. These became the Vaner people
who lived outside of Uudenmaa. From
this point, the original Bock then mated
with a Svan from the Vaner people. In
this way, a second-tier breeding group
was created within Uudenmaa.

There were then two groups within
Uudenmaa: the Piruet and the Roset
Aser people. From the Roset family,
the 12th son was the Rabis, who
became the breeder for each Ringland
and was also known as the Allfather.

The Time of Atlantis
According to the Saga, over 50 million years ago the ancient
ones saw that there was a change taking place on our planet.
Some scientific studies indicate that the first Ice Age began 65
million years ago, but this time-line is based on techniques that
may be flawed.

The Saga says that the first major changes occurred just over 50
million years ago, resulting in a shifting of the pole, causing all
the lands to become ice. This was known as the time of "All the
lands ice"—Altlandis, otherwise known as Atlantis. Atlantis was
not so much a location as it was a time in history.

Anticipating this major change, the Aser set up 10 locations
around the world so that the Vaner people could survive the ice
time. Afterwards, there were 10 breeding systems that became 10
different races of people with 10 different languages, all based on
the original Rot/Van languages. When the ice came, the Aser
were cut off from the Vaner people. Largely due to a warm gulfstream
current flowing into the Gulf of Finland, the region of
Uudenmaa remained ice-free.

According to the Saga, over 50 million years ago the ancient ones saw that there was a change taking place on our
planet. Anticipating this major change, the Aser set up 10 locations around the world so that the Vaner people could
survive the ice time.

Spiral
23rd December 2013, 17:01
Herbert

http://www.cygnus-books.co.uk/magazine/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/what-if...-640x425.jpg

The Time after the Ice

According to the Saga, the Second Ragnarök, or the Second
Destruction, occurred just over 10,000 years ago when the ice
began to melt rapidly. Foreseeing what was to come, the Aser
built boats to accommodate their people, animals, food and other
supplies and sailed to islands that were high above sea level. This
small group of near-Arctic human beings called their hideout in
Gotland Noa-tun ("new yard"). This was the origin of the Noah's
Ark story.

At this time, the Temple was closed and Hel was covered in ice.
The surviving Aser people were able to return to Hel just over
9,000 years ago when the waters receded. Hel became known as
Hel-sing-ki (now Helsinki) and the original sound/breeding
system was re-established.

The Third Destruction

In AD 1050, a papal army surrounded
Uudenmaa and slaughtered most of the
remaining Aser. All things associated with
heathen times were either removed or
destroyed. This period is known as the Third
Ragnarök, or the Third Destruction. Two
families escaped this slaughter: the
Bockström (Bock) and Raström (Ra) families.

The extermination of the bloodlines was in
fact the very purpose behind the Crusades and
the search for the Holy Grail. The Holy Grail
was the bloodline of the King and Queen and
of all the heathen people. The Crusades conducted
by the ruling Church continued for
hundreds of years. Part of this extermination—
the removal of the Roset family
lines—took place with the War of the
Roses.

In 1248, an agreement was made
between the Bockström family and the
Christian King of Sweden, Birger Jarl.
It allowed the family to return to
Uudenmaa, but in exchange for their
silence and absolute non-involvement in
politics—until the time came for the
Bock Saga to be released to the public in

THE ASER TEACHERS

Through history, the intent of the great teachers has been to elevate
the human spirit and goodness (God-ness) within the human
condition. However, in many cases, their teachings have been
significantly altered over the course of time by certain vested
interests set on wielding power and dominion over others.

The names of various Aser teachers are recorded in the Bock
Saga. These teachers were sent out to reconnect the Vaner people
to their heritage and to Oden, and many of them were sent all over
the world. In a number of ancient locations, records, carvings and
other monuments attest to the arrival of a Caucasian people who
were very tall and had blond or red hair, the men among them
having beards. These people came in boats without oars or paddles,
and were regarded as gods among men. It was also recorded
that these people came from the north, from the seat of power, and
that their knowledge of all things was complete.

Some of these Aser teachers are well recorded in history. They
were male and female, as the people needed both to create the hisstory
(history) and miss-story (mystery). Within the Saga, some
well-known names of the family of Aser include Buddha, Jesus,
Krishna, Mohamed and Moses (Muses, a feminine reference).

Over 10,000 years ago, according to the Saga, it became apparent
that human genetics was changing. Even though efforts were
made to reconnect the Vaner people, it was foreseen that not until
the latter part of the 20th century would the human condition be
evolved enough to assimilate once more the information contained
in the Saga. Thus it was determined that the Saga should
not be brought to light until 1984, for at this time there would
finally exist the possibility that man and woman could conceive a
child that was both inwardly and outwardly whole.

It is relevant to note that in the last 15 or so years, children have
been born who reportedly have three strands of DNA. These children
are highly gifted and have abilities far beyond what is considered
normal for most people. Their psychic powers enable
them even to be aware of and communicate telepathically with
other children around the world who are likewise
gifted.

THE SEARCH FOR LEMMINKÄINEN
TEMPLE AND FAMILY FORTUNES

In Paradise time, in every generation the
people came together to reconnect to the Ring
of sounds and knowledge to further their love
and understanding. With them they brought
their finest arts and crafts, much of which
was in the form of gold. Gold was honoured
because the fire of the Sun is within and it
lasts forever. This was a giving to Yehova.
Lemminkäinen was the name given to
Bock, the breeder. Lemminkäinen
Temple was created in honour of the
Bock in an area known as Tuna, located
inside Uudenmaa. The arts and crafts
were for-tuna ("fortune") and were put
on display for all to see; they were
known as the art-i-facts ("artefacts").

Proof of the Bock Saga is to be found
in Lemminkäinen Temple and the Bock
family treasure chambers. According to
the Saga, the entrance to the Temple lies
deep beneath the earth, 30 kilometres
east of Helsinki (Hel). The Temple was
created within a hill, and the domed area
at the top was used for ceremonies.

Below this is an area 250 kilometres in diameter. Within this area
there is a golden spiralled stairway leading to halls housing the
artefacts. Each hall represents the lifetime of a Lemminkäinen
(Bock). In front of each hall stands a life-sized golden statue representing
the Bock at the age of twenty-seven. The Temple
became the mu-see-them ("museum"), said to contain artefacts
dating back to the beginning of human knowledge.

Lemminkäinen Temple was closed in AD 987 because the heathen
people could foresee that Christian armies would invade in
the future. It was at that time that permission was given to the
remaining Bock to re-open the Temple one thousand years later in

Prior to 1987, a group of people came together in a partnership
known as The Positive Foundation and began excavations to
reach the Temple. In the Foundation's booklet, they report:
...we had information that the entrance was sealed with big
stone blocks. Indeed, we found three perfectly cut stone
plates piled one on the other. The plates were about 5 metres

In AD 1050, a papal army surrounded Uudenmaa and slaughtered most of the remaining Aser. All things associated with
heathen times were either removed or destroyed. Two families escaped this slaughter: the Bockström (Bock) and Raström (Ra) families.

long, 4 metres wide and 1.5 metres thick. After removal, at
the bottom of the monolith we found two more stones of about
4 metres x 2.5 metres x 1 metre. These stones fit the former
entrance exactly. Behind these stones, we expected to find a
big room, the so-called water lock. However, this room was
filled with a cement-like mass.

The team had excavated a tunnel over 40 metres deep, 6 metres
wide and 3 metres high, which descended with an approximate
15-degree gradient. According to information provided by Ior
Bock, the hall should end in a room from which three corridors
are accessed, with the middle corridor leading to the upper dome
of the Temple. Unfortunately, the cost of further excavation
exceeded the Foundation's budget, and the Finnish Government
and the National Board of Antiquities (Museovirasto) were
unwilling to provide funding, help or support.

In 1991, the Foundation's last
sponsor stopped supporting the
project. Later that same year, a
geophysical analysis of the location
was conducted using a subsurface
imaging radar (SIR) system.

At 25 metres below the
ground, at a coordinate designated
by Ior Bock, it picked up a
dome-shaped hollow space with a
roof, potentially made of metal.

A picture of the ground condition
at the excavation site indicates
that only a few more metres of
excavation had to be carried out
for a breakthrough to be
achieved. As at May 2002, this
breakthrough has not yet been
achieved.

GOLDEN BOCKS, CRYSTAL
BALLS AND REGALIA

According to Ior Bock, there
are other artefacts of the heathen
culture buried in various locations
across Finland.

Specifically, there are three golden
bock statues (as stated previously,
the Bock family's symbol
is the goat) as well as three crystal balls and the regalia of the last
King of the Aser.

Ior says that two golden bocks and two crystal balls are buried
in Snappertuna, about 70 kilometres west of Helsinki. This land
is now the property of the Church and is also a nature reserve.

The third golden bock, the third crystal ball and the regalia are
buried in the courtyard of Kajaani Castle, about 600 kilometres
north of Helsinki. This is the oldest and most northerly royal castle
known in the world. Ior explains that the Kajaani Castle site
served as an old breeding centre thousands of years ago.

On 12 October 2000, the SIR was used in the courtyard at
Kajaani Castle. The radar system detected at five metres below
the ground, at the exact spot where Ior Bock had indicated, a large
metal box fitting the description and dimensions which Ior had
provided.

Kajaani Castle is now the property of the Finnish state. So far,
the Government of Finland, the National Board of Antiquities
(Museovirasto) and the Church have refused permission for the
castle's courtyard or any other of these sites to be excavated.

THE KELA OF SOUND

We are now moving towards the latter end of the 20-year period
since this information was first released in 1984. Much has been
revealed, yet much is still to be revealed.

According to Ior Bock, the Rot/Van languages are the basis of
all languages on our planet. The Finnish language today is very
complex. Each word can be used in one of at least 165,252 forms,
cases or tenses. The English language is close to the original Rot
sound system. However, the unique capacity of the Rot/Van languages
to contain so much variety is in stark contrast to the
English language, which uses only relatively few tenses such as
past, present and future. Further, each sound (letter) within the
Rot/Van language has unique meaning and each word can be
assimilated from front to back, from back to front and from the
middle out.

The kela of sound, the alphabet,
the Ring, is made up of 29
sounds and combinations thereof.
There are 23 sounds in one
Ring and seven outside of the
Ring. There are 10 clear vocal
sounds (vowels), with the
remainder being combination
sounds. The sound i (pronounced
ee) is repeated, so altogether
there are 29 different
sounds.

Within the alphabet, the
first i represents the Bock; the i
stem represents the penis of the
Bock and the dot represents the
sperm. The second i represents
the Allfather and is also pronounced
ee (as in I Ching, pronounced
ee-ching).

Ta is "to give" ("to germinate
the seed knowledge") and rot
means "the sounds". Therefore,
to ta-rot ("tarot") is to "create
the knowledge of sounds". The
ancient learning system of the
Tarot appears to have changed
and now only contains the 23
main sounds, which are represented
in the Major Arcana of
Tarot cards. The Major Arcana has 22 cards; however, the first
card, The Fool, designated "0", is also represented at the end,
making 23 paths.

NEW ARCHAEOLOGICAL DISCOVERIES

In the last couple of years there have been a number of findings
that support the Bock Saga and Väinämöinen mythology.

Archaeologists involved with the PECHORA Project have
recently found 40,000-year-old settlements northeast of Finland in
the White Sea region. The finds were reported in the 6 September
2001 issue (vol. 413) of the British scientific journal Nature.

There was also the discovery of the susihuola ("wolf cave")
outside the city of Kristinestad on the west coast of Finland. By
the summer of 2001, Museovirasto had proved that communities
lived there for at least 300,000 years. The head of Museovirasto
has stated publicly that no one lived in Finland prior to 10,050
years ago, yet is now privately revealing evidence that people
lived in Finland long before any other civilisation
was known to exist on the planet.

Renowned archaeologist and researcher
Thor Heyerdahl, who passed away just as
this article was going to press, was
involved with excavations around the Sea
of Asov near the Black Sea, focusing on a
city known as As-Hov—As as in "Aser"
and Hov as in "Court", the Court of Aser.

In this new book, The Search for Ooden,
co-written with Per Lillieström (and soon
to be released in English), Heyerdahl
makes a number of references to the Aser
and Vaner people.

In the past, many so-called scientific
experts in Finland and other places denied
that the Aser and Vaner people ever existed.
Nowadays, this knowledge is becoming
more and more indisputable.

These findings also place a considerable
degree of doubt on the theory that Africa
was the cradle of humanity.

CREATING A NEW RING

In Paradise time, the people had a system
based on giving—one Ring of knowledge,
well-being and wholeness that brought all
together, even in the darkness, and bound
them. It was a system of stable health and
communal wealth where sickness was relatively
unknown because a balance was
maintained between the people and their
environment.

In the New Times, a new Ring was
created—a system based on taking—and at
its hub was the money wheel. It is apparent
from our civilisation's growing socioeconomic
problems that this latter system
has created a lack of balance, with an everdecreasing
spiral bound by greed.

This system has created a serious imbalance on
our Earth, as more and more is taken from
nature and very little replenished. This in
turn has created and continues to create
more greed, and so the vicious cycle
continues. This system has resulted in a
mere two per cent of the population
controlling 90 per cent of the wealth. If
allowed to continue, this system will
eventually destroy all life on our planet.

Our greatest challenge at the beginning
of this new century is to disassemble the
illogical Ring of power that represents the
taking system and create a New Ring based
on love, goodness and wholeness, a giving
system in harmony with nature and based
on true logic, to honour all peoples and our
planet.

This then will become our new paradigm
(Paradise time). To enable us to
understand and achieve this goal, we need
only embrace what is good—God within—
for this is truly our birthright.

Through the grace and foresight of the
Bock family and its sole surviving descendent,
Ior Bock, we have been given a
chance to redeem what has been lost: to
assimilate the language, the Key of the
Elves, the understanding of how life can
continue naturally, in harmony with Oden,
with everything. We must not allow the
conflicts within established belief systems
to inhibit this new paradigm, which is a gift
to our children and for the future of our
planet and all who live upon it. ∞

About the Author:
Les Whale is a teacher and psychic who runs
classes and workshops on auric diagnosis
and spiritual/psychic development. He is
based on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland,
where he does readings for people all over
Australia and internationally. Les uses his
ability to see and diagnose the auric fields in
his readings and often works with just a picture
of a person present.

He can be contacted
by email at lesw@austarnet.com.au and
by post at PO Box 5055, Sunshine Coast
Mail Centre, Nambour, Qld 4560, Australia.
For more background information on the
Bock Saga, visit Les Whale's website at
http://www.sshoesmith.fsnet.

Spiral
23rd December 2013, 17:04
Ss

Whiskey has to be good for you - it's made from barley - or is it oats

Thanks Ba-ba-ra! They say the Druid Society was established during the 19th century but it isn't known if they are original druids or not. It's interesting though that they get threatened which ever way it is.

Thank you so much Herbert for your posts - they are fascinating. I shall read them properly later and assimilate them :)

Thanks again, Herbert, there certainly seems to be a lot in what you posted. It makes sense to me; some very interesting connections with words too.

Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett have been studying important historical texts since 1977. They have identified two King Arthurs and physical evidence to support their claims. Their research has revealed a conspiracy to hide our heritage. Caxton started printing in London in 1474 and the English parliament immediately passed a law forbidding printing in Wales and you couldn't print anything in Wales until 1692 and by then the damage had been done. At one time, English teachers who knew no Welsh were put into Welsh schools in their hundreds, replacing their Welsh colleagues.

"Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett have uncovered physical evidence of two King Arthurs. The latter day stories of King Arthur have pushed two very real Kings together into one mighty mythical character. Wilson and Blackett in their detective work have specified a dynasty of 80 British Kings, two of whom were called Arthur seperated by 6 generations. Once they had pin point St Peters Church (North East of Bridgend in South Wales) as the most likely resting place of King Arthur II, they bought the building and carried out an excavation. It's impossible to state they are wrong in their conclusions when you discover what was found during their excavation. Academia "Are you watching?". Anyone in academia who wishes to assist or be involved with Wilson & Blacketts research please get in touch with them."

Click onto the following link for the video telling this story:http://www.richplanet.net/rp_genre.php?ref=91&part=1&gen=5

Spiral
23rd December 2013, 17:04
Modwiz

The now deceased Laurence Gardner did a very good job of presenting this information in his many books on the Grail Bloodline. Finding corroborative physical evidence is helpful for making his case stand stronger.

shamanseeker
24th December 2013, 14:03
Thank you so much Spiral for bringing so much of what was posted back onto the thread after the 'crash'!

I'll put back the info from Wilson & Blackett when I can. Unfortunately I don't have any connection at home and have to come to the nearest big town to work on this but if you want to listen to what they are saying, please check them out on www.richplanet.net They have discovered King Arthur's tomb in the south-west of Wales and talk about the deliberate cultural genocide carried out by the authorities.

Herbert
20th January 2014, 21:50
I have taken the liberty of re-posting the Wilson and Blackett links from SS along with the Ancient British alphabet so that it is available for viewing. I hope this thread on the Celts does not get lost because it is important and topical in terms of hidden knowledge from our past. The Celts were unique among the 7 original human settlements in that they kept their memories and links to the Earth longer than the other 6 areas because England was the primary Earth energy point for the Earth ley lines and therefore the Celts were the only early humans who did not have to build pyramids. Their structures were instead open. I will have more to say on this in a later post.

Hard evidence in Wales for King Arthur and the research being done by these two men. A lot of information and evidence here for what vested interests have been hiding, ancient British alphabet . . .

http://www.richplanet.net/rp_genre.php?ref=147&part=1&gen=5

Click onto the following link for the video telling this story:http://www.richplanet.net/rp_genre.p...1&part=1&gen=5

Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett have been studying important historical texts since 1977. They have identified two King Arthurs and physical evidence to support their claims. Their research has revealed a conspiracy to hide our heritage. Caxton started printing in London in 1474 and the English parliament immediately passed a law forbidding printing in Wales and you couldn't print anything in Wales until 1692 and by then the damage had been done. At one time, English teachers who knew no Welsh were put into Welsh schools in their hundreds, replacing their Welsh colleagues.

"Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett have uncovered physical evidence of two King Arthurs. The latter day stories of King Arthur have pushed two very real Kings together into one mighty mythical character. Wilson and Blackett in their detective work have specified a dynasty of 80 British Kings, two of whom were called Arthur seperated by 6 generations. Once they had pin point St Peters Church (North East of Bridgend in South Wales) as the most likely resting place of King Arthur II, they bought the building and carried out an excavation. It's impossible to state they are wrong in their conclusions when you discover what was found during their excavation. Academia "Are you watching?". Anyone in academia who wishes to assist or be involved with Wilson & Blacketts research please get in touch with them."

Ancient British Alphabet http://www.richplanet.net/rp_genre.php?ref=147&part=1&gen=5 4min. 15 sec. in

http://www.resizemypicture.com/pictures//59952de0d41582d01390284097.jpeg

Does anyone know how to enlarge this picture? It says: The Bardic alphabet contained 16 Radicals and 24 Derivatives formed from the Radicals by the additions of a bud or shoot to the original symbol.

BabaRa
20th January 2014, 22:44
Hi Herbert, Great stuff, thanks for the post.

I tried to enlarge the alphabet, but just couldn't do it. I'll see if I can get Spiral on it. He's much more savvy at these things, than I.

Spiral
30th January 2014, 17:37
Hi Herbert, Great stuff, thanks for the post.

I tried to enlarge the alphabet, but just couldn't do it. I'll see if I can get Spiral on it. He's much more savvy at these things, than I.

I looked at the details & it says 280 pixels which looks right, if this image is off another website where it appears bigger I can post that as an image ( if I have a link) if its on a computer at a larger size try using photobucket, directly imported pics are nearly always small.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/123-Posting-Pictures-amp-Images-Using-Photo-bucket-amp-more

Highland1
24th March 2014, 18:14
Just a wee ditto to bump this wonderful thread....

Sorry I cannot enlarge the image, darn it!

Russ

shamanseeker
16th June 2014, 17:34
Herbert, I can't thank you enough for keeping this thread going! I've been thinking lately that I MUST do something more on this subject. I haven't had the internet at home but it wasn't really an excuse. I shall definitely make sure that this goes on because we have so much to learn from the Celts! Thank you so much - and thanks to Sooz, Spiral, Russ and all those who are following this!

shamanseeker
16th June 2014, 18:44
I've had the continual thought of the Celts and shamanism in my mind lately and feel that I need to write about this. When Cearna told me that Misty Mountain wanted to come and teach me, I started to be inspired to investigate shamanism, firstly Australian Aborigine and Native American and then others. Finally, I became convinced that the Celts, being the indigenous peoples of Europe were a shamanic society, too.

I've found this interesting article titled "Shamanism in the Celtic World" which starts by asking if there is really a shamanic tradition in the Celtic culture. It starts:

"The idea of shamanism as a part of Celtic tradition has become very popular in recent years. Various authors and workshop presenters have promulgated the idea of a Celtic shamanism. What validity is there to the claim of these authors that Celtic peoples posessed an indigenous shamanism, similar and equal to the shamanic systems of Native Americans and other tribal peoples? This chapter will endeavor to examine the claims for an indigenous Celtic shamanism. We will draw upon sources both ancient and modern, literary as well as from folk and oral tradition."

Interestingly, Celtic stories are full of heroes who visit other worlds in the quest of magical 'prizes':

"Celtic tales abound with examples of heroes who travel into one or more Otherworlds in quest of magical prizes, knowledge or power, with which to bring healing to the land, skill to craftsman, warrior or hunter. King Arthur's famous journey to Annwn, the Underworld of the British Celts, in quest of a mysterious Cauldron of Inspiration and Rebirth, recorded by the Thirteenth century Welsh poet Thomas Ap Einion (7), is a late example of the type of Celtic Otherworld journey known in old Irish as immramma. Immramma usually refers to a voyage by sea, that is, into that portion of the triadic Celtic cosmos (land, sea and sky) equated with the watery element. True to form, King Arthur journeys into Annwn aboard his magical ship Prydwen. The bard Taliesin, in many respects the classic shaman figure within Welsh tradition, accompanies Arthur on this perilous Otherworldly voyage. Like the Irish poet and outlaw Finn, who frequently pays a price of personal humiliation or wounding in obtaining Otherworldly gifts, Arthur does not emerge unscathed from this adventure. For though Arthur sets forth with three companies of men, "except for seven, none return". This idea of reciprocity between the worlds, that a price must be paid for Otherworldly knowledge and gifts, runs though world shamanic tradition."

If you're interested, you can read more here: http://www.druidry.org/library/members-articles/shamanism-celtic-world

Spiral
16th June 2014, 19:33
I bought this book over twenty years ago because it was in the window of a shop that sold my Celtic pewter jewellery, & it sat gathering dust :blsh: until my wife read it the other week, she said it was really good so I'm posting the PDF version.

https://ia600500.us.archive.org/23/items/mythslegendsofc00roll/mythslegendsofc00roll.pdf

Seikou-Kishi
16th June 2014, 20:06
I don't know why people think runes are Celtic. I would not be inclined to trust anybody who presumed to teach me about Celtic symbols if they thought runes were among those symbols.

shamanseeker
18th June 2014, 13:00
I bought this book over twenty years ago because it was in the window of a shop that sold my Celtic pewter jewellery, & it sat gathering dust :blsh: until my wife read it the other week, she said it was really good so I'm posting the PDF version.

https://ia600500.us.archive.org/23/items/mythslegendsofc00roll/mythslegendsofc00roll.pdf

Thank you so much, Spiral :)

shamanseeker
18th June 2014, 13:01
I don't know why people think runes are Celtic. I would not be inclined to trust anybody who presumed to teach me about Celtic symbols if they thought runes were among those symbols.

Hi Seikou! Why do you say this? Could you enlighten us some more, please?

Seikou-Kishi
18th June 2014, 16:20
Hi Seikou! Why do you say this? Could you enlighten us some more, please?

Because runes aren't Celtic, they're Germanic. I would expect anybody presuming to teach Celtic symbols would have the knowledge to recognise what is and what is not such a symbol. I don't think anybody would trust me to teach them hieroglyphics if I suddenly started talking about kanji.

If you mean what prompted me to say this, rather than what is wrong with the idea, the picture in Highland1's post talks about Celtic symbols, but in the top right we see it talks about "Runes and Oghams" — it's also incorrect to call the individual letters "oghams" because the word "ogham" refers to the alphabet and not the letters which would be like saying A B and C are three alphabets.

Ria
18th June 2014, 19:30
Hmm, I'v seen meny rune like symbols in South America and North America Australia, North India and most of Northen Europe.
Anastasia (the ringing cedars )speaks about this she said that we have lost a good portion of the letters/sounds which are missing, the compleat set of sounds is known to her, having the knowledge gives the ability to creat literaturly. She said it comes from a time before the distruction and land mass changes so what remained was dispersed across the globe from the North. She also speaks of the Bards and Druids holding the knowledge all the letters/sounds relate to trees. She stresses the importance of keeping all the diversity of trees and plants as they hold all knowledge.
It could be every one is a bit right?:eyebrows:

Seikou-Kishi
18th June 2014, 20:06
The runes? The runes are Old Norse, at least insofar as the Elder Futhark is concerned, but they are just one subset of the runes like Old Norse is just one of the Germanic languages. The Latin alphabets as used by English and French are different, but they're two members of one group. There were also Anglo-Saxon runes which were used, perhaps obviously enough, in Anglo-Saxon England to write Anglo-Saxon words.

There may well be symbols that look a lot like runes, particularly to somebody who isn't familiar with them, but those that are the same shape as the runes resemble those runes which are simplest in shape like Isaz (Îs to the Anglo-Saxons, Isa to the Old Norse) which is just a vertical line ᛁ. Runes of more complex shapes are nowhere near as widely "copied", which indicates that the shapes are analogous rather than homologous.

Ria
19th June 2014, 07:55
A site for Celtic and runic writing
http://www.uponreflection.co.uk/ogham/ogham_alphabet.htm

Ogham is sometimes called the "Celtic Tree Alphabet", based on a high medieval Bríatharogam tradition ascribing names of trees to the individual letters. The etymology of the word ogam or ogham remains unclear. One possible origin is from the Irish og-úaim 'point-seam', referring to the seam made by the point of a sharp weapon.[4]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogham
http://www.omniglot.com/language/celtic/index.php
http://www.omniglot.com/writing/runic.htm

"In Lebor Organism http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogam_Tract

fol. 170r of the Book of Ballymote, variants of ogham, nr. 43 (sluagogam) to nr. 77 (sigla).
In Lebor Ogaim ("The Book of Ogams"), also known as the Ogam Tract, is an Old Irish treatise on the ogham alphabet. It is preserved in R.I.A. MS 23 P 12 308–314 (AD 1390), T.C.D. H.3.18, 26.1–35.28 (AD 1511) and National Library of Ireland MS G53 1–22 (17th century), and fragments in British Library Add. 4783. It does not bear a title in the manuscripts, but it is mentioned in the Auraicept na n-Éces (2813f.) as amal isber in leapar ogaim, whence the commonly used title. The Ogham Tract is independent of the Auraicept, and is our main source for the Bríatharogaim."

19th June 2014, 10:56
Two things in response to Russ's post, there is a beautiful sandy bay just north of Arbroath called Lunan bay if my memory serves me.

There is a good reason why the north of Scotland has a unique feel & look, geologically it is not part of Europe at all, but has the same rocks as the Rocky Mountains in the USA.(or so my geology teacher told us)

Anglesey is an amazing place SS the vibe there is incredible, it doesn't take much imagination to picture the Druids & warriors in woad waving swords & axes at the Romans across the short stretch of water !

I was there only this weekend just gone Spiral and you're so right about the vibe! Wales has a permanent place in my heart but it is especially magickal in/on/around Angelsey, love it!

Herbert
8th July 2014, 16:46
I must qualify and apologize to Shamanseeker because this short essay is not entirely on topic. I felt I should make it complete because it is essentially describing a book which contains a wealth of unique information regarding the Celts. The interviews available though U-tube readily demonstrate Chris Thomas�(healer) sincerity and grounded resonance � a Celtic trait I am sure. If he seems shaky it is a result of the vicious attacks by the NSA vis a vis the Velon.

NOTE: There are 6 factions of Velon. Each has their own method of deceiving the human race and they usually work independent of each other (not trusting even their own race)but sometimes they work in pairs. This comes from Chris Thomas:

The Jjundaa

"When the Velon craft screeched to a halt just outside of our solar system about 300 years ago, the consciousness that forms the Velon system, Velus, took over the control of a newly formed organisation we know as the Illuminati (see Project Human Extinction).

In order to maintain Velus�s hold over the Illuminati, and their families, Velus decided to bring with him six �emissaries�. These emissaries were members of the Jjundaa. The Earth�s Guardians have removed five of these emissaries from the Earth in the intervening time period but one remains � the 6th emissary.

At the end of 2008, an attempt was made by a group of politicians to take over control of the Illuminati. On the face of it, they were successful as the original members of the Illuminati are all dead (see Project Human Extinction) and so the �new� Illuminati believe that they have taken over total control of this organisation and its web of power. Except, they have forgotten about the 6th emissary who had assisted them in their coupe to remove the original members. Although the new controllers of the Illuminati (made up of ex-politicians and industrialists) believe that they are in total control, they have not realised that the 6th emissary is channeling directions to them � a form of direct mind control from his new safe-house in Peru. The safe-house in Virginia having been destroyed by the coup.

And so the Velon (Jjundaa) remain in total control of the Illuminati."

The Celts
In his books, Chris Thomas provides unique information regarding the Celtic races and he points out that indeed all the indigenous tribes on the planet may be thought of as Celtic in their way of life and relationship to nature. The Celts of Bri � tain, �Land of the Covenant�, readily accepted the true teachings of Jesus because they matched what in fact the Celts had always known � that man is meant to work with the animals along side the Faery who work with the plants and mineral kingdoms. He is not meant to conquer, own, or abuse nature but rather is meant to be respectful of all life. Each individual is connected to the Earth soul (the physical template and physical elements come from Earth). Earth is the creator in her own right of all things physical and all things in spirit for the animals, minerals, Sidhe and Faery, who have group souls emanating from this planet.

The Sidhe
The Sidhe are a distinct race among the Faery who act as overseers of the energy work performed. In fact a small number of Sidhe chose to become physically incarnated as humans during the days of Atlantis (of which Ireland, Britain and the former Azores were a part). It is the unique nature of the soul that determines the DNA strands, and those individuals maintained there natural Sidhe stature of 12 feet. Another example would be the result of an irreversible process where a small number of Sidhe souls became irreversibly blended with either a human soul or a Pleiadean soul. These souls have an ethereal quality about them which could be likened to Legolas in Lord of the Rings. For example, in this lifetime as a human, to find balance, one of these individuals works at two jobs, a gardener and a naturalistic healer.

It is the 6 races of non-physical souls and 7 semi-physical races which come from the creator as opposed to the Earth, along with the guardians, stars, planets and Galactic suns, and The Lady who is a non-physical soul (an angel or, Goddess in mythical lore) that came to Earth and chose to stay in a bond with Merlin that will never be broken. Also from the creator are the Earth Race of non-physical souls of which there were roughly 1700 created on Atlantis. An increasing number of the Earth Race of souls are now being born into the physical, as of 2008. All souls must enter through the Earth core to incarnate here, with the exception of this Earth Race of souls who are already a part of Earth like no other.

Jesus and Christianity
Celtic Christianity was flourishing when the Romans arrived in Britain. The true teachings of Jesus (who learned of the Human Plan through access to the Ark of the Covenant) had been seeded to the Celts by John, Jesus� brother and his son Jesus Justice, already having been spread to Southern France by Mary Magdalene. It was the Anglo Saxons, the English, who brought the corrupted form of Christianity into Britain. Their hierarchy of priests could not permit Earth to be a creator in her own right. This would remove power from the priests who claimed male dominated religion to �the one and only creator god who required worship�.

Christianity was in fact a complete distortion of Jesus� message which was The Human Plan. His image was also distorted along with much of the story regarding the cross. He did not die on the cross. Had it not been for the lies of Christianity, the Human Plan of full soul integration into the physical body would very likely have been completed 2000 years earlier.

The love of mother nature practiced by the Celts, the Earth as the mother creator of all things physical, had to be stamped out along with the Druids, and the Celts who were viciously attacked by the Anglo Saxons to the point of virtually eradicating their very existence, their alphabet, language and way of life. This practice continued into the new world where the Native Americans and Australian Aborigines were treated likewise. In fact there are only 1/3 the number of Native Americans still living today in the United States. In contrast there are 3X as many living in Canada compared to when the French first arrived.

Arthur
In 538 A.D., at the Battle of Baden, the last hope for becoming wholly human (full soul integration) during Celtic times was removed with the death of Arthur (the unifier and leader of the British tribes) and his son Mordred who represented the Celtic ways. Mankind was changing into something subhuman who only wanted to dominate Earth and Nature. Domination of others� free will meant wars of conquest. (courtesy of the Fourteen Faction) This was followed on by the founding of America by the Illuminati controlled Velon, where the corporate logo might have read �competition for survival of the fittest�. The 6 factions of the Velon had been studying mankind for 5000 years through time travel, even though they had only arrived at our solar system about 1770. They were always ready to exploit human weaknesses and Christianity provided ample opportunity. In fact it is clearly apparent that the Mormon religion was a Velon invention along with Scientology, through channelling.

Merlin also known as Malcouth in the Kabbalah
Merlin acted quickly to remove the Sidhe and Faery from Mankind�s corrupting influence. Neither Merlin nor the Earth understood what had happened to mankind (the fourteen faction was unknown to them at that time). It took 10 years for Earth to realise that Merlin was acting on her behalf by removing the Faery and Sidhe to Avalon. Disease and plague followed because no one was attending to the plants and nature. This was truly the Dark Ages and they have continued to this day in one form or another related to, for instance, the industrial revolution. But most emphatically the West has been at the forefront of corruption via false Christianity and they have spread this human disease around the planet. It is they who are holding back full soul integration through mind control and greed.

The Velon
The Velon with their Djed pillars at the centre of every HAARP installation have replaced the Fourteen Faction for mind control but all channelling is initiated through appealing to human Ego. �Humans have a lot to answer for�, as Chris Thomas puts it.

Mankind lies to himself because he has attached ego to the mind rather than the heart. This makes it much easier for the Velon.

The Earth
Earth has her own plans and the planets are moving into alignment to help her in her goals of bringing the Human Plan to fruition.
There are a number of things that have to be moved into place by Earth before mass soul reintegration can take place. At the consciousness level Earth has now permanently raised the base frequency to 3500 Hz. She has also straightened on her axis to within 2 degrees of being perpendicular and continues to change a little more every day.

Chris has not told me what the other factors that need to be in place are but I suspect our higher selves and our own individual work at clearing, the lessons our soul is giving us which demonstrate to us how life can be a paradise if we change our own behavior, are part of it. I suspect everyone reading this has experienced one of these uncharacteristic higher self interactions where you find yourself doing or saying something that you just know did not come from you. These experiences are often hard to share with another because they would simply dismiss it with some rational explanation because they do experience the feelings that went with it.

Time does not allow, but at a later date I will come back and give an example of one of these unmistakable soul lessons in red at the end of this essay.

These unusual and unmistakable soul lessons are becoming more and more common as we come to recognize and work with our higher selves on a daily basis leading up to soul integration. Also people need to remove the Velon hold of channelling lies, so that Earth and Merlin can deal with them (the Velon).

The Sidhe and faery realms are already returning, thanks to the few million souls who have already reintegrated. Although they are in seclusion you can be sure these 3 Million plus reintegrated souls are ably performing the tasks relegated to them. There is a reason they are not out in the open for the rest of us to see. Unfortunately mankind has a tendency to shirk his duties when he is in awe of others.

It is possible that one of their tasks may be to smash the facilities which hold psychic children strapped to beds on intravenous feed of reward and punishment. These psychic children are connected to giant computer systems to perform psychic attacks and no doubt they are the means of mind control for our so-called leaders. This is essentially the hold that is causing the insane actions going on in the world today. These military/industrial/ congressional freaks would be very different people if set free from this monstrous control.

It would be unkind of me to print long excerpts from Chris Thomas� books here because they are not only under copyright but they are very inexpensive to purchase. In fact they are only available from one publisher in Britain. Amazon has banned them and any publisher in North America who offers to print them has their bank accounts frozen by the NSA, who are also the ones psychically attacking Chris in a vicious attempt to kill him. His last 3 books were very difficult to write because of this psychic surveillance. They even put a Djed pillar in his garden to control his mind but he destroyed it psychically.

NOTE 1: "Merlin" is the name given to Earth's planetary guardian by the Sidhe. It means Energy Creator. His soul was created by the creator using a portion of each of the 13 original planetary souls in this solar system. He was the last assigned Guardian of the 13 because Earth was the last planet to begin forming life, choosing a wait and see position. After the explosion of 2 planets, Earth was the only planet to avoid a complete loss of life on her surface. This was in no small part thanks to her moon which served to stabilize the resulting wobble.

NOTE 2: Among the Celtic race it was the tradition to name the most powerful shaman in the land, amongst the Druids, as the "Merlin". Hence King Arthur and Merlin.

If you are interested in Merlin, The Lady, the faery and Sidhe, the real Jesus, and the Celtic history of the Earth I highly recommend this book which is a wonderful history and costs only 8 pounds. It is well worth ten times that amount in my opinion.

It is available here: http://www.cygnus-books.co.uk/planet-earth-the-universes-experiment-chris-thomas.html

PLANET EARTH
THE UNIVERSE�S EXPERIMENT
BY CHRIS THOMAS

CONTENTS

Chapter 1 Before Time
Universal Consciousness. Other forms of Universal life. The 13 Civilizations. NGC 584. Pleiadeans. Sirians. Greys. Blues. Unnamed Civilizations. Other Life Forms. The birth of humanity. The Creation of Merlin. The history of the Earth. The Beginnings of Life. The Arrival of the Planetary Guardians.

Chapter 2 Before Atlantis
The Faerie. Human Development. Lemuria.

Chapter 3 Atlantis
Human Mass Consciousness. Paradise. Genetic Manipulation. The Destruction of Atlantis.

Chapter 4 After Atlantis
Adult Birth.

Chapter 5 Human Development
Beginning Again. A Fresh Start. Sidhe Development. Human Completion.

Chapter 6 The Removal of the Faerie

Chapter 7 Merlin, The Celts and Arthur
Celtic Society. Other �Celtic� Cultures. Roman and Celtic Christianity. Angles. Saxons and Jutes. The Death of Arthur. The Removal of the Sidhe.

Chapter 8 Attempts At Understanding
The Hunt for Answers. The Greek Empire. Human Lives, Human Choices. Author�s Note.

Chapter 9 Merlin and the Knights Templar
The Brotherhood of Sion. The Birth of Jesus The Christ. A Route to Change? The Templar Energy Grid. Disinformation and Persecution. The Ark of the Covenant. The End of the Templars. Author�s Note.

Chapter 10 Completions
Seeds of Completion. Seeds of Destruction. Final Choices. New Energies. The Final Answer. Other Problems. The Legacy of Atlantis. Biotechnology.

Chapter 11 Future Roles
Merlin�s Future. The Future Present.

Appendix One The Symptoms of Change
DNA and Multidimensionality. The Thirteen Chakras of the Soul. Phases of Change. Earth Changes. Physical and Emotional Symptoms. Knowing the Truth. Ancient Energies and Ancient Promises. Links. Chips. Sirian Chips. The Legacy of the Fourteenth Faction. Future Solutions.

Appendix Two Earth Chronology

shamanseeker
9th July 2014, 14:30
Wonderful Herbert! Thank you!